New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Brian Hatton Photography LLC

Recognized by NY Magazine as one of NYC's most sought after documentary wedding photographers, Brian Hatton Photography approaches weddings from the perspective of a guest to provide a uniquely natural and personal storyline of once in a life time moments.

www.brianhattonweddings.com

racheljasonwed 0654

31 Reviews for Brian Hatton Photography LLC

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Brian Hatton is incredible.

Booking Brian Hatton was far and away the best choice I could have ever made for a wedding photographer. Brian exceeded all of my expectations and I could not have ever imagined our photos coming out as beautifully as they did. Brian proved to be a calm in the wedding storm, innately professional, and courteous. He was consistently communicative prior to the wedding and has been a pleasure to work with following it, as we've worked to build an album/order prints. On the day of the wedding, Brian was so laid back and flexible, that I genuinely believe it took much of the stress and chaos out of the necessary but extensive posed family photos. Unsurprisingly, Brian also worked seamlessly with all of our other vendors. All in all, if you're looking for an incredibly kind and immeasurably talented photographer, I cannot recommend Brian Hatton highly enough.

Ariel · Married on 03/25/2018

Just got our photos back from Brian and could not be more thrilled!!! Brian's photos are true pieces of art-- quote from a friend "Your photographer is a genius!" He somehow was able to capture every meaningful, emotional moment, and also encapsulate the joy and spirit as well. Each angle he chose was just so beautiful. I have not been able to stop looking at the photos. Choosing Brian as our photographer was the best decision we made. He was also such a pleasure to work with. The nicest guy, and so much fun-- our bridal party had a blast shooting with him and he took such natural photos of us! I would recommend Brian to everyone and anyone. I never could have imagined our photos would turn out so beautiful. I want to keep every single one of them forever and show our grandchildren!!

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Brian. He was my friends wedding photographer and once I saw her pictures and how well he captured the mood/feeling/energy of the day I knew I had to hire him for our wedding. He was very responsive via email and always happy to answer questions (which is important for an overly organized and anxious bride like myself). Day of, both Brian and his second photographer were efficient, friendly and made everyone comfortable. I know efficient isn't the first word that comes to mind when you're looking for a wedding photographer but after being a bridesmaid 7 times, its nice when all the pictures and portraits are on time and the morning/day is stress free. We recently got back our pictures and they are better than we could have imagined. Brian does an amazing job capturing the overall feel of the day. We cry and laugh overtime we go through them. Book Brian... trust me, you'll be happy!

Brian Hatton Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Sunday Morning Films
    Sunday Morning Films Wedding Videographers

Love working with Brian! Not only is he great at what he does... but he is a great guy too! Can't wait to work together again soon!