John Arcara Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About John Arcara Photography

John Lovina Arcara portray a playful and contemporary style through their photojournalistic images. Their sexy, spontaneous photographs are featured in various magazines including The Knot. Whether it's a local or destination affair, they are ready to bring their fun and urban approach to documenting weddings. John Arcara Photography= Couture Wedding Photojournalism!

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Slideshow (3)
Boudoir Shoot (2)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

What a blessing it was to have John and his team capturing our engagement/wedding. He made the process so easy, comfortable and fun. He has the best energy that is contagious and so helpful. He made me feel so special. He knew all the right places for pictures, also open to anything I suggested too. I had a big bridal party w/different personalities and he handled all of us swiftly and effortlessly. During the reception you barely even knew his team was around, allowing us to be natural and enjoy our night, which are the best shots. He really gets in there, I laugh because in one video he is in, John reminded me of a gun slinger, cameras hanging all over him and using one camera, dropping it and with lightening speed grabbing another. Our SDE was so beautiful, along with all of the photos from the day/night showing on the screens during the reception. John knows what he is doing and is so passionate that he inspires you!! BEST decision I made having him manage one of the most important parts of the wedding.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

John was absolutely fantistic to talk to when I initially booked his studio and very helpful. I chose to work with Scott the day of my wedding and he was awesome. He really understood what I wanted and the nontraditional vibe I was going for. I loved that he was basically on the ground trying to get my dog used to the camera sound since he was scared at first. He went above and beyond. And the secondary photographer he brought with him was fabulous as well. The pictures I've seen so far are incredible. I wouldn't recommend anyone else but this studio!

Profile Picture Hayley, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

John is seriously the best!! We initially had a different photographer, but didn't click with the first person, so we found John through our venue and I am SO happy we did! My husband and I instantly clicked with John; his creative nature and outgoing personality makes him so easy to get along with. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, he always had different poses and direction for us, all the while making us laugh and smile. He was always available to us, and even took the time to speak to my mom about a few questions she had - but I always knew I could text or email him and he would get back to me ASAP. We also had our wedding video done by John's company, and it turned out amazing! Both the short and long videos are perfect; and when I had a small request to add in a couple of extra moments to our long video, John made it happen. Overall I would (and will) highly recommend John Arcara Photography to anyone and everyone!! Thank you so much for capturing our perfect day John!!

Profile Picture Arielle, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

John Arcara Photography Pricing

SD Card
USB Hard Drive
9 AWARDS

26 ENDORSEMENTS
I've known and worked with John and Lovina for more than 10 years. They are one of the best in the industry, very professional and always such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their photography and videography services!

John Arcara Photography is an amazing vendor. His work is breathtaking and our couples have had nothing but wonderful things to say about working with him. He knows our venue and the surrounding area and uses that knowledge to capture one of a kind images.

Great results working with John..Always a pleasure

John Aracara photography is a fantastic, hands on photographer that'll be sure to capture every beautiful moment of your one and only wedding day! I highly recommend!

92 PROS I KNOW