Beauty Artist Group

350 Millburn Avenue 2nd Floor, Millburn, NJ 07041 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Beauty Artist Group

Beauty Artist Group is a highly-rated, award-winning beauty company located in Millburn, New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2005 and specializes in hair and makeup.

Beauty Artist Group offers high-quality service options to each bride. We provide on-location hair and makeup that will help you look and feel absolutely gorgeous on your special day. They use the most innovative techniques in the industry. In addition to their general beauty and hair services, Beauty Artist Group offers the following makeup options:

• Airbrush makeup

Beauty Artist Group 6
Beauty Artist Group 7

Carolyn · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the BEST experience working with Katlyn and her team!! At my trial, it was clear that Katlyn and Amanda completely understood my vision and brought it to life so perfectly. On the actual wedding day, they kept me so relaxed and calm the whole day. Somehow, I loved my hair and makeup even more on the actual wedding day than at the trial! The best part was the skincare routine that Katlyn started with- it left my skin so soft and dewey, even the next morning after I woke up! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their looks too! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 08/23/2019

Best Experience

I worked with Katlyn and Amanda for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing! I was able to set up as many trials as I wanted while they were completely willing and accommodating. On the day of my wedding, they made me feel so beautiful while also looking like myself. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their looks, as well. They listened to exactly what I wanted and envisioned for my day and they were able to make me look exactly how I wanted to look. They were on time and I didn’t need to worry at all the day of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Beauty Artist Group FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• The James Ward Mansion
    The James Ward Mansion Mansion Weddings

Beauty Artist Group are the preferred hair and make up artists for The James Ward Mansion. They are wonderful to work with and ensure that every bride and bridal party look and feel fabulous for their special day. We are delighted to have them as our partner.

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

We at All the Best have no worries when we recommend Gillian and the Beauty Artist Group to clients for hair and make up needs. Professional stylists listen and make recommendations to ensure that each client (bride, mothers, bridesmaids, etc) looks their absolute best without being overly done. The results will show in the photos.

• 350 Millburn Avenue 2nd Floor, 2nd Floor Millburn, NJ, 07041 See on map