860 US-1, Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing

About MPW Media Group

MPW Media Group is an award-winning wedding photographer and videographer based in Edison, New Jersey that specializes in contemporary, journalistic images and film. Their firm, led by photographer Glenn Maningas, was created over 15 years ago with a dream to reinvent the way weddings are captured. They will take your events to the next level, using photography and cinematography as a medium in this quest for new discoveries. Mixing journalistic and traditional styles, MPW Media Group beautifully documents extraordinary moments on film and for cinema.

Experience
MPW Media Group was created in 2003 and is now one of the highest-rated wedding companies on the East Coast. They use a freestyle photographic and film style that blends several different styles of creative work.

MPW Media Group offers wedding photography and videography services for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

colleenblake
copy of colleenblake
copy of copy of colleenblake 1
MPW Media Group
copy of copy of copy of stephanie paul
copy of copy of farlo
copy of copy of r
MPW Media Group
copy of copy of stephanie paul
MPW Media Group
copy of copy of tran andre
copy of farlo 1

MPW Media Group 5
MPW Media Group 6
MPW Media Group 7

Saron Guintu · Married on 12/01/2018

The best media group you will ever find!

MPW= photo/video MASTERS! They are truly the best in the game and were an absolute pleasure to work with! Three years ago we attended my cousin's wedding in Jersey and that's when we first saw (and fell in love with) MPW's work, particularly the Same Day EDIT! This was something we have never seen before and definitely knew we wanted on our big day. Fast forward to 2017 when my fiance popped the question. We booked the venue first and booked MPW next- it was a no brainer. Glenn and his team kept it professional but also know how to have fun and make our bridal party feel comfortable! There was even a moment of panic when my LIMO didn't show up, but they were able to utilize the time and took some awesome shots of me and my bridesmaids as we waited! They were so great at following the timeline and were patient with all our family's extra photo requests. Our outdoor venue in Brandon FL was a rustic dream and MPW captured every second for us to commemorate forever. Our same day edit was absolute perfection and something we watch together at least once, maybe twice... OK, like 5x a day. The talent this team has is unfathomable and we were so honored to have them fly thousands of miles for our special day! A million thanks to the best media group you will ever find!

• Frances

Frances · Married on 11/18/2018

Best in the universe

MPW Media IS THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE! I knew from the very beginning that I would not be getting married without them. Hands down the best in the universe! I cannot express enough how talented and what geniuses they are. They are without a doubt the best in the business!!! They were the first one that my husband and I hired for our wedding and they did not go any less than perfection. My guests were completely blown away from all the pics and ESPECIALLY THE SAME DAY EDIT! I cannot thank them enough for capturing our special day the way they did and now I have these beautiful photos and videos to look back on. Not only are they super talented with capturing moments.. THEY ARE TALENTED ON THE DANCE FLOOR. My guests and bridal party absolutely had a blast dancing with them which only created such a fun and unforgettable atmosphere! Thank you, MPW, for making our dreams come true. DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER. Our wedding would have not been the same without them! My husband and I love you all so much!! MPW IS AND WILL ALWAYS FOREVER BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

• Stefanie

Stefanie Lo Piccolo · Married on 11/03/2018

Book mpw now!

My husband & I got married November 3rd,2018 at the Venetian in NJ, and MPW was the best decision I made. I found them actually through instagram, and although we are from Queens, NY and didnt know anyone personally who had booked them, we decided to meet with Glenn and get some info. After our meeting and seeing their work and seeing Glenns contagious energetic attitude I knew we had to book them. Our engagement photo’s came out beautiful and Glenn even gives you a paperback book with all of the photo’s inside that I was able to display at my bridal shower.

The day of the wedding Glenn and his team took control and I automatically felt at ease as soon as they arrived at my house. They made me laugh the whole time while taking photo’s and made it so easy. Make sure you do the Same Day Edit!!!! My guests were in awe and some even cried after seeing our same day edit. They were shocked on how fast Glenn’s team created the video and talk about it every single time they see me. https://vimeo.com/298812665 Is the link if you’d like to see mine! Also I couldnt believe how fast Glenn gave me some photo’s. It was 2 days after the wedding and he gave me 150 photo’s!

They are worth every single penny. Book them now!

MPW Media Group Pricing

MPW Media Group Price Rates

MPW Media Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• The Wilshire Caterers
    The Wilshire Caterers Hotel Weddings

Fantastic!!!

• Ciro's Hair Pavilion
    Ciro's Hair Pavilion Wedding Hair & Makeup

MPW is one of our favorite photography companies to work with! They capture our Bride's special day in a way that is so unique. MPW is one of our preferred vendors that we recommend to all of our Brides. Great to work with and super talented staff!

• Thistle Bee the Florist
    Thistle Bee the Florist Wedding Florists

Their artist vision and creativity that they bring to a photo perfectly captures the essence of the couple, their wedding, and of course all of the little details of the day (including the flowers)!

• 860 US-1 Edison, NJ 08817 See on map