Engagement
Shoot included

About AnyaFoto

Beauty, Experience, Quality, Fun, Professionalism

At AnyaFoto we do what we do because we believe that every woman should have the most beautiful and elegant moments of her life photographically recorded and preserved with heirlooms that will be cherished for a lifetime.

We specialize in Wedding and Boudoir photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Negatives (2)
Toning (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Anya was absolutely amazing to work with! From our first meeting, she put me completely at ease and made me feel so comfortable, I knew I had to have her capture our special day. On the day, Anya, her assistant, and the second photographer, Rachel, were punctual and made the day run extremely smooth. My favorite part of our entire wedding day was the hour where Anya and Rachel photographed my husband and I. We got married at a country club and they took us around the entire venue/golf course for some great shots (aided by great weather). My husband and I were able to relax and have fun with one another, Anya really makes you feel so at ease. And Rachel was incredibly down to earth and made us laugh frequently. Anya was so professional and had the rest of the pictures running like a well-oiled machine, we finished with time to spare to collect ourselves before the ceremony. Having received the pictures, I am amazed at how much Anya captured. Looking at them was like reliving the entire day all over as she did not miss a single detail. Anya really has a special eye for great shots and lighting. I feel so lucky to have worked with her and to have such beautiful photographs for the future. So grateful to her and her team for capturing such beautiful memories for us!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Anya and her team have been a joy to work with! The pictures are so gorgeous and we are so happy with how they turned out! It got dark quickly during our outdoor ceremony and Anya and her team had to improvise to get the best out of those pictures. I am so happy that we chose Anya for our Wedding day and we will have these beautiful pictures to look back on year after year!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

29 Linden Street, Suite 1, Hackensack , NJ 07601   See On Map
201-364-3691 (phone)
AnyaFoto is a wedding Photographer from Hackensack, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, South New Jersey, and Destination Weddings. AnyaFoto is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the North New Jersey wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in on-location, natural light lifestyle photography, as well as boudoir, maternity, newborns, children and families..