Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

Denville, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

An exclusive wedding floral and event design service in Denville, New Jersey, Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design is an award-winning, full-service event floral company. Led by owner Patti Glennon, Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design brings you the freshest and highest quality cut flowers in its arrangements. The team provides you with a personalized experience full of endless possibilities and presents you with the latest floral design trends.

Whether you are looking for flowers to fit a rustic and country, classic and vintage, or romantic and glamorous setting, Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design has the talent to provide you with a floral design that exceeds your expectations and is affordable. If desired, couples can also choose unique floral styles that are eclectic and modern, nautical and preppy, or tropical. Florists work with you during your consultation to craft a floral design that matches the theme of your special day. From event design to a venue visits and sample florals, florists help you through the entire selection and customization process. On your wedding day, they provide delivery, setup, and cleanup services.

Products Offered
Not only do florists provide you with traditional floral arrangements like bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, but they also offer aisle, Chuppah, and altar decor and table arrangements. If desired, you can request non-floral arrangements, single flowers, or flower petals for your flower girls.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kimber Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a good experience, no complaints

Florals turned out beautiful and they were super easy to work with. Exceeded our expectations and worth the price.
  • Christine
    Christine O. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING team of florists!

Absolutely LOVED working with the Bella Fiori team for my wedding! They were able to visualize exactly what I wanted during our initial phone meeting, and exceeded all my expectations on my actual wedding day! The bouquets for me & the bridesmaids were absolutely stunning, and all our centerpieces were gorgeous. Received compliments all night! Patti and Lindsay were also such a delight to work with. Already recommended them for my best friend’s wedding, and will continue to recommend them to many others!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 08/13/2022

Beautiful Florals!

Patty and her team did such an amazing job with our florals/fruits! I didn’t think I was going to be one to get so excited by a bouquet, but just looking at it in my photos makes me so happy. And seriously that archway is just everything. And I love my oranges and greenery centerpieces; they just did a great job setting the space and capturing the vibe we were looking for.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design 1
Gift
At Bella Fiori, we toss in a free toss bouquet to all of our clients who book a full wedding, personals and centerpieces:)

Every Season Events Every Season Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Sheena in the past-one of my favorite decor categories of any event ....are the flowers. Florist should not be afraid to break the rules. Most florist view the flowers as just an arrangement-but Sheena creates a piece of artwork that sends a message to her clients, the guest and for the event that leads to unforgettable.

Endlessly Elated Endlessly Elated Wedding Planners

Sheena is amazing! She was extremely understanding of my bride's every need and tailored the floral design based on her input. She always made her feel like her voice was being heard and for that I truly will recommend her to my future clients. Thanks a million Sheena!

Dawn Joseph Photography Dawn Joseph Photography Wedding Photographers

Top of the line florist and wedding designer. Sheena's work is polished, beautiful and unique. I would recommend her to anyone looking for fresh, high quality ideas for their event.

25 Pine Street, Suite 8 Rockaway NJ Denville, NJ, 07834

By appointment only, we are located in a private studio, please contact us to schedule and appointment!
Location of (Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding