Lauren Zizza Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Lauren Zizza Events is a wedding planning company based in New York, New York. Owner Lauren Zizza delights in providing couples and their loved ones with unforgettable experiences that they will cherish for a lifetime.

The company has experience planning a variety of weddings, including destination, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Lauren works closely with couples to learn about their wedding vision, helping to bring their dream rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception to life. This wedding planner offers full-service planning and design in addition to à la carte services to further customize your experience. When choosing Lauren Zizza Events for your big day, you can also avail of the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Guest list creation
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Madison
    Madison C. Married on 05/14/2022

The best wedding planner! so organized and amazing to work with

we had the pleasure of working with Lauren Zizza for our May 2022 wedding at Troutbeck. We did a full service plan and it was worth EVERY PENNY! Plus Lauren was such a rock star to work with. organized, detail oriented, helpful. She made sure we had everything booked in advance, was such a calming amazing person to have planning our wedding. During the actual wedding she was so organized and made sure we stayed on time with everything. She was literally the best. Our family and friends also enjoyed working with her and made it a point to tell us how amazing our planner was. I would 100% recommend Lauren to plan your wedding. you will be so lucky to have her and she will go above and beyond to make your day so special. She really is the best. and aside from being a rock star planner, she is just so wonderful to work with which is super important for a planner since you will be talking to them A LOT
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 10/30/2021

Highly Recommended!!

We absolutely loved working with Lauren! Throughout the entire planning process she was responsive, organized and a great sounding board when I found myself overwhelmed with choices and ideas!

We hired Lauren for our wedding which was originally supposed to happen in October of 2020. Lauren worked so closely with us as we monitored the COVID situation and struggled with the difficult decision to postpone our wedding. We eventually had to and we are so grateful we had Lauren through the entire postponement process. She walked us through how to inform guests, helped us reschedule our vendors seamlessly and communicated with us about our concerns the entire time.

When it finally came time to get down to the nitty gritty of planning for our new date, I had a year to change my mind on everything so naturally, I wanted to change a lot. Lauren didn’t miss a beat and jumped on board with the new plan instantly (and didn’t make me feel bad about it lol) and helped me work through the entire shift. During this process Lauren was an incredible asset for keeping things organized, recommending vendors, dealing with wedding anxiety and stress and keeping things moving forward on a strict schedule. For all my type A brides (guilty as charged) you want Lauren and her production schedule, trust me!! We are so grateful that we hired Lauren, and you will be, too!

Lauren Zizza Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy that through all the rescheduling, we were able to make your day perfect. You and Kieran are the best couple and I wish you guys nothing but happiness on this exciting next part of your lives!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Z. Married on 10/29/2021

Truly the best!

Hiring Lauren as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions I made! She is super professional, organized, and overall- a joy to be around! She made sure we stuck to our timeline, contacted our vendors in advance to iron out details, and made sure we had everything we needed for the big day. She has a great upbeat attitude and having her at our special day was a true necessity. She is very responsive to emails/phone calls/texts and always gives honest advice. Everyone needs to hire Lauren as their wedding planner! She truly is the best in the business! The day definitely would not have gone as smoothly as it did if it weren't for her. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Lauren Zizza Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so grateful you let me be a part of your big day :) Your night was so special filled with amazing friends & family and I wish you nothing but happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Lauren Zizza Events 1
Exclusive

New York New York, NY, 10021

9am-8pm
Location of (Lauren Zizza Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding