MPW Media Group Reviews

MPW Media Group 7
  • Abanoub

Abanoub Habib · Getting married on 09/07/2020

Best videographer

Glenn is the such a great person and you are treated with the utmost respect! Hands down the best videographer for your wedding!

• Stacy

Stacy · Getting married on 07/20/2020

I'm not really sure what I could say on here that someone else hasnt said. MPW is absolutely PHENOMENAL at what they do. My husband and I debated over the decision to use them because they are a little more expensive than other videographers in our area, but they are worth every single penny. I watch strangers wedding videos that they have made and I cry, so you can only imagine how I cried at my own!! Every time I watch that video I relive the moments of that day that I cherish so much. The video they create is irreplaceable. At this point I have watched it well over 100 times! Its amazing how they are able to put that together in such a short period of time. I cannot WAIT to see the longer edited version because Im sure it will be just as amazing!

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • Nadia

Nadia Liung · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Amazing & Professional

Hi MPW crew,

I would like to thank your team for doing such a great job at making me feel comfortable in front of the came. I absolutely LOVE the entire team for being accommodating, patience and funny. The sneak peek pictures and SDE video on the day of the wedding was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments from the guest. I don't know how you guys did it but David actually smile for his pictures which I am very impressed. I can't stop talking about how GREAT you guys are since my wedding. It is so worth it to work all my wedding details around your schedule. We were behind on schedule during my wedding day but Glenn and the team managed to take as many pictures as possible at the park. I wish we had the time to take the pictures in front of the train station building at the park. To say the word thank you is an understatement. You guys exceeded my expectations.

Thank you again!!!

Nadia & David Frank

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Justin

Justin Razon · Married on 09/29/2019

The Best In The Business

Glenn and his incredible team did it again! We've seen their work three times at previous weddings we had attended and were just blown away every single time, so we knew the quality of work they produce. Having them for our own wedding was an overall amazing experience as the team knew exactly the shots they wanted and made sure that we were always good on time which we appreciated. Not only are they experts in their line of work but they came with great energy and all of them know how to have a good time! We really couldn't have asked for a more professional and fun team to have document one of the most important days of our lives. Seriously..if you're looking to have people speechless when consuming content of your wedding day...then MPW Media should be your vendor of choice hands down. Thanks again Glenn and team!

Eileen + Justin

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Kimberly Mae

Kimberly Mae · Married on 09/21/2019

Hire them now!

Glenn and his team are absolutely AMAZING! They were our 1st vendor that we booked to ensure that the dates they were available were also available for our church and venue. Jack and I knew the most important vendor for our wedding was going to be photo/video b/c the day will slip right by and these are the moments that we'd want to keep forever.

MPW did just that. They are friendly, professional, and so very pleasant to work with. Glenn and his team came to my house set up and started shooting away. There was no moment of wasted time as they knew what they needed and had an eye for what the background would be. Then at the church and venue, they set us up in formation and had great direction so that we didn't look or feel awkward.

Their SDE KILLED our crowd. There was not a dry eye in the room at the reception!

Don't second guess yourself when it comes to MPW they are worth every penny and more. Because the one thing you don't want to skimp out on are the memories that need to be captured, that raw emotion that you can relive at every anniversary or even on that one ugly day where nothing seems to be going right. Hire MPW, get your glam shots, crying shots and everything else in between. Believe me you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 09/01/2019

The Best Team of Beasts Around!

We are completely AMAZED by this team of BEASTS! From the first meeting with Glenn, we could see the talent and passion from miles away! We had met with so many photographers, but none of them sparked our interest like these guys. Personally, I hate taking pictures and it was the one part of the wedding I was dreading, but these guys made me feel so comfortable and happy from start to finish. They did our engagement photos as well and the pictures truly captured US and our old souls so well. Our personalities all vibed and they made sure everything went as smoothly as possible, even when things were running late. I have to say, even though everything was falling behind they didn’t bat an eye or stress anyone out. They went with the flow and made it all work! In less than 24 hours we had pictures in our hands and they were GORGEOUS! Glenn surprised us with a same day edit at our wedding, as I sat there with my new husband watching this, we cried. When we looked around there was not a single dry eye in the room. We’ve since watched it like 35 times and still brings the same tears to our eyes. They absolutely KILLED it. Our guests are still talking about their talent, their kindness, and their amazing personalities. We will definitely be hiring them again and I HIGHLY recommend them!! To the team of ninjas who made our day awesome, THANK YOU! We look forward to working with you again in our future lifetime events!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    MPW Media Group 8
  • Matthew

Matthew Lucero · Married on 08/25/2019

Book them now! You will not regret it!

If you’re looking at this review because you’re considering hiring Glenn And his MPW crew, stop everything right now and book an appointment ASAP! We literally planned our wedding day over a year in advance based off of their availability. MPW’s Photo And Video Team are truly professional and made the entire wedding planning process, engagement shoot, and wedding day photo/video such a joy. We literally wish we could get married again just to have a chance to work with them again. We had them produce our same day edit and it was a true highlight of the reception. We cannot thank Glenn and MPW enough for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    MPW Media Group 14
  • Nicolle

Nicolle Lucero · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Still on cloud 9! It was back in 2011 when I first learned about MPW Media Group at another wedding and I knew right there and then that I wanted them to be the ones to capture my special day (no matter who the groom will be). Eight years later, who knew this dream would come true! My then fiancé and I did not bother looking at other photographers/videographers. We literally planned our wedding around their availability. MPW media does not provide service- they provide a once in a lifetime experience! Book them now and I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Sheba

Sheba · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible to work with and they really captured all our special moments

MPW was kind of pricey but the team they have learns what you want and works with you to make sure everything is beyond your wildest dreams. They are only slightly more than other photographers we looked at, but the quality of their work is outstanding. They literally were worth every penny we paid them because the photos and videos they took are filling in the blanks from things we missed during the day. with everything that goes on you will also be gauranteed to miss a lot, and things go by so quickly. Glenn and his team did a great job of capturing every second of that day, and our engagement shoot. I think the photographer and videographer is where you should allot the most of your vendor budget because you keep that forever, and MPW does an amazing job of capturing your day and making you the star. I definitely recommend the same day edit, it was a great clip they presented during the reception. I've already started recommending to my family and friends, and would recommend anyone else looking for photo/video services as well!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 08/03/2019

Spectacular

BEYOND AMAZING!! The worst thing about selecting Glenn and his ninjas (MPW) was that the wedding ended and we cannot use his services again (well at least until baby photos!). We originally booked MPW over a year before our wedding. Glenn was always available for questions and concerns. We were not sure where we wanted to photos after the ceremony and he provided us with several recommendations. Every time we spoke or met with Glenn his positive and funny persona was uplifting and truly a great experience. Every time we spoke to Glenn it was as if we were long time friends. Come to think about it, the entire MPW crew was professional, prompt, and fun to work with. The same day edit was magical and Hollywood quality. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how great and unbelievable the video was. MPW was able to also capture photos of sentimental moments in real time. Selecting MPW made the taking photo process one of my favorite memory of my wedding day. Several groomsmen told me they felt like models and they were going to be in GQ. I would not only recommend MPW for your wedding but volunteer to carry water for Glenn and his amazing team. I know it would be fun.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Patricia Greco · Married on 07/27/2019

The best crew

We knew we would use MPW as our wedding photographer/videographer because of the work we have seen them do for our family in the past. Experiencing them first hand for our own wedding was way more than we could have ever expected. They arrived at both houses the morning of our wedding, and immediately began capturing every second of the day. This crew puts so much thought into everything they do!! They worked through the night, putting together the most amazing Same Day Edit (SDE). We have had pretty much every single guest at our party tell us how amazing the video was. These guys know what they are doing! We are so glad that we used them for our wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    MPW Media Group 15
    MPW Media Group 16
    MPW Media Group 17
    MPW Media Group 18
    MPW Media Group 19

Alex Greco · Married on 07/27/2019

Unforgettable Experience

MPW Media captured every moment of our day. Glenn and his crew were so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone for a wedding photographer/videographer. We cannot thank them enough for helping us always remember the most perfect day through photos and videos. The Same Day Edit was so perfect, and we are so glad we had our guests see it at the end of our wedding reception.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing! Thank you mpw

MPW was a pleasure to work with! The entire team was everything we could have hoped for and more. Leading up to our wedding day they were proactive and reached out to us on numerous occasions to ensure we were all on the same page. On our wedding day, the entire team was on time, organized, and knew exactly what needed to be done in a timely manner. We wanted all of our photos to be completed before the ceremony, and even though it was a tight schedule, they made it happen. They worked tirelessly through almost 100 degree heat, and they allowed us to enjoy our big day while capturing all the moments we requested. Their photographers and videographers made us feel comfortable during each pose and made it feel and look natural. We are so happy with how our photos have turned out and would recommend MPW to all engaged couples.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary Grace Garcia · Married on 07/18/2019

The BEST in the business

Booking MPW was a no brainer!! Pictures and videos are wedding memories that last forever. Glenn and his team did an amazing job. They are so knowledgeable and passionate about their work. If there was one vendor I didn't have to second guess, it was definitely MPW. I knew their work would be amazing and I wouldn't have to worry about what the pictures or video would look like. I've seen their work before from friends and family and knew when my day came, MPW was it. I have been obsessed with SDE since I first seen one and theirs are definitely on another level 🔥🔥 From the start, Glenn has made the process so smooth and easy and worked with what we wanted and we're looking for. He gives lots of reminders and tips for making the day run smoothly and for pictures and video to come out flawless. The day of the wedding, I felt like Hollywood! Our wedding party had a blast with the team. Our guests were amazed by them and cannot stop talking about our SDE. On the dance floor, the team are great hypemen and kept us going and excited the entire night! I swear Glenn doesn't sleep, the next morning he already sent us a little preview of our pics. No one else compares to MPW! One of the best, and easiest, decisions EVER!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing, perfect, 10/10

Glenn and his crew are FREAKIN AMAZING. From the moment we started communicating, Glenn was friendly and comfortable over the phone and even sent us texts to remind us to de stress and enjoy each moment. The entire crew is sooo friendly, funny, and work tirelessly to capture every moment perfectly. They made the day run so smoothly and hyped us up at the same time!! Glenn and his team worked so so hard to make sure our day was so special and that the video captured all of our special moments. We are beyond ecstatic that we hired MPW media. If you are getting married, do not turn anywhere else. They will really truly make your day magical and will help you laugh while you’re at! Thanks again! We loved you guys. Xoxo

• Marlene

Marlene Sambucini · Married on 07/04/2019

Truly amazing!

Glenn and his team were absolutely AMAZING! They are soooo talented and super FUN to work with. They came highly recommended by a friend who also used them for their wedding. After seeing their work and meeting Glenn, I was soo excited to begin the process and felt very confident in my decision. The MPW team is very creative and know how to execute their vision. They bring such a fun high energy that is contagious! My same day edit blew me and my husband away as well as my guests. I Am obsessed with it! Thank you MPW for your amazing, beautiful work!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Maria Foti · Married on 06/21/2019

Super Talented & Creative!

My sister used MPW as her videographer for her wedding and they did an amazing job, so when it was time to plan my wedding- I knew I wanted to use MPW. Glen and his team are on point and super professional. They gave great direction to our entire group throughout the day making everyone feel confident and at ease. Can't wait to see the final products. I highly recommend MPW!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Karyn · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful work from a trustworthy team

I have thought long and hard about what to write for this review. We wanted to stay away from the cliché and usual reviews that would say " they're amazing", "no words to describe", and "the best of the best". However, there aren't enough words in the English language so unfortunately we're also going to have to go that route and use the tried and true repeats. As soon as I got engaged, I reached out to Glenn. I was never the type of girl who had a vision of their wedding day or knew exactly how I wanted everything to be. No vision board or wedding planners in sight. But after attending many weddings and seeing their work first hand, I knew they were who I wanted to capture my day. Pictures were at the top of my priority list and I needed people I could trust to take over 100% without any worry on the day of.
    Upon first contact via email and texts, responses were prompt. The first meeting was extremely informative but in a clear and concise way were we didn't feel overwhelmed and we didn't feel pressured to decide right there on the spot. The office space has ample parking and the office is impeccable and covered with their work, so there are plenty of hands on samples to see and look through. We decided to have them shoot our engagement photos. This way, we were able to meet the photographer that will shoot our wedding and also learn as a group how to get more comfortable with each other and in front of the camera. Ramon was so easy to work with and really took the time to make us comfortable and get to know us. The pictures were more than we could've imagine. Ramon and Jelo were our photographers for the wedding day and it was like we've been friends with them for years. There was a point where we wanted them to just stop working and enjoy the night with us. They were able to capture such beautiful moments during the ceremony without being "in the way" or obtrusive. There work is impeccable and really hard to compare to anyone else out there. A picture is a picture, but when you can really trust a team to bring your day to life through those shots, that is priceless.
    We are beyond thankful and lucky that they were available for our day. There are surprises along the way that I won't ruin, but just those extra and unexpected little touches were really icing on the cake. Become a part of the MPW family, you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Monica Bebawy · Married on 06/02/2019

UNMATCHED talent, passion, professionalism

We are OBSESSED with MPW!! A HUGE thanks to Glenn and his ridiculously talented team! Thank you for being part of our day, and for not only capturing our special moments but also CREATING them! MPW is unmatched in talent, passion, heart, and professionalism— all while maintaining a sense of humor and creating the feeling that we’ve been friends for ages! We felt so comfortable with the team and trusted them implicitly. We could not have made a better decision by choosing MPW!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2019

Best Day Ever

Glenn was a pleasure to work with! Glenn and team did a fabulous job capturing the best party ever!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    MPW Media Group 20
  • Jane

Jane Razon · Married on 05/23/2019

Our Biggest Cheerleaders!

My husband and I are pretty camera-shy, but Glenn and his crew were extremely patient and gave direction very well for our engagement shoot and on our big day. The entire team of photographers and videographers were super supportive and our biggest cheerleaders throughout the whole experience. They were also *so* on-top of the day's timeline - they practically dictated it! - that we did not have to worry about being late or missing anything. They are also very well-versed in handling the parents' of the couple, i.e. I'm not sure how you coaxed my mom out of her normal crabbiness to capture the expressions and the moments that you did. BRAVO!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    MPW Media Group 21
    MPW Media Group 22
  • Patricia

Patricia Panlilio · Married on 05/19/2019

There are not enough stars or high enough ratings to encompass everything MPW has to offer a couple their wedding day.

There are not enough stars or high enough ratings to encompass everything Glenn and the rest of the MPW family has to offer a bride and groom on one of the most important days of their lives. When Chris and I got engaged, there was no question on wanting to work with MPW to capture our special day. From seeing their work with other couples, we trusted they’d deliver the expertise we wanted to remember our wedding day. From the time they arrived to this very moment as we write their much-deserved million star review, we can’t stop thinking or talking about how PERFECT the day was, how smooth everything went, and how awesome our SDE turned out (literally can’t stop watching it, even on our honeymoon!). MPW was a huge part of making it happen, and we’ll always remember them for it. So much appreciation for Glenn and the rest of the crew, and we can’t wait to see the rest of our photos/videos. Have zero doubts, you need MPW in your life too. Love you guys! - Mr. & Mrs. Christopher Panlilio #panlilioletsgo

Sent on 05/25/2019
    MPW Media Group 23

Danielle R. · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I knew after I watched some of MPW's videos and looked through their photos that I simply HAD to use them for our wedding. They made the entire process-from booking, communication, payment, etc- so easy and smooth. Glenn is absolutely wonderful and had been very communicative and easy to reach the whole time. Upon meeting him to go over day of details, his energy and knowledge of his field made me even more excited for our big day.

The day of the wedding, the crew was so fun and creative and PATIENT with a very hot and (not) patient bride. Just overall an awesome experience with them.

I wanted to get started on my thank you's, and Glenn was kind enough to send over some proofs so I could do that.

....then I saw my video trailer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it came out. Multiple people told me that they cried watching it, and of course I did too! It was beautifully edited and even included the little details of the day that perhaps as the bride and groom you don't get to fully appreciate on the actual day.

Look NO further if you're on the fence about who you're picking for a photographer! Really! MPW is absolutely AMAZING !!

Maria · Married on 05/03/2019

So in love!

I cannot put into words how in love we are with Glenn and his amazing Crew! From the first email from him I knew I was going to be obsessed with him! The day after our wedding he was the first person I sent a text to telling him how much I missed them already! The second I heard his voice in my parents house my nerves went away! They made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made our day so much better! Even getting a little risque and doing a boudoir shoot, Glenn made it so easy and comfortable for me! I felt like they were all a part of my wedding guests dancing on the dance floor with us to get the absolute best footage and action shots! And don’t even get me started on the Same Day Edit, every single guest came up to me after they showed it and was just in awe, it was phenomenal and I will watch it every day for the rest of my life!
    Any questions or concerns I had I knew I could count on Glenn to immediately respond to any email or text. I wish I could have a wedding once a year to hire them over and over again.
    If you didn’t have MPW capture your wedding day, did you even get married?!
    Love you guys!

MPW Media Group 32
    MPW Media Group 33
    MPW Media Group 34

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing incredible the best in the business all around!

I do not even know where to begin with MPW! I knew from the start this was the team I wanted at my wedding. Between the photography and the videography they exceed all expectations you may have! The quality of their work, the creativity, the effort, the passion, the amazing personalities of the whole team, everything is top notch !! They blew everyone away!! They made my whole wedding day from start to finish so easy, stress free, quick and fun!!! There is nothing I can say on here to even do MPW justice!!! They made my
    Wedding amazing and cannot be topped!! Thank you all so much for all your hard work and for being so wonderful to us throughout this whole process we love you al!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019