Thistle Bee the Florist

Stewartsville, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Thistle Bee the Florist is a wedding florist company based in both Stewartsville, New Jersey and Easton, Pennsylvania. Company founder and lead floral designer, Katherine, is passionate about creating captivating floral arrangements to suit all budgets. She and her team bring the elements of color, movement, and texture to every bouquet they curate to create eye-catching works that leave lasting impressions.

Thistle Bee the Florist offers consultations to get to know your ideal floral dream for your wedding day. Using their skills and creativity, the team works diligently to realize this vision by creating vibrant arrangements using your chosen colors and blooms. These creative designers can compose your arrangements in a variety of styles including rustic, romantic, vintage, traditional, and many more. They also provide delivery and setup of your flowers to ensure they are beautifully installed at your venue. A sample of arrangements offered by Thistle Bee the Florist include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Vivian
    Vivian Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pure Lavender Perfection with the Most Magical and Dreamiest Flower Arrangements

Katherine was recommended as a preferred florist by our wonderful photographer, Jill Sahner. I loved Katherine's work with the varieties of flowers, wispy and organic look, and her attention to detail. When I first spoke with Katherine over the phone to explain my vision to her for my wedding, it was an instant connection. Katherine knew exactly what I was looking for to elevate and compliment the lavender farm wedding venue and to make it even more romantic and French provincial. She had great ideas and recommendations on how to bring our vision to life. Katherine was always prompt with her correspondences and emails. She is the epitome of professional, creative, artistic, and organized. On the day of the wedding, Katherine and her team worked diligently and transformed the ceremony and reception areas. She added the magical touch to enhance to beauty of the venue that existed. All of our guests were in love with all of the flowers, colors, and special touches throughout the property. Katherine has an eye for design and aesthetic. We connected right away and meeting her in person was something I was looking forward to on our wedding day. You can definitely see how passionate and talented she is in her designs and creations and she truly makes the bride and wedding party feel special with her pieces. I love to see her in her element and completely gave her full trust to run with my vision and play with fun colors and the prettiest shades of lavender, light pinks/oranges/yellows, and greenery. Her work truly speaks for itself and you will not be disappointed. Katherine is by far the best florist I've worked with and I'm so glad to have her for our wedding day! Thank you so much, Katherine!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca E. Married on 06/25/2022

Thistle Bee - The BEST!

We used Katherine for our wedding flowers and could not be more thrilled. From start to finish she had the most amazing ideas, making me feel so at ease with how my flowers and centerpieces would look, bringing my dream to a vision! We communicated throughout the whole process and Katherine was there to alleviate any nerves and fears I had. The day of, she came and saw me with her bright smiling face and I was so in awe with our bouquets and everything. It was such a dream - thank you forever, Katherine!!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa W. Married on 05/27/2022

Amazing experience

From start to finish Katherine was absolutely amazing to work with! We found Katherine in May 2020 and booked a consultation immediately after seeing her work. As soon as we had our consultation, we knew we had to book right away and it was the best decision. We weren't really sure of our wedding vision at first and Katherine's guidance was so helpful. And she was always available and quick to respond to literally any question we had! Every aspect of our floral designs were STUNNING. Katherine and her team created the most beautiful wedding arch for our ceremony space, that we were able to also use for our sweetheart table back drop, it was honestly one of our favorite details of the wedding along with the greenery wall they set-up behind out photobooth! We rented the greenery wall and neon sign "better together" and received so many compliments! The centerpieces and bouquets were also so amazing and we are still getting so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful everything was! They set up the most perfect details for our ceremony space and reception, we couldn't have imagined anything better! Katherine and her team made every single part of this process run so smooth from booking, to postponing, to creating, and the delivery/setup/pickup. If you work with Katheine and her team, trust us you will not be disappointed!! We unfortunately don't have our sneak peak photos back yet, but we attached a photo we have from the photobooth backdrop!
  • illustration stars

51 photos 路 10/14/2018
  • Ashley & Joe
    52 photos 路 09/28/2018

The Farmhouse The Farmhouse Banquet Halls

Katherine from Thistle Bee The Florist is a joy to work with each time she graces The Farmhouse at The Grand Colonial with her floral artistry. Her flowers are always fresh and at the peak of beauty. Katherine鈥檚 floral designs tell each couple鈥檚 romantic story using their unique theme and colors throughout every event space at The Farmhouse, including our outdoor gardens and Grand Ballroom. She brings her extraordinary talent as well as her sensitivity and professionalism to every event, personally creating timeless floral displays. This personal touch is only possible because, like The Farmhouse, Katherine devotes herself entirely to one wedding at a time, and she knows every one of The Farmhouse's event spaces very well. In this way she offers truly personalized service. Katherine's boundless energy coupled with her skills, impeccable taste and professionalism always amplify the joy of our wedding couples. This joy is captured in photos that couples and their guests rave about. We are proud every time we have the opportunity to feature them on our website. Thistle Bee The Florist offers the quality and value that assures each Farmhouse couple that their wedding day will be everything they have dreamed.

Samantha Clemmer Photography Samantha Clemmer Photography Wedding Photographers

Katherine from Thistle Bee the Florist is absolutely wonderful! Her beautiful work is really a wedding photographer's dream. I was so impressed by her designs at a wedding I photographed that I immediately reached out to her when I myself was in need of a florist. As expected, she delivered far above my expectations :) I hope we get the chance to work together again in the future!

Cherryville Photography Cherryville Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing work! The flowers are simply gorgeous and stay looking beautiful all day long! That is no small feat during the crazy hot and humid days of New Jersey Summers!

Stewartsville, New Jersey Stewartsville, NJ, 08886

By Appointment Only
Location of (Thistle Bee the Florist)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding