Beauty Artist Group Reviews

Beauty Artist Group 6
Beauty Artist Group 7

Carolyn · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the BEST experience working with Katlyn and her team!! At my trial, it was clear that Katlyn and Amanda completely understood my vision and brought it to life so perfectly. On the actual wedding day, they kept me so relaxed and calm the whole day. Somehow, I loved my hair and makeup even more on the actual wedding day than at the trial! The best part was the skincare routine that Katlyn started with- it left my skin so soft and dewey, even the next morning after I woke up! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their looks too! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 08/23/2019

Best Experience

I worked with Katlyn and Amanda for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing! I was able to set up as many trials as I wanted while they were completely willing and accommodating. On the day of my wedding, they made me feel so beautiful while also looking like myself. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their looks, as well. They listened to exactly what I wanted and envisioned for my day and they were able to make me look exactly how I wanted to look. They were on time and I didn’t need to worry at all the day of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Priscilla · Married on 07/21/2019

Simply Perfect and Amazing!!

Beauty Artist Group was the best decision I ever made for my wedding! Quality makeup artists and hairstylists! They had 10+ people ready in record time and the results were perfect! Everyone in my wedding party was very pleased and I got so many compliments on how my makeup and hair turned out.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Doreen Formato · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Choice!

Katlyn was absolutely great! She listened to my concerns and offered alternatives. She reminded me that my makeup would look different in pictures and she was absolutely correct. She was professional and courteous. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional & Highly Recommended

BeautyArtistGroup was a preferred partner of our wedding venue. Hair and makeup for a bride is one of the most important parts of her wedding day. So as apprehensive as I was at first, Katlyn, Amanda, and Sylvia worked with me to achieve the bridal look I dreamed of. Beautiful work for me and my bridal party. I love looking at our pictures.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mazanec · Married on 04/26/2019

Best Makeup / Hair Company in the Business!

I’ve worked with Beauty Artist Group for 3 weddings. Both my best friends had them do their wedding and I decided to them as well! I was in both wedding and was not disappointed as all! Super professional always on time and made sure you looked picture perfect! At one wedding when I got to the venue from hotel my lash fell off, we called Katlyn and she came right away to fix it! Best service! I would Not recommend anybody else but them to do an event. I know They are located in NJ but I had my wedding in NC and Katlyn flew down to make sure I looked Perfect on my wedding day. I felt like a princess. I let her do whatever she thought would look best that day and she did not let me down. From my mother to all my bridesmaids everybody’s makeup was spot on! Highly Recommend them! Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Beauty Artist Group 12
    Beauty Artist Group 13
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/19/2019

Couldn’t ask for a better make up artist

What an amazing job Catlyn and her team did for my girls and I! They arrived on time ready to go, and were so efficient in making sure all of us had the necessary time for our hair and makeup to be done without feeling rushed. I’ve read some reviews of brides feeling like their hair and or make up artists we’re rushing to get them done because they didn’t allot enough time for the bride, and I can say that did not happen with Beauty Artist Group!

My hair and makeup lasted perfectly through the night and all my girls felt the same.

Thank you so much ladies for helping make my day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Beauty Artist Group 14
    Beauty Artist Group 15

Rachel · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

Seriously had the best experience with Katlyn and the rest of the team at Beauty Artist Group. They nailed my hair and makeup vision in my trial and day of it looked even better, if that was even possible. My mom, MIL, and girls all looked fabulous and received tons of complements all night. The Beauty Artist Group team was early and waiting for us upon arrival and I had a hair and makeup team stay a few hours later for touch up's which was well worth it after a few hours of picture taking. They made my getting ready experience so much more relaxed- they kept the pace and timing and everything was perfect. I've been a bridesmaid many times and hair/makeup always seems rushed but this was NOT the case at all, had plenty of time which was such an odd feeling as a Type A bride!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lindsey Cohen · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup done with patience and attention to detail

I loved working with Katlyn and team!! They put us all at ease and everything on our wedding day ran so seamlessly. We all felt so confident and photographed beautifully, and Katlyn made sure we stuck to our schedule. As a bride, it was such a relief to book them and not worry about a thing.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/17/2018

The best makeup artist in the world!

Katlyn did my makeup for my wedding. I had 8 bridesmaids, myself, and my mother and she (with the help of a second artist at her company, Stephen, who is also fantastic), handled everything perfectly. From day one, I knew she was the person who needed to be my makeup artist. I am obsessed with makeup, and super particular about what I wanted. She took everything I said, and every picture I showed her, and just perfectly created my wedding day look. We had two trials, and tried two completely different looks. On my wedding day, she perfectly blended the two and knew exactly what I wanted. I have truly never felt more beautiful, and each of my bridesmaids looks phenomenal. Katlyn was easy to reach, responsive, and responsible. Everything was just seamless from beginning to end. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH!!!! A++++++++++ service. Katlyn is a true artist.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jp1110 · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing artists!!!

Best Hair and Make-up artists I have dealt with. Very accommodating, great talent, SO MUCH fun!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jackie S · Married on 11/04/2018

Thank you Beauty Artist Group!!!!!!

Beauty Artist Group always delivers! My family has used them in the past for 3 weddings and I hired them for my wedding just last month. I wanted to feel like the "prettiest version of myself" on my wedding day and that is exactly what I looked like! I never got so many compliments in my life and the day was perfection. Because of Katlyn and her team I felt beautiful, confidant and glamorous. My pictures and videos look amazing and I am thrilled with how my hair and makeup was captured. Thank you for helping me create the look for my bridesmaids, mother and myself that we wanted. The video, pictures and memories will last a lifetime! I would recommend them to anyone and already have! 5 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Great team

We had four members working on my bridal group for my wedding. They were all fantastic. After my make-up trial, there were a few changes I wanted to make. They were very cognizant of those changes and I (and my husband) could not be happier with how my make-up turned out. They also listened to all the ladies and did a wonderful job for them as well. Everyone's make-up stayed the entire time, including my lipstick. I also loved how Gillian did my hair and incorporated my hair piece. Unfortunately, the wedding was mostly outside on a somewhat windy day, so it did start to lose the curl pretty quickly, not really making it past the ceremony. So I would say my only suggestion would be that they gave some suggestions as to how to handle if the hair starts to fall, like easy ways to pin something or put it up without it looking bad. But, overall, I was very pleased and would definitely have used them again.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Desiree · Married on 06/23/2018

The stylists were perfect! They made my mom look exactly like she wanted, and they were so friendly, patient, and professional.

I see why you were highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Roslyn · event on 06/17/2018

Katlyn did an amazing job! My daughter’s makeup was absolutely stunning. Thank you Katlyn for being a part of my daughter’s special day!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Becca · Married on 06/16/2018

The team at BeautyArtistGroup is nothing short of amazing - there aren't enough good words to share! From my trial to the big day, they were responsive, professional and made me look fantastic. They were super responsive to my preferences, and even accommodated my last-minute change in hairstyle. My bridal party looked absolutely stunning, and they even did make up on my grandma (she's never looked hotter!). Huge thanks to Kat and team, I highly recommend using them for your own wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend this company for hair and makeup. They did a great job and their bundle pricing for bridal party members was the best rate around.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Beauty Artist Group was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I had a large bridal party and the day was seamless. Everyone was so happy with their hair and make up. They do an amazing job! I even got compliments about how great everyone’s hair and make up was! Whatever you do book them!!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Eileen · Married on 05/05/2018

Katlyn was absolutely amazing. Professional, on time and responsive. She did makeup for a
    Special event in my family and dif a beautiful Job on everyone. I highly recommend Katlyn and Beauty Artist Group. Superb !!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rishita · Married on 05/05/2018

Kaitlyn and crew saved me on my wedding day. Thank you for being so professional, understanding and calming.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Hsin · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing team! They knew exactly what I wanted. I had my bridal trial and fell in love. On the day of, they were very flexible even with last minute additions. The makeup was light and looked very natural. They matched my skin tone perfectly. Both hair and makeup held up from 9am to 11pm. Very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jenn · Married on 03/03/2018

Beauty Artist Group was amazing to work with! Katlyn and her entire team are extremely talented, professional and fun to be around. I am the third of my friends to use them for our weddings, and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Chiyomi · Married on 12/23/2017

Katelyn and Amanda are phenomenal! From the moment I first spoke to Katelyn, I knew I had made the right decision. Believe me, I had a lot of changes and requests for both of them, but both were so responsive and wanted to make sure I was happy. Price point is very reasonable which matters when you are on a budget for a wedding. But more than anything, the quality of work was impeccable. I looked so great on my wedding day as any bride should, but I also felt great with the work.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Beauty Artist Group 16

Holly · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you guys so much!! I have never felt more beautiful in my life!!

Sent on 12/05/2017