Beauty Artist Group Reviews

102 Beauty Artist Group Reviews
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Great team

We had four members working on my bridal group for my wedding. They were all fantastic. After my make-up trial, there were a few changes I wanted to make. They were very cognizant of those changes and I (and my husband) could not be happier with how my make-up turned out. They also listened to all the ladies and did a wonderful job for them as well. Everyone's make-up stayed the entire time, including my lipstick. I also loved how Gillian did my hair and incorporated my hair piece. Unfortunately, the wedding was mostly outside on a somewhat windy day, so it did start to lose the curl pretty quickly, not really making it past the ceremony. So I would say my only suggestion would be that they gave some suggestions as to how to handle if the hair starts to fall, like easy ways to pin something or put it up without it looking bad. But, overall, I was very pleased and would definitely have used them again.

Desiree · Married on 06/23/2018

The stylists were perfect! They made my mom look exactly like she wanted, and they were so friendly, patient, and professional.

I see why you were highly recommended!

Becca · Married on 06/16/2018

The team at BeautyArtistGroup is nothing short of amazing - there aren't enough good words to share! From my trial to the big day, they were responsive, professional and made me look fantastic. They were super responsive to my preferences, and even accommodated my last-minute change in hairstyle. My bridal party looked absolutely stunning, and they even did make up on my grandma (she's never looked hotter!). Huge thanks to Kat and team, I highly recommend using them for your own wedding!

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend this company for hair and makeup. They did a great job and their bundle pricing for bridal party members was the best rate around.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Beauty Artist Group was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I had a large bridal party and the day was seamless. Everyone was so happy with their hair and make up. They do an amazing job! I even got compliments about how great everyone’s hair and make up was! Whatever you do book them!!!!!

Eileen · Married on 05/05/2018

Katlyn was absolutely amazing. Professional, on time and responsive. She did makeup for a
    Special event in my family and dif a beautiful Job on everyone. I highly recommend Katlyn and Beauty Artist Group. Superb !!

Rishita · Married on 05/05/2018

Kaitlyn and crew saved me on my wedding day. Thank you for being so professional, understanding and calming.

Hsin · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing team! They knew exactly what I wanted. I had my bridal trial and fell in love. On the day of, they were very flexible even with last minute additions. The makeup was light and looked very natural. They matched my skin tone perfectly. Both hair and makeup held up from 9am to 11pm. Very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend their services.

Jenn · Married on 03/03/2018

Beauty Artist Group was amazing to work with! Katlyn and her entire team are extremely talented, professional and fun to be around. I am the third of my friends to use them for our weddings, and I would highly recommend them!

Chiyomi · Married on 12/23/2017

Katelyn and Amanda are phenomenal! From the moment I first spoke to Katelyn, I knew I had made the right decision. Believe me, I had a lot of changes and requests for both of them, but both were so responsive and wanted to make sure I was happy. Price point is very reasonable which matters when you are on a budget for a wedding. But more than anything, the quality of work was impeccable. I looked so great on my wedding day as any bride should, but I also felt great with the work.

Beauty Artist Group 1

Holly · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you guys so much!! I have never felt more beautiful in my life!!

Christina · Married on 10/22/2017

I recently got married in September 2017, and Gillian was absolutely wonderful!!! So happy we went with Beauty Artists Group for both hair and makeup!! Gillian was very patient with both myself and my mom during our trials. She listened to what we were looking for, and brought it all to life! She is very personable, and I was so happy with the results. I received so many compliments on my hair. In addition, Gillian and her team did a great job on my bridesmaids!!! They looked absolutely amazing!!! She had a great deal for myself and my five bridesmaids. I would absolutely recommend Gillan for your special day!

Beauty Artist Group 2
    Beauty Artist Group 3
    Beauty Artist Group 4

Hilary · Married on 10/13/2017

Gillian’s team made up my 11 bridesmaids and some additional family members for my October 2017 wedding. Gillian herself was so great - and patient! - with me as we worked out logistics, and her team that day was just incredible. Everyone loved their make up and the team was professional, easy going (so important for your wedding day!), and just fun to be with. I would highly recommend them!

Ah—and we just got our pictures and everyone looks gorgeous in those too! (So important! :))

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Gillian and the team were great. I would recommend them 100%

Kerry · Married on 09/02/2017

Honestly, words cannot describe how much it meant that Kate (our make up artist) did such an amazing job on my wedding day. I suffer from Lupus. I was in a flare up on my wedding day. My face and skin were a blistering mess! I cried that morning, thinking I was going to look horrible as a bride. Boy I was wrong. You could not even tell, for the entire wedding, I looked and felt flawless. I would recommend her and this company to anyone with any type of skin, illness or not! 100% !!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH! -Kerry

Beauty Artist Group 5
    Beauty Artist Group 11
    Beauty Artist Group 12
    Beauty Artist Group 13

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2017

I cannot say enough great things about both the hair AND makeup stylists!! They not only made everyone feel comfortable, but the results were complete perfection. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Geraldine · Married on 07/30/2017

Gillian and her team were wonderful! She was always very responsive when I emailed or called her and made herself available and worked around my schedule for trials. I'm typically not an updo person, but being that I was getting married in July and I have naturally curly hair, I was worried about the frizz factor and I didn't want to be bothered with my hair all day. When I finally decided to put it up, Gillian worked with me to find a style that I loved and that was comfortable to wear all day.

I had 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law and 2 flower girls that got their hair and makeup done the day of my wedding and everyone looked so beautiful!! We all got ready at a hotel and Gillian and her team were there early and got everyone ready ahead of schedule! They made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup and stayed around to make sure we were all ok while the photographers were taking pictures. I absolutely loved my hair and it stayed put all night - even after being outside in the July heat and dancing away at the reception and my makeup looked flawless, without feeling caked on and stayed put all day long!

Thanks Gillian and Beauty Artist Group for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2017

Gillian, Katelyn and the team were amazing. Everything from my bridal trials to the big day was perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better stylist team. They were easy to work with and were so pleasant and friendly.

Beth · Married on 06/18/2017

AMAZING---When 5 curling irons and hairdryers caused the circuit breaker to trip, the (cellphone) flashlights came out and the beauty transformation continued!

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2017

Beauty Artist Group did the most fantastic and outstanding hair and make up for my 7+ bridal party and I!

Neha · Married on 05/27/2017

Gillian and her entire team are absolutely amazing. I first had the pleasure of meeting them at two friends' weddings where they did a beautiful job on their hair and makeup. This made my decision to choose them for my own wedding that much easier.

Gillian, Katlyn and Amanda were all so professional and easy to work with. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to them for making me look and feel absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding weekend!! They made me feel like a princess and still look like myself. They listened to my ideas and were able to make suggestions to best highlight my features. I didn't think it was possible but they outdid themselves with each and every look over the multiple looks. They were so wonderful and so talented!

I will definitely be recommending the entire team to all my friends and family!

Heather · Married on 04/28/2017

From my trial to my wedding day, beauty artist group did everything I wanted for my wedding. The team was professional and fun and the hair and makeup stayed well into the evening/ the next morning ! I recommend this group to any bride looking for great hair and makeup.

Jan · Married on 03/19/2017

Gillian and her crew are fantastic! They were calm and patient. They made me laugh. The studio is on the second floor without an elevator and is therefore not handicap accessible.

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Beauty Artist Group is by far the best hair and make-up team in New Jersey! Gillian and her team really listen to what you want and make it happen. At my trial, I showed the team a picture of what hair and make-up I wanted, and they matched it! During preparation for the wedding, my bridesmaids were all raving over what a beautiful job the team did! They are professional, creative and overall wonderful to work with!