Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Endlessly Elated

Fashionably Designing Your Dream Celebration!

Consider our "shop" your home!

Endlessly Elated will stand to ensure every event is representative of each couple’s individuality and style. Our shop will always emanate infinite passion and boundless excitement for each lasting memory. We will become part of your extended family and ensure to fashionably design your dream celebration!

Our mission is to create unforgettable, custom-tailored celebrations! Specializing in design is what we do. So, let us ensure your  “oh, so stylish” event becomes a memorable reality!

About Kathleen

Regularly referred by her family and friends as the “Wedding Fashionista”, Kathleen is always friendly and upbeat. Her infectious energy and warmth will have you feeling the very core of her essence. Passionate but never overbearing, Kathleen works eagerly to execute the best version of her couple’s story—the cornerstone of their journey! She believes raising the creativity bar is a must and her determination for fashionable, stylish events is an unwavering commitment.

We look forward to hearing from you!

{t} 646-470-7071

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Endlessly Elated on

3 Reviews for Endlessly Elated

Kathleen is amazing! It has been an honor to work with her. There aren't enough words to be able to express how thankful we are for her help with our big day on July 4th this year! From the moment we met with her, she has been very professional, punctual, understanding, patient and so creative. I would recommend her to any bride that wants a stress free and happy wedding planning! :))

Profile Picture Jelena, 7/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We cannot say enough positive things about Kathleen. She's absolutely amazing in what she does. I highly would recommend her for a stress free event.

Profile Picture Caridad, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Kathleen at Endlessly Elated. Having her as a wedding planner was so important to the overall outcome of my wedding. She worked with me every step of the way, helping to choose invitations, dress styles, flowers, venue, and decor. Her organization and attention to detail is impeccable, which made the entire wedding planning process much less stressful.

Kathleen recommended so many great vendors, including an amazing photographer and florist, which I never would have found on my own. She was also very conscious of my wedding budget, and made great suggestions to help cut down costs in certain areas without sacrificing the quality/appearance of anything. She had so many unique ideas for decorating my venue, and I received so many compliments on many of the details that she incorporated.

Leading up to the wedding, she was in constant contact with each vendor to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it. On the day of the wedding, Kathleen made sure all vendors and the bridal party were on schedule, which made the whole day run smoothly. I honestly didn't have to worry about anything and was able to enjoy the entire wedding, without having to make sure things were going to plan. She was also there to help with any problems that arose. When my crystal earring shattered minutes before I was ready to get dressed, she ran to out to find a replacement before I even had time to get upset about it.

Kathleen went above and beyond in every way, and I personally feel that she has impeccable taste. She truly loves weddings and has amazing ideas for every type of bride. If you are on the fence about utilizing a wedding planner, I would say that Endlessly Elated is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/21/13, 6 Reviews

11 Photos

A Garden Wedding

11 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
What stands out when you work with Kathleen and her staff is how they are on top of every detail of each wedding/event. Kathleen in particular is EXTREMELY pleasant and puts clients/vendors at ease right away. As a Professional Wedding DJ I greatly appreciate a Planner like Kathleen because she makes everyone's job easier(maitre de, photographer, dj etc)thus making the event a true celebration with very little to no stress.

I had the pleasure of working with Kathleen and Endlessly Elated and immediately understood why she went into event planning. She is so incredibly passionate about putting personality and detail in every event she works on. She is easy to talk to, has unique ideas and will work extremely hard to put on the best event possible. I am excited to see her business grow and prosper as more and more people find this hidden gem in a saturated wedding market.

Kathleen and I worked together for a wedding and then a side project for her business. Kathleen was always easy to get in touch with, knowledgable, and always had her clients in mind. She truley loved what she does. She coordinated and planned the wedding beautifully. The bride was happy, I was happy, and I will def send brides to her in the future:)

Events