Engagement
Shoot included

About Dawn Joseph Photography

NJ Wedding Photographer

I love beautiful light and believe that capturing ones wedding day should be done with a soft, delicate & romantic eye.  I present no gimmicks and shoot in a timeless and classic style.

My clients have described me as artistic, creative, extremely professional, responsive, fun and sweet.  I am humbled by their reviews and hope to continue giving them the very best photography experience.

Client List, Credits & Associations:

Albums (4)
Flush Mount (2)
Save the Date (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I found Dawn through wedding wire and instantly fell in love with her work featured online. Her attention to detail and romantic feel in her photos is what really set her apart for me. Her response time was within an hour of me inquiring about her rates and availability. I had a chance to meet her in her studio in Ridgewood and I knew right away that I wanted to work with her. She really wanted to know more about the vision that I had for my wedding in addition to my story with my fiance. Throughout the entire process, she was incredibly easy to communicate with. I rarely had to wait longer than a day to hear back from her. She was also very flexible, as I had to change my original wedding date due to some unforseen circumstances, in addition to my engagement shoot. Our engagement shoot started around 6:30 AM (yes.. AM), but my fiance and I were so pleased with how the photos turned out. She had no problem including our dog Clooney in our engagement shoot. On the day of my wedding, it rained the ENTIRE day, and we were running a little behind schedule, but Dawn made everything happen within the limited time that we had for a 'first look' and formal family photos. Everyone was extremely impressed by how professional she was and how easily she was able to get the photos we needed. I am looking forward to seeing how the photos turned out and would absolutely recommend her to anyone still looking for a photographer. You won't regret it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeeness, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

Dawn is everything and anything you can wish for in a wedding photographer! She was very responsive and easy to share ideas with. She and her assistant photographer Ashely came on time for our wedding and were very professional thoughout the whole event. I was really nervous and a bit stressed on the wedding day, but as soon as Dawn arrived and started taking picture, I started to lighten up and become more excited than worried thanks to her comforting and energetic nature. We are 100% satisfied with the photos. She took lots of candid, in-the-moment shots that are truly beautiful, emotional, and worthy. We will definitely cherish these photos forever! Thank you, Dawn & Ashley!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/6/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
7 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Very professional, extremely talented, and most of all fun and friendly to work with! Her photos look like they're straight out of a magazine, she is worth every cent and more! Not many impress me, Dawn blew me away!

Events

Ridgewood, NJ 07450   See On Map
973-735-2276 (phone)
Dawn Joseph Photography is a wedding Photographer from Northern New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New York, and Connecticut . Dawn Joseph Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the NJ wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic wedding photography.