MPW Media Group Reviews

MPW Media Group 7
  • Abanoub

Abanoub Habib · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Best videographer

Glenn is the such a great person and you are treated with the utmost respect! Hands down the best videographer for your wedding!

• Francesca

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Team of Beasts Around!

We are completely AMAZED by this team of BEASTS! From the first meeting with Glenn, we could see the talent and passion from miles away! We had met with so many photographers, but none of them sparked our interest like these guys. Personally, I hate taking pictures and it was the one part of the wedding I was dreading, but these guys made me feel so comfortable and happy from start to finish. They did our engagement photos as well and the pictures truly captured US and our old souls so well. Our personalities all vibed and they made sure everything went as smoothly as possible, even when things were running late. I have to say, even though everything was falling behind they didn’t bat an eye or stress anyone out. They went with the flow and made it all work! In less than 24 hours we had pictures in our hands and they were GORGEOUS! Glenn surprised us with a same day edit at our wedding, as I sat there with my new husband watching this, we cried. When we looked around there was not a single dry eye in the room. We’ve since watched it like 35 times and still brings the same tears to our eyes. They absolutely KILLED it. Our guests are still talking about their talent, their kindness, and their amazing personalities. We will definitely be hiring them again and I HIGHLY recommend them!! To the team of ninjas who made our day awesome, THANK YOU! We look forward to working with you again in our future lifetime events!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    MPW Media Group 8
  • Matthew

Matthew Lucero · Married on 08/25/2019

Book them now! You will not regret it!

If you’re looking at this review because you’re considering hiring Glenn And his MPW crew, stop everything right now and book an appointment ASAP! We literally planned our wedding day over a year in advance based off of their availability. MPW’s Photo And Video Team are truly professional and made the entire wedding planning process, engagement shoot, and wedding day photo/video such a joy. We literally wish we could get married again just to have a chance to work with them again. We had them produce our same day edit and it was a true highlight of the reception. We cannot thank Glenn and MPW enough for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    MPW Media Group 14
  • Nicolle

Nicolle Lucero · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Still on cloud 9! It was back in 2011 when I first learned about MPW Media Group at another wedding and I knew right there and then that I wanted them to be the ones to capture my special day (no matter who the groom will be). Eight years later, who knew this dream would come true! My then fiancé and I did not bother looking at other photographers/videographers. We literally planned our wedding around their availability. MPW media does not provide service- they provide a once in a lifetime experience! Book them now and I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 08/03/2019

Spectacular

BEYOND AMAZING!! The worst thing about selecting Glenn and his ninjas (MPW) was that the wedding ended and we cannot use his services again (well at least until baby photos!). We originally booked MPW over a year before our wedding. Glenn was always available for questions and concerns. We were not sure where we wanted to photos after the ceremony and he provided us with several recommendations. Every time we spoke or met with Glenn his positive and funny persona was uplifting and truly a great experience. Every time we spoke to Glenn it was as if we were long time friends. Come to think about it, the entire MPW crew was professional, prompt, and fun to work with. The same day edit was magical and Hollywood quality. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how great and unbelievable the video was. MPW was able to also capture photos of sentimental moments in real time. Selecting MPW made the taking photo process one of my favorite memory of my wedding day. Several groomsmen told me they felt like models and they were going to be in GQ. I would not only recommend MPW for your wedding but volunteer to carry water for Glenn and his amazing team. I know it would be fun.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Patricia Greco · Married on 07/27/2019

The best crew

We knew we would use MPW as our wedding photographer/videographer because of the work we have seen them do for our family in the past. Experiencing them first hand for our own wedding was way more than we could have ever expected. They arrived at both houses the morning of our wedding, and immediately began capturing every second of the day. This crew puts so much thought into everything they do!! They worked through the night, putting together the most amazing Same Day Edit (SDE). We have had pretty much every single guest at our party tell us how amazing the video was. These guys know what they are doing! We are so glad that we used them for our wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    MPW Media Group 15
    MPW Media Group 16
    MPW Media Group 17
    MPW Media Group 18
    MPW Media Group 19

Alex Greco · Married on 07/27/2019

Unforgettable Experience

MPW Media captured every moment of our day. Glenn and his crew were so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for a wedding photographer/videographer. We cannot thank them enough for helping us always remember the most perfect day through photos and videos. The Same Day Edit was so perfect, and we are so glad we had our guests see it at the end of our wedding reception.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing! Thank you mpw

MPW was a pleasure to work with! The entire team was everything we could have hoped for and more. Leading up to our wedding day they were proactive and reached out to us on numerous occasions to ensure we were all on the same page. On our wedding day, the entire team was on time, organized, and knew exactly what needed to be done in a timely manner. We wanted all of our photos to be completed before the ceremony, and even though it was a tight schedule, they made it happen. They worked tirelessly through almost 100 degree heat, and they allowed us to enjoy our big day while capturing all the moments we requested. Their photographers and videographers made us feel comfortable during each pose and made it feel and look natural. We are so happy with how our photos have turned out and would recommend MPW to all engaged couples.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary Grace Garcia · Married on 07/18/2019

The BEST in the business

Booking MPW was a no brainer!! Pictures and videos are wedding memories that last forever. Glenn and his team did an amazing job. They are so knowledgeable and passionate about their work. If there was one vendor I didn't have to second guess, it was definitely MPW. I knew their work would be amazing and I wouldn't have to worry about what the pictures or video would look like. I've seen their work before from friends and family and knew when my day came, MPW was it. I have been obsessed with SDE since I first seen one and theirs are definitely on another level 🔥🔥 From the start, Glenn has made the process so smooth and easy and worked with what we wanted and we're looking for. He gives lots of reminders and tips for making the day run smoothly and for pictures and video to come out flawless. The day of the wedding, I felt like Hollywood! Our wedding party had a blast with the team. Our guests were amazed by them and cannot stop talking about our SDE. On the dance floor, the team are great hypemen and kept us going and excited the entire night! I swear Glenn doesn't sleep, the next morning he already sent us a little preview of our pics. No one else compares to MPW! One of the best, and easiest, decisions EVER!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing, perfect, 10/10

Glenn and his crew are FREAKIN AMAZING. From the moment we started communicating, Glenn was friendly and comfortable over the phone and even sent us texts to remind us to de stress and enjoy each moment. The entire crew is sooo friendly, funny, and work tirelessly to capture every moment perfectly. They made the day run so smoothly and hyped us up at the same time!! Glenn and his team worked so so hard to make sure our day was so special and that the video captured all of our special moments. We are beyond ecstatic that we hired MPW media. If you are getting married, do not turn anywhere else. They will really truly make your day magical and will help you laugh while you’re at! Thanks again! We loved you guys. Xoxo

• Marlene

Marlene Sambucini · Married on 07/04/2019

Truly amazing!

Glenn and his team were absolutely AMAZING! They are soooo talented and super FUN to work with. They came highly recommended by a friend who also used them for their wedding. After seeing their work and meeting Glenn, I was soo excited to begin the process and felt very confident in my decision. The MPW team is very creative and know how to execute their vision. They bring such a fun high energy that is contagious! My same day edit blew me and my husband away as well as my guests. I Am obsessed with it! Thank you MPW for your amazing, beautiful work!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Maria Foti · Married on 06/21/2019

Super Talented & Creative!

My sister used MPW as her videographer for her wedding and they did an amazing job, so when it was time to plan my wedding- I knew I wanted to use MPW. Glen and his team are on point and super professional. They gave great direction to our entire group throughout the day making everyone feel confident and at ease. Can't wait to see the final products. I highly recommend MPW!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Monica Bebawy · Married on 06/02/2019

UNMATCHED talent, passion, professionalism

We are OBSESSED with MPW!! A HUGE thanks to Glenn and his ridiculously talented team! Thank you for being part of our day, and for not only capturing our special moments but also CREATING them! MPW is unmatched in talent, passion, heart, and professionalism— all while maintaining a sense of humor and creating the feeling that we’ve been friends for ages! We felt so comfortable with the team and trusted them implicitly. We could not have made a better decision by choosing MPW!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2019

Best Day Ever

Glenn was a pleasure to work with! Glenn and team did a fabulous job capturing the best party ever!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    MPW Media Group 20
  • Jane

Jane Razon · Married on 05/23/2019

Our Biggest Cheerleaders!

My husband and I are pretty camera-shy, but Glenn and his crew were extremely patient and gave direction very well for our engagement shoot and on our big day. The entire team of photographers and videographers were super supportive and our biggest cheerleaders throughout the whole experience. They were also *so* on-top of the day's timeline - they practically dictated it! - that we did not have to worry about being late or missing anything. They are also very well-versed in handling the parents' of the couple, i.e. I'm not sure how you coaxed my mom out of her normal crabbiness to capture the expressions and the moments that you did. BRAVO!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    MPW Media Group 21
    MPW Media Group 22
  • Patricia

Patricia Panlilio · Married on 05/19/2019

There are not enough stars or high enough ratings to encompass everything MPW has to offer a couple their wedding day.

There are not enough stars or high enough ratings to encompass everything Glenn and the rest of the MPW family has to offer a bride and groom on one of the most important days of their lives. When Chris and I got engaged, there was no question on wanting to work with MPW to capture our special day. From seeing their work with other couples, we trusted they’d deliver the expertise we wanted to remember our wedding day. From the time they arrived to this very moment as we write their much-deserved million star review, we can’t stop thinking or talking about how PERFECT the day was, how smooth everything went, and how awesome our SDE turned out (literally can’t stop watching it, even on our honeymoon!). MPW was a huge part of making it happen, and we’ll always remember them for it. So much appreciation for Glenn and the rest of the crew, and we can’t wait to see the rest of our photos/videos. Have zero doubts, you need MPW in your life too. Love you guys! - Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Panlilio #panlilioletsgo

Sent on 05/25/2019
    MPW Media Group 23

Danielle R. · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I knew after I watched some of MPW's videos and looked through their photos that I simply HAD to use them for our wedding. They made the entire process-from booking, communication, payment, etc- so easy and smooth. Glenn is absolutely wonderful and had been very communicative and easy to reach the whole time. Upon meeting him to go over day of details, his energy and knowledge of his field made me even more excited for our big day.

The day of the wedding, the crew was so fun and creative and PATIENT with a very hot and (not) patient bride. Just overall an awesome experience with them.

I wanted to get started on my thank you's, and Glenn was kind enough to send over some proofs so I could do that.

....then I saw my video trailer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it came out. Multiple people told me that they cried watching it, and of course I did too! It was beautifully edited and even included the little details of the day that perhaps as the bride and groom you don't get to fully appreciate on the actual day.

Look NO further if you're on the fence about who you're picking for a photographer! Really! MPW is absolutely AMAZING !!

Maria · Married on 05/03/2019

So in love!

I cannot put into words how in love we are with Glenn and his amazing Crew! From the first email from him I knew I was going to be obsessed with him! The day after our wedding he was the first person I sent a text to telling him how much I missed them already! The second I heard his voice in my parents house my nerves went away! They made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made our day so much better! Even getting a little risque and doing a boudoir shoot, Glenn made it so easy and comfortable for me! I felt like they were all a part of my wedding guests dancing on the dance floor with us to get the absolute best footage and action shots! And don’t even get me started on the Same Day Edit, every single guest came up to me after they showed it and was just in awe, it was phenomenal and I will watch it every day for the rest of my life!
    Any questions or concerns I had I knew I could count on Glenn to immediately respond to any email or text. I wish I could have a wedding once a year to hire them over and over again.
    If you didn’t have MPW capture your wedding day, did you even get married?!
    Love you guys!

MPW Media Group 32
    MPW Media Group 33
    MPW Media Group 34

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing incredible the best in the business all around!

I do not even know where to begin with MPW! I knew from the start this was the team I wanted at my wedding. Between the photography and the videography they exceed all expectations you may have! The quality of their work, the creativity, the effort, the passion, the amazing personalities of the whole team, everything is top notch !! They blew everyone away!! They made my whole wedding day from start to finish so easy, stress free, quick and fun!!! There is nothing I can say on here to even do MPW justice!!! They made my
    Wedding amazing and cannot be topped!! Thank you all so much for all your hard work and for being so wonderful to us throughout this whole process we love you al!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Mark · Married on 03/29/2019

The Best in The Biz

Is there such a thing as 6-stars? Because these “beasts” deserve more than 5 stars. When Mark and I got engaged, this company was our priority to get. Even before we found our venue, we had to make sure that we booked MPW Media. We've seen their work and became determined to get them. Not only were they professionals, but they made sure that we had fun and enjoyed every single photo shoot - from the engagement, up until the wedding day. And boy, do they delivered! Our photos were just breathtakingly beautiful, and our video? We can’t stop watching it, and can’t stop showing it to others! They are always on top of things, and make sure that you are involved in everything they do. They are highly recommended for anyone who is getting married. They are the BEST in the biz! We love them!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    MPW Media Group 35
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2019

Literally the best.

AMAZING. FABULOUS. OUTSTANDING. That only begins to describe MPW’s talent. My sister and brother-in-law hired MPW for their wedding more than five years ago, so we’ve always known their work was amazing, but experiencing it as bride and groom was unbelievable, wayyyy surpassed our expectations !! Glenn was great to work with from the very start and his team: Dada, RJ, JR, and Gelo, were such great people to be around and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. We received so many compliments from our friends and family after the wedding on how amazing the same day edit was and how they were literal ninjas during the ceremony and throughout the reception - popping up everywhere to capture each moment. Glenn's amazing-ness continued even after the wedding - literally the morning after, Glenn sent us some sneak peak photos from the wedding - so unexpected! Our whole experience with MPW was truly amazing. I would highly recommend them !!! Thank you Glenn, Dada, RJ, JR, and Gelo for everything!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    MPW Media Group 36
    MPW Media Group 37
    MPW Media Group 38

Charlene · Married on 01/19/2019

Unforgettably amazing!

BEST OF THE BEST. WE LOVE MPW!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    MPW Media Group 39
    MPW Media Group 40
    MPW Media Group 41
  • Victor

Victor Parrish · Married on 01/19/2019

An unforgettable experience!

Wow!!! All I have to say is they are the BEST media group! Hands down!! My wife and I have had quite a few experiences with other film crews. But MPW definitely sets themselves apart from the rest. From planning and meeting with Glenn at his office to the constant communication being top notch! Not only is his energy infectious but he’s got a great attitude, and friendly all around. They truly made our Bahamas wedding unforgettable. My wife’s biggest concern was to ensure we had great photos and great videography and they OVER DELIVERED!! Not only were they professional, funny, and hard working! They made us both feel like celebrities. Truly the BEST OF THE BEST!! We can’t thank them enough for making our special day that much more amazing!!

Highly Recommended!!

PS - Can We Shoot again?! It was so much FUN!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    MPW Media Group 42
    MPW Media Group 43
    MPW Media Group 44

Alexa Arniotes · Married on 01/11/2019

Outstanding!

MPW was the best decision we made within our wedding planning!!! Glenn and team are extremely talented, creative and professional; they will make you feel at ease and will ensure the timing of your wedding day goes smoothly. Throughout our entire wedding day our guest were coming up to us asking who our photographer and videographers were because they noticed how AMAZING MPW was. To top it all off, MPW produced the most amazing same day edit video that our friends and family are still talking about to this day! My husband and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND MPW! I promise you, there's no need to look any further for a photo/video team!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019