400 West 63rd Street., New York, NY 10069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About 15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography

15 Minutes of Frame is a boutique cinematography studio located in New York City that creates artistic wedding films for couples around the world.

Follow 15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography on

• Videos 4

34 Reviews for 15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography

L · Married on 09/22/2018

Brilliant Wedding Cinematographer!

We didn’t think we wanted to hire a videographer for our wedding—we didn’t like the style of a lot of wedding videos, didn’t want to feel we were “performing” on our wedding day, and didn’t want cameras interfering in the natural flow of the evening.

But after seeing our friend’s beautiful wedding video—and, better yet, having had no idea there was even anyone filming at her wedding at all because he was so unobtrusive—we knew we had to book her cinematographer, Kaipo from 15 Minutes of Frame. Kaipo is warm, genuine, attentive to detail, and a brilliant filmmaker. It was organized and seamless working with him in the lead-up to the wedding and after. It’s also great that there are various types of videos/edits at various price points (and that you can add or change what you select up to a year after your wedding!).

The video itself: stunning! We just received ours last night and cannot describe how amazing it was to relive our wedding through the beautiful footage. Kaipo really captured the feeling and spirit of our night, amazing details and gorgeous overviews and the emotion in all of our faces. He had some really unique shots (our dance floor from up above from the balcony, the sky and trees of our outdoor venue). The video was seamlessly and brilliantly edited. And his song matching was impeccable. We will treasure this video forever and cannot recommend anyone more highly to document your wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jayne · Married on 07/14/2018

Kaipo and the entire 15 Minutes of Frame team were absolutely fantastic and such a pleasure to work with for our wedding at Liberty House! Kaipo and the team were so nice, personable and warm and made us feel so comfortable the entire day. They arrived early and even stayed a bit late just to make sure they captured everything on film. Kaipo has the best ideas and is so creative when it comes to capturing special moments and getting unique angles, scenery, details and moments on film. They even made an AMAZING instagram highlight video just a day after our wedding! Their work is so unique, special, creative, beautiful and classic. Kaipo was also so wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process and worked so well with our other vendors to make sure everything was taken care of. I recommend Kaipo and the 15 Minutes of Frame team SO SO highly!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Filmed video like ninjas, and edited like perfectionists

Kaipo, Mariana, and the team at 15 Minutes of Frame were wonderful! My husband and I were initially skeptical of having a videographer for fear that the crew would be intrusive and in our faces at the wedding. After some pleasant conversations, I was persuaded otherwise and am so glad I made the decision to capture my wedding on video.

Not only do I have all these live, videotaped memories, but the team was so stealth while filming, we hardly knew they were there. In fact, after the wedding my mom asked if they had filmed us getting ready (which was at my apartment). The answer was yes (of course!), but she didn't even notice them in our own home! After filming, Kaipo answered my many questions around editing options. He was patient and honest as I assessed what were the best options for me. The final product was just what we wanted, and will be something we can continue to watch over the years. 15 Minutes of Frame turned this initially skeptical videographer customer around completely, and I could not recommend them more highly!

Sent on 11/26/2018

15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Sarah Tew Photography
    Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

This team is great to work with! That means a lot to me as a photographer. Hope to see you at more weddings, 15 minutes of Frame!

• Jennifer Davis Photography LLC
    Jennifer Davis Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Kaipo! He is unobtrusive, truly documenting the moments as they unfold. The final product is a work of art. I have been recommending him to my couples for almost 10 years now and I look forward to many more to come!

• VOW Wedding Consulting
    VOW Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

For any wedding planner picking a vendor to work with is really important ~ Especially when it's for their own wedding. VOW has picked 15 Minutes of Frame for their incredible quality of work & is really looking forward to referring them to any future clients.

• 400 West 63rd Street. New York, 10069 See on map