A Touch of Elegance

3 Middlebury Boulevard Suite 11, Randolph, NJ 07869 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Touch of Elegance

Located in Randolph, New Jersey, A Touch of Elegance Floral & Event Design has been offering their design services to couples for over 18 years. When designing a piece, they focus on three words: concept, collaboration, and creation. Every step of the process involves inspiration, building on a vision, and creating a custom look and style that reflects the couple. The team wants to make the process both easy and fun for their clients, striving for perfection in every arrangement.

Free consultation appointments are available to couples to discuss their design ideas. In addition to floral pieces, they can also provide design concepts for linens, tableware, furniture, and lighting. Their fully decorated sales office in central Jersey showcases gorgeous samples centerpieces and designed table settings, giving couples an idea of what they can have at their own wedding. They are able to produce styles such as classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, vintage, rustic, nautical, glamorous, and country. A Touch of Elegance Floral & Event Design can deliver ordered pieces to the venue on the day of the event, as well as set up and break down the same items. Their fresh blooms can be arranged into pieces such as:

• Aisle decor

A Touch of Elegance 6
A Touch of Elegance 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Zucker · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely stunning and sheer perfection

I cannot say enough amazing things about A Touch of Elegance. I worked with Laura Collins who helped bring our rustic elegant vision at Rock Island Lake Club to life. Laura was such a pleasure to work with, always answering emails promptly, and provided artistic guidance to make sure our ideas were executed in a way that left our guests jaws on the floor in the best way possible. Laura had such amazing ideas and everything was absolutely INSANE. I wish I could have a fresh version of my bouquet every day for the rest of my life. It makes all of the difference in planning a wedding to find vendors that you trust fully to run with their artistic vision and I am so happy that I found Laura and ATOE because I truly was able to let the stress go, as I knew they would execute something simply amazing. The chuppah was gorgeous, and felt romantic, vintage, and elegant all at the same time. My centerpieces were TO DIE FOR. Not many people can pull off the designs we had in mind, but Laura and ATOE not only pulled them off, but made them unforgettable. The setup team was amazing, super friendly, and really poured their hearts into making sure everything was perfect for our day. I could go on and on for days and really wish I could. Every detail provided by ATOE and Laura was perfection. Long story short, every penny spent on my flowers was worth it and I would not have changed even one single thing that ATOE and Laura put together for my day. It was UNREAL and I cannot recommend and thank them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Courtney... that was so nice of you! You guys were fabulous to work with and I truly loved everything about your wedding design. It was amazing to work with you both and wish you nothing but love and happiness always! Enjoy this incredible time in your lives and again, congratulations!! ~ Laura
  • Rachel

Rachel Wolfrum · Married on 09/27/2019

Breathtaking flowers & decor!

We were BLOWN away when we saw our decor for our wedding day. During the planning process we had shown Lisa what we wanted and saw a sample of one of our centerpieces however none of this compared to what was done in our reception room. We rented our décor as well and it was one of the best decisions made, as we weren’t stuck with things we will never use again. My bouquet, the ceremony arch, the cake flowers, centerpieces and votive candle touches was beyond what words can describe; it was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I am thrilled you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Touch of Elegance Pricing

A Touch of Elegance Price Rates

A Touch of Elegance FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Dean Michaels Studio
    Dean Michaels Studio Wedding Photographers

This company is an absolute pleasure to work with and their work is top notch. They're extremely professional and know how to get the job done efficiently and effectively. We highly recommend A Touch of Elegance!

• The Palace at Somerset Park
    The Palace at Somerset Park Banquet Halls

A Touch of Elegance is the epitome of a fabulous vendor! They are a pleasure to work with both on our end and per all of our brides. We see first hand how this incredible decorator makes visions come true from breathtaking floral centerpieces to fully realized themed productions! We would recommend to anyone looking for a florist that will take care of their client and handle with utmost professionalism.

• The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with A Touch Of Elegance Floral & Event Designs. Their work is always immaculate and they have great consideration for their flowers. Along with Floral Designs, they offer many other services to their couples. They are always considerate to call us in advance & map out the perfect drop off times for their clients. The centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres are always wonderfully done!!! We can’t wait to work with ATOE again soon!

• 3 Middlebury Boulevard Suite 11, Suite 11 Randolph, New Jersey, 07869 See on map
    973-905-4982 (Phone number)
    2128890913 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only