Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Reviews

126 | Denville, NJ

126 Reviews for Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

• Kelsey

Kelsey P. · Married on 04/18/2021

Couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Pattie and everyone at Bella Fiori were positive, friendly and truly wanted what was best for our wedding. From knowing nothing about flowers, I gave Patti full decision on what flowers were going to look best and how to use them. She and everyone else knew the venue inside and out to place flower in the most perfect spots. They were simplistic and exactly how I pictured them to. The amount of comments I received about the flowers on our wedding day were overwhelming and all I could simply say was "It was all the florist!" If you need someone who is going to truly care about what you want and take the time to get to know that, then you have found your florist right here!

Thank you Patti and everyone at Bella Fiori!!!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Krystle M. · Married on 12/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing Experience

When my husband and I first met with Patti we knew we wanted to work with her. She was down to Earth and felt like family. She listened to what we were looking for, even though we didn't have a real clear picture of what we wanted and came up with an idea that went above and beyond our expectations. Leading up to the big day she communicated flawlessly, checked in to make sure everything was still on track, and the day of the wedding I was in awe of her work. She did 2 large pieces for us, one on the arch during the ceremony and the other on the mantel of the fireplace in our venue. They were stunning!!! She also put together a small piece for our sweetheart table which was gorgeous. Patti is an expert and I wouldn't think twice about hiring her for any other event I have!!! Not to mention she is SO REASONABLE with pricing. Do yourself a favor and book Patti for your wedding you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/26/2020

Linzy D. · Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful to work with! October 17 2020 wedding

Patti was such a pleasure to work with! Due to Covid, my wedding has been rescheduled 4 times. Despite the last minute decisions, Bella fiore was able to make each date work for me. I had to change my entire size and vibe for my wedding, and Patti easily adjusted the decor accordingly. Everyone at Bella fiore is so creative. They put there heart into there job and it really shows. I would highly recommend- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Kimberly · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Experience, Pleasure to Work with - 2020

All the COVID brides & COVID wedding planners know what this year was like when it came to planning anything, let alone a WEDDING! Patti was my wedding planner and also did my flowers and a million other things that I needed to get my 'perfect day.' As my planning started, 'PRE COVID,' Patti came with me to a brial expo and guided me on options from flowers, to lighting, to chairs and invitiations. She was super involved from the start. Enter COVID, our wedding was postponed and changed venues 3 different times. Patti was even helping us search for new venues and came along for the ride a couple of times to check out logistics & floor plan. Patti is extremely professional, very talented and just really cares about the products she is putting in front of you and your guests. She was creative and helped me along when I didn't know that little last detail or how to make the final decision. Patti was GREAT! The day of my wedding, as everyone knows, there are always those little things that go wrong. Patti really helped me through the day and kept me super calm. She took care of everything!! Patti was the contact for all of my vendors and really kept people on the timeline. Lastly, Patti made herself available to my family and by the end of the day everyone in my bridal party and close family were on a first name basis with her.
    Separate from my wedding, Patti also did the flowers for my rehearsal dinner. The gorgeous table arrangement made the tables look stunning. Everyone gave us so many compliments on the floral work. It was one of my favorite pieces from the wedding outside of my gorgeous and unique bridal bouquet.
    I do not want to leave out the design crew for the invitations and flowers. They were amazing and met with my husband and I multiple times to make sure we were 100% happy with the final product. Beautiful & unique design, gorgeous flowers, amazing invitations and service with a calming smile from Patti.

THANK YOU for making our wedding perfect, even during a pandemic!!

Sent on 12/24/2020
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 07/10/2020

Beyond talented artists work here!

So I was that bride that didn't build a Pinterest board and thought someone was joking when they asked me what my "colors" were for the wedding. So trusting Patti and crew with our wedding flowers was a no brainer. Patti was able to bring my dreams into reality even without a lot of pictures to go with. She and her design team are so creative and were able to make the most out of our budget! So if you are looking for someone to make your wedding beautiful, look no further than Bella Fiori!

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea V. · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Work

When we met with them we had no idea about anything flowers for our wedding, but were quickly given everything we needed. They quided us through it all, and brought my inspiration ideas to life. On our wedding day, they decorated everything so beautifully and I was stunned to see the room transformed. We are so thankful for the work from 'Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design', and highly recommend them! Thank you from the new Mr. & Mrs. Montemore!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/22/2019

Great experience so far !

My experience with this group has been such a breeze so far . From the time I contacted them they were so sweet and willing to understand and help with my vision on what I wanted . Not only were the able to help me get everything I was visioning but they worked with me to fit everything into my budget . They have made wedding planning much easier on my fiancé and I. Can’t wait to see what everything looks like on our big day !!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Annie · Married on 11/08/2019

Beautiful work and so flexible and accommodating!

Patti and her team did an amazing job for our wedding on November 8th, 2019. They really paid attention to the photos we had indicated as inspiration for our wedding and brought our vision to life. We couldn't get enough of our floral arch! During our final appointment, we had discussed receiving petals for the flower girls which were not delivered with the rest of our items in the morning. We had a family member call, and the team at Bella Fiori quickly corrected the situation and brought them right away. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn K. · Married on 10/06/2019

Incredible florist/team! Made my wedding spectacular!

Patti and her team at Bella Fiori are simply INCREDIBLE. The staff at our venue also couldn't stop raving at how wonderful it was to work with them on my wedding day. I had a hard time finding a florist that met both my budget and my vision for my flowers for my wedding day. As soon as I stepped foot in Patti's office/warehouse, I knew she was the one! Patti and her team are absolutely incredible. Patti knew exactly the look I wanted to achieve (lots of greens, white roses, succulents, very soft and romantic). Her expertise, flexibility, and design ideas are simply fantastic and she is so easy to work with. Not only are her flower arrangements amazing, but she was able to capture my "rustic chic" feel with lots of candles, mason jars, and wood pieces. Patti and I cried when she delivered my bouquet to me. I didn't think my bouquet would be as meaningful to me as it was, but that's how special Patti and her team made it for me and how absolutely breathtaking it was! I can't say enough AMAZING things about Bella Fiori and am recommending them to every single one of my friends/family who are looking for a florist, NOT ONLY for a wedding, but any event you would need flowers for! Bella Fiori is a FANTASTIC florist!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • KAIRA

Kaira · Married on 09/21/2019

Felt like a great friend

Bella Fiori was an amazing florist. From the moment I called Patti, I knew she was the one! We connected immediately and I felt so comfortable with her that we did not have to look any further. The whole time talking to her felt like I was talking to a good friend. My husband and I got married at Rock Island Lake Club, a beautiful venue surrounded by fauna itself. The flowers for us was only to accentuate the venue and the only thing we emphasized on was the ceremony archway. I found a photo on Pinterest and Patti and her team NAILED IT in recreating our vision. I trusted her completely in the rest of the floral arrangements (from bouquets, flower girl baskets, bouts, planters, and even the row boat decorations) giving her just a few picture ideas of what we were envisioning. The day of, everything came out stunning and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Patti worked with us to ensure we were within our budget and that her designs were aligned with our overall vision of the wedding day. She was accommodating, setting up intermittent calls with us so we did not have to travel from NYC to NJ. If you are looking for a florist who cares, will go above and beyond their call of duty, who is as invested in your wedding as you are, look no further and book Bella Fiori!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/30/2019

The most BEAUTIFUL flowers

I found Patricia on my own while wedding planning. She was FABULOUS. Her prices were incredible and she was so incredibly patient while I nit picked and tried to design what I wanted for my perfect day. She did my bouquet, my bridesmaids, corsages, my grooms men’s and my beautiful hair piece. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazinnggggg!

Patty is the absolute best and super talented!! She was able to bring my vision to life and knew exactly which flowers would match great with my bridesmaid dresses. The photo gallery on her website proves how amazing her work is, but on top of her talent, she is personable, humble and welcoming which makes you trust her 100%. Would recommend her company to everyone i know!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Dinah

Dinah A. · Married on 06/29/2019

The most thoughtful, caring, and talented floral experts made our colorful meadow dream a reality!

What can I say about Patti, Lindsay, and the Bella Fiori team that can encompass how much we absolutely love these people?! They were incredible to work with for our wedding. When we met them, we knew they were genuine, lovely, creative experts at their field. We just had 2-3 meetings before the wedding, but it was never an errand or a chore. We had so much fun with these folks!

They took our unique ideas for a colorful, bright, and exuberant meadow feel and ran with it. They made thoughtful suggestions, brought our dream centerpieces to life and went above and beyond to even text us a few weeks before the wedding as they were finding gorgeous cool water roses, bright yellow billyballs, and deep scabiosas to make the bridal bouquet and chuppah/ceremony altar truly shine. Our wedding flowers were truly unique, and inspired, and it's all because of Patti, Lindsay and their vision and warmth.

On the day of the wedding, there was a quick 30-minute monsoon, and Patti and Lindsay stayed well beyond drop off time to make sure everything was perfect. They were warm and comforting, just like our catering manager and all the vendors that were setting up, and it was so lovely to have them there to keep things calm. They were like the best friends you never knew you had but always wanted. Thank you for that, I will always be grateful.

We love these people! You bet I will recommend them and hire them for all my florist needs. My good friend is using them later this year and I can't wait to see their brilliance at work again!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Christa · Married on 06/01/2019

Thank you Bella Fiori!

When we first spoke to Patti, we knew she’d be the perfect florist for me and my husband Shaun. I generally struggled with a theme and color scheme for our wedding because I didn’t really have a vision. Patti was extremely helpful navigating my uncertainties and helping me pick the perfect arrangements to complement the spaces at our venue the Madison Hotel. She was familiar with the venue and was able to make suggestions about where simpler might be better and always looked for ways for us to save on costs, which is a great quality for a wedding vendor and made me trust her even more. When we met with Patti for the first time in her studio, we looked at pictures together that I had saved on Pinterest. I initially thought picking flowers would be an extremely overwhelming process, but I was put at ease by Patti’s calm, collected, organized yet creative personality. I had seen a picture of a hallow high top flower stand that I really loved for the reception, and even though she didn’t have them in her collection, she had someone build them for her and they looked even more beautiful than I imagined on our wedding day. We had a couple of other meetings in person with Patti and her business partner Lindsay, and each meeting confirmed we were in good hands with this incredibly organized team.

The other amazing thing about Patti and her team is that she’s not just a florist but can help with any of your printed needs or decorative signs for the wedding. Patti mentioned that she could design and print place cards. We originally thought we’d do them ourselves but as she had predicted, we were happy to have one less thing on our plate leading up to our wedding. She even had the designer complement our wedding invitation style and they came out beautifully and we were able to make some last-minute changes the week of. Since we had a wedding of about 200 guests, she offered to mock-up the reception flower arrangements in advance which was so generous and helpful for us to get a sense of what the flowers would like all together. Leading up to the big day, one of the flower colors I was hoping for unfortunately wasn’t available. Patti let me know right away and had another suggestion ready to go and ensured me that they would still look beautiful.

The day of the wedding, even though Patti wasn’t scheduled to arrive until noon, she had someone drop off flowers early so that our getting ready area could be brightened up with some flower arrangements which was so appreciated. Patti let me know when she arrived and then stealthily set up everything with her team very seamlessly from my perspective. She also coordinated with our venue throughout the day and confirmed all the little details were in the right place and it all looked perfect. Everything was exactly where it was supposed to be, and the flowers looked GORGEOUS! From the ceremony arch, to the bouquets, to the reception and cocktail hour flowers, it was all so stunning, and it was incredible to see everything come to life. I still have people saying how beautiful the flowers were and our wedding was months ago. I would highly recommend Patti for all your floral and design needs. She was such a pleasure to work with, and she was able to take my half-baked vision into a beautiful reality, and I’m so thankful for everything her and her team did to make our wedding as flawless as possible. You are in incredible hands with Bella Fiori!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Bella Fiori - Wedding Review

We were recently married in May 2019 at the Park Savoy Estate in Florham Park, NJ. Patti and the team at Bella Fiori were recommended to us by a family friend. When we met with Patti, we immediately knew that Bella Fiori was the perfect fit for us. We had met with several floral designers in the area but none made us feel as comfortable and excited about our wedding décor as she did. We had several one-on-one meetings with Patti to discuss our ideas, throughout which she listened and asked questions to help our vision come to light. On the day of our wedding, Patti and her team arrived promptly (and on time) to drop off our bouquets and boutonnieres (which was early because we had a 9AM first look) and set up the ballroom for our reception. When we entered the ballroom for the first time, it literally took our breath away. Our centerpieces for the guest tables and sweetheart table were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Everything was so elegant and the flowers were so beautiful. Patti and I discussed a color scheme of lavender with cremes and greenery and she absolutely nailed it – the lavender was the most perfect shade and it was amazing against my bridemaids’ navy blue dresses. Throughout the process, Patti was incredibly professional and very down to earth. She helped us find ways to stay within our budget while also making sure that our bouquets and centerpieces were luscious and full. We were so impressed with Patti that we also worked with her on our wedding invitations and ceremony programs. Again, she really listened and understood our vision to help us have the most incredible details at our wedding. It truly was a dream come true and we are so thankful for all her hard work. Patti was an amazing vendor to work with and we really trusted her, and I would recommend Bella Fiori again and again to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jessica M. · Married on 03/16/2019

bouquet of my dreams

Sheena created the bouquet of my dreams for me and bouquets for my bridesmaids. She sent a few pictures of previous bouquets for me to look at, I gave her my favorite flower and colors and she designed the most beautiful bouquet. Sheena is very responsive. Came to the hotel room to give us the bouquets and show me how to hold it. The bouquet looked amazing at every angle… I wasn’t sure which way was up! I still have family and friends talking about how gorgeous the bouquet looked, and in the pictures as well. The floral arrangement was lovely, dense and sturdy set up. It stayed intact the entire night. I will 100% recommend Bella Fiori Floral and will use them for future events.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/17/2019

Made our wedding dreams come true!

Patti and her team at Bella Fiori did an amazing job for our wedding day. Patti worked with us to design simple and seasonal floral designs for our February wedding. From the Chuppah decoration and design, Framed seating chart, to the centerpieces we were blown away with the final product and received so many compliments from our guests! So thankful to have worked with Bella Fiori to make our wedding day vision come true.
    Xo The Reminicks

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome Ladies and Beautiful Designs!

Patti and crew were seriously one of my favorite vendors I hired. We clicked from day 1. They knew exactly what I was looking for and delivered that and more! My flowers were seriously better then I had envisioned. Patti worked with my budget and created the most beautiful ceremony arch, centerpieces, boutonnieres and bouquets. Everything was full and fresh and beyond beautiful! Many of my guests asked if they could take them home and did! They are the sweetest ladies. We got married on my mom’s birthday and she even made my mom a birthday bouquet! Patti reached out to me weeks leading up to my wedding to check in and see if I needed her help with anything and just that alone meant so much to me! Bella Fiori is beyond amazing and they do so much more then florals!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful!

Patti at Bella Fiori made my wedding an Autumn dream! My husband and I left our initial meeting with Patti feeling like we didn't need to meet with any other florists. I wish we had just trusted our gut, because the rest of our meetings were a waste. Patti immediately recognized our vision. We talked about some general ideas - color palette, types of flowers, style of the bouquets, and our vision for our centerpieces (using antique bottles that my dad has collected through the years). Patti was just as excited as we were by the ideas, and we trusted her ability to make our vision a reality.

Really, we couldn't have imagined anything better. We told Patti to take creative license when setting up, and everything was beyond beautiful. We've received nothing but compliments on the flowers and decor. I would recommend Patti and the team at Bella Fiori to anybody planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Patti and the team at Bella Fiori were a dream to work with! I came to Patti and her team with some loose ideas, and they were able to add their creative flair to bring those ideas to life better than I ever could have imagined, even with my modest budget. I received so many compliments on my flowers and centerpieces! Aside from their beautiful work, Patti and her team were responsive, organized, and flexible. Also, there was a last minute miscommunication with one of my other vendors (a bride's worst nightmare!), but Patti stepped in and made sure that everything came out beautifully. I would recommend Bella Fiori to any bride!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/15/2018

Artistic and Elegant. LOOK NO FUTHER.

Look no further, seriously. The team at Bella Fiori made every vision I had of my wedding with more elegance and grace than I could have ever imagined. With their professionalism and artistry, Patti and her team made the impossible look easy. I had different budgets for different parts of my wedding, the stationary, the signs, the flowers, and Bella Fiori was upfront and straight forward about what we could do and how we could make everything happen as a "baller on a budget". From my invitations, to my menus, to the flower arrangements and decor surrounding my big day, everything was perfect and they didn’t miss a single detail. Meeting with Patti and the team was not only insightful, but a hoot! We had so much fun together planning and brainstorming. They made me feel like any idea I had was a possibility, which made the process of expressing exactly what I wanted so easy and comfortable. The team also met me at my venue (Clarks Landing) to take a look at what else we could design and plan. They painted signs for me, they designed trees for me as my centerpieces, and they even made flowers float above our heads as we said "I do"! Do not even get me started on the epic-ness that was my bouquet!! IT was beyond what I ever could have imaged; delicate and textural. Not only did Bella Fiori help with my wedding day, Patti and the girls also designed and set up my outdoor rehearsal dinner AND AND AND the brunch that followed the day after my wedding. They encompassed my theme into an entire weekend from the rehearsal to the morning after. Patti was reachable anytime I had an Idea and sent it her way, she responded quickly and with great feedback. My sister will also be using Bella Fiori for her wedding and I've referred them to everyone I know with an upcoming event. I have this amazing team booked for a couple more events of my own as well and plan to include them on everything I have in mind going forward. I literally cannot wait to see what Patti and the team have cooked up next.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/08/2018

Patti and her team did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding on 9/8/18. She was so easy to work with and really understood my vision, I was so excited to see the final product and was blown away, as were my guests. I gave some direction on colors/flowers etc with photos but gave her the freedom to be creative and am so glad I did! She also took care of the seating chart and was able to match our invitations perfectly, which was awesome. The flowers were one of the most important parts of my wedding day and I was 100% satisfied with them. I would absolutely recommend Patti and her team.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Devorah · Married on 09/02/2018

Patti and her team were incredible! I know very little about flowers, but Patti and Bess were able to help me find arrangements and centerpieces that I LOVED. Even though it was hard to articulate what I liked/didn’t like, Patti totally understood my vision. It came to a point where I just knew I could trust her to make decisions and left a lot of them in her hands – and she came through! Everything was absolutely stunning. The centerpieces were beautiful and I am still in love with my bouquet. In a very hectic wedding-planning environment, Patti was a source of calmness. I am so glad we worked with her and would use her again!! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2018

I would recommend Bella fiori for any event every time! The flowers for my wedding cake out so perfectly and I couldn’t be happier! They are so nice to work with and made my wedding planning so easy! Patti had great ideas for centerpieces and really helped me with ideas! They are awesome and I love looking at all my photos with my beautiful flowers!! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tina · Married on 07/14/2018

Patti and the team at Bella Fiori were absolutely incredible. We originally hired Bella Fiori as our florist, and we were so impressed with and felt so comfortable with Patti’s style that we also hired them to do all of our printed materials (menus, programs, seating chart, etc.) and hired Patti as a Day-Of Coordinator (DOC). Our flowers were STUNNING - people were commenting on them all night. Everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the boutineers has so much detail and beauty. Our printed materials looked super polished and fit in perfectly with our flowers and the vibe of our venue. They were so well done and pretty that I noticed people taking pictures of them. And having Patti as our DOC gave us peace of mind that I can’t quite describe. She was on top of all the behind the scenes madness on the wedding day and coordinated with all of my vendors and venue during the weeks leading up to the event. Hiring her was the best decision we made for our wedding day. She is truly a one-stop shop - as well as a kind, professional, warm, organized, and down to earth person. I can’t recommend Bella Fiori highly enough.

Sent on 08/15/2018