Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dawn Joseph Photography

Dawn Joseph Photography is a photojournalistic wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area. This photographer captures delicate and romantic images of couples. The photographs taken by this company are classic, leaning toward a more timeless style and away from fleeting trends. Creativity and fun make up many of the photoshoots with Dawn Joseph Photography.

Experience
Photographer Dawn Joseph grew up in Botswana and moved to the United States at age 17. She fell in love with the way photography allows one to capture beautiful and important moments. By the time she had been in the country for decade, she had a successful wedding photography business.

This photographer also offers boudoir shoots for couples, in addition to wedding day photography. Other services provided by Dawn Joseph Photography include:

• Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Couples can receive all of their wedding photos in the form of digital files from this studio. Other products available to order include:

• Albums

Dawn Joseph Photography 3
Dawn Joseph Photography 4

Sophia Troast · Married on 11/21/2018

Beyond Awesome

I have never been photographed professionally and if this is what I can come to expect sign me up!! Ashlyn is sweet, organized and a natural talent. It takes a lot to impress me so when Dawn was not available to cover my day she suggested I give Ashlyn a shot. I was skeptical and didn't think I would end up going through it. I wanted the studio head and owner! So I went with Ashlyn, Dawn was in the office so we spoke with her briefly. Dawn was totally knowledgeable and Ashlyns work spoke for itself. I couldn't be happier with my choice and love the work Ashlyn produced for us. Thank you DJP!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

matthew · Married on 11/17/2018

The best!

Deciding to hire Dawn for my wedding day was the best decision my husband and I could have made! Even before our wedding day she was very responsive and in constant contact with us asking questions and making sure she had a full grasp of what we wanted; and on the wedding day she did not disappoint! Every picture request that was sent to her was completed, and her unique and creative photoshoots were incredible and it was so easy to work with her and her crew! My bridesmaids were stunned and amazed by how attentive to details she was and how she took control of a hectic day and made it so simple, easy and stress free!
    Dawn, thank you so much for making our day so easy and perfect, and going well beyond all expectations!! We can not wait to see all the amazing pictures and finish product!
    Would and Will recommend Dawn and her crew to anyone in need of an incredible photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dawn Joseph Photography's reply:

Trisha thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It means so much to us that you are happy with our service. I do have to mention that you knowing what you wanted (and asking for it with that gorgeous movie star smile) made it all possible :). I love what I do but I am especially thrilled when I get to work with a confident bride. It doesn't hurt that you and Matt have such a beautiful connection.

Thank you so much for having us. I'm Humber and bloen away by your kind words.

Warmly,

Dawn

Dawn Joseph Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design
    Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

Very professional, extremely talented, and most of all fun and friendly to work with! Her photos look like they're straight out of a magazine, she is worth every cent and more! Not many impress me, Dawn blew me away!

• Ridgewood, 07450 See on map