Thistle Bee the Florist

Stewartsville, NJ 08886 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Thistle Bee the Florist

Hello and welcome to Thistle Bee!

My name is Katherine and I will be helping you design your wedding and event into all you dreamed of. But first, let me tell you a little about myself and the company.

I started this company with a mission to bring gorgeous designs to weddings and events on a variety of budgets. I never want to tell someone how much to spend on their special day; but instead, I want to use my skill in design, my creativity, and with steady collaboration with my team, bring my client's vision to life.

I believe in the importance of creating an experience. Whether that be for a party, corporate function, or your wedding, each element we pick has purpose and function. As well as being a floral designer, I am also a certified meeting and event planner with a background in business and marketing.

Lastly, I want you to know the three design principles I live by color, movement, and texture. These three components are the basis of everything I create. They add dimension to space, they add interest in the wedding pictures that you will hang on your walls, and it creates a conversation between your guests.

There is so much more I would love to tell you about, but we will have to save that for your consultation. Head on over to Contact to get in touch with us. My team and I look forward to meeting you, and being a part of one of the most memorable days of your life!

Much love & happiness ~ KH

Thistle Bee the Florist 5
Thistle Bee the Florist 6
Thistle Bee the Florist 7

Hestia · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Thistle Bee the Florist is truly an amazing and unique team. I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience and our special day was even more perfect than we could have imagined. Katherine is so organized and tuned into even the smallest little details, and those are the ones that really gave our wedding wow-factor. From start to finish, they made booking appointments, picking color schemes, and creating our dream "atmosphere" at the wedding, a reality. I can't say enough nice things about Thistle Bee, I recommended her to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Carolyn · Getting married on 05/19/2019

She must read minds!

She gets it! I don't know much about flowers but had a hodge podge of photos of things I liked. Katherine was able to translate that into the most amazing and organized document. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Thistle Bee the Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations

Real Weddings

• The Farmhouse
    The Farmhouse Banquet Halls

Katherine from Thistle Bee The Florist is a joy to work with each time she graces The Farmhouse at The Grand Colonial with her floral artistry. Her flowers are always fresh and at the peak of beauty. Katherine’s floral designs tell each couple’s romantic story using their unique theme and colors throughout every event space at The Farmhouse, including our outdoor gardens and Grand Ballroom. She brings her extraordinary talent as well as her sensitivity and professionalism to every event, personally creating timeless floral displays. This personal touch is only possible because, like The Farmhouse, Katherine devotes herself entirely to one wedding at a time, and she knows every one of The Farmhouse's event spaces very well. In this way she offers truly personalized service. Katherine's boundless energy coupled with her skills, impeccable taste and professionalism always amplify the joy of our wedding couples. This joy is captured in photos that couples and their guests rave about. We are proud every time we have the opportunity to feature them on our website. Thistle Bee The Florist offers the quality and value that assures each Farmhouse couple that their wedding day will be everything they have dreamed.

• Samantha Clemmer Photography
    Samantha Clemmer Photography Wedding Photographers

Katherine from Thistle Bee the Florist is absolutely wonderful! Her beautiful work is really a wedding photographer's dream. I was so impressed by her designs at a wedding I photographed that I immediately reached out to her when I myself was in need of a florist. As expected, she delivered far above my expectations :) I hope we get the chance to work together again in the future!

• Cherryville Photography
    Cherryville Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing work! The flowers are simply gorgeous and stay looking beautiful all day long! That is no small feat during the crazy hot and humid days of New Jersey Summers!

• Stewartsville, 08886 See on map