860 Route 10 West, Randolph, NJ 07869 Map · Phone number

About Infinity Entertainment Co.

Thank you for your interest in our company!! I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Richard Segrave and I am the owner of Infinity Entertainment. We are proud to be a full time entertainment company serving the Tri-State area for over 13 years. Our offices are conveniently located in Randolph, NJ on Rt. 10 West. We specialize in wedding services, giving our clients a variety of unique choices in entertainment for their upcoming reception. We take pride in providing a very professional approach to making sure everyone at your wedding from young to old have a great time dancing and enjoying our music. Our music library ranges from 1940's Big Band Swing up to today's hits!!! Please take a look at our website www.infinityentertainmentdjs.com for some great video demos, tons of information and so reviews in the Guest Book section from our very satisfied clients. Also please take a moment to review our exciting Custom Lighting Décor Services Division, Infinity Studios at www.infinitystudioslightingandevents.com for some beautiful examples of our best work in the photo gallery. Please call me anytime to talk about your individual needs and to schedule an appointment for a consultation. I hope to hear from you soon!!

DSC0019
DSC0012
DSC0019
MeadowWoodEvent09011
Reception area

64 Reviews for Infinity Entertainment Co.

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2018

Infinity Entertainment was recommended to us by a friend. We could not have been happier. Rich was easy to work with and always responded fast. Dance floor was packed the entire night with a great mix of music for everyone. Jasmine and David were our photographers and were wonderful. They were quick and never in your face, they new we wanted to keep the party going. Photo booth was fantastic and they provided a scrap book which is great to look back on. Highly recommend Infinity Entertainment!

Jori · Married on 06/08/2018

Rich and his team were very easy to work with. We had our wedding at the Olde Mill Inn last weekend and they were familiar with the venue. They took care of everything from making sure our song list was what we wanted to making sure they knew everyone's names before introducing them on the dance floor. I would recommend Infinity to anyone who is looking to have the dance floor packed the entire night with people from ages 7-75! Fantastic to work with and I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know getting married in the future!

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2018

Infinity Entertainment were spectacular to work with!! The dance floor was never empty and every guest had a blast. Rich was easy to work with and made sure to play all of the songs we told him that we could not live without. I highly suggest their team to anyone have an event as they really do read the crowd to provide optimal entertainment!

Infinity Entertainment Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• D. Becker Photo
    D. Becker Photo Wedding Photographers

Infinity Entertainment gives you a great time and always runs things smoothly.

• My Cinderella's Dream
    My Cinderella's Dream Wedding Hair & Makeup

Never worked alongside Rich because he arrives much later than I. I can only say that after speaking with Brides/people that have they have only been more than happy. They say that his psychic ability to connect with the captive audience is amazing...making everyone comfortable. Enough so that the men take off their ties and get on the dance floor!! Young and old everyone is happy,smiling and even dancing to all the songs that he chooses. Don't get me wrong he will honor anything that you decide to have him play..his energetic personality doesn't stop til the very last minute. I highly recommend Rich and the Infinity Entertainment Company - you won't be disappointed!! Enjoy and don't forget to bring your dancing shoes!!

• The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

I have been working with Infinity Entertainment for over seven years & we have had nothingn but excellent experiences! Rich makes everything run smooth as silk. Great music, great service & extremely outgoing - we love to see them pull up to the front of our building. Anthony - Flanders Valley Weddings & Banquets

• 860 Route 10 West Randolph, 07869 See on map
    9735840060 (Other Phone Number)
    9735989225 (Fax Number)