Zlatko Batistich Photographer Reviews

31 Reviews for Zlatko Batistich Photographer

• Daniel

Daniel Aun · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Experience with Zlatko

Zlatko is a phenomenal photographer and my wife and I highly recommend him. Thoughtful, friendly, creative, and accommodating from the very beginning, he was a pleasure to work with before and during the wedding. He bonded with me and my wife, our families, and guests, and made the process all the more fun. His work was superb and we were very pleased with his photos. He will not measure efforts to please his clients, goes the extra mile, and makes everyone extremely happy. Don't even think about it: go for Zlatko! Daniel & Suzy

Sent on 02/23/2019

Emma C · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Zlatko was an absolute joy to work with! Super professional, polite, and patient! He was also super flexible with timing and locations. He perfectly captured our day - from the special details to candid shots, we are so happy with all of the photos. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lizzie Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Out There!

I highly highly recommend Zlatko! He photographed my wedding in September in Westchester and the photos could not be more gorgeous. First of all, Zlatko is extremely responsive and organized so you feel very confident leading up to your wedding. Zlatko has an eye for all of the best spots and lighting so you end up with beautiful photographs. We had Zlatko (without any additional photographers) and he didn’t miss a single shot from first look to ceremony to dancing. Don’t think twice- book Zlatko!

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Si

Si · Married on 09/28/2018

A wonderfully skilled and sweet photographer

Zlatko was such a great guy to work with! Before the wedding, he helped me to organize the flow of the day and gave me great advice from his extensive experience in photography. On the day of the wedding, he was flexible with schedules and locations and very well prepared. He catered to what we wanted, but also guided us into some fantastic shots. He was everywhere at a moments notice to capture the perfect memories. We loved working with Zlatko and highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Pollio · Married on 09/02/2018

Blown away

We are blown away by Zlatko’s talent. He photographed my sisters wedding 10 years ago and we loved her pictures so did not hesitate to book him for our engagement session and wedding. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and candid and we did not feel awkward at all. Our wedding pictures look straight out of a magazine. Zlatko was non intrusive and somehow at the right place at the right time all day long. From getting ready to our sparkler exit he captured every single shot we asked for and then some. The edited images are amazing and very organized. He had over 2000 edited pictures for us on the website, easy for us to download watermark free and he also put them all on a hard drive for us. Couldn’t ask for more.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

We cannot express how much we loved how Zlatko Batistich photographed our wedding. From all of the little decor details to our first look to the special candid moments of laughter and dips on the dance floor, we felt like his photographs and editing presentation beautifully told the story of our wedding day. Our friends and family all raved about the timeless and elegant photos.

Zlatko really worked tremendously hard -- all day and all night for us -- to capture every possible moment of both of us getting ready all the way to our last dance. His journalistic style is completely unobtrusive, so he's in the background versus in-your-face, which helped me as the bride stay calm and let us enjoy our reception.

It was such a pleasure working with Zlatko throughout the entire process. He was incredibly responsive and couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful -- not to mention patient and gracious. (We also took our engagement photos with him, which I would also recommend as a great way to learn his style.) Zlatko is a true professional whom I whole-heartedly recommend to anyone for their big day. You will not go wrong!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Em · Married on 12/02/2017

Wonderful Experience! So happy we used Zlatko and have beautiful pictures of our favorite day. We have already reccomended him to numerous friends and they have booked him as well. He is very responsive and helpful through the entire process.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

Zlatko is AMAZING!! He photographed my wedding in Rye, NY as well as both my sister's weddings. He is professional, responsive on email and phone, courteous and unobtrusive. He is so pleasant, calm and gracious - we absolutely loved working with him. He listens to every request you have and is extremely patient, yet he also finds certain spots, angles, lighting on his own that you wouldn’t even think of – when we got our pictures back, we were in awe. He captured our big day perfectly and even took photos before and during our rehearsal. I can't say enough great things about Zlatko! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Molly · Married on 06/11/2016

Zlatko did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! He caught beautiful candid moments, and was able to capture group photos well (and quickly!). In addition to doing a fantastic job, he was a pleasure to have around on the wedding day. He was easy going, helpful, and right next to me taking pictures all day and night without me noticing. I highly recommend him to anybody looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Julie · Married on 11/21/2015

Zlatko was truly unbelievable! He was so polite, kind and extremely professional through our entire wedding weekend. When we received the pictures, I was in absolute shock the amount of photos and moments he was able to capture. From the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, to the dance floor, Zlatko didn't miss a beat. If anything, his photos allowed us to remember even more of the weekend (it all went by too fast!) We are so grateful for all the amazing memories that we will be able to look back at for a lifetime thanks to Zlatko!

Sent on 03/21/2016

I only wish I could give Zlatko more than 5 stars. He was AMAZING. On a hectic day, he was a beacon of calm and reliability. He managed to be everywhere at all times, but never being obtrusive. I will be recommending him to anyone that will listen.

Zlatko - Thank you friend, you helped make our day the greatest one to date.

Sent on 11/05/2015

margaret · Married on 08/22/2015

Two months later, I remain completely blown away by my experience with Zlatko as our wedding photographer. He has a kind, calming and gentle demeanor that put me at ease even in the weeks leading up to the event, when he voluntarily took time for detailed phone calls about plans for the day. He was professional, generous and considerate on the wedding day and was truly a pleasure to have there. Just a few days after the wedding, while on our honeymoon, we received a preview of the photos; they were gorgeous. Having that preview brought the whole, wonderful day back.

We just received all the photos, exactly when he said he would send them, and they're wonderful. Our family and friends are pointing out how well Zlatko really captured the personal and intimate feel of our wedding day. I cannot say enough great things about this man and his work.

Sent on 11/06/2015

jane · Married on 07/25/2015

Amazing photos of my daughter's wedding at Eleven Madison Park in New York City were done by Zlatko Batistich in July of 2015. Prior to the reception he photographed the make up, hair being done, etc. in the bridal suite located at an hotel in Manhattan, also did some photos on the streets of New York as well as some parks in the area. His work is so artistic. His degree of professionalism is outstanding. Very helpful, reliable and a true pleasure ! We are thrilled with his work!

Sent on 10/05/2015

I used Zlatko for my 2/28/15 wedding on the north shore of Long Island. I cannot say enough amazing things about him, both personally and professionally in his work. It was very important for me to have a stress free and relaxed wedding day... and I could not have picked a better photographer. I absolutely did not want to spend half my day in awkward posed pictures that I would never use... I wanted artistic, candid and natural.... and I got that and more!!!! Zlatko was recommended to me by two coworkers of my husband, who used and loved him. Zlatko handled our VERY loud and large bridal party with ease... He was a true gentleman, capturing every picture effortlessly without being intrusive. I genuinely went about my night celebrating and he was able to document our special day in AMAZING, artistic and beautiful pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime. In hiring Zlatko you get a wonderful personal man that has all intentions on making you the happiest bride possible.... I never once felt like just another wedding... I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any bride that is more interested in a special experience with a photographer that need no direction in making every aspect of your day gorgeous and easy!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Zlatko was FABULOUS! Our photos are wonderful and capture the emotions & fun from our wedding day perfectly. I can't stop looking at them! Also, Zlatko was professional, easy and very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Zlakto Batistich is an extremely talented photographer. We hired Zlatko for our engagement party and wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and captured unbelievable moments. He completely blends into the scenery of your day and will capture photos you will treasure for lifetime. He is a MUST have for your special day.

Sent on 01/14/2015

We interviewed and then hired Zlatko to photograph our wedding on the recommendation of a family friend who had used him. He is very talented and delivered amazing shots of our special day in July of 2014. Zlatko was very organized, asked for a shot list so no "posed" picture was missed, and then melted into the background and photographed real moments as they unfolded. He captured the emotion of the event, the love in the room, the look in my eye, and the energy on the dance floor. As promised, a selection of proofs were ready a few weeks after the wedding and we are excitedly waiting for the final set to be available in the next few days. The proofs we received were just what we were looking for, and expect the rest will be just as wonderful! Zlatko is soft spoken, yet has an eye for photography that sets him apart from (and above) the rest!

Sent on 09/22/2014

I was attracted by Zlatko's photos on his website when I was searching for a photographer for our wedding. His photos capture emotions and moments so naturally and beautifully. Although the price was over my budget, I couldn't resist but contacted Zlatko (it turns out to be such a right decision). He is very professional and patient and explained to me all the details on the phone and by email. During the wedding day, I didn't pay much attention to Zlatko most of the time and I only discovered later from the photos that he documented various moments so nicely. On the other hand, when he was taking portraits for us, I could feel his strong enthusiasm and patience. And, very importantly, Zlatko has great ideas on where and how to take photos!

After the wedding, Zlatko provided us with a preview of the photos upon our request. I could show the preview to our guests and families and friends who couldn't attend our wedding. Everyone says the photos are great! Later Zlatko send us the full set of photos - much more than what we would expect based on the contract and all wonderful photos!

We are extremely happy with the work. Thanks Zlatko!

Sent on 07/21/2014

We chose Zlatko to be our wedding photographer after looking at perhaps one hundred different photographers’ portfolios online. We were extremely particular about what we wanted: a photographer whose work reflected an understanding that the MOST important thing about a wedding is the fact that everybody you know and love is in a room together for perhaps the one and only time in your life, and you want to capture their laughter and tears and hugs and hilarious dance moves—and you want this more than you want to see your dress fluttering in the wind from fifty different angles. It seemed to me that every photographer’s portfolio had those same clichéd shots, focusing too much on material aspects of the wedding and not enough on the family and guests. Zlatko’s stood out as capturing the human element. Not that we didn’t want any of the other stuff—we did—but it’s a question of proportions. Zlatko brought clarity and seriousness to the task, which made us feel comfortable from the get-go. He was extremely responsive and dedicated, such that we felt totally confident that we could trust him to do the job right. We were not disappointed. He was also a really nice guy and we felt good about having him be a part of our celebration. Most importantly, the photographs were excellent. We got everything from crisp captures of twenty people shaking their booties to subtly composed shots of quieter moments of beauty at the reception. Important note: the lighting at our venue (Angel Orensanz) is very tricky—dark and colorful in a way that is wonderful yet challenging for photos— yet Zlatko somehow managed to deal with it perfectly.

Sent on 02/15/2014

i was VERY particular about finding a photographer. I looked high and low, and was convinced nobody would ever deliver the elegant, beautiful, timeless photos I wanted. And then I met Zlatko. I wish I could attach photos to this review so everybody could see the beauty of his work. My pictures are classic, breathtaking, elegant, and timeless. In addition, every special, intimate moment that my husband and I had on our wedding day, he caught on film, without us EVER knowing he was there. He works in the background, is completely unnoticeable, and quiet. You will NOT notice him until he delivers you these pictures that will take your breath away. Look no further, this is the best photographer you will find. And as an added bonus, he is as wonderful, sweet, and kind as they come. An absolute professional. He listens and takes to heart every one of your wishes, and will deliver exactly what you want. I have never written a review about anything in my life, but Zlatko is the exception! Thank you for all your hard work Zlatko and for giving me pictures I can cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/08/2013
  • W

Wheat · Married on 07/13/2013

Zlatko is a true professional. Quick to answer emails or phone calls, always punctual and manages to get all the pictures you need in a concise way. My daughter's one wish was to enjoy her wedding and not be tied down with pictures. Zlatko was able to get the pictures we wanted and all of us were able to enjoy the festivities. Her friends dubbed Zlatko "the stealth photographer" you never know he's there but he's everywhere. I love the candid shots that were taken. They are among my favorits.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Jen · Married on 06/22/2013

I chose Zlatko because I loved the photojournalistic style of his pictures, and had also been assured by my wedding planner at the venue that he was so discreet and unobtrusive. He gave us such wonderful pictures, I couldn't be happier. Zlatko was really able to capture the energy, excitement, and emotion of the day. Even though I wanted to avoid taking too many posed photos, the portraits we did do of the families came out great and he was able to get the shots very quickly so we didn't have to spend too much time focusing on them. He was also an absolute joy to work with...always got back to me quickly and was so helpful and professional on the wedding day too. I wish I had another occasion coming up to hire him again!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Zlatko Batistich was the main photographer at our wedding and he did a fabulous job, be it posed couple and family shots or capturing the energy on the dance floor. As an amateur photographer I can honestly say that his photos were outstanding and the way he took photos at the wedding was completely unintrusive. If it weren't for the photos that we received shortly after our a wedding, you would never have known he was there!

As a wedding photographer he was also very responsive to our ideas and suggestions and at every point of the process we were very glad to have chosen him. We wholeheartedly recommend Zlatko to any couple for their wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Zlatko is the ideal photographer – highly responsive, communicative, and accommodating. His photography speaks for itself and covers a wide array of shots. His calm personality is very easy to work with and he captured so many special moments while blending in with our guests. We felt that he really went above and beyond. All photography was completed and distributed within the specifications of our contract. We’ve already recommended Zlatko to several couples and we recommend him to you!

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/21/2012

Zlatko was my photographer for my December wedding and he was AMAZING!!!!!! Attentive to details and highly professional - always with a smile! I loved that before he snapped our pictures, he mentioned 'good energy!!', which I felt made the photo experience even better. Everywhere I turned - he was there! I was never searching for him! It was great and my guests only had positive remarks about him. I am still waiting for my photographs - but I know he is fabulous because I saw his work at my cousin's wedding and had to have him!!! Awesome Job, Zlatko!!

Sent on 01/03/2013