217 Beauty

25 N Fullerton Ave, Suite 5, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About 217 Beauty

217 Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup provider based out of 2 locations. They have an office Montclair, New Jersey, as well as an office in Saddle Brook, New Jersey. Liz Gizelle, the owner and Lead Maekup Artist, received her training from MAC Cosmetics, where she worked as a full-time certified MAC artist prior to starting her own business. Liz Gizelle has provided makeup application services to fashion shows, working with fashion designers such as Malandrino, Diesel, and DKNY. She has also provided makeup application for singers, reality stars, and celebrity agents, as well as countless wedding parties. Liz Gizelle and her team specialize in eyelash application, lash extensions, hair styling, updos, extensions, mobile spray tanning, HD airbrush makeup, and traditional makeup. Full trials for hair and makeup are provided at both locations. Spray Tanning, Lash Extensions and Lash Lift and Tint are also available in Saddle Brook. Please inquire about our Bridal Party Tanning Sessions.

217 Beauty offers beauty services to couples and their wedding parties, as well as brow shaping and tanning servies. Hair services offered include blowouts, hair extensions, hair trials, textured styling, and updos. The company’s services include:

• Airbrush makeup
Bride and Mom Hair
Hair for the Bridal Party
Hair for the Bridal Party
Bridal portrait
Manisha's Indian Wedding!  Such a beautiful picture!  Up-do with long veil, and natural makeup with...
Manisha's Indian Wedding! Such a beautiful picture! Up-do with long veil, and natural makeup with...
Manisha in color!  Purple dress for reception.  Went from an updo with a long Veil to half-up...
Manisha in color! Purple dress for reception. Went from an updo with a long Veil to half-up...
Akta's Wedding!  Beautiful long veil, lots of liner, and softer red lipstick with an up-do.
Akta's Wedding! Beautiful long veil, lots of liner, and softer red lipstick with an up-do.
Monica's Wedding!
Monica's Wedding!
Gahda's Wedding
Gahda's Wedding
Bridal Fashion Show at The Venetian.  Dark Smokey Eye, Bridal makeover.
Bridal Fashion Show at The Venetian. Dark Smokey Eye, Bridal makeover.
Bridal portrait
Beautiful half-up hair with Clip-in Hair Extensions for fullness.
Beautiful half-up hair with Clip-in Hair Extensions for fullness.
Waterfall braid with curls for bridesmaid.
Waterfall braid with curls for bridesmaid.
Up-do for American Ceremony transitioned into a half-up for Indian Ceremony.
Up-do for American Ceremony transitioned into a half-up for Indian Ceremony.
img2181
486250101515430279999221871380713n
374941581641225049708512150n
252299101513594667468231736004174n
15920535642073113364337457817n
6034858990742411191548450n2
217 Beauty
One of my favorite looks.  Classic Bride with hair down.
One of my favorite looks. Classic Bride with hair down.
img1476
6324189367396990976 o 51 520357 v1

82 Reviews for 217 Beauty

Ayushi · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!

I feel like I am writing a review for my best friend at this point, because that is essentially what Liz became throughout my entire wedding process. I was looking for someone to do Indian bridal makeup and was having a very difficult time until my friend told me I HAVE to go to Liz Gizelle. Well, all my fellow brides, if you're looking for a makeup artist, you HAVE to go to Liz Gizelle. There is no one better. I was nervous at first because I thought a non-Indian may not be able to do Indian faces that well, but boy did Liz prove me wrong. She has a true talent and she is a true artist with the makeup brush. She made me look like a QUEEN. She was with me all week as I had an American ceremony, an Indian Sangeet night, and a big fat Indian ceremony and reception. She was there from start to finish at 3 AM big freaking smile on her face! We had a group of 24 girls getting makeup, including myself, and Liz and her team KILLED IT! Everyone was ready and looking stunning by 745 AM. All of them were so sweet and accommodating. I don't think I can ever get my face touched by anyone but Liz ever again! She made me feel so calm and special throughout my entire wedding process. She would text and tell me that I better stop stressing about makeup schedules because this is the time to start getting excited and she will handle everything! She constantly reminded me that it was my day and made me feel calm, beautiful, and adored! If you have any doubt in your mind, set up a trial with her ASAP, but I only did a trial for one out of 4 looks and she killed it with every single one! People are still messaging me about how beautiful I looked! Thank you Liz for making me feel the most beautiful I have EVER felt in my life!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

217 Beauty's reply:

This is the absolute sweetest review ever! I think I ruined my mascara! I didn't get the memo to wear my waterproof stuff this morning! Lol. You, Brian, your family and friends were an absolute pleasure to work with, so much so, that you totally became more than just clients in my eyes. I am so sad I don't have work lined up for you already. I hope we get to work together often! CONGRATULATIONS again guys! Xoxoxo

Crista · Married on 09/06/2019

Best choice we ever made!

Liz and the 217 beauty team literally made my wedding makeup dreams come true. Liz is not only incredibly talented at what she does, she is funny, accommodating, and just an all around awesome woman (who happens to look like JLo's twin ;))
    I had run into an issue with the initial makeup artist i had hired as they ghosted me 3 months before the wedding. I reached out to Liz and she got me in for a trial within a few days and we had signed the contract that very day! I was so impressed, and more than that, my MOTHER, who can be incredibly picky especially about her makeup, was blown away. Liz, we love you, thank you so very much for all you've done for us!!!

Do yourself a favor and hire 217 Beauty!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

217 Beauty's reply:

This is so incredibly sweet! Crista, you know you and your mom will always have a very special place in my heart. Your entire party was such a pleasure to work with. I love you ladies also! Hope you had an amazing wedding and honeymoon!!! xoxoxoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

217 Beauty Pricing

217 Beauty Price Rates

217 Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 185
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 40
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• MPW Media Group Wedding Photographers

one of the best in the east coast area

• LC Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Liz is amazing!! Love working with her and the team. Very professional and always has great advice! Definitely recommend her to anyone!

• Weddings in-CyberSpace
    Weddings in-CyberSpace Wedding Favors

Don't worry about your makeup on your special day. 217 Beauty by Liz Gizelle will apply your makeup so that you look and feel extra special....like a queen!

• 25 N Fullerton Ave, Suite 5 Montclair, NJ, 07042 See on map
    201-500-2217 (Phone number)
    By appointment only. We travel to any area in North Jersey, and New York.
    Location of (217 Beauty)