Mon Sheri Beauty

New Jersery Wedding Center 1320 Route 23 North, Wayne, NJ 07470 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mon Sheri Beauty

At Mon Sheri Bridal we take pride in the art of hairstyling and makeup artistry. Educating our staff on the latest techniques and trends. Specializing in airbrushing and custom spray tanning. Our talented artists arrive at your location to bring out the Beauty in you!

Follow Mon Sheri Beauty on
img3681

86 Reviews for Mon Sheri Beauty

Jessica Andrisani · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional

Sheri made me look beautiful for my special occasion. She was punctual, professional and she does amazing work. Her skills with hair and makeup are spectacular and she made me feel gorgeous! I would highly recommend!

Alena · Married on 09/28/2018

I was recommended to Sheri by two friends who had previously used her for their own weddings. Booking her for my hair and make up was one of the best decisions I made through out my entire wedding planning process! After hours on pintrest I thought I knew exactly what I wanted for my hair but after my first hair trail that went right out the window. Three trials and a very patient Sheri later, I figured out that I just wanted to look like me, I didnt want my hair to look 'done' or look like I tried something new on my wedding day - but going simple also made me nervous! Sheri made me feel confident that my simple but chic look was the right one for me and I am so glad she did! I looked and felt exactly the way I dreamed I would on my wedding day, and that is 100% thanks to Sheri!

Mon Sheri Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning