Cresskill, NJ 07626 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,495
Availability Check your date

About Zlatko Batistich Photographer

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Cresskill, New Jersey. Cresskill is a suburb about ten miles from New York City. I've been photographing weddings since 2002. I love photos that authentically represent the way things looked and felt, without being over-stylized. For the most part, my style is wedding photojournalism. I like to think of photography as "the art of real moments". I have a low-key, quiet personality that fits in easily at a wedding or other event. I'm an attentive observer — capturing moments as they happen. I do give some direction for portraits, partly to create them efficiently, and partly to give helpful suggestions when appropriate. Get in touch to talk about photography for your wedding!

Follow Zlatko Batistich Photographer on

20IMG7390

27 Reviews for Zlatko Batistich Photographer

• Si

Si · Married on 09/28/2018

A wonderfully skilled and sweet photographer

Zlatko was such a great guy to work with! Before the wedding, he helped me to organize the flow of the day and gave me great advice from his extensive experience in photography. On the day of the wedding, he was flexible with schedules and locations and very well prepared. He catered to what we wanted, but also guided us into some fantastic shots. He was everywhere at a moments notice to capture the perfect memories. We loved working with Zlatko and highly recommend him!

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

We cannot express how much we loved how Zlatko Batistich photographed our wedding. From all of the little decor details to our first look to the special candid moments of laughter and dips on the dance floor, we felt like his photographs and editing presentation beautifully told the story of our wedding day. Our friends and family all raved about the timeless and elegant photos.

Zlatko really worked tremendously hard -- all day and all night for us -- to capture every possible moment of both of us getting ready all the way to our last dance. His journalistic style is completely unobtrusive, so he's in the background versus in-your-face, which helped me as the bride stay calm and let us enjoy our reception.

It was such a pleasure working with Zlatko throughout the entire process. He was incredibly responsive and couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful -- not to mention patient and gracious. (We also took our engagement photos with him, which I would also recommend as a great way to learn his style.) Zlatko is a true professional whom I whole-heartedly recommend to anyone for their big day. You will not go wrong!

Em · Married on 12/02/2017

Wonderful Experience! So happy we used Zlatko and have beautiful pictures of our favorite day. We have already reccomended him to numerous friends and they have booked him as well. He is very responsive and helpful through the entire process.

Zlatko Batistich Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,580.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Cresskill, NJ 07626 See on map