125 parkside ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Suess Moments

THE SUESS MOMENTS EXPERIENCE

my german surname “suess” means “sweet” in english. and that’s exactly what my business centers on - i pride in giving each couple a sweet "going above and beyond" experience

01. INQUIRE

YOU MAY CONTACT VIA WEB HERE
I REPLY WITHIN 72 HOURS VIA TEXT // EMAIL

OR IF YOU CAN'T WAIT, SHOOT ME A TEXT FOR THE QUICKEST REPLY :)

02. PREPARE

I UNDERSTAND THIS IS MOST LIKELY YOUR FIRST PHOTO SHOOT AND WEDDING SO HAVING ALL THE PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE TO PREPARE YOU FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN IS KEY TO MAKE YOU FEELING AT EASE AND CONFIDENT.

I SEND A LINK ON HOW TO PLAN FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT SHOOT AND SWEET SURPRISE PDFS LIKE WEDDING PLANNING GUIDES AND CHECKLISTS.

03. GET TO KNOW YOU & WHATS IMPORTANT TO YOU

IN OUR INITIAL CONVERSATION, WHETHER OVER THE PHONE, AT A HAPPY HOUR, OR VIRTUALLY - I ASK ABOUT YOU TWO AS A COUPLE, HOW YOU TWO FIRST MET, YOUR WEDDING DREAMS, PHOTOGRAPHY EXPECTATIONS, AND WHAT THINGS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU SO THAT I CAN REALLY CAPTURE YOUR LOVE STORY THE WAY YOU WANT IT TOLD.

04. NO AWKWARD PHOTOS & FEEL AT EASE

NOW THAT YOU'RE ALL PREPPED AND I GOT TO KNOW YOU CUTIES, IT'S TIME FOR THE FUN PHOTO SHOOT. I USE THE UNIQUE INFORMATION YOU HAD PROVIDED ABOUT YOUR LIKES/DISLIKES - I’LL GUIDE YOU INTO APPEALING POSES WHILE REMINDING YOU TO KEEP THE CHIN UP, BACK ARCHED, AND TUMMY TUCKED. THERE WILL BE TIMES WHERE I ASK YOU TO ACT OUT ROLE PLAYING SCENARIOS TOO - MY GOAL IS TO HAVE YOU BOTH LEAVE CONFIDENT AND SAYING, “THAT WAS F*!P$3N FUN!”.

05. SPEEDY PHOTO EDIT TURN-A-ROUND

SNEAK PEEKS WITHIN 48 HOURS AND FULL ONLINE GALLERY OF BEST IMAGES, EDITED, WITHIN 6 WEEKS FOR 60 DAY UNLIMITED ACCESS AND FREE DOWNLOAD

THERE WILL BE MANY OF YOUR WEDDING GUESTS SENDING YOU LOW QUALITY IPHONE PHOTOS FROM YOUR WEDDING DAY, SO I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY TO SEND YOU HAND SELECTED BEAUTIFULLY RETOUCHED WEDDING DAY IMAGES TO POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA WORTH BEING PROUD ABOUT ASAP!

Follow Suess Moments on

Happy candid bridal portrait
Happy candid bridal portrait
Bridal Portrait Closeup
Bridal Portrait Closeup
Two brides getting married in Brooklyn on a winter-rainy day- and happy as can be!
Arizona wedding in December. I do travel from NYC!
Arizona wedding in December. I do travel from NYC!
Epic Brooklyn Bridge photo in Dumbo! Must have shot for all Brooklyn weddings!
Epic Brooklyn Bridge photo in Dumbo! Must have shot for all Brooklyn weddings!
The ring details
The ring details
Just Married confetti celebration exiting the church!
Just Married confetti celebration exiting the church!
Montauk Club @ Brooklyn NY

Videos 1 vídeo

14 Reviews for Suess Moments

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stachtiaris · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Great work, great personality, great experience

Miranda did an engagement shoot for my fiance and me in Central Park, where we got engaged. Firstly her work is amazing. She has so much attention to detail and lighting. Words cannot describe her photos, so I have attached some. She is also great to work with. Gives simple instructions to help keep things natural, but poses turned out lovely. She is simply a pleasure to work with with a great personality, and is very flexible on scheduling, rescheduling, and also showed up 30 minutes early. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Claire

Claire Budzinski · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Day Moments to Treasure FOREVER!

My husband and I highly recommend Miranda Suess as your next photographer. She traveled from Brooklyn, NY to the Albany, NY area to capture our wedding day. She had such a unique ability to capture the small, wonderful moments that we are so thrilled to be able to treasure forever. Miranda took the time to get to know us before our wedding day by meeting us on Skype. She went above and beyond to make sure that every single shot we were interested in having for our wedding day was captured. She was organized, ready, and prepared, and kept the bridal party and family photos running smoothly and quickly so that we were able to spend time enjoying our day! Miranda also used her creativity and talents to capture some amazing “golden hour” photos, even though there was not a sunset due to the overcast weather. Miranda was so talented and professional, especially when capturing candid moments, and throughout the ceremony, we didn’t even know she was there taking pictures, but she was able to capture the moment perfectly! We were beyond excited to view some pictures and she was able to send us some sneak peaks (about 30 pictures) the day after our wedding that were edited and so professional! We then received the rest of our photos less than 2 weeks after our wedding day, and we absolutely LOVE them. For anyone who is looking for a professional, creative, fun, and just lovely human being to capture an important event in their life, we urge you to use Miranda Suess as your photographer!!! WE LOVE YOU MIRANDA SUESS!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Brittany Peters · Married on 08/12/2019

Perfect NYC Elopement! (and Engagement Shoot)

Miranda, the photographer behind Suess Moments, did an absolutely wonderful job photographing both our wedding (elopement) ceremony and our engagement shoot. We planned a secret elopement with just a few close friends, and our Chihuahua. Since it was going to be small, our only vendors were a photographer and videographer, so we did a lot of research before selecting Miranda. She completely exceeded our expectations.

We knew where we wanted our ceremony, but we were still new to New York City. Miranda really went above and beyond to help us choose locations for our group and couple photos, and she helped us work out our timeline. She knew all of the hidden gems around DUMBO, and we had a blast exploring our neighborhood. Our evening schedule was perfectly timed with golden hour and the sunset with the city in the background. As someone who is generally uncomfortable getting their photo taken, Miranda had us relaxed and laughing the whole time. She really excels at getting the candid shots that happen in between "formal photos." Not only did she help us relax and have fun, but she really captured the essence of that day. I look at the photos now, and I can remember exactly what that moment was like. She did such a great job capturing the goofiness of my husband and his friends. Plus the moments with us and our dog are just perfect. Miranda got every crazy, adorable, face that our dog makes, and her little puppy dress!

Both times working with Miranda, (engagement and elopement) we received sneak peaks within a day. We actually received our full library of Elopement photos within ten days of the ceremony. As you can probably guess, they were perfect. Everything was edited in a way that completely matches our style, and there was a great blend of shots. Group, individual, pet, black and white, moody, formal, candid. We even had a few magical long exposure shots that are stunning. We absolutely recommend Suess Moments for all of your wedding photography needs. Not only will you get great shots, you will have a great time.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Suess Moments's reply:

brittany!!! THANK YOU!!! I am so happy you felt this way as I do strive for excellence and exceeding expectations. As I dont just want to be the photographer - but also someone who can give a comfortable experience :) thank you for sharing how it felt from your perspective. Means the world to me xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Suess Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Suess Moments 1
    FREE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT

Free Engagement shoot for all wedding clients without a booked wedding photographer!

• 125 parkside ave Brooklyn, NY, 11226 See on map
    text me anytime 623 688 4894
    Location of (Suess Moments)