100-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Madison Hotel

A Tradition in the Grand Manner

With over 75 years of experience with weddings in New Jersey and attention to even the smallest detail, The Madison Hotel sets the standard for flawless and unforgettable events. From gala weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs to perfectly orchestrated corporate events, our team of catering professionals expertly produce memorable occasions worthy of a New Jersey landmark. Whether it's 300 for dinner and dancing or 500 for cocktails, The Madison Hotel provides the ideal setting for New Jersey weddings or events….warm, welcoming, and unfailingly gracious. All of the Food and Beverage for your social event is provided by the same culinary team that produces award winning cuisine in Rod's Steak & Seafood Grille.  Our innovative chefs will design a menu tailored to your tastes, offering extraordinary cuisine paired with exceptional presentation and uncompromising personalized service.

Our property has been the pre-eminent caterer for weddings in New Jersey and two generations of brides and grooms. At The Madison Hotel, it's our pleasure to plan an event that's as magical as it is memorable. Under the sun or under the stars, The Conservatory offers the most romantic of settings in which to exchange your vows. Our magnificent Glynallyn Ballroom, with its sweeping fourteen foot ceilings, damask wallpaper, gilded accents and stunning crystal and gold antique Baccarat chandeliers, is sure to enchant your guests and make your wedding an event that will be remembered for years to come. Whether your need is an intimate dinner or a gala affair, our professional planners are at your service to create an event that is memorable from beginning to end.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Wireless Internet (5)
Outside Cake (4)
Covered Outdoor (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)

I can't say enough about this venue. I knew our wedding was going to be in the conservatory the moment we set foot in it. The staff is friendly, our maitre-d Carolina was on top of everything, and Carrie made sure everything came together for us. The service was great and the food was amazing. We didnt have to worry about tracking down anything because the staff/maitre-d gathered it all up and put it in our room for us. The level of professionalism everyone has at The Madison is unmatched. The grounds are beautiful and well kept with so many lovely places for photos. We are still getting compliments from our guests about how beautiful the venue was. We couldnt have chosen a better venue for our perfect day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Krissy, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding at The Madison Hotel in September of this year and it was absolutely perfect. We booked this venue as soon as we saw the conservatory and they told us we could have our ceremony in that room and then the reception in the ballroom (to accommodate the number of guests we had). It was a no brainer- we were blown away by the conservatory, as were our guests on the day of the wedding. Food- amazing. Bacon wrapped scallops, lamb chops, dumplings, mashed potato bar, you name it- everyone loved it. I was even able to sit down and enjoy my (generous portion) of salmon for dinner- do brides ever get to enjoy their meal? I did! Staff- phenomenal. Throughout our planning process- we worked with three different people due to their schedules/etc. (Sarah, Elise, and Tim) All 3 of them were a pleasure to work with and each time our main contact was changed- it was seamless, as if we didn't have to explain anything to the next person, they knew all of the details. We wound up having Tim as our maitre d' the day of the wedding and he was awesome. He kept calm and made sure literally everything we asked for was executed exactly as we asked. We didn't have to worry about a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. This place has one event after the next (I'm talking corporate conferences, baby showers, weddings, and meetings all at once) in every room on the same day. We never even crossed paths with any of the other events. I don't know how this place does it, but they do it well. Some other pros- the complimentary hotel room for the bride and groom, the large room given as the "bridal suite" for hair and makeup the morning of, the many spots for great pictures, the complimentary breakfast for hotel guests, and their overall willingness to work with you on any request you have. No matter how weird or annoying you think it is- they will help you do it. I wish I could do it all over again- exactly the same!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews

19 Photos

Conservatory and Ballroom

19 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
This is a copy of the email that I sent to the Catering Department regarding a wedding that I was involved with that included The Madison Hotel! It speaks to the the tremendous staff and service they have!! " I also wanted to send over in writing the “KUDOS” that I have for your staff! They were absolutely marvelous to work with and were nothing but professional, congenial and gracious last night. What an exceptional crew you have. Joe was continuously “on-point” and made me feel so welcoming! Thank you so much for all your assistance and to all the staff of The Madison Hotel, you are EXCELLENT! I hope that I get the honor and privilege to be a part of another event at your hotel!"

Events