DramaLifeFilms Reviews

8 Reviews for DramaLifeFilms

• Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing work

I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer for our wedding since I didn't know how useful it will be. Boy was I wrong, our wedding day went by so fast we probably missed half of the whole it event. My husband and I are so happy that we did decide to get a videographer and went with Drama Life Films. From the minute we hire them they were very responsive and answered any questions I had. I dealt with Jimmy and he just great to work with. the day of the wedding Jimmy and Alice (his assistant) showed up on time, well dressed and ready to work. Jimmy stayed with me while Alice went and capture my husband getting ready. During the ceremony and reception they were both invisible which was great since they capture every detail without being in the way. Two months after our big day we received our trailer and video and we were completely wowed. The work they did was amazing, they were able to capture all of the details and the most important part was our true personalities and love. We are obsessed with our videos and cant stop watching them. If you need a videographer then don't hesitate to go with Dram Life films.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Felt like I was starring in a love story - thank you Jim!

I really wish there were more than five stars. I can hardly put into words how absolutely AMAZING these videos turned out (received a Trailer and 2hr cut). The cinematography, the music, the footage ... the entire wedding experience was captured.

Our video has surpassed what we can have imagined and it immediately took us back into the emotional and joyful day we had. Jim has an unbelievably creative eye, taping details that would have gone completely unnoticed had it not been caught on film.

Thank you so much to the full Drama Life Film team for taking the time to perfect these keepsakes. There is something special about video that cannot be captured by photographs. You helped us relieve our big day! You were all so nice and professional and I could not recommend your services more!

Nerissa · Married on 09/15/2017

We highly recommend DramaLife films! We wanted a Cinematic type of wedding video and we loved the way he filmed weddings. We are SO happy with our wedding highlight video, it feels like we are re-living the day all over again! We also got the package where a drone was used which is so cool!

If you are looking for a more cinematic wedding video then definitely choose DramaLife!

• Gaelle

Gaelle · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I are so glad we chose dramalifefilms. They were fantastically stress-free to work with, the pricing was great, and the end product looks amazing. The highlight video is so cinematic and beautiful! We're so proud to share it with friends and family. The full-length dvd arrived quickly after they finished processing. We're so happy with the memories we get to hold on to now and would highly recommend Zhengguo to any future couple!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/25/2017

Drama Life Films captured our wedding day so beautifully. They made our wedding day so much fun with every shot they filmed and created an incredible wedding highlight video for us to relive such a special day in our lives! Guo, Alice, Spike and the rest of their film crew have an eye for the smallest creative details and highlighted these in our wedding video ( I'm glad they did because there were many details and moments that I didn't notice on the wedding day!). If you're debating getting a wedding videographer for your wedding day, Drama Life Films is a must. They were on time, very responsive and so much fun to work with. Thank you so much for capturing our big day!! ❤️

Aisha · Married on 11/26/2016

Zhengguo and Alice of DramaLifeFilms made our wedding day PERFECT!!! They have complete mastery of their work and know just how to create the perfect video to capture a special day that you'll want to revisit over and over. The video clips we got from them were stunning. From the highlight video to the full length video, it is so apparent that the team puts their all into shooting a wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased. We've been telling everyone we know about DLF, and we've been watching and sharing our videos nonstop. Zhengguo and Alice were such a joy to work with, and even with the crazy hectic schedule of an Arab wedding, they knew where to be, how to film, and how to put it all together, without having to consult us during the busy day.

Thank you SOOOO much, DramaLifeFilms!!!! We cannot recommend and thank you enough!!

- Aisha + Basel

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2015

They really captured the most special moments of our day and made a beautiful video! We received so many compliments and I can definitely say that their videos stand out from other videographers. They even used a drone which made our video so unique. I'm so glad that we booked DramaLifeFilms. Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect.