Cresskill, NJ 07626 Map · Phone number

About Zlatko Batistich Photographer

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Cresskill, New Jersey. Cresskill is a suburb about ten miles from New York City. I've been photographing weddings since 2002. I love photos that authentically represent the way things looked and felt, without being over-stylized. For the most part, my style is wedding photojournalism. I like to think of photography as "the art of real moments". I have a low-key, quiet personality that fits in easily at a wedding or other event. I'm an attentive observer — capturing moments as they happen. I do give some direction for portraits, partly to create them efficiently, and partly to give helpful suggestions when appropriate. Get in touch to talk about photography for your wedding!

Follow Zlatko Batistich Photographer on

20IMG7390

29 Reviews for Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Emma C · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Zlatko was an absolute joy to work with! Super professional, polite, and patient! He was also super flexible with timing and locations. He perfectly captured our day - from the special details to candid shots, we are so happy with all of the photos. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

• Si

Si · Married on 09/28/2018

A wonderfully skilled and sweet photographer

Zlatko was such a great guy to work with! Before the wedding, he helped me to organize the flow of the day and gave me great advice from his extensive experience in photography. On the day of the wedding, he was flexible with schedules and locations and very well prepared. He catered to what we wanted, but also guided us into some fantastic shots. He was everywhere at a moments notice to capture the perfect memories. We loved working with Zlatko and highly recommend him!

• Jeanne

Jeanne Pollio · Married on 09/02/2018

Blown away

We are blown away by Zlatko’s talent. He photographed my sisters wedding 10 years ago and we loved her pictures so did not hesitate to book him for our engagement session and wedding. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and candid and we did not feel awkward at all. Our wedding pictures look straight out of a magazine. Zlatko was non intrusive and somehow at the right place at the right time all day long. From getting ready to our sparkler exit he captured every single shot we asked for and then some. The edited images are amazing and very organized. He had over 2000 edited pictures for us on the website, easy for us to download watermark free and he also put them all on a hard drive for us. Couldn’t ask for more.

Zlatko Batistich Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,580.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Cresskill, NJ 07626 See on map