natali.and.kate

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,350 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,350 Most Popular Price

Natali and Kate is a wedding photography company operating out of Caldwell, New Jersey. Natalie and Kate are talented photographers that provide their expert services to couples throughout the New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut areas. Specializing in creative, photojournalistic, and classic images, this team works diligently to ensure that every photo taken accurately portrays the authentic emotion experienced on the day of their clients' events.

Services Offered Natali and Kate provides couples with a wide range of services. Packages suitable for destination weddings are available for those looking to travel for their joyous wedding celebration. In addition to providing coverage of your ceremony and reception, the team also offers engagement, boudoir, event and portait photo shoot sessions. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files and carefully curated albums.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,342

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Doug Getting married on 10/01/2022

Incredible

Natalie was fun, easy going, and very effective. It was such a pleasure to work with her.
  • Mike
    Mike B. Married on 07/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Any photo was filled with emotions

We want to share our experience with photographers Natalie and photographer Kate. The girls are great, they know their job. Everything is very professional. Everything is as it should be. And each photo can be printed on canvas or acrylic. From the first minutes of our wedding day, we trusted their style. Any photo was filled with emotions that we wanted to remember for the rest of our lives.
  • Mariya
    Mariya F. Married on 07/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Photographer is AMAZING!!!

A big thank you to Natalie & Kate for the most beautiful pictures on our special day! My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Natalie as she is super easy to work with, very professional and overall super fun! We highly recommend Natalie and Kate for your special day! I can't wait to hire them for our next event!
  • illustration stars

Natalie
Natalie
Photographer

About Natalie

Hi, I am Natalie. I am so glad you are here!

My journey as a photographer began when I became a mother. I always loved noticing beauty in seemingly ordinary things, but when my first child came into this world, I started looking at the world with new eyes and everything seemed even more beautiful. I wanted to hold on to those special moments, collect them, preserve them for years to come and got my first professional camera.

Wedding photography has a very special place in my heart. It gives me the opportunity to witness and capture the beginning of a new family, the happy smiles, genuine laughs and excited looks on the loved ones' faces.

I always feel honored to be a part of such an important life event and to be the one to seize these special moments which will turn into beautiful memories.

Are you ready to have the time of your life and the most beautiful photos to remember it by?

Reach out to me and let's create amazing memories together!

Katerina
Katerina
Photographer

My name is Katrina Akafor and my passion is photography. Right from a young age I enjoyed this hobby, that my father taught me, and which has now transformed into my profession.

As your wedding photographer, my role is to tell in images the story of what will be one of the most treasured and memorable days of your life.

As a well travelled individual and with my thirst for the knowledge of the cultures and norms of the various people of the world; and since I have gained my wedding-shoot experience in the culturally diverse tri - State area, my specialty is to capture all the moments that have significance in the day鈥檚 events for you , your family and friends. Whether you hail from local roots or your ceremony follows the traditions of Egypt, Russia, Guyana, India , the Dominican Republic, to name a few, I am here to document all those special moments that capture the essence of your culture on this special day.

But equally important, I try to build a rapport with the bride and groom to understand what their expectations and styles are for their wedding album. Whether modern or traditional, the 鈥渇eel鈥 of the photo is one that I seek to establish early on by confirming their preferences as they review my client portfolio.

I feel very blessed and fortunate in sharing so many wonderful times with the joy and love that is abundant in each wedding and I do my utmost to infuse each priceless moment into every one of my photos.

Please let me chronicle this day for you to look back and enjoy for the rest of your lives !

Caldwell, New Jersey Caldwell, NJ, 07006
Location of (natali.and.kate)
19 19th st, Astoria Brooklyn, NY, 11106
1800 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Miami, FL, 33139
1 Harbor Point Rd #1102 Stamford, CT, 06902

natali.and.kate frequently asked questions

What photography services does natali.and.kate include in the starting price?

natali.and.kate includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does natali.and.kate include in their most popular wedding package?

natali.and.kate includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does natali.and.kate offer?

natali.and.kate offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does natali.and.kate offer?

natali.and.kate offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does natali.and.kate offer for wedding events?

natali.and.kate offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend natali.and.kate and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

natali.and.kate is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding