Thistle Bee the Florist Reviews

Thistle Bee the Florist 5
Thistle Bee the Florist 6
Thistle Bee the Florist 7

Hestia · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Thistle Bee the Florist is truly an amazing and unique team. I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience and our special day was even more perfect than we could have imagined. Katherine is so organized and tuned into even the smallest little details, and those are the ones that really gave our wedding wow-factor. From start to finish, they made booking appointments, picking color schemes, and creating our dream "atmosphere" at the wedding, a reality. I can't say enough nice things about Thistle Bee, I recommended her to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/19/2017
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 08/24/2019

Thistle Bee a great choice!

Katherine is the definition of a professional with a personal touch. Her confidence in what she does along with her composure made the experience fun, not stressful! She truly listens and provides unique arrangements geared specially for each bride...not a one size fits all approach. Her work is top shelf and we received countless compliments throughout the evening. Hurry up and book before she fills up! Thanks again, Thistle Bee!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Thistle Bee the Florist 8
  • Emily

John Infante · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful designs, communicative approach, respectful of budget!

I loved working with Thistle Bee The Florist! Katherine was so communicative and I always looked forward to our prep calls. She was respectful of our budget and overall vision, and made several recommendations that would not have occurred to me without her expertise, but definitely helped the venue come to life. Unlike a few other florists I'd met with, I didn't feel "upsold" in the least, and could not have been happier with her final product. She made me care about flowers more than I ever thought I would. :)

Sent on 08/05/2019

lauren · Married on 07/07/2019

Professional, Organized, Honest -- and beautiful arrangements!

Right from the start, I could tell that Katherine was extremely organized and professional. She has a easy to use system in place for setting up appointments to talk to her (also with reminders!). This was so nice for me, as I had the back and forth email communication with some vendors which can be tiring. Instead I just picked and open slot! We had a chat in which I showed her what I like and she gave suggestions. My budget was relatively low and she didn't try to get me to make it higher- only gave suggestions for ways to get the most for my money. She was very honest - especially when it came to something I requested and she warned that I'd be paying more for labor than actual florals - I appreciated her honesty instead of just making the profit regardless! The day of -everything came out exactly as I had hoped! She took my inspiration and brought it to life. My bouquets were gorgeous and the arrangements and backdrops were as well. I highly recommend Thistle Bee!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Stunning florals!

I cannot thank Katherine and the entire team at Thistle Bee enough for the most amazing florals for my wedding day. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres to the Ryland Inn fireplace display, copper arch and each table setting, the greenery and flowers were not only stunning but perfectly personalized to what I envisioned. As I look at all the photos, I cannot help but smile with how perfect everything complimented one another. I would highly recommend Thistle Bee for not only the beautiful florals but Katherine's professionalism and organization that made the day so smooth!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Thistle Bee the Florist 13
    Thistle Bee the Florist 14

Carolyn · Married on 05/19/2019

She must read minds!

She gets it! I don't know much about flowers but had a hodge podge of photos of things I liked. Katherine was able to translate that into the most amazing and organized document. I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Bethany Warn · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning!!!

Katherine and her team are amazing!!! From my initial phone conversation with Katherine and throughout the entire planning process, and even on my wedding day, I felt completely at ease knowing that Katherine would make sure everything was perfect (and it was!!). I was amazed at how she turned my inspirational ideas into stunning and beautiful floral designs. Everything was perfect! I cannot thank Katherine and her team enough for going above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Baker · Married on 11/02/2018

Fall Perfection!

Katherine was an absolute joy to work with! Right away I could tell she understand exactly what I envisioned, and she brought it to life perfectly!! Everything was stunning from the bigger details to the little touches. I'd highly highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Megan Julian · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding 10/19/18

We used Thistle Bee for our wedding florist on 10/19/18. Katherine was wonderful throughout the entire planning process. She responded to email quickly and was extremely patient as we decided exactly what colors and style we wanted. The flowers were really important to me and I knew that by working with Katherine and Thistle Bee, our flowers would we gorgeous. She did not disappoint! Every single item I ordered was perfect. The quality and quantity of the flowers was great. I have seen Katherine’s work and two of my friends wedding and each time her creations have been beyond expectations. She is wonderful and I would highly recommend Thistle Bee to anyone planning a wedding or event.

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/14/2018

Dream come true!

Working with Katherine was nothing short of a dream. After talking to several florists, I knew that Katherine was the one we'd hire as soon as we hung up. She takes great care in every single stage of the process working her clients. On our introduction call she sent me a video call link so that she could share her screen. She shared a presentation and then we spent time searching on google for images of flowers I thought I liked, or she thought I may like. It helped to ensure that we were envisioning the same thing and also allowed her to flex knowledge on similar blooms, seasonal blooms, etc.

From there Katherine continued to be flexible and creative. I would call, text, or email to brainstorm ideas and changes. I felt like she was always genuinely happy to talk to me-- which is amazing because I LOVED working with her! She emphasized that every wedding is unique and that she wanted to help make ours special and personal to us.

On the day of everything was exactly as we had discussed, with a few special surprises mixed in. I remember my reaction to seeing the boutonnieres, which had multiple flowers and were well above and beyond what I expected! The same could be said for our cake flowers. I sent Katherine a picture of an idea, but told her I trusted her to run with it... best decision I could have made! Again, went above and beyond what I could have suggested.

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing florist and thought-partner for decor. As an event planner, I wanted to be sure that I hired vendors that could see, enhance, and execute my dreams without me needing to be worrying about it on the day of. In Katherine, I got just that! I'd hire her again in a heartbeat. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful!

Katherine did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! As soon as I had my first consultation with her I knew she was our florist. I was on the phone with her for almost an hour! She is extremely thorough with her consultation and uses a site where you can see her screen and she will show you all of the flowers you discuss as well as any other ideas that might come up. She understood my vision immediately and the day of it did not disappoint! I cried when I saw my flowers- they were absolutely perfect. I also noticed so many little details throughout the day where she added flowers or greenery that we did not even discuss!

She was very realistic with me regarding pricing up front and even was able to add an additional centerpiece the week before the wedding. She was always very responsive and her pricing is fair. We were so happy with everything the day of!

Thistle Bee the Florist 15
    Thistle Bee the Florist 16
    Thistle Bee the Florist 17
    Thistle Bee the Florist 18
    Thistle Bee the Florist 19

Brooke Somody · Married on 10/12/2018

Thistle Bee was an absolute dream to work with!

Katherine from Thistle Bee was so easy to work with. From the first day I talked to her, I knew she was the Florist I was going to go with. Katherine and her team were so accommodating and knowledgeable. At the time I decided to go with Thistle Bee, I lived over an hour away from her floral shop. Instead of having to go out to her, Katherine set up a virtual meeting and we ran through everything effectively and efficiently. After our meeting, she sent a proposal outlining everything we discussed, and brought by vision to life. Throughout the time before the wedding, we had a few changes that needed to be made, and again everything was seamless. A month before the wedding, I wanted to add votives to the tables, and again, it was not an issue. She sent me options, made the selections, and they were there on the wedding day. Katherine and her team, the day of the wedding were amazing. I met her for the first time in person at the venue that afternoon, and it felt like I knew her forever! She was on top of everything, ran through everything with me and it was absolutely perfect. My floral vision, was even more beautiful than I could of imagined. Katherine and her team then came back the following day and picked up anything I rented from Thistle Bee. I can't say enough good things about Thistle Bee. Literally, everything was perfect, and never once was stressed during the process or wedding day!

Thistle Bee the Florist 20
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Better than I could've imagined!

Katherine was a dream to work with - after our first phone consultation I knew she would be able to take my vision and turn it into reality. Everything was beautiful and better than I could've imagined! So many people complimented me on how beautiful everything was - from the flowers on our arch to the centerpieces at dinner. I would 10/10 recommend Thistle Bee to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful florals, wonderful customer service

Katherine and her team were a true pleasure to work with. Right form our very first conversation, I knew Katherine understood my vision and I trusted her completely. She was so easy to communicate with & every time we spoke, I felt like I was just talking to a friend. The online program she uses for planning, communication and payment was super user friendly and it was nice to have everything all in one place. I would highly recommend Thistle Bee to anyone looking for the perfect combination of beautiful florals and great customer service.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Joan · Married on 09/22/2018

Katherine did the most amazing job at creating our daughter's vision for her wedding day. She truly listens to you and asks the right questions to understand your style and what you are looking for. We uploaded pictures of the bride and bridesmaids dresses, ideas we had and anything we thought might help. She took our info and ran with it. Her flowers and designs were so unique, and perfect for our barn wedding. My daughter Loved her bouquet and I was so thrilled with how beautiful our venue looked! She worked within our budget and was a delight to work with. Do not hesitate for a second to meet with her.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/14/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about Katherine and Thistle Bee - Katherine is SUPURB at her job and made all of my flower dreams (its a thing) come to life for my wedding. Prior to my wedding planning, I really didn't have much experience in the area of florals and was honesty anxious about finding a florist who would get my vision of "rich, colorful, fall" florals, without looking too colorful, etc. But when I found Katherine I knew she was it. We spoke numerous times to plan all the details before my wedding - even when I decided to adjust little details. Katherine is extremely kind, accommodating and so, so creative. She knows her craft and it shows in her work. I never had a single doubt that Katherine understood what I was looking for and would be able to deliver. She listened to all of my ideas, offered her suggestions and the end products were breathtaking. Katherine also designed my ceremony arbor, reception decor and table scapes. She did a wonderful job on it all and I continually get compliments on how beautiful everything came together! As I get photos back from my photographer I find myself drooling over my bouquet before looking at anything else - ha! I truly could not be more pleased with everything - do not hesitate to work with Katherine and the Thistle Bee team!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Thistle Bee the Florist 21

Mother Of The Groom · Married on 09/08/2018

Hire Thistle BEE

Katherine is extremely, professional, personable and creative in her design and solutions that were needed to meet our vision for our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Katherine and her team at Thistle Bee the Florist were AMAZING!!! The Farmhouse at The Grand Colonial referred her to me and I'm so glad they did! I had so many different ideas I liked, and Katherine was able to take my Pinterest board and make my vision come to life. Everything was perfect from the girl's hair clips, my dogs flower collar to my beautiful bouquet and our lovely centerpieces! & the smell of the flowers when you walked into the room were amazing! Katherine was so sweet, understanding, easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable! This was the only vendor I did not stress and have to worry about from the very first time speaking with her. She always kept in contact with me and if I ever had a question or had to change something she did it. Thistle Bee the Florist exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend them! <3

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Thistle Bee the Florist 29
    Thistle Bee the Florist 30
    Thistle Bee the Florist 31

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

From our first call to the final drop off on our wedding day, Katherine was an amazing florist to work with. She completely understood what we wanted for our day, offered up some really creative suggestions along the way, and made sure everything came to life perfectly. I would highly recommend working with Katherine and her team. They are personable, super organized, and, of course, take beautiful flowers and turn them into works of art.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Thistle Bee the Florist 32
    Thistle Bee the Florist 33
    Thistle Bee the Florist 34

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Katherine was very patient and accommodating over the past year with numerous changes and always made helpful suggestions. She also ensured everything looked spot on despite a massive rainfall right before the ceremony. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Anita · Married on 08/04/2018

Katherine and her team did an incredible job for our bouquets and centerpieces. Every detail was perfect and even the day before, Katherine was flexible to help me add something for our day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Katherine did an AMAZING job for our wedding. I started planning the wedding while living out of state, but Katherine made it super simple to narrow in on what I’d like and we connected virtually so I could still share my vision and she could share ideas. While I thought I knew what to expect, The day of the wedding I was still blown away. The church looked like something out of a magazine, my bouquet was incredible, and the entire reception hall was stunning, especially the largest piece on our sweetheart table. The end result was exactly what I hoped for, a bit relaxed and rustic with an overall classy romantic feel. Katherine delivered on the elegance I was hoping for, and all without any bumps in the road with logistics. THANK YOU for making my day what it was!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Thistle Bee the Florist 35
    Thistle Bee the Florist 36
    Thistle Bee the Florist 37

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Thistle Bee was a wonderful choice for my wedding flowers! I truly felt like we got to customize every detail to exactly what I wanted. Katherine understood the theme of the day and did a great job of listening to what we wanted the exact look and vibe for our day to be.
    At my venue, there were a few places: tables, fireplace, bar that I asked her to touch up and add some florals too......I was BLOWN away by how beautiful she made it look. Again, she understood my style and nailed it! Now, the photos are perfect!

THANK YOU THISTLE BEE!!!!! <3

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Thistle Bee the Florist 38
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/13/2018

Katherine was my favorite vendor out of everyone else (DJ, photographer, etc.) because she was the easiest to work with, the easiest to get a hold of, and the flower design was absolutely breathtaking! Not to mention she worked with my budget and if I decided I didn’t want something, she wouldn’t push me or pressure me to keep it. Nothing but professionalism and beautiful, beautiful creativity from this company. I can’t express how perfect my bouquet was!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Thistle Bee the Florist 39

Kaitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

Katherine is absolutely amazing to work with! Words can not describe how happy I was with my wedding flowers! She did exactly what I asked while adding her own creative spin! She will work with any budget. So happy I got to work with her!!

Sent on 06/25/2018