Samantha Clemmer Photography Reviews

Samantha Clemmer Photography 5
Samantha Clemmer Photography 6
Samantha Clemmer Photography 7

Bridget · Married on 07/22/2018

Sammie really captures the real emotion in all the photos she takes, whether a wedding, siblings, prenatal photoshoots, she is just an amazing, kind soul that shows the world the beauty she sees through her camera lens!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 05/27/2018

Extremely Talented and Personable!

From the first email through the delivery of my photos, Samantha was an incredible photographer. I was looking for someone down to earth, authentic, affordable, and talented, and immediately knew she was the one when I came across her website and bio. She did an amazing job wrangling my 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, and our families in the rain at our summer camp wedding. We felt so calm and natural around her. The photos are gorgeous and came out perfectly despite the cloudy, damp weather. I have received so many compliments about the photo quality and her warm and friendly manner with my wedding guests. Her daughter was helping out as her assistant that day was so sweet and professional! Since I was engaged for about 2 years and booked her early, I've had the pleasure of watching her talents develop even more over time through social media. What really strikes me is how she maintains her unique style while clearly adapting to each couple's unique preferences and setting. We really appreciate the time and effort she put into making us feel so special. We will cherish and treasure our photos for a lifetime and are so grateful we chose Samantha!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Samantha was wonderful from the first time we met to the wedding day. She was so patient with answering every e-mail, especially in the couple weeks before with me sending her all my questions and photos I liked. Our bridal party kept telling us they didn't feel like we spent enough time on photos; what they didn't realize was Samantha made it feel effortless to get every photo we asked for and then some. Her professionalism with our wedding coordinator (who not such a gem) was outstanding and kept us calm in some stressful situations. Samantha's presence absolutely made our day better, she was so kind and fun to work with and totally embraced all our ideas and ran with them. My husband and I honestly can't put into words how wonderful Samantha is, we believe she is the best!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 8
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 9

Kailey · Married on 02/09/2018

It was such a great experience working with Samantha! She made us feel very comfortable through the whole process of taking pictures. As a couple that hardly gets their pictures taken, that was very important to us! We loved how all of our engagements photos turned out and can't wait to use her for our wedding!

Edit: Samantha was such a wonderful photographer to work with on our wedding day! She was always quick to respond to any questions I had and by the end of the day she felt like a friend taking our pictures, which was so nice! Our pictures turned out AMAZING!! I love all of them and have received so many compliments already. Her prices are very reasonable and you will receive high quality pictures that will blow you away. I highly recommend hiring Samantha for your wedding! <3

Sent on 02/28/2017
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 10
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 11

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2017

Samantha was our photographer for our wedding and we are so glad we found her! She was incredible and we love every photo she took. She is such a nice person and was having so much fun with us while taking pictures and had great suggestions for posing that we wouldn't have thought of. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jess · Married on 10/22/2017

Samantha was absolutely fantastic to work with. She has a distinct style and gave direction very well. The pictures were done in 2 weeks and are absolutely beautiful. We would highly recommend Samantha for any weddings!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Joyce · Married on 10/14/2017

Samantha was such a great find! I had one month's notice to find a photographer for my son's wedding and she rearranged her schedule to accommodate us! The pictures turned out beautiful! I love her perspective and how she can capture romance though the camera lens!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

Samantha was amazing and more! She made my husband and I super comfortable and we are thrilled with our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kerri · Married on 09/30/2017

We feel so blessed to have been able to have Samantha photograph our daughter’s special day. We highly recommend her to anybody & everybody. She truly has a beautiful gift for capturing once in a lifetime moments that we can now treasure forever.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 12

Patrick · Married on 09/16/2017

Samantha was such a joy to work with from our initial meeting with her, to the engagement photos, and throughout the big day. Our photos look fantastic! We have been getting so many compliments from friends on how beautiful they all turned out. Our engagement photos ended up happening on a cold, dreary, overcast day in the park, while our wedding was a sunny fall afternoon in a private garden. In both sets of conditions, Samantha's talent and command of the lighting came through to provide amazing shots.

Beyond just her artistic talent though, she was really just great at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, despite everyone starting out a bit apprehensive about having our pictures taken. I couldn't imagine having a better time in front of a camera lense. She was also very easy to communicate with during the build up to the big day, and very accommodating to make sure she got all the shots we were expecting. As for value, I know people who have paid three times as much for a wedding photographer and didn't end up with nearly as great an experience.

Bottom line: I would recommend Samantha Clemmer Photography to anyone in the area, regardless of their budget, because I can't imagine them finding somebody better.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 13
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 14
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 15
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 16
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 17
    Samantha Clemmer Photography 18

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2017

Samantha was very kind and informative from the beginning to the end of the experience. Many people complimented me on the pictures and expressed how impressed they were with the quality. I shopped around quite extensively for wedding vendors and was extremely happy with my choice in Samantha to capture our wedding memories. I feel that her prices are very fair for the great service she provides. Overall, you will not be disappointed if you choose Samantha as your photographer.

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • Aqualeo

Jackie · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a wonderfully experience with Samantha! She is so friendly and makes you feel at ease the whole time. She is a wonderful person and a great photographer. She always responds to emails very quickly and her pricing is also very reasonable. We highly recommend! Thank you Samantha!

Jackie & Michael

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

I am absolutely amazed with the pictures Samantha has taken! We had a harry potter themed wedding and she was able to mix elegant photos with our "nerd" photos including a picture of the bridal party "killing" someone with our wands. I could not be happier! She was amazing the day of the wedding and was able to get the shots that I wanted. Highly recommend you book with her!!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

I could not be happier with how the photos Samantha took turned out! We had a tight timeline and a lot of shot requests including a first look and Samantha was amazing every step of the way, letting us run with our ideas and adding her own creativity along the way. Some of the best photos she captured were small moments in between posed shots and I love being able to see us genuinely enjoying our day. Balancing wants with needs I was nervous about our budget, but Samantha helped us tremendously. Everything worked out so well, AND we got our photos back in roughly a week which was so crazy fast that we were barely ready to look at them. If you live in the Lehigh Valley (or you're getting married there) there is really no one better to pick!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Danya · Married on 02/17/2017

I've had three shoots done so far and I have loved them all. She does amazing work!

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2016

Sammie is worth every $$!!!!!! She did our family portraits and went above and beyond the call of duty in not only her shots and final deliverables but throughout the entire process. She was super accommodating and willing to help assist with anything to make the stressful idea of "family photos" go away!!! She is incredible with children so her ability to entertain them for the perfect shot is a breeze for her!! Her passion for photography and her expanding talent truly shows when working with her - every step of the way!! She has a great "eye" - yet is the truest to heart person you'll ever meet so she has a meaningful and purposeful "eye", capturing moments you would've never expected!!! She's a delight to work with before, during and after and definitely does not disappoint!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

kate · Married on 10/29/2016

Sammie does phenomenal when it comes to capturing the perfect image. She has photographed my children together and individually as well as my family photograph. She continues to capture beautiful pictures that represent my family and our personalities. I wish we had known her when we got married, I would've chosen her to photograph my special day in a heart beat! Not to mention her prices are exceptionally low in comparison but the quality is just as amazing if not better than high priced studios or companies! You won't be disappointed!

Christine · Married on 10/27/2016

Samantha is a very giving and charitable photographer, as she donated her services to a charity auction, which my family won! She was very responsive, open to suggestions and ideas and there was a quick turnaround with our prints. It was such a pleasure to work with her!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2016

The date I used is the day we used Sammie's services, was booked unfortunately for our wedding last fall but we came back to her recently for our newborn photos & all I can say is WOW!! She exceeded our expectations & not only that I had sneak peeks within the hour after she left our home!! She was great with our baby girl & so patient when there were some sassy baby moments. If your considering Sammie don't think just do it! Worth every single penny! 'I feel like I should have paid her more!!

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

I could not be happier with the photos and service I received from Samantha! She fit us in for a late engagement photo shoot the week before the wedding since my Fiance was out of the country before then. She came to my requested place (Bethlehem Steel stacks) and got some great and important shots and made the photo shoot fun. She didn't complain about my last minute notification of where I was getting ready for the wedding. We also had to change from an outdoor ceremony to indoor because of rain and she just rolled with it and still got some outdoor pictures of us in between the rain. Communication was excellent and she responded usually within minutes of my messages. Her photo package was very affordable and included the engagement session. She was so nice and friendly and eased this photo-shy bride into some great pictures! I felt comfortable with her and we got along well. During the ceremony and reception she managed to get great pictures while staying out of the way. She even stayed the entire reception even though she did not have to. She also asked us at the end of the reception if there were any photos we wanted that she may have missed. She even took some fun ones of us after everyone was gone. I am so happy with her photos and the whole experience. I highly recommend Samantha!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Brooke Porch · Married on 06/08/2016

Samantha is an awesome photographer. She is punctual and goes above and beyond for her couples. She is professional, responds quickly to questions, flexible, and she also among many other things produces quality photos that everyone will be talking about.

Sent on 10/11/2016