iReserve Entertainment

Franklin Lakes, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

iReserve Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. With over 15 years of industry experience, this dedicated team strives to provide a wide range of personalized entertainment services combined with impeccable customer care.

The team at iReserve Entertainment offers couples a variety of exclusive, high-energy services that truly make a statement. For example, these experienced maestros can play an extensive list of musical styles, from country, club, and rock, to pop, golden oldies, jazz, and more. The team is happy to share creative ideas and seamlessly blend your personal favorites into the setlist on the day. Not only can they provide top-quality DJ and MC services for your milestone event, but they also offer their award-winning live band, Realm Music. The band's members feature numerous talented vocalists, saxophonists, and pianists, with live percussionists also known to join the festivities on occasion. In addition to providing the soundtrack to your ceremony or reception, the team can offer additional entertainment services such as photo booths, bistro-style lighting, and state-of-the-art sound systems, with indoor snow machines, custom monograms, and CO2 jets also available to enjoy. Some additional services the Reserve Entertainment team offers include:

• LED video wall
  • Microphones
  • Memory montage
  • Indoor sparklers
  • Unlimited photo booth prints

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jamie K. Married on 07/03/2022

100% Recommend!

I could not say enough amazing things about my experience with iReserve. My wedding was this past weekend and I am still receiving messages saying how much fun all my guests had and how amazing the music was. All my guests, no matter the age, were dancing the entire reception. I was nervous having a Sunday afternoon wedding, but I can honestly say that the music and energy made it feel like a night affair. Sal listened exactly to what music I wanted to be played and also added in some other songs that really got every guest dancing the whole time. We had a saxophone player and singer as well who interacted with the crowd, I loved having a mix of both. My sister and brother also used Sal at their wedding and did a great job leading me to not even looking for other entertainment companies when I was planning my wedding. I 100% recommend iReserve and could not be happier with my experience with them!
    Lauren O. Married on 07/01/2022

All time wedding dj!

ALL TIME WEDDING DJ!!! From the start of our orientation to the actual wedding Sal and his team were top notch. IReserve is responsive, friendly, and best of all know how to get the party goin and keep it goin! 5 star experience all around. Sal and his team kept our wedding organized, fun, energetic, and kept the dancefloor packed all night. Choosing the right DJ can make or break the party and we are so glad we found IReserve to make our night what it was! Multiple guests have reached out to us asking for their contacts to use in the future. Such a great time and experience working with IReserve, definitely a high recommendation if looking for a DJ in the NY/NJ area!!
    Maria Married on 06/05/2022

The absolute best!

We hired iReserve for our wedding and I cannot begin to tell you how blown away we were. They absolutely killed it! Music was on point all night long and the entire room was on the dance floor. People who I've never seen up at other events were dancing the whole night. Angelo and Joe were THE BEST!! They knew exactly the vibe we were going for and nailed it. The musicians were incredible and photography was a great addition. My guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding to this day!! Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our special day!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Carolina & Brian
    51 photos · 01/12/2020

599 Franklin Ave Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417
Location of (iReserve Entertainment)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding