470 Ridgedale Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Artim Salon & Spa

ARTIM SALON & SPA

Our Goal at Artim Salon & Spa is to create a current, individual look that suits you and your style. Custom blending colors will enhance your color and shine. We are committed to excellence in customer service, creativity, and technical skills. Our staff members are all certified in their areas of expertise. It is our goal to create a relaxing environment in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. We use one of the finest hair care, the best skin care and none of the products are animal tested they are made of fruit, plant, and herbal extracts. We highly recommend that customers get a free consultation before any of the services are provided (Except Extension Consultation).

• Badass Bridal Hair
IMG2960
IMG0161

12 Reviews for Artim Salon & Spa

JoAnna · Married on 08/08/2015

With *less than a month to go* before my wedding, and with no beauty plan set in place, I walked into Artim Salon asking for a miracle. My cousin recommended that Lucia might be a perfect fit for my wedding day hair stylist, and she was absolutely right! For my trial, I showed her a picture I found online of a nice style, and she was able to replicate the look perfectly — while adjusting it to make sure it looked great on me. She was calm, capable, and efficient. She put me at ease immediately and I was comfortable throughout the hair trial. And most importantly, I was thrilled with the end result! I knew Lucia would do a great job and we booked her right then.

She arrived at my house on time (even a bit early!) on my wedding day, and was set up & ready to go by the time my bridesmaids arrived. My hair looked exactly how we had discussed it, and I’ve never felt so pretty in my life. Each of my bridesmaids looked great as well, and I’ve never seen my mom’s hair done so beautifully. We even finished ahead of schedule!

At the end of the night, I realized my hair lasted longer than I did! Through a long day of ceremonies, a veil, photos, and dancing, it was still lovely, with every pin in place, by the time I got back to the hotel. And now, looking at my wedding pictures helps me to truly appreciate Lucia’s talent and skill. My hair looked gorgeous from every angle! I can’t thank Lucia and the team at Artim Salon enough for their flexibility, friendliness, and expertise.

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • Bambi_2578

Caitlin · Married on 05/24/2015

Candace and Lucia beautified myself and my girls for my wedding, and they did such a wonderful job! I only did a hair trial with Lucia, who made it such an easy experience. I'm very low maintenance, and have no idea how to make myself look pretty. Lucia took the time to show me which looks would be best and made great recommendations. Come wedding day, the process was seamless for both makeup and hair. Communication and understanding was great with everyone, especially when I had people surprise me that they wanted their hair done two days before the wedding. Such wonderful duo and they did fabulous work. My gals and I looked amazing, and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/07/2015

The ladies at the salon were wonderful. For starters, their prices were very reasonable compared to others in the area. At my trial Candace and Lucia made sure that I was happy with my makeup and hair and that we had a plan for my wedding day. On my wedding day I was greeted on time and offered coffee/tea/water. My makeup was first and Candace took her time to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. It looked amazing and my husband loved it.
    I then had my hair done by Lucia, who also did my sister's hair for my wedding. She did a great job as well, and helped calm my nerves by chatting with me, my mom and sister as she worked. She referred often to my pictures from the trial to make sure it would turn out the way I wanted it. If I lived closer I would consider making this my regular salon. I would definitely recommend to any brides in the area!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Artim Salon & Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 101.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Artim Salon & Spa 1
    15% Off
    For First Time Customer Only!!!

• 470 Ridgedale Ave. East Hanover, 07936 See on map
    Sun. & Mon. Closed (Open for special events ONLY) Tues. 9-5 Wed. 10-6 Thurs. 12-8 Friday. 8-8 Sat. 8-5