Lauren Zizza Events Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for Lauren Zizza Events

1 User photo

Christina Tarantini · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Words cannot describe how amazing Lauren has been throughout our wedding planning process!

While I wish this review was post wedding – Unfortunately, due to the current health climate, my fiance and I had to cancel our destination wedding in Brooklyn this upcoming May. (We currently reside in/have been planning afar from Pittsburgh, PA). Thankfully, however, we have Lauren on our team. From the very beginning of the process, and up until now (as we work on navigating cancellation contracts with our vendors), Lauren has helped to relieve us of any added stress. She is extremely organized, attentive, and always one step ahead. Not to mention she would do anything for her soon-to-be brides and grooms! Whether I needed to chat wedding details, or to just vent, Lauren was always there. She is a woman who genuinely cares, and it shows in her work and customer service. Although our wedding plans have since changed, I have no doubt that Lauren would have delivered on the day of and gone the extra mile to make sure every single moment was special. If you want a true boss lady who always has your best interests at heart – Lauren is your girl.

Sent on 04/23/2020

Lauren Zizza Events's reply:

Christina, I am so bummed that we had to cancel the wedding, but I am forever grateful to have worked with you and Joe. I know that you two will have a long, happy, love-filled marriage. Your day will come and it will be absolutely perfect. Love always wins! XOXO
  • Jamil

Jamil Saeed · Married on 01/09/2020

Amazing Wedding Planner and Coordinator

Working with Lauren was the best decision we made. Planning a wedding across the country is no small feat, but with Lauren's help and expertise throughout the planning and the execution of our day, she eliminated all our stress so we could focus on enjoying our time. Lauren was super responsive and always triple-checking to make sure our needs and wants were being met. We wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

UPDATE: Lauren really is an AMAZING wedding planner! I cannot rave more about her - Three months after our wedding we were hit with a surprise bill and she totally stepped in and helped to get everything straightened out with the vendor.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Lauren Zizza Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You & Felicity were such an amazing couple to work with. I am honored that I was a part of your special day and it was truly magical seeing all the love in the room for you both!
  • Catherine

Catherine Smith · Married on 08/07/2019

Lauren Zizza Events is a DREAM to work with and a completely flawless professional.

Where do I even begin? I immediately fell in love with Lauren's entire ethos when we started working together on my wedding. While the wedding is still a ways away, she has already made the entire process incredibly seamless and such a pleasure. She recently planned a FLAWLESS and gorgeous dinner during a bachelorette trip abroad for eleven friends. I didn't have to lift a finger...and she created the dinner of my dreams. I can't wait to see what she's able to do for our wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lauren Zizza Events's reply:

Catherine, you are a dream to work with! I absolutely adore you and had such an amazing time planning your bachelorette dinner. I can't wait for the grand reveal of your wedding!

Cristina Dolan · Married on 07/31/2019

Excellent!

I had the good fortune to work with Lauren for a very special bridal event! She made the entire process an absolute pleasure, from beginning to end. Lauren was extremely professional, organized, hard-working and driven. She is very creative and detail-oriented and her ability to execute a vision is rare! Lauren’s enthusiasm and positive energy is incredibly uplifting and made her a joy to work with. I look forward to working with Lauren again and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lauren Zizza Events's reply:

Cristina - It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting LZE with your event. I can't wait for our next event together! :)