Port Washington, NY 11050 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

26 Reviews for Danny Weiss Photography

Jacqui · Married on 08/04/2018

Danny did a terrific job, at both our engagement shoot and our wedding. He was easy to work with but still clear about which shots he needed - he worked with us to figure out exactly what we were looking for but wasn't afraid to provide thoughts and suggestions. And even when time got tight or small things went wrong, he was level-headed and calm. Plus the pictures were great!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Our wedding was in March 2015, and we recently received our wedding photos from Danny Weiss. To say the least, the wedding photos are absolutely phenomenal and we will cherish them for years to come. Danny is extremely warm, humble, fun to work with, and a talented photographer, and he was very thoughtful with me, my fiance, and our families from the very beginning. Upon meeting Danny, he patiently listened as I went into detail about everything I liked and disliked about wedding photos I had seen thus far. With my preferences in mind, Danny showed me several different kinds of photos and albums that he thought I might like, and, indeed, he was correct. We were so thrilled that Danny was with us on our big day, as he kept everyone calm and relaxed and made sure everyone was having an amazing time throughout the entire day. We cannot thank him enough for the amazing photos of our wedding!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Two of Danny's associates, John and Josh, photographed my wedding this past May. They were both a pleasure to work with, and with my family, that's quite the compliment! Less than two months later we have all of our photos posted on Danny's website and can order straight from there. We are so happy with the results, they were exactly the style that we were looking for. I would recommend them to my friends, and we are even thinking of taking more 'post wedding' pictures with them this fall.

Sent on 07/07/2014