DramaLifeFilms

New York, New York, New York, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,999
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About DramaLifeFilms

DramaLifeFilms is a high-end wedding videography company based in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Using the latest technology, they create wedding films that resemble movies; cinematic pieces that tell your story. With their easy-going personalities, you can simply enjoy your special day while they produce a video you will be proud to share with your friends and family.

DramaLifeFilms offers various videography services. A highlight video and a full-feature video are two of the items included in their most popular wedding package. With the option of receiving your raw footage, you can relive your big day as it happened with no editing. Digital download, USB flash drive, USB hard drive and DVD formats are available for copies of your footage. DramaLifeFilms offers the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 8

9 Reviews for DramaLifeFilms

• Eliza

Eliza Stanley · Married on 10/31/2018

Fantastic and stress free!

High quality work and exceptional customer service at an affordable price!!! Would highly recommend Drama Life Films to others. My husband and I chose this company for our wedding video and we couldn’t be happier with their service. Jim and his team were laid back and non intrusive, however they got amazing shots throughout the entire day. The video perfectly captured our wedding and we will cherish it forever. 10/10!!!

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing work

I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer for our wedding since I didn't know how useful it will be. Boy was I wrong, our wedding day went by so fast we probably missed half of the whole it event. My husband and I are so happy that we did decide to get a videographer and went with Drama Life Films. From the minute we hire them they were very responsive and answered any questions I had. I dealt with Jimmy and he just great to work with. the day of the wedding Jimmy and Alice (his assistant) showed up on time, well dressed and ready to work. Jimmy stayed with me while Alice went and capture my husband getting ready. During the ceremony and reception they were both invisible which was great since they capture every detail without being in the way. Two months after our big day we received our trailer and video and we were completely wowed. The work they did was amazing, they were able to capture all of the details and the most important part was our true personalities and love. We are obsessed with our videos and cant stop watching them. If you need a videographer then don't hesitate to go with Dram Life films.

Award

DramaLifeFilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• New York, New York New York, New York, 10012 See on map