Samantha Clemmer Photography

Bangor, Maine View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Samantha Clemmer Photography is a wedding photographer based in Maine. This photographer serves couples in Maine, New York, Pennsylvania and beyond. Samantha Clemmer Photography is a family-owned business that thrives on the forming of new families. Samantha considers herself an artist and views the rest of the world in this light. She sees the colors and emotions of a wedding day and creates a story that is remembered through pictures.

Experience
Since Samantha was a little girl, she began her love of capturing memories through a camera. She realized that memories are fleeting and easily forgotten. To conquer this, Samantha stocked up on cameras and captured as much as she could. In 2014, she received her first DSLR camera and started her journey as a professional wedding photographer.

Samantha Clemmer Photography is an award-winning photography company that offers services above and beyond expectations. These services include:

• Elopements
  • Four-eight hours of wedding day coverage
  • Second shooter option
  • Private high-resolution image gallery
  • Print rights
  • Engagements sessions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/10/2020

The best photographer we could have asked for

I'm honestly having a hard time writing this review, because I know once I hit post, then my time with Sam will be done, which is just so sad because she is seriously BEYOND amazing. I first contacted Sam what felt like eons ago, and she did a great job of keeping in contact me, even as 2020 fell upon us. She reassured me that she would still be there for our wedding, emailing back against all my paranoid fears and anxiety induced dread. She was nothing short of a pure beam of light the entire time, from first consultation to the last edited photo.

Since we're not from the area, Sam was gracious enough to offer to do photos with us the night before our wedding, even though it involved driving to the highest mountain in Acadia even though we were all PETRIFIED of heights. While Cadillac Mt was overflowing with people, you could not see a SINGLE ONE from the photos she took, and the same applied to the photos we took in Acadia on our wedding day. Despite the stresses that the day brought, the changing of plans and the keeping of schedules, Sam remained nothing short of positive the entire time. Oh, and did I mention that her photos are STUNNING as well? Turns out, when you're a beam of light, you have a talent for finding and manipulating light as well, which is exactly what Sam did. I cannot help but keep going through our wedding galleries over and over again, because I'm obsessed with them all and her attention to detail and contrast. And going through the galleries takes quite some time, as she doesn't have a limit on how many photos she takes or how many she gives you. She goes through the time to edit each and every single photo she takes that day. If I sound like I'm gushing, it's because I am.

We couldn't imagine our wedding day without her. All of my guests that came in contact with her said she was the most organized, professional, and sweet photographer they had ever worked with. This year has been absolutely insane, and to have someone telling you that everything will be all right, to take photos and tell you you're beautiful and make you feel beautiful? I don't think any bride can ask for anything better.

Make your wedding day less stressful. Make your wedding photos something that you look back at and smile every single time. She was absolutely amazing, and I'm going to honestly miss working with her.
  • Sandra
    Sandra D. Married on 07/06/2019

Best Photographer ever. Very professional and excellent.

Samantha is an amazing professional photographer. She took her time with us and was very flexible with her time with us as well. She was very sweet and personal with our pictures, capturing every photo of us. I loved her work, but mostly loved working with her. I could not of chosen better. Thank You so much Samantha Clemmer
    Bridget Married on 07/22/2018
    Sammie really captures the real emotion in all the photos she takes, whether a wedding, siblings, prenatal photoshoots, she is just an amazing, kind soul that shows the world the beauty she sees through her camera lens!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Alex
    192 photos · 09/25/2021

Pricing

Samantha Clemmer Photography Price Rates

Thistle Bee the Florist Thistle Bee the Florist Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Samantha on a few events already, and it has been a florist's dream! Her images are beautiful and truly capture the essence of each couple and their special day. We love sharing all of her images of our work and always look forward to seeing pictures of all the special events and weddings she's done. Lastly, and I feel most importantly, Samantha is a genuine and caring person. You can see the passion she has for her craft in all of her work, her interactions with both clients and vendors, and while on-site shooting!

D&P Multimedia D&P Multimedia Wedding Videographers

Samantha was awesome to work with! She took lots of great shots and her top priority was the Bride and Groom and their day. I hope to work with her again soon she is first class.

Bangor, Maine, 04401
Location of (Samantha Clemmer Photography)

Samantha Clemmer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Samantha Clemmer Photography include in the starting price?

Samantha Clemmer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Samantha Clemmer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Samantha Clemmer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Samantha Clemmer Photography offer?

Samantha Clemmer Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Samantha Clemmer Photography offer?

Samantha Clemmer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Samantha Clemmer Photography offer for wedding events?

Samantha Clemmer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Samantha Clemmer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Samantha Clemmer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding