Mon Sheri Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Sherryl Married on 05/07/2022

Bride and Bridesmaid

Sheri did my hair and makeup as Bride three years and as a bridesmaid recently. She did amazing for both.
  • Ariana
    Ariana Married on 10/01/2021

The Absolute Best

Sheri and her team are the absolute best! Sheri is kind, outgoing and an all around wonderful person to have with you on your special day. She makes sure you are calm, having a great time, and she even reminds you to eat. Her attention to detail ensures your hair and makeup look perfect. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and their hair and makeup held all night. I brought her back to touch up my makeup and change my hair clip midway through the night; she was ready and waiting for me in the bridal suite and changed over my look quickly and easily. If you are looking for a hair and makeup artist for your day - look no further. You will be very happy with the service Sheri and her team provide.
    Karyn M. Married on 08/11/2021

SO much more than hair and makeup...

Hi Sheri!

I cannot begin to thank you enough for all of your talents in preparation for our November 20th wedding at Battello. Your creativity, personalism, and attention to detail made our special day even more magical. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup, especially the curls, lashes, and "pop" to the overall bridal look. Our guests couldn't stop commenting about how beautiful my mom looked. She tends to do things for others first without ever thinking of herself. I'm so glad she finally got the attention and pampering she deserves....all thanks to you!

Your sense of humor, love and support brought calm and ease to the stress of a wedding, and nonetheless, a pandemic too!I truly feel that I found "my kind of people" when I met you. I so appreciate you sharing details about your family and life with me. I believe everything happens for a reason and I am so glad it brought me to you! I can't wait for there to be a newly engaged bride among my family or friends, because I'm sending them straight to you! Many thanks for all that you did for me and my Mom!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/25/2021

Perfection!

Sheri is an angel! She was so patient and accommodating to our wedding postponement and an additional trial requested. The end result was perfect. Sheri knows what she’s doing from hair to make up and really knows how to make a bride feel special and herself all in one. I am so thankful I found Sheri! She’s 10/10!
    Amy Married on 05/02/2021

Best makeup artist in the area

I’ve been using Sheri for years. She started doing my makeup when going to the club each weekend for years. She did my makeup for my brothers wedding and most recently my makeup for my wedding and for my entire bridal party. She assisting with creating the timeline and had everyone ready with time to spare. She even stayed when we got dressed to give us all an opportunity to do touch ups before photos. She’s an incredible person and makeup artist and had everyone’s makeup right on par. You won’t be disappointed.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful work and would highly recommend

Sheri and her team did an amazing job on hair/makeup for me on my wedding day and the entire bridal party. Everyone looked so beautiful and I would highly recommend them! They were professional and flexible with timing since some of the bridesmaids were running late. But everyone was ready on time. My hair and makeup lasted all day and looked as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning.
    Samantha A. Married on 03/14/2021

Amazing engagement photos / wedding hair and makeup

I was lucky enough to work with Sheri for both my engagement shoot as well as my wedding day. She listened to exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup and I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt. On the morning of my wedding, Sheri and her team made everything flow so smoothly and kept us right on schedule. She made my morning so stress free and I’m so grateful for her support! I would recommend her and her team 100%.
    Jismi V. Married on 10/24/2020

Jismi Vathielil

Sheri was amazing to work with! She does such beautiful work and is so nice to work with. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a great MUA. Thanks again Sheri!
    Mary T. Married on 10/19/2020

Highly recommend

Sheri was excellent and so professional. I highly recommend her.
    Pina Married on 09/26/2020

Edit to my previous review!

I used Mon Sheri Beauty for my sisters wedding and trial. . I loved how she took her time with everything and did not rush me at all . It made me feel good that she does everything she can in order to make everything perfect . My hair looked amazing and stayed in perfect all night (everyone loved it!) . I'm not really a big makeup person but my makeup looked and felt so natural. I loved how everything came out . my sisters & I looked gorgeous ! thank you Sheri for everything , you did an amazing job , everything was beyond perfect ! see you for the next big occasion !

I recently had my make up done by Gina for my 9/26/2020 mini ceremony . Gina was awesome to work with , she was so nice & talented. She made me, my mom & sisters look absolutely flawless & so natural.
    Sabrina D. Married on 09/20/2020

The absolute best!

Sheri & Carrie are absolutely amazing! The day of my wedding they were right on time and straight to business! Sheri is so sweet and knows just what to do to make you feel beautiful and excited for the big day. I’m a Covid bride so only had my ceremony this year but will be booking Sheri again next year for my reception! (Fingers crossed I’ll be able to have it). For my wedding I only booked her hair services but I was lucky enough to also have her makeup services for a shoot I did a few months back and it was glam and fabulous! I can’t rave enough!
    Erica Married on 07/25/2020

Outstanding!

Sheri and her team are absolutely OUTSTANDING! As a person who had to plan a whole new wedding due to covid in a new city I got in touch with many different hair and makeup artists trying to find the right fit. From the beginning Sheri was the most responsive, friendly, organized and on top of it professional that I spoke to (and between planning then re-planning a wedding I spoke to a lot of hair stylists and makeup artists!). Not only was Sheri amazing on the business end of things but I was SO incredibly happy with how my hair and makeup came out both days! (I had a 2-day wedding). My bridesmaids all said that it was the best hair and makeup they've ever had at a wedding and they've all been in numerous weddings. I just can't recommend Sheri and her team enough, if you're looking for hair and makeup I highly recommend them!!!
    Marisa Married on 07/17/2020

No stress!

My sister used Mon Sheri beauty for her wedding in 2017 and my whole family and I had such an amazing experience that I didn’t hesitate at all to book Sheri for my own wedding next year! All of our hair and makeup stayed put all night and it was put through the test of a 100 degree day and lots of tears! I loved my trial and am so excited to work with her on the big day! She makes you laugh and feel calm and her and her team don’t rest until you are all 100% happy.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 07/03/2020

Sheri is the best!

Sheri listened to exactly what I wanted. She made me look and feel beautiful. It’s difficult to find a talented artist in one specialty, let alone two! Sheri did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did my mother’s makeup and hair, which turned out incredible.

I’m forever thankful for Sheri making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 03/21/2020

Incredible, incredible work!

Sheri and her team recently did the hair and make-up for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. Everything was absolutely PERFECT!! Not all of our bridesmaids wanted their make-up done prior to the day, but after seeing the first couple of people get theirs done, all of them ended up opting into make-up because of how well-done it was, of which Sheri and her team was incredibly accommodating. The hair was absolutely perfect too and stayed in place all night. Her team kept us moving along so well despite how big of a bridal party we had and we received so many compliments that it was the most beautiful bridal party people had ever seen. I cannot recommend her enough!!
    Halie C. Married on 01/04/2020

Love her!!

Working with Sheri was such an amazing experience. She was very professional and friendly throughout the entire process. I received so many compliments on my make up and I couldn't be happier with her work.
  • Breanna
    Breanna R. Married on 12/06/2019

Hair & Makeup

I got my hair and makeup done by Sheri 3 years ago after my sister referred me to her. She did such a great job. She’s so down to earth and so professional. Here I am now getting my hair done again for my future sister in laws wedding. I will continue referring her because she’s excellent.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 11/02/2019

Bride and Bridal Party

When I got engaged, I was referred to Sheri by a friend. I got married in November 2019 and hired Sheri and her team to do hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridal party. Since I had an 11 AM wedding ceremony, Sheri and her crew had to be at the hotel by 4:30 AM. Although my bridal party and I were EXHAUSTED, Sheri and her team arrived on time and were ready to go. Sheri did my hair/makeup and her team did the bridal parties hair/makeup. Everyone was extremely happy with their results. Throughout the entire morning, Sheri and her team helped ease our anxiety by being kind, professional, funny, and personable. Sheri made look and feel beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend Mon Sheri Beauty to any bride looking for great customer service and beautiful hair/makeup. I plan to use Mon Sheri Beauty in the future for other big events. Thank you Sheri and team for everything you did for me on my wedding day. I’m so happy you ladies were a part of my special day.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible Artist

I don't even know where to start with this review! Sheri was hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding journey. I got to know her well over the past year after a couple trials, a boudoir shoot and then the wedding day. She is kind and funny and made me feel so comfortable every time she was working with me. She was so calm with every thing my mom and I asked her to do. She was organized and planned out the wedding day perfectly with the amazing team she brought. What made Sheri so amazing was how CALM and HAPPY she made me feel on my wedding day. I spent a lot of time with her the morning of and she put me totally at ease. She is a presence that you want to be with on your wedding day. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received about my hair and makeup and that is all because of Sheri. Sheri will be in my life for a long time because I could not imagine a better experience than I had with her!
    Ashley Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing professionals

Sheri was amazing from setting up the day with trials to actually getting everything done the day of. Everyone looked amazing and everything held up all day. It was perfect
    Analu P. Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Sept 7, 2019

What a pleasure working with Sheri. She brought a team with her and everything we needed. Things went smooth, and we had tons of laughs - even when we had electrical problems, Sheri remained patient and calmed me down. My makeup was flawless and Sheri helped me create my hair vision, which she truly made it better than what I even had in mind. Thank you! And would definitely recommend!!!
    Stephanie Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing job!

Sheri did an amazing job not only me as the bride but on the whole bridal party! She was amazing to work. Without a doubt would recommend her and hope to use her again for other events!
    Elizabeth G. Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Sheri was wonderful in every way. She arrived in when she said she would and did a wonderful job on my bridal parties hair and makeup!
    Michelle Married on 06/15/2019

A new friend!

Sheri and her team were incredible! There were several people in our wedding party and they were able to accommodate all of them no problem! Sheri helped me manage my stress let alone my whole wedding look! I am so lucky to have found her!
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection.

Sheri is magnificent.
    A month before my wedding (last minute I know) I canceled my make up appointment with another makeup artist because I didn't like how she did my makeup. Thank god I found Sheri.
    She did everything that she could do to accommodate me and make sure that my day turned out perfect. I got my make up done early In the day and was worried it would fade. I can assure you that it didn't even smudge and I had a flawless look all night long. I posted some pictures from throughout the night to show this.
    Sheri is amazing. She is an artist and has such a warm personality.