Strom Weddings

New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

About Strom Weddings

It is my objective to capture the uniqueness of you, the genuine love you feel and people you care most about. My style is that I work very quietly in the background to capture the spontaneous moments that are the foundation of any meaningful experience. I love all the creativity and care that go into the details of a wedding and feel honored to capture the story of your day.

If I were to use one word to describe how I can be most valuable to my clients it is that I am flexible. I work with you so that you can have your wedding exactly the way you want it. I meet with you before the wedding to discuss your needs and desires so that your expectations can successfully be met.

Follow Strom Weddings on

79 Reviews for Strom Weddings

• Y

Yaelle · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing pictures! Hire Agaton

Agaton was so wonderful to work with. Our wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Anna H · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfection from start to finish

Agaton was so lovely to work with. Not only is he an incredibly talented photographer, but he is also genuinely a pleasure to work with. I was feeling a little anxious on my wedding day, and he made me feel at ease. He was such a calming presence. He is the utmost professional, was receptive to my ideas, and even walked around the venue with me the week prior to determine our pre-wedding shots. I would without a doubt review him to anyone inquiring! The photos are beautiful! Thank you, Agaton!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Arthur and Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

The best photographer we could have hoped for.

We couldn't recommend Agaton more highly. He was a generous and very positive presence who fit seamlessly into the wedding. He's naturally client focused, willing to go way above and beyond to help make our vision a reality. And he's a super talented photographer who left us with an overflowing collection of beautiful images of our wedding (he was recommended to us by several professional photographers who held his work in high esteem).

A bit more detail about why we were so happy with his work: During the wedding he was constantly running around (literally) in search of perfect pictures. Because he gravitates towards moments of serendipity, the resulting photo album was so much richer than a bunch of canned portraits. And he embraced the unconventional, happily joining the wedding party on a four mile hike through a dark, muddy forest after the wedding (from about 10p.m. till midnight) to make sure the experience was fully documented. Throughout it all he was polite and cheerful.

If you're looking for a brilliant photographer who you'll be happy to have around you on your big day its hard to imagine a better choice than Agaton.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Strom Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Xylem & Phloem
    Xylem & Phloem Wedding Florists

A pleasure to work with Agaton always - We love is vibrant, candid, energetic images! He captures beautiful moments...a fantastic photographer!

• 15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography
    15 Minutes of Frame Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Agaton is one of my absolute favorite photographers to work with. Not only is he the coolest guy around but his pictures are stunningly beautiful. Can't say enough about him - check out his work and see for yourself.

• New York, 10013 See on map