New York, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About So Many Hearts Event Planning

SO MANY HEARTS is a personal wedding planning, consulting and coordinating company based in New York City.

SO MANY HEARTS is a mantra, something to remind us to take it all in and truly appreciate the love that surrounds in the moment.

It is my job, my purpose, to remind you of the things that really matter during the wedding planning process. Let me keep you focused on the important stuff, and I’ll handle everything else.

LINDSAY ANGIULI received her title of Certified Wedding Planner from the Association of Bridal Consultants after completing their Professional Development Program. In addition to planning & coordinating weddings, Lindsay is an experienced television Production Coordinator & Unit Manager.

SERVICES include various tiers of planning. From "Will you marry me?" to "I do!" and every step in between, So Many Hearts is there for you. If you've done all your planning, and you'd like a STRESS FREE Wedding day, So Many Hearts can jump in and make that happen.

Follow So Many Hearts Event Planning on
Bridal Party
Bridal Party
A Moment with Mom
A Moment with Mom
Get me to the church on time!
Get me to the church on time!
Unity Candle
Unity Candle
ashlee 6

19 Reviews for So Many Hearts Event Planning

• Francesca

Francesca Socolick · Married on 11/09/2019

Lindsay is a magical wedding ninja!

Lindsay is a magical wedding ninja... and I mean that in the best way possible. As a bride planning an out of state wedding ( I live in Kentucky and my wedding was back home in NY) I was under so much stress. When I realized I needed some help, a friend of a friend recommended Lindsay to me. When we first spoke on the phone, there was an instant connection - her passion and expertise for weddings came through loud and clear. On the days leading up to my wedding, Lindsay was there for me whenever I needed her help. She was unbelievably helpful on the day of the wedding. For example, the night before, our reception hall required we completely flip around the entire room - all 15 tables..I just called Lindsay and she handled it. The flower girls needed their sashes sewed- Lindsay fixed it. One of my bridesmaids needed two AA batteries for her breast pump - Lindsay found some. At the end of the night she gathered up all my things, checked into my hotel room for me and set up my room, put my cake topper in the fridge, plugged my phone into the charger and left me a hand-written note. Whatever I needed or wanted, Lindsay was immediately there. I cannot thank her enough for everything she provided and the reassurance she gave to me and my family on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2019

So Many Hearts Event Planning's reply:

So glad I could be your magical wedding ninja :) Thank you so much Francesca!! Being part of Team FRANTHONY was awesome!!! Wishing you both all the best!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Brown · Married on 10/05/2019

Best of the best!

I think I said “Lindsay is a genius” at least 20 times the day of my wedding. She was invaluable to me on the day of and the weeks leading up to it. We had a very short engagement (five months) and did all of the vendor securing etc on our own but about two months prior I was overwhelmed and felt like I needed additional support. From the beginning she made me and my now husband feel calm and secure! She told me from the start that she would be “team bride” and she really was. She was one step ahead of me at every turn on the day of and did all the things I didn’t have time to do (steam my dress and those of my bridesmaids, deal with the hotel and their slow coffee delivery, order Uber for our musician, keep track of my shawl, carry around my lipstick, bring gifts to our hotel room, and so much more!) I don’t have the words to explain how much we recommend her but DO IT! Best money we spent for our wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2019

So Many Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Caitlin!! Thank you so much for your kind words! The pleasure was all mine - I absolutely loved working with you both as well as your family and bridal party! Wishing you and Stephen all the best! xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

So Many Hearts Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Unveiled Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing services and very professional. I hope to work with you soon again =)

• NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Thanks for being so professional, creative, and charming! Hope to work with you again!

• Camilla Dance (Lou Anne) Dance Lessons

PLAN THAT SPECIAL EVENT WITH LINDSAY AT MANY HEARTS, NO STRESS

• New York New York, New York, 10010 See on map
    347-690-7186 (Phone number)
    Location of (So Many Hearts Event Planning)