Mon Sheri Beauty Reviews

Mon Sheri Beauty 6
Mon Sheri Beauty 7

Elizabeth Garbaccio · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Sheri was wonderful in every way. She arrived in when she said she would and did a wonderful job on my bridal parties hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/28/2019

michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

A new friend!

Sheri and her team were incredible! There were several people in our wedding party and they were able to accommodate all of them no problem! Sheri helped me manage my stress let alone my whole wedding look! I am so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Mon Sheri Beauty 8
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection.

Sheri is magnificent.
    A month before my wedding (last minute I know) I canceled my make up appointment with another makeup artist because I didn't like how she did my makeup. Thank god I found Sheri.
    She did everything that she could do to accommodate me and make sure that my day turned out perfect. I got my make up done early In the day and was worried it would fade. I can assure you that it didn't even smudge and I had a flawless look all night long. I posted some pictures from throughout the night to show this.
    Sheri is amazing. She is an artist and has such a warm personality.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Mon Sheri Beauty 9
    Mon Sheri Beauty 10
    Mon Sheri Beauty 11
    Mon Sheri Beauty 12
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing I love Sheri she is the best

Sheri was amazing. The make up felt natural and she made me look perfect for my wedding day.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Mon Sheri Beauty 13
    Mon Sheri Beauty 14
    Mon Sheri Beauty 15

Jessica Andrisani · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional

Sheri made me look beautiful for my special occasion. She was punctual, professional and she does amazing work. Her skills with hair and makeup are spectacular and she made me feel gorgeous! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Alena · Married on 09/28/2018

I was recommended to Sheri by two friends who had previously used her for their own weddings. Booking her for my hair and make up was one of the best decisions I made through out my entire wedding planning process! After hours on pintrest I thought I knew exactly what I wanted for my hair but after my first hair trail that went right out the window. Three trials and a very patient Sheri later, I figured out that I just wanted to look like me, I didnt want my hair to look 'done' or look like I tried something new on my wedding day - but going simple also made me nervous! Sheri made me feel confident that my simple but chic look was the right one for me and I am so glad she did! I looked and felt exactly the way I dreamed I would on my wedding day, and that is 100% thanks to Sheri!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

They were great and so professional! The staff is so much fun and keeps it stress free! Hair and make up was on point! Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Nicole Sniffen · Married on 08/11/2018

Professional and fun!

Sheri is amazing!! She did both hair and makeup for my wedding party and makes you feel so comfortable during the entire process; the perfect combination of professionalism and fun. Everyone looked absolutely flawless. Plus she’s adorable!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Becky · Married on 06/15/2018

Sheri is the sweetest most accommodating makeup artist. I had her do my wedding and let me tell you, everyone was blown away my the most amazing job she did on me and my girls. The hairstyles were outstanding. She literally took her time and did not make you feel rushed or anything. She makes sure that you and your girls walk out looking perfect. Danielle who did our makeup did an amazing job as well. They were very sweet and like I said took their time making sure everything was perfect just the way you want it. Sheri and Danielle, thank you so much for everything you guys are amazing and keep up the good work.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Charlotte · Married on 06/06/2018

I have known Sheri for years both personally and professionally. Not only is she one of the sweetest, most genuine people you will ever meet, Sheri is INCREDIBLY talented!! She will make you feel comfortable the entire time and truly work with you to get the desired results. My every day hair/makeup still is very simple, and, whenever Sheri does my hair/makeup she discusses my preference with me. She asks you for your opinion and really takes everything you say into consideration. Sheri recently did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt very comfortable the entire time and was BLOWN AWAY with the results. Sheri is amazing inside and out, and you will NOT be disappointed by her perfect mix of sweetness and professionalism. She truly did make my wedding day perfect. I could not have asked for a better person to do my hair/makeup on such an important day <3

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Mon Sheri Beauty 16

Sasha · Married on 03/17/2018

Sheri and her team did the hair and make up for me and my bridal party and I could not have been happier. Not only are they skilled at their craft, but they are such great people and make the process fun. I absolutely loved her and her team and can't wait to use them again for future events. They really are the best team I have ever worked with and I am beyond happy that I chose them for my special day.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Mon Sheri Beauty 17

Chloe · Married on 01/13/2018

I first met Sheri as she did my makeup as a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding. Ever since then any wedding I went to or knew of they used her! So obviously I used Mon Sheri for my wedding and they NEVER disappoint! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Nataliana · Married on 11/03/2017

I truly cannot say enough about how talented Sheri is! From my trial to the wedding day i was beyond pleased with her and her girls services. First of all, she is a wonderful person. I got to know her a bit while planning my wedding and she’s so down to earth and really makes you feel comfortable (and beautiful!)
    If you can’t tell already, I absolutely loved my hair and makeup. It was beyond my expectations. Having had bad experiences with other vendors before, one of my biggest worries was not feeling beautiful on my wedding day, but i was in good hands. After finishing up, she put me in front of the mirror and i was blown away. I really felt beautiful for once ... i even felt like a princess! 7 of my bridesmaids also got hair and makeup done and they all looked so goregoeus, and were so pleased and happy that i chose Mon Sheri Beauty... and so am i! Thank you so much Sheri, you are FANTASTIC!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mon Sheri Beauty's reply:

Hi Talia, thank you for much. You truely brought tears to my eyes! That is our main goal is to make you look and feel good. Thank you so much for having us. Please keep in touch and I would love to see pictures. I hope all your dreams came true. Best Sheri

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2017

Sheri was amazing. She did the make-up and hair for a wedding I was in. She was so kind and friendly. She was very helpful in making sure that you look amazing. I will be using her for my own wedding and i can't wait to work with her. She is very flexible and affordable.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Erin · Married on 09/24/2017

I was so happy to have found Sheri who came recommended by a friend. As I was searching for a makeup artist it was almost impossible to find someone who would come out to my wedding venue without requiring multiple people getting their makeup done From the day of the trial through my wedding day, Sheri was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what I was looking for. She even accomodated when I added two bridesmaids who wanted hair and makeup done as well only a few weeks before the wedding. On that day, she arrived early and was great throughout. I absolutely loved my makeup look. It wasn't over-the-top, just an enhanced version of me. My makeup last beautifully through the outdoor ceremony (and an unexpected 87 degree late September day!) and all the way to the end of my reception. She did my maid of honor's hair and a bridesmaid's hair/makeup and both looked absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend Sheri for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Mon Sheri Beauty 18
    Mon Sheri Beauty 19
    Mon Sheri Beauty 20
    Mon Sheri Beauty 21
    Mon Sheri Beauty 22

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I received on my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I received Sheri’s information from another very happy bride, and after meeting Sheri for the hair and makeup trial, I knew right away I would be booking her for my wedding day. The trial was so much fun, Sheri listened to my vision and ideas and also gave a little advice and input which was very much appreciated because I was initially a little undecided on whether I wanted an updo or half up. I had a pretty large bridal party (9 bridesmaids) and 3 mothers to take care of, and Sheri’s team was up for the challenge. The day of the wedding was so much fun and Sheri just wanted me to have an amazing and completely stress-free day. She adjusted to the few last minute changes I made from the trial to the wedding day, and my hair and makeup looked beautiful. All of my bridesmaids were also extremely happy with her entire team – they were fantastic! Our ceremony was outside on a lake and my hair stayed perfectly in place the entire day! I cannot thank Sheri and her team enough for their excellent work. I would highly recommend Sheri and her team. Sheri is not only an amazing talent, but an amazing person as well.

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • Lauren & Georgio

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

I loved how I looked on my wedding day! It was everything I always envisioned! Thank you sooo much Sheri! ❤️ Sheri and her team were amazing. They were all super friendly! I had 18 people to get done and everyone looked beautiful. I was so happy to find someone who was able to accommodate as many people as I had. I would recommend Mon Sheri Beauty anyone!! Definitely worth it! You’ll look beautiful!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Sandra · Married on 08/13/2017

Sheri and her other artist (I'm sorry I can't recall her name) were just wonderful! Everyone's hair/makeup turned out beautifully. The minute I met Sheri for a trial- I knew immediately that I liked her because she's so nice and down to earth. We had a lot in common and got comfortable talking to each other more like friends as opposed to a vendor. I told myself to meet other makeup artists for trials just so I wouldn't have any doubts but I ended up wasting my time and money because Sheri is literally amazing at what she does! I am certainly not the most beautiful woman on earth and I tend to have low self esteem sometimes but on my wedding day, I felt like I looked gorgeous because of the hair/makeup Sheri did. I wanted to cry when I looked at myself in the mirror because I felt like I looked beautiful (which is very rare). Thank you so much, Sheri, for all that you did for us that day. You are so accommodating and such a wonderful person. You put your heart and soul into your work because you truly love what you do and it shows through your work. You're truly an artist! I will definitely call you again for hair/makeup in the near future!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/02/2017

Sheri and her team were amazing!!! I had a large bridal party and family that wanted hair and makeup done. Sheri was very accommodating and brought enough girls the morning of my wedding to be done on time!! Her team made the morning go by very smoothly. Everyone was beyond happy with how their hair and makeup came out. My makeup stayed on beautifully the whole entire day and it was 92 degrees out! I would highly recommend Mon Sheri Beauty for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

I'm so lucky to have found Mon Sheri Beauty for my wedding! The team of stylists were all so nice and professional. Sheri has a way of making you feel comfortable from the moment you step inside her door. She is easily reachable by phone, too, which is another plus! I went to her for a trial for hair and makeup, but decided to change both a little bit when the wedding day came around. I was a little nervous about the changes, but she really listened to what I wanted and everything came out PERFECTLY! She gave me a gorgeous up do which didn't fall out all night long (and I have very long, thick hair!). My make up stayed put and looked perfect all day as well! Every bridesmaid/mom/grandmom who got her hair or make up done that day was so happy with their service! I couldn't thank them enough for giving us such a great experience and for making us all look and feel beautiful!! I would recommend them to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 07/22/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2017

Sheri was absolutely amazing! I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my hair on my wedding day. From the moment i contacted her for a trial i knew that i had found the right person. She was super easy going and very accommodating. Everyone in my wedding party loved their hair (especially me!). P.S. i had a half-up/half-down style and it stayed all day!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/06/2017

If you're looking for an amazing beauty team at a reasonable price - look no further! Sheri and team were so wonderful to work with - their happy energy and dedication to their craft was such a bonus on the day of my wedding. I first met Sheri at my sister's wedding, who she met at several of her other friends' weddings. Sheri is truly talented at bridal makeup & hair and is very patient / willing to ensure you look exactly the way you want to on your wedding day. I was so happy with the way my look turned out and have received many rave reviews as well. Thank you Sheri for everything! xoxoxo

Sent on 05/12/2017

Heather · Married on 03/31/2017

She was absolutely great with my bridesmaids. All of there hair came out amazing. Sheri is very flexible with everything. She returns emails and phone calls and answers all the questions you have in a timely manner. Everyone loved there hair and they all looked amazing.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Katya · Married on 02/04/2017

Sheri was awesome! She did the hair for my 3 bridesmaids who all looked beautiful and were so happy with how their hair turned out. She was super responsive and easy to make plans with and worked really quickly where she had their hair done way ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her for any bride looking for a hairstylist!

Sent on 02/23/2017