Suess Moments

Most Popular Price $3,490
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Suess Moments

Hey! It's me, Miranda! Over here!

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by. Welcome to my portfolio!

I know what you're here for, you want to vet me and see if I'm the right photographer for you, right?

I get it. I really do!

I do weddings. I do engagements and I do people. Wait, that came out wrong! I photograph weddings, proposals, engagements and pretty much two people in love and I am infatuated by it.

Five Things You Should Know About Me

1. I have a terrible memory. This is a good thing. It's a major reason why I love taking photos - to remind myself of what I might forget. I do this even with my parking spots (haha)! Capturing memories is like a visual diary. Each photo I take reminds me of a detailed story in my life. I do it for myself, and I take it seriously when you ask me to do it for you.

2. I love the sea, the sand between my toes, the waves crashing like a peaceful melody, and the salty breeze making my hair crinkle in perfect curls. If I could, I would turn myself into a mermaid. In addition to the ocean, I love adventures anywhere outdoors. Dirt biking, seeking waterfalls, camping in the back of an SUV, and doing exciting things outdoors to capture beauty, brings me life.

3. I have lived in a variety of places : Florida, Arizona, California and now in New York. As I do have family all across those states, not to mention, Oregon and New Jersey, I offer discounted wedding photography in all those states. The reason for it is so I can also plan to visit my blood I don't see often all while having the luxury of making memories with you! See more info here.

4. I met my boyfriend dressed as a penguin while photographing an event - a penguin is one of my favorite animals! I would encourage you to ask me about this when we meet together because it's - hands down - one of the best and funniest moments of my life as a photographer!

5. I have a childlike innocence and imagination that allows me to make art from almost anything.Let's be honest, being mature and "adulting" isn't all it's cracked up to be and I live my life in a way to find the simple moments quite lovely. Whether it be dancing in your underwear with your partner. Running into a watering hole together and then splashing another. Whispering to your new husband or wife during your first dance. Cracking an inside joke that makes you hold your stomach in pain. That's the love I want to be around and the kind I want to photograph.

How Things Will Go Down When You Work With Me

I'm an overachiever if there ever was one. Some would even say that I underpromise and over-deliver. What does this mean for you? When you choose a package for your wedding or engagement, you'll be more than impressed when the images are processed and the gifts you receive.

If I am not 15 minutes early, I am late.

In addition, when we work together, I will go above and beyond to make sure the entire event goes smoothly. When I sit and meet with people, they are surprised when we virtually walk through their entire wedding day so I, and the couple, have a really clear understanding of what the day will look like. Organization and communication is my number two priority close behind getting sweet, memorable photographs of you two on your special day, which is always priority numero uno!

Enough what I have to say on what I can do - see what they said on what I did here

Who You Are, and Aren't

If you're a nice and fun human being, please Say Hey! If you don't think wedding photography is one of your top 3 vendor priorities for your wedding day- we may not be meant for each other :(

Follow Suess Moments on

Saugerties steamboat co | NY
Two brides getting married in Brooklyn on a winter-rainy day- and happy as can be!
Arizona wedding in December. I do travel from NYC!
Epic Brooklyn Bridge photo in Dumbo! Must have shot for all Brooklyn weddings!
Epic Brooklyn Bridge photo in Dumbo! Must have shot for all Brooklyn weddings!
The ring details
The ring details
First Look
First Look
Candid Moment of Bride getting her veil fluffed
Candid Moment of Bride getting her veil fluffed
Just Married confetti celebration exiting the church!
Just Married confetti celebration exiting the church!
Bride and Groom just married about to leave in their getaway car!
Bride and Groom just married about to leave in their getaway car!
Gapstow Bridge, Central Park

Suess Moments 5
Suess Moments 6
Suess Moments 7

Tiffany · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Suess Moments was an absolute DREAM to work with. Miranda's level of professionalism and her commitment to making sure that my fiancé and I would be happy with our photos exceeded all expectations. She was SO responsive and accommodating when scheduling our shoot and confirming all of our details to ensure that we were on the same page. Suess Moments also allowed us to bring our 8 month old Airedale Terrier puppy to the shoot and take photos with him, as he is just so important to Matt and I. Miranda went above and beyond in making sure that our shoot was dynamic, by bringing props and additional lighting with her that we never would have even thought to bring! She brought beautiful string lights which we used in some of our photos, which incorporated a level of uniqueness that we could have only hoped to reach. Matt and I felt immediately comfortable with Miranda due to her welcoming personality and her eagerness to work with us, which directly resulted in her ability to capture moments that were not stiff or staged at all. Suess Moments was a true serendipity for Matt and I - we are so lucky to have come across such a skilled photographer in such a big city. We are so grateful and we will 100% be reaching out to Suess Moments to capture all of our future milestones.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Suess Moments 8

Suess Moments's reply:

Tiffany! Wow! What a long and thoughtful review. Thank you so much for sending over loads of gratefulness! I feel it and what a pleasure it was to document your and Matt's love story featuring Cash! Looking forward to seeing you all again in your next chapter <3
  • Shonnie

Shonnie Bourne · Married on 03/24/2019

Photographer of the Year

Miranda is AMAZING!!! She took the time to get to know us so that the picture captured the true essence of our relationship. It was a lot of fun!!! Miranda is professional, easy to work with, affordable, and quite artistic!. She made me look great in our photos. Thank you, Miranda, for helping us make our day special.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Suess Moments 9

Michael and Rizza Beckert · Married on 09/29/2018

Personal yet professional, we love our breath-taking photos from this creative photographer

Miranda was recommended to us by a friend. Once we saw her work we were very excited to have her as our photographer. We cannot recommend Miranda any more highly. We absolutely love how our photos have turned out.
    She was extremely responsive and personal from the very beginning. She made sure she had a good feel for what sort of photos we wanted to have, complete with a fun questionnaire and us making a Pinterest board of example images we liked. She was even willing to work in pictures of with our fur-baby the day of, even though it involved additional planning. The day of the wedding her and her team were extremely professional while keeping us calm and relaxed. Importantly they made sure we were always on schedule the day of, despite our wedding day being a crazy blur for us. We’re not sure how things would have worked out without her being there.
    While we knew Miranda was a talented photographer we were amazed at just how creative she is behind the camera and during her post processing. Each picture we got seemed to keep surprising us on this fact. She was open to our ideas while providing her insight from experience. Pulling from various sources we suggested she came up with some imaginative and breathtaking photos using some creative photography tricks and prop lighting (which she provided for us). She has a great eye!
    It is clear that she is passionate about what she does and truly cares about her clients.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Award

Suess Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Suess Moments 1
    FREE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT
    Free Engagement shoot for all wedding clients without a booked wedding photographer!

• 60 DUFFIELD ST, 8k Brooklyn, New York, 11201 See on map