217 Beauty

Montclair, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

217 Beauty is a speical events hair and makeup company based out of Saddle Brook, NJ. They also have an office in Montclair, New Jersey. Liz Gizelle, the owner and Lead Makeup Artist, received her training from MAC Cosmetics, where she worked as a full-time certified MAC artist prior to starting her own business. Liz Gizelle has provided makeup application services to fashion shows, working with fashion designers such as Malandrino, Diesel, and DKNY. She has also provided makeup application for singers, reality stars, celebrity agents, as well as countless wedding parties. Liz Gizelle and her team specialize in eyelash application, lash extensions, hair styling, updos, clip-on hair extensions, mobile spray tanning, HD airbrush makeup, and traditional makeup. Full trials for hair and makeup are provided at both locations. Spray Tanning, Lash Extensions and Lash Lift and Tint are also available in Saddle Brook. Please inquire about our Bridal Party Tanning Sessions.

217 Beauty offers beauty services to couples and their wedding parties, as well as brow shaping and tanning servies. Hair services offered include blowouts, hair extensions, hair trials, textured styling, and updos. The company’s services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$60

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Lisa
    Lisa R. Married on 04/03/2022

Fantastic!

Liz, the owner, was fantastic to work with, super responsive, and very talented! She and Isabele did an amazing job with my makeup and hair, respectively, and my mom and my bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair, too. They are both also very kind and great to work with. Liz did a fantastic job with my makeup and achieved the natural look I was going for, and I loved my wedding hair! I had been a little worried since I decided to change my hair significantly from the trial, but Liz and Isabele really instilled confidence. I was super happy with the results! Thanks, Liz and Isabele!
  • Sherin
    Sherin P. Married on 11/21/2021

Thank you!

Liz and her team had done such amazing work with my cousin's and my sister's weddings, that when it was my turn to get married, she was the first person I reached out to see if she was available on my wedding day, and lucky for me, she was! Liz is honestly one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. There were so many times that I had to change things, and she never once complained, and always found a way to help me, which is something that I truly appreciate beyond words. Liz listened to exactly what I was looking for, and as I am someone who is not that comfortable with makeup, she offered her own recommendations. My makeup on the day of the wedding was flawless and I felt so beautiful! The makeup lasted the entire day and survived a night of dancing. You and your team did such an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids looked beyond gorgeous! Thank you Liz for keeping me calm and sane throughout this bridal journey, and for keeping me smiling on the morning of my wedding, it was such a pleasure to work with you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

MPW Media Group MPW Media Group Wedding Photographers

one of the best in the east coast area

LC Artistry LC Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Liz is amazing!! Love working with her and the team. Very professional and always has great advice! Definitely recommend her to anyone!

Weddings in-CyberSpace Weddings in-CyberSpace Wedding Favors

Don't worry about your makeup on your special day. 217 Beauty by Liz Gizelle will apply your makeup so that you look and feel extra special....like a queen!

25 N Fullerton Ave, Suite 5 Montclair, NJ, 07042
2012289492

By appointment only. We travel to any area in North Jersey, and New York.
Location of (217 Beauty)