78 John Miller Way #402, Kearny, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About MPW Media Group

MPW Media Group is an award-winning wedding photographer and videographer based in Edison, New Jersey that specializes in contemporary, journalistic images and film. Their firm, led by photographer Glenn Maningas, was created with a dream to reinvent the way weddings are captured. They will take your events to the next level, using photography and cinematography as a medium in this quest for new discoveries. Mixing journalistic and traditional styles, MPW Media Group beautifully documents extraordinary moments on film and for cinema.

Experience
MPW Media Group was created in 2003 and is now one of the highest-rated wedding companies on the East Coast. They use a freestyle photographic and film style that blends several different styles of creative work.

MPW Media Group offers wedding photography and videography services for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • Full feature film
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow
Follow MPW Media Group on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dean Michaels Studio
colleenblake
copy of colleenblake
copy of copy of colleenblake 1
MPW Media Group
copy of copy of copy of stephanie paul
copy of copy of farlo
copy of copy of r
MPW Media Group
copy of copy of stephanie paul
MPW Media Group
copy of copy of tran andre
copy of farlo 1

479 Reviews for MPW Media Group

• Bianca

Bianca P. · Married on 03/06/2021

The absolute best

I can not express enough how awesome MPW is. They made my day SO easy. Glenn and his whole crew are the best at what they do and they make every second of your day run so smooth. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. I could not believe how beautiful my SDE came out. Everybody loved it! I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for me on my big day. Definitely worth every penny ! Feel free to watch my SDE to just get a glimpse of how amazing their work it!

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Brian

Brian D. · Married on 01/23/2021

The Best, Bar None

My Wife and I got married in the end of January, and from the beginning, we knew MPW was our one and only choice. We were introduced to MPW years ago at another wedding, and since then, our friends and family have used them for numerous, and various occasions. Every single time, we were impressed by their professionalism, candor, and personality. Glenn is intuitive, kind, and creative. He effortlessly guides his clients for the best shots and easily gets you comfortable, not just with the situation, but with yourself, even if you're shy or timid. Additionally, unlike a plethora of other companies, his team provides you with amazing pictures and videos shortly after the event. There was never any long waiting period to get results. Glenn was also extremely responsive to any text, call, email that was sent, and we never felt ignored. We would give him our opinions and ideas, and not once did we ever feel slighted, or neglected. Their team took the time to incorporate our own ideas and considerations and made them even better. I would not hesitate to utilize their services again, and would recommend their expertise for any occasion. Out of many days and weeks of research into various media groups, MPW is the very best, bar none.

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle D. · Married on 10/23/2020

Worth every single penny!

My husband and I were only 18 and at my cousins wedding back in 2012. I was a part of the bridal party so I got to see the MPW crew in action from start to finish and was OBSESSSED. I said to my (now husband) that night when we get married we are 100% booking MPW. No doubt in my mind. Fast-forward 7 years later, we get engaged on 1.19.19 and that same week I was reaching out to Glenn for availability. We picked 4.4.2020, a Spring Saturday and booked them IMMEDIATELY. Everything else revolved around our choice and the availability of MPW. We literally only looked at venues that had 4.4.2020 available so we could have MPW! Glenn and his DREAM TEAM are UN. BELIEVE. ABLE !!!! From the engagement shoot (making us laugh and truly enjoy our first ever experience taking professional pictures as a couple), to our FIRST final meeting, to the entire process of changing plans due to COVID to a 10.23.2020 wedding, and of COURSE the day of, it was a DREAM experience. EVERYTHING I ever wanted. Throughout the entire day, his crew was so KIND, PATIENT, funny, professional and just all around perfect. They know EXACTLY what they are doing and I trusted them completely and not only was I not disappointed at all, I WAS STUNNED. I knew they were great but WOW when it is YOU they are capturing, it is something else!!!! OUR SDE BLEW our guests away - we kept it a secret from almost everyone which was AWESOME because no one was expecting it!!! Glenn sent me some pictures literally a day or two after the wedding and that was just the beginning and I literally LOVE every single photo. They captured EVERY moment & more that I imagined they would!!! If you are looking at MPW, please, DON'T even look anywhere else - it isn't worth it!!! BOOK MPW - Glenn and his dream team are like nothing you've ever experienced before and you will NOT regret it, not even an ounce!!!!! Thank you to Glenn & his whole crew!!! My husband and I were absolutely blown away and they truly made our 7+ year dreams come true!!!!!!! I'm even having a hard time ending this review because I could say so many more amazing things about them!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE, best decision for our wedding day - besides of course marrying each other :) LOL

Sent on 10/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MPW Media Group Pricing

MPW Media Group Price Rates

MPW Media Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3990
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

50% off MIRROR BOOTH

• The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Fantastic!!!

• Ciro's Hair Pavilion Wedding Hair & Makeup

MPW is one of our favorite photography companies to work with! They capture our Bride's special day in a way that is so unique. MPW is one of our preferred vendors that we recommend to all of our Brides. Great to work with and super talented staff!

• Thistle Bee the Florist Wedding Florists

Their artist vision and creativity that they bring to a photo perfectly captures the essence of the couple, their wedding, and of course all of the little details of the day (including the flowers)!

• 78 John Miller Way #402 Kearny, NJ, 07302 See on map
    908-456-0975 (Phone number)
    open for appointments
    Location of (MPW Media Group)

MPW Media Group frequently asked questions

What photography services does MPW Media Group include in the starting price?

MPW Media Group includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Proofs

What photography services does MPW Media Group include in their most popular wedding package?

MPW Media Group includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography styles does MPW Media Group offer?

MPW Media Group offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does MPW Media Group offer?

MPW Media Group offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does MPW Media Group offer for wedding events?

MPW Media Group offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend MPW Media Group and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

MPW Media Group is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does MPW Media Group offer?

MPW Media Group currently offers 1 gift promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.