60 DUFFIELD ST, 8k, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,490
Availability Check your date

About Suess Moments

Hey! It's me, Miranda! Over here!

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by. Welcome to my portfolio!

I know what you're here for, you want to vet me and see if I'm the right photographer for you, right?

I get it. I really do!

I do weddings. I do engagements and I do people. Wait, that came out wrong! I photograph weddings, proposals, engagements and pretty much two people in love and I am infatuated by it.

Five Things You Should Know About Me

1. I have a terrible memory. This is a good thing. It's a major reason why I love taking photos - to remind myself of what I might forget. I do this even with my parking spots (haha)! Capturing memories is like a visual diary. Each photo I take reminds me of a detailed story in my life. I do it for myself, and I take it seriously when you ask me to do it for you.

2. I love the sea, the sand between my toes, the waves crashing like a peaceful melody, and the salty breeze making my hair crinkle in perfect curls. If I could, I would turn myself into a mermaid. In addition to the ocean, I love adventures anywhere outdoors. Dirt biking, seeking waterfalls, camping in the back of an SUV, and doing exciting things outdoors to capture beauty, brings me life.

3. I have lived in a variety of places : Florida, Arizona, California and now in New York. As I do have family all across those states, not to mention, Oregon and New Jersey, I offer discounted wedding photography in all those states. The reason for it is so I can also plan to visit my blood I don't see often all while having the luxury of making memories with you! See more info here.

4. I met my boyfriend dressed as a penguin while photographing an event - a penguin is one of my favorite animals! I would encourage you to ask me about this when we meet together because it's - hands down - one of the best and funniest moments of my life as a photographer!

5. I have a childlike innocence and imagination that allows me to make art from almost anything.Let's be honest, being mature and "adulting" isn't all it's cracked up to be and I live my life in a way to find the simple moments quite lovely. Whether it be dancing in your underwear with your partner. Running into a watering hole together and then splashing another. Whispering to your new husband or wife during your first dance. Cracking an inside joke that makes you hold your stomach in pain. That's the love I want to be around and the kind I want to photograph.

How Things Will Go Down When You Work With Me

I'm an overachiever if there ever was one. Some would even say that I underpromise and over-deliver. What does this mean for you? When you choose a package for your wedding or engagement, you'll be more than impressed when the images are processed and the gifts you receive.

If I am not 15 minutes early, I am late.

In addition, when we work together, I will go above and beyond to make sure the entire event goes smoothly. When I sit and meet with people, they are surprised when we virtually walk through their entire wedding day so I, and the couple, have a really clear understanding of what the day will look like. Organization and communication is my number two priority close behind getting sweet, memorable photographs of you two on your special day, which is always priority numero uno!

Enough what I have to say on what I can do - see what they said on what I did here

Who You Are, and Aren't

If you're a nice and fun human being, please Say Hey! If you don't think wedding photography is one of your top 3 vendor priorities for your wedding day- we may not be meant for each other :(

Follow Suess Moments on

the montauk club 158 of 835 51 1003110
Suess Moments
Two brides getting married in Brooklyn on a winter-rainy day- and happy as can be!
Arizona wedding in December. I do travel from NYC!
Arizona wedding in December. I do travel from NYC!
Epic Brooklyn Bridge photo in Dumbo! Must have shot for all Brooklyn weddings!
Epic Brooklyn Bridge photo in Dumbo! Must have shot for all Brooklyn weddings!
The ring details
The ring details
First Look
First Look
Candid Moment of Bride getting her veil fluffed
Candid Moment of Bride getting her veil fluffed
Just Married confetti celebration exiting the church!
Just Married confetti celebration exiting the church!
Bride and Groom just married about to leave in their getaway car!
Bride and Groom just married about to leave in their getaway car!
Gapstow Bridge, Central Park

Suess Moments 6
Suess Moments 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stachtiaris · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Great work, great personality, great experience

Miranda did an engagement shoot for my fiance and me in Central Park, where we got engaged. Firstly her work is amazing. She has so much attention to detail and lighting. Words cannot describe her photos, so I have attached some. She is also great to work with. Gives simple instructions to help keep things natural, but poses turned out lovely. She is simply a pleasure to work with with a great personality, and is very flexible on scheduling, rescheduling, and also showed up 30 minutes early. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Suess Moments 8
    Suess Moments 9
    Suess Moments 10
  • Claire

Claire Budzinski · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Day Moments to Treasure FOREVER!

My husband and I highly recommend Miranda Suess as your next photographer. She traveled from Brooklyn, NY to the Albany, NY area to capture our wedding day. She had such a unique ability to capture the small, wonderful moments that we are so thrilled to be able to treasure forever. Miranda took the time to get to know us before our wedding day by meeting us on Skype. She went above and beyond to make sure that every single shot we were interested in having for our wedding day was captured. She was organized, ready, and prepared, and kept the bridal party and family photos running smoothly and quickly so that we were able to spend time enjoying our day! Miranda also used her creativity and talents to capture some amazing “golden hour” photos, even though there was not a sunset due to the overcast weather. Miranda was so talented and professional, especially when capturing candid moments, and throughout the ceremony, we didn’t even know she was there taking pictures, but she was able to capture the moment perfectly! We were beyond excited to view some pictures and she was able to send us some sneak peaks (about 30 pictures) the day after our wedding that were edited and so professional! We then received the rest of our photos less than 2 weeks after our wedding day, and we absolutely LOVE them. For anyone who is looking for a professional, creative, fun, and just lovely human being to capture an important event in their life, we urge you to use Miranda Suess as your photographer!!! WE LOVE YOU MIRANDA SUESS!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Suess Moments 15
    Suess Moments 16
    Suess Moments 17

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

Suess Moments was an absolute DREAM to work with. Miranda's level of professionalism and her commitment to making sure that my fiancé and I would be happy with our photos exceeded all expectations. She was SO responsive and accommodating when scheduling our shoot and confirming all of our details to ensure that we were on the same page. Suess Moments also allowed us to bring our 8 month old Airedale Terrier puppy to the shoot and take photos with him, as he is just so important to Matt and I. Miranda went above and beyond in making sure that our shoot was dynamic, by bringing props and additional lighting with her that we never would have even thought to bring! She brought beautiful string lights which we used in some of our photos, which incorporated a level of uniqueness that we could have only hoped to reach. Matt and I felt immediately comfortable with Miranda due to her welcoming personality and her eagerness to work with us, which directly resulted in her ability to capture moments that were not stiff or staged at all. Suess Moments was a true serendipity for Matt and I - we are so lucky to have come across such a skilled photographer in such a big city. We are so grateful and we will 100% be reaching out to Suess Moments to capture all of our future milestones.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Suess Moments 18

Suess Moments's reply:

Tiffany! Wow! What a long and thoughtful review. Thank you so much for sending over loads of gratefulness! I feel it and what a pleasure it was to document your and Matt's love story featuring Cash! Looking forward to seeing you all again in your next chapter <3

Award

Suess Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,490.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 60 DUFFIELD ST, 8k Brooklyn, New York, 11201 See on map