757 Eagle Rock Avenue, West Orange, NJ 07052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Pleasantdale Château

Pleasantdale Château is a French-inspired wedding venue in West Orange, New Jersey. This gorgeous private estate offers the highest luxuries and service for once in a lifetime wedding days. With a historic building of well-appointed guest rooms and exquisite ballrooms, your wedding weekend escape awaits in the countryside of New Jersey. Pleasantdale Château offers privacy, elegance, history, and five-star service from the beginning of your engagement until the end of your wedding celebration. No matter what you envision for the big day, the staff at Pleasantdale Château will make it a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
Pleasantdale Château is nestled on 40 acres of farmland, with meadows, forests, gardens, and ponds as far as the eye can see. This picturesque natural setting offers a beautiful backdrop for your ceremony or wedding portraits. The outdoor grounds offer several gazebos, walking bridges, and well-worn paths to enjoy and use in your ceremony setting. You may also visit the Orangerie, the onsite conservatory and botanical garden for your wedding day photos. The couple can enjoy pre-ceremony suites with beautiful views of the grounds from the Juliet balcony. After your picturesque ceremony, lead guests into the chateau where they will be greeted in a Spanish-style entry hall featuring limestone columns and crystal chandeliers. Cocktail hour can be enjoyed in the Music Room, where an authentic Scandinavian chapel ceiling provides artistic flair. Receptions are typically held in the Grand Ballroom. The ballroom offers tall vaulted ceilings with a stunning glass dome at the center. The ballroom can provide for up to 400 cocktail style or 350 seated.

Pleasantdale Château offers not only beautiful grounds, but quality service throughout your wedding experience. They provide professional hospitality service and culinary excellence by choosing the best in the industry to put together your event. Custom curated menus and wedding planning assistance are included in all wedding packages. An onsite barber shop and salon is also available for your wedding day beauty and grooming services.

Accommodations
Pleasantdale Château offers 30 guest rooms, each uniquely designed to reflect the French-historic atmosphere and rustic charm of the venue. All guest rooms have custom interior designs and a full private bath. Couples receive a complimentary suite for the wedding night, and honored guests may rent rooms for the weekend. Onsite guests will have access to the gardens and grounds, as well as an indoor pool surrounded by mosaic pillars and a magnificent glass ceiling.

Follow Pleasantdale Château on

Pleasantdale Château 5
Pleasantdale Château 6
Pleasantdale Château 7

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2019

Getting married at Pleasantdale Chateau was the best decision we made!

My husband and I were married at Pleasantdale Chateau a few weeks ago and cannot say enough great things about the entire Pleasantdale team and the service they provide. All the reviews on here are 100% accurate... Pleasantdale is truly the best of the best in the event/wedding industry - the staff is beyond compare. From the second I arrived on my wedding day, my bridal consultant (hi Vira!) was there to greet me and stuck by my side the ENTIRE day. She anticipated my EVERY need and saved the day countless times (from helping me to fix my hair and my veil, assisting me to and from the limo in the rain and during pictures outside in the rain, keeping me hydrated throughout the day, bustling my dress PERFECTLY and in record time, and keeping me calm throughout the entire day like a personal therapist), Vira was simply THE BEST and I honestly cannot imagine having gotten through the day without her! (Also props to Lessly for her help as well!) And who can forget Santiago and Fred? Both amazing and absolute pros. My mom said Santiago kept checking in with her throughout the wedding to make sure she and my grandma (who is 93) were ok (before the wedding Santiago never met my mom or grandma and took it upon himself to look over them during the reception, which my mother greatly appreciated; he even offered to punch another hole in my grandma's shoe strap because she mentioned it was loose). I could go on and on, but basically, everyone at Pleasantdale is who you would hope them to be in planning and producing the wedding of your dreams. My husband and I literally said to one another as we were driving home after our wedding that we couldn't imagine how people got married anywhere else (knowing that Pleasantdale's service is second to none and having just experienced it first hand).

Your money is well spent at Pleasantdale; if it's in your budget... DO IT. I promise you will NOT regret it.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Lawrence

Lawrence Metelitsa · Married on 01/18/2019

#NotCookieCutter

My wife (still weird saying that) and I got married at the Pleasantdale on January 18 2019. After first seeing the place, meeting Fred and his staff several times, reading others reviews, the bar was set extraordinarily high, the hype was legitimately at Flavor Flav levels and yet exceeded all expectations. The place itself, the way the handle their business is different from every other venue. You are not handed a menu and packages when you arrive, food is seasonal and the menu changes. Nothing is cookie cutter, the entire experience is catered to your specific wants and needs and i assume no two parties are really alike.

I myself am a foodie and bonded with Fred a year before the wedding over our discussion about passion for all things culinary. He remembered this when it was time to pick out our menu and worked with us to craft the most incredible spread any of my friends and family had ever seen at any wedding or special event before. People are still talking about the cocktail hour. My advise, put your trust in Fred when it comes to the food.

Santiago, the staff, our attendants, the incredible servers round out a team perhaps only rivaled by the golden state warriors or the patriots. They were incredibly pleasant to work with, incredibly attentive to not just our needs but all of our wants and were meticulous in helping put on a the party that we had envisioned. We could not be more happy with the results.

They made our night incredibly memorable for us, our friends and our family and for that we are forever grateful.

Best,
    Lawrence and Jenn

Sent on 02/07/2019

Award

Pleasantdale Château FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms

• 757 Eagle Rock Avenue West Orange, New Jersey, 07052 See on map