New York, NY 10023 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,700
Availability Check your date

54 Reviews for Michael Justin Studios

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2018

The best in the business!

One of our biggest priorities was hiring a videographer who could capture our wedding day perfectly. We could not have been happier with the results that Michael Justin Studios delivered. We have watched our wedding video countless times and we are still blown away by how amazing it turned out. Michael Justin's storytelling expertise really shines through and his intricate editing techniques and meticulous attention to detail are evident. He created a beautiful video that makes us smile, laugh and cry (happy tears!), and allows us to relieve the emotions of our day over and over. It’s like a movie trailer…it’s that good!!

Aside from creating the perfect video, Michael and his team were also true professionals on our big day. They were there earlier than we asked them to be, were so personable and so easy to work with. Throughout the night they were on top of every detail and we were at ease knowing they were capturing every moment. If you want the best go with Michael Justin Studios, they will do everything they can to make the memory of your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michael Justin Studios's reply:

Oh wow, thank you so much for the glowing review Alex!!! You and Ryan were so much fun to work with and your wedding was absolutely stunning!

Marisa · Married on 11/04/2017

There aren't enough words to describe the quality of Micheal Justin Studios work and professionalism. I just got married this past November, and I am completely blown away by my wedding photography. The team was such a blast, kept us on our time schedule, and did such an amazing job capturing our day. Our pictures brought back all the tears, laughs, and emotions that our day was filled with. People who were unable to attend our wedding commented that they felt like they were there through after looking through our pictures. That our love and happiness was palpable through our photos. Micheal and his team we're so easy to work with and only had the best intentions and ideas for creating memories that will certainly last a lifetime. I absolutely can't wait to see our wedding video! They are an absolute must for your wedding cinematography and photography! Book them today!!

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

Michael Justin is the greatest. He was such a pleasure to work with. The care that he puts into the weddings he captures is unbelievable. He truly wants to get to know each couple to be able to tell your story through picture and video in the best way possible. From booking to engagement shoot to wedding day he blew our expectations away. He arrived early on the wedding day and stayed late capturing all the best moments. He kept us calm, made us laugh and he and his amazing team were never in the way. Our guests during the wedding commented on how attentive and professional he and his team were. Now that we have the photos back, we are all blown away. I looked at a lot of other photographers and really there was no one else proceeding the photos he does. They are timeless and classy and elegant. Now we can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Michael Justin Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review Michelle! We loved working with you and can't wait to follow along in your life journey together!

Michael Justin Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 6,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,700.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Endlessly Elated
    Endlessly Elated Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Michael on a video for my company (which as you know, for an entrepreneur is everything). Picking him out of the hundreds of vendors I reviewed was the easy part. His work truly speaks for itself. But he was everything I hoped, patient, attentive & understanding of what I wanted to portray. I truly thank him for being a partner in my journey and would certainly recommend him to any couple of mine! Thanks Michael for everything!!!

• New York, NY 10023 See on map