17 West Street, East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Fred Fogg Productions

Fred Fogg Productions is unparalleled for creating unique and personalized “one of a kind” magical events.

Our team of professional planners will custom design every aspect of your event down to the last detail.
?We are known for seeking out exceptional locations throughout the tri-state area and in venues around the world.

Description
We have the very best team in the industry to plan
every aspect of your event:
- Unique Food Presentation

dn0860 copy

• Videos 4

7 Reviews for Fred Fogg Productions

Alexa · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I met Fred in June of 2016. We got married on December 2, 2017. He made the entire planning process super easy, stress free, and so much fun! He handled all of the communication with our vendors and all of the details leading up to our special day. Fred And his team made my dream wedding come to life! He assembled the most spectacular team.. every single vendor was the absolute best of the best in the industry.
    Thank you thank you thank you! I can’t say it enough! We had the most magical night of our lives and the best part was that we didn’t even need to turn our brains on! I have heard stories from other brides saying they were worried all day about little details but I truly did not have that experience. I was able to enjoy every single moment of my day with my friends and family because I trusted Fred Fogg Productions to handle it all .. and I am so thankful for them! No detail was left unnoticed. I had so much fun and more importantly all of my guests had so much fun! It was truly a night I will never forget!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Cara · Married on 07/02/2017

Fred and his team (Suzie in particular) at Fred Fogg Productions are just the best in the business. You will be hard pressed to find ANYONE with more perfectionist tendencies, thoughtfulness, attention to detail, or brilliance. I say this with love because I would do literally anything that Fred tells me to do. As I told him, the Titanic would not have sunk if Fred was in charge. If you want a stress-free wedding planning experience, CALL FRED. He doesn't play games, he doesn't try to sell you on anything, he just gets you the best of everything and DELIVERS.

Fred helped me plan my wedding at Pleasantdale Chateau (A+++) on July 2, 2017, and not a hair was out of place. Returning to work this week, everyone kept asking "what went wrong? something always goes wrong." No. Not with Fred. It was perfection start to finish, and he ensures his staff knows where to be, when to be there, and thinks of everything simply so you don't have to. He is in two words, the best. That, and he's an absolute pleasure to work with.

The vendors he recommends are outstanding, and you get an incredible value when you work with him. I can't sing his praises highly enough. You will not regret working with him for a second, and will have a wedding day that exceeds your wildest dreams! Prepare for magic!

Sent on 07/06/2017

susan · Married on 01/21/2017

Fred's vendors are stupendous, as is Fred himself.His assistant, Suzie, is professional as well as sweet as can be.She's great to work with.HAIR/MAKEUP use Gillian Moritz.Her staff are artists.They took a bunch of young (and older!) women and made us all look like royalty. Spectacular.FLORIST: Debbie's Designs, Melissa in particular.I've never seen such stunning works of art out of flowers.She designed our chuppah, all centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, bride/groom table, escort table flowers and escort cards, and flowers throughout the facility.Absolutely breathtaking.Orchids, roses, hydrangea. FIFTH AVENUE PHOTOGRAPHY, we had David do the photography and he is incredibly talented.My son is a professional photographer and even HE sang David's praises.David makes sure to be in all the right places at the right times but is never "in-your-face".Very nice guy and super duper talent.BAND: The Rhythm Section-HOLY CRAP!I have never before had the privilege of attending any function anywhere with music like that.SPOT ON.Their energy, command of the stage, ability to get and KEEP people dancing, musical talent, voices, instrumentation...they are engaging and exciting and made it absolutely impossible for anyone to not kick up their heels! Even the 95-year old grandma of the groom got out of her wheelchair! I mean, come on! You recommended them (wisely) to us and when we went to the showcase, Joan was immediately compelled to want to make them her generous contribution to Jake and Leah's wedding.The musicians and singers all showed great personality and I, for one, have no idea how they all maintained their levels of vigor I thought I was going to drop to the floor! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Fred Fogg Productions FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5