All the Best Weddings & Celebrations

Sicklerville, NJ View map Visit website
$2,495 Package Price

$2,495 Package Price

Based in Sicklerville, New Jersey, All the Best Weddings & Celebrations is an event planning company that specializes in weddings. This award-winning company is owned by Lauren McCaffrey, who also acts as a lead event planner. Lauren, who is an accredited professional, has had her work featured in major magazines including Inside Weddings and New Jersey Meetings and Events. She works to create spectacular events for newlyweds-to-be without any of the stress.

The team at All the Best Weddings & Celebrations understands how much effort goes into planning such a special occasion. Lauren can take care of a variety of tasks, ensuring that every aspect of your day is handled with care and attention to detail. From finding a suitable site to researching vendors and negotiating contracts, no task is too big or too small. Lauren can even assist you with shopping for the perfect dress for your big day, as well as helping with:

• Timelines
  • Event design
  • Rentals
  • Stationary
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,495

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 06/19/2021

Love love love

Kathi and her team are amazing! We had an intimate vow renewal ceremony followed by a small backyard party. They handled all of the setup and made sure everything ran smoothly! They were attentive to all of our needs throughout the day! They even gave us a super sweet gift before they left! I can’t say enough positive things about ATB! Hire them! They are worth EVERY penny!!

All the Best Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Jamie- THANK YOU so much for the wonderful review! It was a privilege working with you! We are so glad that it turned out to be such an amazing event! Thank you again!!
    Kerry Married on 08/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I decided last minute to get married while vacationing on LBI. We had 2 months to get all the planning done. I searched the internet for wedding planners in the LBI area. Several websites came up and I clicked on all of them. All the Best Weddings caught me the most. It was much more personal an intimate rather then seeming like a wedding pumping machine. I called the number on All the Best's website, my call was promptly returned by Kathi Evans. Immediately I had a great rapport with her. She was warm, friendly and not at all concerned (at least to me she didn't) to help plan a wedding in a little less then 2 months! After talking to her I didn't call anyone else, I took a big gamble on her and WON BIG!!!! Kathi helped me with every detail. She recommended the florist and photographer who both turned out exceptional as well! Another win for me! The Dream Team Associate that was assigned to me the day of my wedding, Cindy Torry, omg she was AMAZING!!! My family kept saying to me, how are you so calm??? It's because of Kathi and Cindy and how incredibly detail oriented and well organized these 2 are. What a team! Cindy emailed me several days before the wedding. Her email alone put me in such a serene state of mind, I don't think any bride could be in! I cannot say enough great and positive things about All the Best Weddings and their team. They are truly EXTRAORDINARY!!! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

All the Best Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to help you make your wedding day happen - short notice or not! That it was all that you both wanted it to be (and more) means the world to me and the ATB Dream Team - especially Cindy! Thanks again for having us!!
    Susan Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience working with Kathi was wonderful! She was always there when I called (and I called a lot ). I loved the fact that anything I thought was a problem or actually was a possible problem, she calmly took care of it. I would recommend her without reservation.

All the Best Weddings & Celebrations's reply:

That is high praise coming from a mother of the bride. I was thrilled when Sandi asked ATB to be her planner. The ATB Dream Team and I had the best time working with all of you! Thanks again and again for having us! Much love to you all!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Silver Pro Entertainment Silver Pro Entertainment Wedding Bands

If you're looking for a planner with a keen attention to detail, then All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events is the company for you. Your event is guaranteed to be flawless from beginning to end in all realms ranging from invitations to party favors and everything in-between. Through planning, coordination, and consultation they will transform your vision into reality.

The Barefoot Bride The Barefoot Bride Wedding Dresses

Kathi has been our” GO TO” event planner when one of our brides is looking for an event planner who is talented, creative, hard-working and a pleasure to collaborate with. Having been an event planner myself I know how hard you have to work to make dreams come true and there is no doubt that Kathi takes pride in all of her events. She always takes a personal approach with all her work and she knows how to get the event done!

Beauty Artist Group Beauty Artist Group Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Kathi and her team from All the Best is always a pleasure! Friendly, organized and attentive to her clients and their needs are just few of the many reasons why any bride needs her by their side throughout the wedding planning process! A true industry professional!!

Sicklerville Sicklerville, NJ, 08081
Location of (All the Best Weddings & Celebrations)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding