New York, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About So Many Hearts Event Planning

SO MANY HEARTS is a personal wedding planning, consulting and coordinating company based in New York City.

SO MANY HEARTS is a mantra, something to remind us to take it all in and truly appreciate the love that surrounds in the moment.

It is my job, my purpose, to remind you of the things that really matter during the wedding planning process. Let me keep you focused on the important stuff, and I’ll handle everything else.

LINDSAY ANGIULI received her title of Certified Wedding Planner from the Association of Bridal Consultants after completing their Professional Development Program. In addition to planning & coordinating weddings, Lindsay is an experienced television Production Coordinator & Unit Manager.

SERVICES include various tiers of planning. From "Will you marry me?" to "I do!" and every step in between, So Many Hearts is there for you. If you've done all your planning, and you'd like a STRESS FREE Wedding day, So Many Hearts can jump in and make that happen.

Follow So Many Hearts Event Planning on
Bridal Party
Bridal Party
A Moment with Mom
A Moment with Mom
Get me to the church on time!
Get me to the church on time!
Unity Candle
Unity Candle
ashlee 6

13 Reviews for So Many Hearts Event Planning

So Many Hearts Event Planning 1
So Many Hearts Event Planning 2
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 03/22/2019

One of the best decisions we ever made was to hire So Many Hearts Event Planning!

I cannot say enough about the amazing job Lindsay did with managing our wedding day. She was on top of every little detail; even monitoring the drive time from the hotel to the church all morning to make sure we would arrive on time. She also comes fully prepared for any disaster or issue that may come up - in the last moments before we left the hotel she was steaming the bridesmaids shawls with her steamer! Thank goodness she had one!

She also is really good at keeping the bride and groom calm - she could read me very well and knew immediately when to come over and check in to make sure I was not stressed and if I was, what she could do to fix it.

I don't even know what we would have done without her day-of timeline she put together - every minute was accounted for! We also had a pretty large wedding party, she kept them all in line (literally) for the processional. Everything was executed flawlessly.

She is with you from the moment you wake up until the very last guest leaves, making sure you leave nothing behind. She even checks in with you the next day! My whole family raved about her and honestly I could not have done that day without her!

Lindsay is amazing - book her! You will not regret it!

~Kerri & Francis

Sent on 04/08/2019

So Many Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much Kerri & Francis! It was truly my pleasure to be part of your wedding day! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2018

Lindsay was my rockstar!

LINDSAY WAS MY ROCKSTAR!! She went above and beyond to make my wedding day phenomenal. I came into my wedding planning as a mess of nerves and questions, and left my initial planning meeting with So Many Hearts feeling renewed and at ease. Lindsay asked all of the right questions of me and pulled together a beautiful day-of plan that helped me visualize how the wedding day would go, step-by-step. She was in touch with and confirmed all of my vendors days before the wedding day, checked-in on me and my stress levels, and assured me that all would be well. I was extremely impressed by Lindsay’s preparedness and marveled at her composure. My husband-to-be lost a shirt button and Lindsay was at the ready, sewing kit in hand before I even knew what happened. Rings went missing? Lindsay found them. Toiletry baskets needed arranging? She had it done in a flash. Issues probably came and went without my knowledge because Lindsay had it covered. She was essential to the end of the evening as well! Our venue could not hold any of our decorations, favors, signs, etc. for next day pick-up because of weddings happening the next day. Lindsay packed her car with our things, brought it directly to our hotel suite, and did a beautiful job of decorating the room with the lanterns and flowers from the wedding. I cried more happy tears at the stunning room! My wedding day would not have been as enjoyable without Lindsay as my day-of coordinator. Please, please, it behooves you to have Linsday. I will sing her praises forever!

Sent on 03/12/2019

So Many Hearts Event Planning's reply:

Vanessa!! I'm crying happy tears reading your review!! Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words - it was my absolute pleasure to work with you and Hannibal! Wishing you both all the best! xoxo

Award

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Unveiled Weddings
    Unveiled Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing services and very professional. I hope to work with you soon again =)

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Thanks for being so professional, creative, and charming! Hope to work with you again!

• Camilla Dance (Lou Anne)
    Camilla Dance (Lou Anne) Dance Lessons