Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Real moments, beautifully captured.

I’m a wedding and portrait photographer based in Cresskill, New Jersey. Cresskill is a suburb about ten miles from New York City. I’ve been photographing weddings since 2002. I love photos that authentically represent the way things looked and felt, without being over-stylized. For the most part, my style is wedding photojournalism. I like to think of photography as “the art of real moments”. I have a low-key, quiet personality that fits in easily at a wedding or other event. I’m an attentive observer — capturing moments as they happen. I do give some direction for portraits, partly to create them efficiently, and partly to give helpful suggestions when appropriate. Get in touch to talk about photography for your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Zlatko Batistich Photographer on

23 Reviews for Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Zlatko did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! He caught beautiful candid moments, and was able to capture group photos well (and quickly!). In addition to doing a fantastic job, he was a pleasure to have around on the wedding day. He was easy going, helpful, and right next to me taking pictures all day and night without me noticing. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Zlatko was truly unbelievable! He was so polite, kind and extremely professional through our entire wedding weekend. When we received the pictures, I was in absolute shock the amount of photos and moments he was able to capture. From the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, to the dance floor, Zlatko didn't miss a beat. If anything, his photos allowed us to remember even more of the weekend (it all went by too fast!) We are so grateful for all the amazing memories that we will be able to look back at for a lifetime thanks to Zlatko!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I only wish I could give Zlatko more than 5 stars. He was AMAZING. On a hectic day, he was a beacon of calm and reliability. He managed to be everywhere at all times, but never being obtrusive. I will be recommending him to anyone that will listen.

Zlatko - Thank you friend, you helped make our day the greatest one to date.

Profile Picture User5588077, 2+ years ago, 1 Review