Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dawn Joseph Photography

Dawn Joseph Photography is a photojournalistic wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area. This photographer captures delicate and romantic images of couples. The photographs taken by this company are classic, leaning toward a more timeless style and away from fleeting trends. Creativity and fun make up many of the photoshoots with Dawn Joseph Photography.

Experience
Photographer Dawn Joseph grew up in Botswana and moved to the United States at age 17. She fell in love with the way photography allows one to capture beautiful and important moments. By the time she had been in the country for decade, she had a successful wedding photography business.

This photographer also offers boudoir shoots for couples, in addition to wedding day photography. Other services provided by Dawn Joseph Photography include:

• Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Couples can receive all of their wedding photos in the form of digital files from this studio. Other products available to order include:

• Albums

Dawn Joseph Photography 3
Dawn Joseph Photography 4

Sarah Warnet · Married on 06/14/2019

Thank you, Dawn!

My husband and I spoke with a lot of photographers when we were selecting our vendors and the thing that stood out to us about Dawn was that she was the only one who asked us how we met rather than immediately jumping into a sales pitch. I felt that she genuinely cared about building a relationship with us as potential clients, which is important considering the huge role she would be playing in the most special day of our lives. Dawn was always open to any questions we had along the way. When it came time to schedule our engagement photos, Dawn was flexible and understanding when schedules shifted or weather was less than ideal. Dawn's assistant, Ashlyn, was also fantastic to work with on our wedding day. She was quick to jump in and adjust my dress or veil to get the perfect shot and she consistently noticed when my husband or myself would be speaking with a group of people during the reception and was QUICK to get a group shot with all of us- that meant a lot to us. Not only is Dawn and her team great to work with, but she is also a true artist. Her work is outstanding and really speaks for itself. Our engagement photos turned out better than I could have imagined - I am sure our wedding photos will not disappoint either! Thank you, Dawn, for being a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sophia Troast · Married on 11/21/2018

Beyond Awesome

I have never been photographed professionally and if this is what I can come to expect sign me up!! Ashlyn is sweet, organized and a natural talent. It takes a lot to impress me so when Dawn was not available to cover my day she suggested I give Ashlyn a shot. I was skeptical and didn't think I would end up going through it. I wanted the studio head and owner! So I went with Ashlyn, Dawn was in the office so we spoke with her briefly. Dawn was totally knowledgeable and Ashlyns work spoke for itself. I couldn't be happier with my choice and love the work Ashlyn produced for us. Thank you DJP!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Dawn Joseph Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design
    Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

Very professional, extremely talented, and most of all fun and friendly to work with! Her photos look like they're straight out of a magazine, she is worth every cent and more! Not many impress me, Dawn blew me away!

• Ridgewood, 07450 See on map