MPW Media Group Reviews

482 | Kearny, NJ

482 Reviews for MPW Media Group

Selfi S. · Married on 04/30/2021

Wow wow wow

MPW is truly the best in the industry!! Our first time seeing MPW was at our friend's wedding a few years ago and we were amazed by their work. We knew when it came time for our wedding we were not looking around. We hired MPW right away and it was the BEST decision we made! The entire team is very professional and so much fun to work with! They know exactly how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and they capture the most beautiful shots. Our same-day edit is AMAZING!!! Our guests loved it so much and were amazed at how MPW turned the video around in just a few hours!! We had so many guests ask me for their info for their upcoming weddings. We can't express enough how much we loved having MPW capture our wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Joseph

Joseph T. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing energy, photos, and videos!

We had the pleasure of not only using MPW once but twice! Our wedding was different from the start, we off the bat had to have 2 ceremonies, one at our venue & the second at my church. Now we had witnessed Glenn’s crew in action at a wedding we had been to & heard about their amazing rapport & beautiful work. But once we met Glenn for ourselves & for our own day, we looked no further. It’s like he almost read our minds saying his company has an option for additional ceremonies (one reason we wanted to book ASAP) ANOTHER reason was, you’ll see & shop around looking for the best videography to capture your day to watch over & over & find that this day in age not many companies create a wedding video longer than 15 minutes or so, MPW not only is longer than that but they also give you all the raw footage WHICH WAS A HUGE DECIDING FACTOR for us. Glenn and his crew have the best energy and the most beautiful creative shots to capture your day, the turn around and flexibility of working with you is amazing! Our social media one minute short was so good we thought was our trailer until we received our 7 minute trailer that we watch daily!! For our smaller more intimate church wedding we were blessed to be with Glenn & his wife which felt like family and an effortless. At this point we’re waiting for our video and the photos from our second wedding, another reason that MPW works with you to combine all our footage into one convenient place. If you want the amazing energy, total comfort to an awesome day & beautiful work look no further! - Allyssa and Joe

Sent on 05/14/2021
  • Bianca

Bianca P. · Married on 03/06/2021

The absolute best

I can not express enough how awesome MPW is. They made my day SO easy. Glenn and his whole crew are the best at what they do and they make every second of your day run so smooth. I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. I could not believe how beautiful my SDE came out. Everybody loved it! I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for me on my big day. Definitely worth every penny ! Feel free to watch my SDE to just get a glimpse of how amazing their work it!

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Brian

Brian D. · Married on 01/23/2021

The Best, Bar None

My Wife and I got married in the end of January, and from the beginning, we knew MPW was our one and only choice. We were introduced to MPW years ago at another wedding, and since then, our friends and family have used them for numerous, and various occasions. Every single time, we were impressed by their professionalism, candor, and personality. Glenn is intuitive, kind, and creative. He effortlessly guides his clients for the best shots and easily gets you comfortable, not just with the situation, but with yourself, even if you're shy or timid. Additionally, unlike a plethora of other companies, his team provides you with amazing pictures and videos shortly after the event. There was never any long waiting period to get results. Glenn was also extremely responsive to any text, call, email that was sent, and we never felt ignored. We would give him our opinions and ideas, and not once did we ever feel slighted, or neglected. Their team took the time to incorporate our own ideas and considerations and made them even better. I would not hesitate to utilize their services again, and would recommend their expertise for any occasion. Out of many days and weeks of research into various media groups, MPW is the very best, bar none.

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle D. · Married on 10/23/2020

Worth every single penny!

My husband and I were only 18 and at my cousins wedding back in 2012. I was a part of the bridal party so I got to see the MPW crew in action from start to finish and was OBSESSSED. I said to my (now husband) that night when we get married we are 100% booking MPW. No doubt in my mind. Fast-forward 7 years later, we get engaged on 1.19.19 and that same week I was reaching out to Glenn for availability. We picked 4.4.2020, a Spring Saturday and booked them IMMEDIATELY. Everything else revolved around our choice and the availability of MPW. We literally only looked at venues that had 4.4.2020 available so we could have MPW! Glenn and his DREAM TEAM are UN. BELIEVE. ABLE !!!! From the engagement shoot (making us laugh and truly enjoy our first ever experience taking professional pictures as a couple), to our FIRST final meeting, to the entire process of changing plans due to COVID to a 10.23.2020 wedding, and of COURSE the day of, it was a DREAM experience. EVERYTHING I ever wanted. Throughout the entire day, his crew was so KIND, PATIENT, funny, professional and just all around perfect. They know EXACTLY what they are doing and I trusted them completely and not only was I not disappointed at all, I WAS STUNNED. I knew they were great but WOW when it is YOU they are capturing, it is something else!!!! OUR SDE BLEW our guests away - we kept it a secret from almost everyone which was AWESOME because no one was expecting it!!! Glenn sent me some pictures literally a day or two after the wedding and that was just the beginning and I literally LOVE every single photo. They captured EVERY moment & more that I imagined they would!!! If you are looking at MPW, please, DON'T even look anywhere else - it isn't worth it!!! BOOK MPW - Glenn and his dream team are like nothing you've ever experienced before and you will NOT regret it, not even an ounce!!!!! Thank you to Glenn & his whole crew!!! My husband and I were absolutely blown away and they truly made our 7+ year dreams come true!!!!!!! I'm even having a hard time ending this review because I could say so many more amazing things about them!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE, best decision for our wedding day - besides of course marrying each other :) LOL

Sent on 10/28/2020

Mark I. · Married on 10/10/2020

Inocencio Wedding 10-10-20

Let’s put it this way, MPW is simply the best. There is no beating them in their art and style of photography and videography. They are as unique as you can get and their work tells it all. I am not alone in this opinion as there are hundreds of others that share similar views. When I first met Glenn, he did my sisters wedding a few years back and ever since then I vowed that he would do my own wedding in the future; and since I am a man of my word it came into being. The MPW team was professional, flexible, and honestly they knew exactly what to do in a step-by-step basis Literally holding our hands to make sure we receive the best treatment possible on our special day. So if you haven’t already booked MPW for your wedding, then I suggest you get on it because they are highly sought after.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Kimberley

Kimberley R. · Married on 09/27/2020

We recommend MPW!

My fiancé and I met with Glen prior to hiring him and I have to say he is very passionate, professional, quick to respond, and very easy to talk to. He’s been in the business for 10 years and knows his craft. We are excited for him to film our wedding next year.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Natasha V. · Married on 09/27/2020

MPW is the best!

Working with MPW was such a great experience! They were fun, professional, and a pleasure to work with. They showed up on time, communicated well, wore masks, & followed all of the safety guidelines to assure we were all safe. The turn around with our photos and videos was amazing. My husband and I got married on 09.27.2020 - we didn’t want to wait until after COVID-19 due to the unknown timing, unforeseen risks, and uncertainties of mandated guidelines. To avoid putting loved ones at risk by joining us, we decided to move forward with a micro wedding. With just my husband and I, minister, witness, and our families on zoom - we tied the knot on the Brooklyn Bridge. MPW captured our special moment on photo and video for all of our friends and family to see. The content creativity was great, I would absolutely refer MPW to everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Abanoub

Abanoub H. · Married on 09/07/2020

Best videographer

Glenn is the such a great person and you are treated with the utmost respect! Hands down the best videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Alexis B. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing experience

There is not enough words to explain how amazing MPW is as a whole! They made the entire process seem effortless. Glenn was always reachable and responded to all my concerns in a speedy fashion. They make picture taking quick and easy. They have unbelievable visions and can make any spot a spot that looks breathtaking in a photo. Pictures are what you take away from a wedding and MPW hands down is the best company to go with! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Narcisse

Narcisse A. · Married on 08/31/2020

Amazing videographer

MPW was nothing short of absolutely AMAZING! Everything came out better than we could've imagined. They were so responsive through the whole process and so personable and kind the day of. I would recommend to anyone!! We got all our footage along with an AMAZING gift in a timely manner. YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS AMAZING GROUP OF PEOPLE FOR YOUR WEDDING! Thank you guys for everything!

-Alan & Nar

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Haylie

Haylie M. · Married on 08/06/2020

Look no further!

There are so many things that I could write about Glenn and his DREAM TEAM. But the only thing that couples want to see is that you will not have ANY REGRETS booking MPW and there is no need to look further than here!

I've known about MPW for quite some time now (2013) and they have shot 3 other couples weddings that I know personally, including my sister's. Each time solidified the fact that his team would be THE ONE to capture mine and my husband's big day.

From the moment we met Glenn to talk about what we were looking for, he made us feel so at ease and his work just speaks for itself. On our wedding day, August 6, 2020, although different than we had planned originally and much smaller, that didn't matter and Glenn and team really pulled through for what's been such a stressful time due to COVID and made our day so special. When they released the short Instagram video of us, our guests were amazed. Me and my husband are looking forward to next year when we can have our originally planned reception and can't wait to see Glenn and his dream team again!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Justina

Justina J. · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing videography!

Glenn and his team went above and beyond on our wedding day. They were all so fun to work with. The same day edit was AMAZING. Hands down the best one I’ve ever seen. Glenn listened to our likes and dislikes and was sure to catch every moment. I’m so happy we chose MPW to capture the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 07/11/2020

I'm not really sure what I could say on here that someone else hasnt said. MPW is absolutely PHENOMENAL at what they do. My husband and I debated over the decision to use them because they are a little more expensive than other videographers in our area, but they are worth every single penny. I watch strangers wedding videos that they have made and I cry, so you can only imagine how I cried at my own!! Every time I watch that video I relive the moments of that day that I cherish so much. The video they create is irreplaceable. At this point I have watched it well over 100 times! Its amazing how they are able to put that together in such a short period of time. I cannot WAIT to see the longer edited version because Im sure it will be just as amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • Kathryn

Kathryn C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Unparalleled talent - All 4 of us sisters booked Glenn!

Each of my 3 sisters had MPW as their wedding photographer, and when it came time for me, I of course knew I wanted them, too. Our pre-Covid wedding plans were a July California wedding, and we would have flown Glenn and his team out if they were not already booked (1.5 years in advance of our date!) and if LA venue dates weren't so competitive. MPW's photos are each a work of art, with Glenn's innate eye for seeing a photo op and unparalleled talent for capturing it with just the right angle and lighting. We shopped around many photographers in LA - Glenn's talent was unmatched, and rates in LA were at least 50% higher in price.

When Covid hit, like many other couples, it took us some time to figure out what we would do in 2020 instead. We opted for a minimony, a direct family only wedding and decided to have it in my hometown in NJ so my folks wouldn't have to fly. Alas, we were so fortunate that Glenn was available on short notice and were able to have our dream photographer after all! We wanted to keep the number of people low with only one photographer, so Glenn was the perfect choice, even moreso because of Covid. Without a doubt, we knew that Glenn would know how to run around a Church, stay incognito, chorale a wedding party for portraits (yes, that skill is still needed for a minimony when you have a large FIlipino family!), and capture moments effortlessly. During this stressful and rapid planning process, our photography was the least stressful piece because we had Glenn.

Our wedding photos were right in Glenn's turf, Princeton, and he knew exactly which spots to target for stunning breathtaking photos. Glenn captured such a variety of photo types, from playful candids, to black and white dramatic moments, to rich colorful snapshots. Somehow he was able to capture photos like no one was around, when in fact there were at least 3 other wedding photo shoots going on. The best gift Glenn could give us was family portraits, something which 2020 has taught us are priceless and we feel so fortunate to have been able to have. We had originally only booked Glenn for 3 hours, thinking naively that our minimony would only need half the time of a regular wedding. When we realized we wanted more time, he was so flexible and upbeat despite having a 7AM wedding the next day. Thank you Glenn for hanging with us for longer to capture these once in a lifetime moments!

Glenn even gave us a teaser and within a couple of hours, had messaged us absolutely stunning photos from the day. The fast turnaround speaks to the fact that his talent is incredible and his photos do not even need editing! The remainder of our photos were turned around in less than 2 weeks, and we are ecstatic to share them with our loved ones. Our wedding was complete with Glenn's talent and now we have timeless photos that will immediately take us back.

Book Glenn in a heartbeat, whether your wedding is a large celebration or an intimate moment. Glenn is the absolute best!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Nadia

Nadia L. · Married on 05/01/2020

Amazing & Professional

Hi MPW crew,

I would like to thank your team for doing such a great job at making me feel comfortable in front of the came. I absolutely LOVE the entire team for being accommodating, patience and funny. The sneak peek pictures and SDE video on the day of the wedding was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments from the guest. I don't know how you guys did it but David actually smile for his pictures which I am very impressed. I can't stop talking about how GREAT you guys are since my wedding. It is so worth it to work all my wedding details around your schedule. We were behind on schedule during my wedding day but Glenn and the team managed to take as many pictures as possible at the park. I wish we had the time to take the pictures in front of the train station building at the park. To say the word thank you is an understatement. You guys exceeded my expectations.

Thank you again!!!

Nadia & David Frank

Sent on 09/29/2019

Donna M. · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing wedding video!

It was such a pleasure to work with MPW. They were complete professionals and easy to work with. My wedding video was absolutely AMAZING!! I received nothing but positive compliments. I highly recommend MPW Media Group.

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Trish

Trish D. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding 11/9/19

Glen & the MPW team are true masters of their craft! Your wedding pictures are the only thing you will have to look back on one of most important days of your life. MPW went above and beyond to capture every moment perfectly. The ONE shot I didn’t want to miss at Westmount CC was the sunset and Glen made it happen! Make sure you do a SDE - it was an amazing highlight of the whole day!

Glen and his team are great guys to work with! BOOK THEM NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Gisel D. · Married on 11/09/2019

Mpw is the best!

My daughter's wedding was a day to remember & Glen and his team made sure they captured every moment perfectly.

After meeting with Glen, I couldn't sleep! His creativity, energy, and passion for his craft were magnifying! I told my daughter - you have to get him!

A week ago, my daughter married her best friend of 16 years and it was an unforgettable day. Their team of 6 guys came prepared with mics, lighting, photographers, videographers, drones, on-site editing -- THE WORKS! The same day edit was nothing less than Amazing! Our family and friends are in awe of the same day edit, pictures, and videos!

Glen and the MPW team, Thank you for going above and beyond at Tricia and Spencer’s wedding! We love you guys!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda T. · Married on 10/17/2019

MPW is simply the best!

MPW was the first vendor we booked. Photography is important to us so we knew we wanted only the best in the industry to capture our most special memories. MPW exceeded our expectations! They took beautiful pictures, capturing our emotions throughout the day. We were BLOWN AWAY by our same day edit. Everything down to the music they chose for our video was perfect. We have already watched it hundreds of time, and it still brings happy tears. We also have received many compliments on our video and pictures! Glenn is very professional and reaches out to you before the wedding with enough time for a final meeting where you discuss every little detail you can possibly imagine. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed and reminded us that it was OUR special day and we were the priority. Glenn helps you come up with an organized timeline of your wedding day leaving no room for uncertainty! The team arrives on time and they are ready to rock out as soon as they do!! They are all very funny, easygoing, and friendly. You won’t feel one bit of awkwardness in front of the camera. MPW also listens to what you want/need and you are never just a “customer.” What else can we say? If we could do it all over again, we would chose MPW in a heartbeat. Thanks guys from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Love,
    Brenda and Lance
    10/17/19
    #vivathevivars

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kyrillos

Kyrillos A. · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing Team!

We used MPW for our wedding in November 2019 and they are amazing. Glenn was very responsive and upbeat throughout the day, ensuring everyone has a great time! The team was amazing from start to finish. Their professionalism and interpersonal skills are superb. I heard about them from a friend and just had to have them for my wedding. They definitely exceeded our expectations and will be recommending them again and again. All in all, 10 out of 10.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 10/04/2019

The heck ya doing?! Go Hire the best Photo/ Video crew in NJ!!

Speechless is what I am after working with Glenn and his crew!! The quality of the work, photos, videos, the amount of things you get included in your package, the customer service, the precision and timeline of the day was un-real!!!! You know your photo and video is amazing when you Italian and Macedonian compliment you on your photos and videos before your wedding is even over! Tons of people had come up to me during my event and more even after saying “Wow, your photographer crew is amazing!” Not too mention I am a huge dork and awkward and was worried about resting bitch face or certain angles of shots. They made me feel so comfortable with every single shot! The crew came into my home with manners and respect and came to get the job done but also making the tons of people in my house feel in good hands too. From the same day edit MASTERS, the pictures I received the same night of my wedding, and not too mention the 200 photos I received by the end of the weekend people were shocked I had as many photos as I did already! You will absolutely not be disappointed with these crew. Do yourself a favor and hire MPW because your day will go so fast that all you have to look back on is your photos and videos. You’re going to want good quality! Thank you to the best crew in the Photo and video game!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Justin

Justin R. · Married on 09/29/2019

The Best In The Business

Glenn and his incredible team did it again! We've seen their work three times at previous weddings we had attended and were just blown away every single time, so we knew the quality of work they produce. Having them for our own wedding was an overall amazing experience as the team knew exactly the shots they wanted and made sure that we were always good on time which we appreciated. Not only are they experts in their line of work but they came with great energy and all of them know how to have a good time! We really couldn't have asked for a more professional and fun team to have document one of the most important days of our lives. Seriously..if you're looking to have people speechless when consuming content of your wedding day...then MPW Media should be your vendor of choice hands down. Thanks again Glenn and team!

Eileen + Justin

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kimberly Mae

Kimberly M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Hire them now!

Glenn and his team are absolutely AMAZING! They were our 1st vendor that we booked to ensure that the dates they were available were also available for our church and venue. Jack and I knew the most important vendor for our wedding was going to be photo/video b/c the day will slip right by and these are the moments that we'd want to keep forever.

MPW did just that. They are friendly, professional, and so very pleasant to work with. Glenn and his team came to my house set up and started shooting away. There was no moment of wasted time as they knew what they needed and had an eye for what the background would be. Then at the church and venue, they set us up in formation and had great direction so that we didn't look or feel awkward.

Their SDE KILLED our crowd. There was not a dry eye in the room at the reception!

Don't second guess yourself when it comes to MPW they are worth every penny and more. Because the one thing you don't want to skimp out on are the memories that need to be captured, that raw emotion that you can relive at every anniversary or even on that one ugly day where nothing seems to be going right. Hire MPW, get your glam shots, crying shots and everything else in between. Believe me you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Team of Beasts Around!

We are completely AMAZED by this team of BEASTS! From the first meeting with Glenn, we could see the talent and passion from miles away! We had met with so many photographers, but none of them sparked our interest like these guys. Personally, I hate taking pictures and it was the one part of the wedding I was dreading, but these guys made me feel so comfortable and happy from start to finish. They did our engagement photos as well and the pictures truly captured US and our old souls so well. Our personalities all vibed and they made sure everything went as smoothly as possible, even when things were running late. I have to say, even though everything was falling behind they didn’t bat an eye or stress anyone out. They went with the flow and made it all work! In less than 24 hours we had pictures in our hands and they were GORGEOUS! Glenn surprised us with a same day edit at our wedding, as I sat there with my new husband watching this, we cried. When we looked around there was not a single dry eye in the room. We’ve since watched it like 35 times and still brings the same tears to our eyes. They absolutely KILLED it. Our guests are still talking about their talent, their kindness, and their amazing personalities. We will definitely be hiring them again and I HIGHLY recommend them!! To the team of ninjas who made our day awesome, THANK YOU! We look forward to working with you again in our future lifetime events!

Sent on 09/09/2019