New York, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About So Many Hearts Event Planning

SO MANY HEARTS is a personal wedding planning, consulting and coordinating company based in New York City.

SO MANY HEARTS is a mantra, something to remind us to take it all in and truly appreciate the love that surrounds in the moment.

It is my job, my purpose, to remind you of the things that really matter during the wedding planning process. Let me keep you focused on the important stuff, and I’ll handle everything else.

LINDSAY ANGIULI received her title of Certified Wedding Planner from the Association of Bridal Consultants after completing their Professional Development Program. In addition to planning & coordinating weddings, Lindsay is an experienced television Production Coordinator & Unit Manager.

SERVICES include various tiers of planning. From "Will you marry me?" to "I do!" and every step in between, So Many Hearts is there for you. If you've done all your planning, and you'd like a STRESS FREE Wedding day, So Many Hearts can jump in and make that happen.

Follow So Many Hearts Event Planning on
Bridal Party
Bridal Party
A Moment with Mom
A Moment with Mom
Get me to the church on time!
Get me to the church on time!
Unity Candle
Unity Candle
ashlee 6

12 Reviews for So Many Hearts Event Planning

• Kerri

Kerri · Married on 03/22/2019

One of the best decisions we ever made was to hire So Many Hearts Event Planning!

I cannot say enough about the amazing job Lindsay did with managing our wedding day. She was on top of every little detail; even monitoring the drive time from the hotel to the church all morning to make sure we would arrive on time. She also comes fully prepared for any disaster or issue that may come up - in the last moments before we left the hotel she was steaming the bridesmaids shawls with her steamer! Thank goodness she had one!

She also is really good at keeping the bride and groom calm - she could read me very well and knew immediately when to come over and check in to make sure I was not stressed and if I was, what she could do to fix it.

I don't even know what we would have done without her day-of timeline she put together - every minute was accounted for! We also had a pretty large wedding party, she kept them all in line (literally) for the processional. Everything was executed flawlessly.

She is with you from the moment you wake up until the very last guest leaves, making sure you leave nothing behind. She even checks in with you the next day! My whole family raved about her and honestly I could not have done that day without her!

Lindsay is amazing - book her! You will not regret it!

~Kerri & Francis

Sent on 04/08/2019

So Many Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much Kerri & Francis! It was truly my pleasure to be part of your wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Johanna · Married on 05/04/2018

Words cannot express the gratitude I need to give to Lindsay! She was absolutely amazing! Knowing that I am detail-oriented; she made my day as perfect and flawless as possible! Everyone complimented me on how well everything was coordinated - I have to thank Lindsay for that. She made sure everything was like a well-oiled machine - flowing perfectly! Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful! Jo and Billy!

Sent on 05/07/2018

So Many Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Johanna & Billy! It was a pleasure coordinating your special day and being there with your friends and family!!

Award

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Unveiled Weddings
    Unveiled Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing services and very professional. I hope to work with you soon again =)

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Thanks for being so professional, creative, and charming! Hope to work with you again!

• Camilla Dance (Lou Anne)
    Camilla Dance (Lou Anne) Wedding Favors