181 Reviews for iReserve Entertainment

Flat Screen (8)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
180 iReserve Entertainment Reviews

Sal and iReserve were an absolute dream to work with. I would recommend their services to friends and family, I would recommend their services to strangers on the street.
They knocked every single aspect of our wedding out of the park.
The ceremony sound was perfect even on a windy day at the beach. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the photo album that it produced provided us memories that we will cherish forever.
As for the music itself.... Sal and his team packed the dance floor and kept it packed all night long. They captured the vibe we dreamed of and our crowd loved the wide range of songs and genres they were able to mash together seemlessly. Sal was a wizard on the microphone and kept things flowing all night long.

I can’t reiterate enough what a fantastic job Sal and iReserve did for us on our special day.
Selecting them for your big day will be the best desision you could make!
-Frank and Dana Armero

Profile Picture Frank, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We cannot thank Sal and the entire iReserve team enough. All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! The musical genres and choices were eclectic and all over the place, just what we asked for! Sal is amazing and we highly recommend.

Profile Picture Katie and Doug, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had a great time at our wedding. The music was great and everyone was on the dance floor all night. IReserve was very accommodating and easy to work with. I will definitely use them for all my future parties.

Profile Picture Athena, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great Weddinf day thanks to Sal and iReserve! The music was great he was very accommodating to us with a few last minute changes we had to make in the schedule of the day. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Josh as our DJ and couldn't have been happier. He was fantastic & payed attention to every genre we mentioned liking. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When planning a wedding, everyone says there are two things that matter the most: the food and the music. If you want a dance floor that is packed the entire night, incredible energy and an awesome crew, then iReserve is the way to go. They made me feel like I was a celebrity the whole night. The energy was incredible and had all of the guests up and dancing. I actually got a pair of bridal sneakers to change in to because I knew they would have me on the dance floor all night! Our live saxophonist and percussionist took the night to a whole other level. Our guests have been raving about the entertainment. We did not want to see the night end and couldn't be more thankful!!!

Profile Picture Angelica, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team were absolutely amazing! I may be bias as it was our own wedding, but iReserve was BY FAR the best DJ we have ever experienced at a wedding. Besides dinner, there was not one point in the night when the dance floor wasn't full. We wanted fun music that all of our guests could dance to and enjoy, and Sal 100% exceeded our expectations. From the moment we locked in our date with Sal, he helped make the entire planning process extremely easy and stress-free. We also had a photo booth at our reception that everyone loved, and they gave us a scrapbook to take home with all of the photos! We would definitely recommend iReserve to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't thank Sal and his team enough for making my daughters sweet 16 so memorable!!! We danced the night away! I would highly recommend IReserve DJ!!!

Photo for iReserve Entertainment Review - Best DJ ever!!!
Profile Picture Paula, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alex from Macaluso’s recommended Sal and I am so glad he did. From the moment I talked on the phone with Sal to sitting with him in person I knew I would have nothing to worry about. Sal is very professional and personable! Not only we’re our guests raving about the venue, they were also raving about the music!! Everyone was dancing and having a blast!! Thanks Sal for making my day Fabulous!! I absolutely loved the choice of music and I love the fact that you played to my Portuguese family members with a few songs!! Everything was amazing from my introduction to my first dance till the end of the night!!! You and your staff rock!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

iReserve was absolutely amazing! From the moment my now husband and I met Sal we knew we were in good hands. He totally got our vibe and our music tastes! it was like talking to an old friend. He mad everything so easy and seamless. When it came to our big day iReserve out did themselves! Sal and his crew's set up as absolutely breathtaking. All of our guests raved about how fantastic they were and made sure everyone was having just as much fun as we did. The dancing on the clouds,Photo Booth, slideshow and the music were all just fantastic. Sal and his crew did an outstanding job all night long and we couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend these guys to everyone for their wedding and parties!!! Thanks so much to Sal and the iReserve team for being apart of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What an awesome experience with ireserve from start to finish!! Blaise and Sal best duo ever! They fulfilled all of our requests. Love the fact that Sal knew when to be on the mic just at the right time and didn't try to out shine the bride and groom lol and Blaise just killed it with the music! They had all of our guests on the dance floor! You guys are definitely going to be getting all of our families business lol..until the next party!!!

Profile Picture Kenneth , 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

iReserve was absolutely amazing for our wedding this past weekend! All of our guests raved about how fantastic they were and made sure everyone was having just as much fun as we did. The dancing on the clouds, personalized monogram, Photo Booth, slideshow and the music were all just fantastic. Sal and his crew did an outstanding job all night long and we couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend these guys to everyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture Cori, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

When it came to wedding planning, the easiest and best decision we made was obvious...choosing Sal as our DJ! It was inevitable having been lucky enough to attend a few weddings he’s done (including my sister’s) and we didn’t even have to think twice about it! Sal, Blaise and the rest of the iReserve crew, we adore you and couldn’t thank you enough for all you’ve done for our entire family. There are simply not enough beautiful words to describe you, your talents and what you did to make our wedding day as magical as it was. We will be talking about what magical day it was for years and years to come and the center of those conversations will be (hands down), all about iReserve Entertainment. In the midst of the engagement and because my sister had Sal as their DJ, whenever we ran into family and friends their first reaction was: “Please tell us Sal is going to be YOUR DJ too!?” The memories he helped us all make are engraved in not only our hearts but the hearts of all who attended. We could ramble on and on about how amazing they are and what an amazing experience it was, but you just have to experience it for yourself!

Profile Picture Samantha Jo, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want a company that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call iReserve! I cannot day enough wonderful things about them and their services! I got married a month ago and have people still coming up to me asking me who was the amazing DJ/MC at my event because they want to use them!
Sal and his guys had people on the dance floor from start to after finish! We had over 50 people dancing at midnight asking for one more song- that’s how you know you picked the right crew! They were able to mix the Arabic music in with the English music seamlessly, which is no easy task! Thank you guys for giving us the best day of our lives, and the best wedding experience for our guests!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Blaise was the DJ for our daughter Olivia's Sweet 16 this past Saturday night and he was amazing! The party was seamless! Not only was the music awesome, his personality is professional and accommodating! Thank you for an unforgettable night!!

Profile Picture Donna , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a pleasure having Sal host my wedding! He was so awesome, the music was amazing! He even had my grandparents friends on the dance floor! Thank you again Sal for everything!!!

Profile Picture Tyffanee, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Sal was the DJ for our wedding this past weekend and I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect night. He was awesome! His team was so awesome and he truly listened to everything we asked for. At a wedding people talk about the food and the music- and by far my wedding exceeded expecpations. He was amazing my husband and I danced the night away! We are BEYOND happy with the service from iReserve.

Profile Picture Nicole , 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Best in the Business! DJ Chris Paul is amazing! From the moment I booked with Chris I knew he was the one vendor I didn't have to worry about because he puts so much care and time into his work, and truly loves what he does. The dance floor at our wedding was packed all night long, everyone loved the music selection, and still can't get over how great of a party it was. I've already had several guests ask me for his contact information so they can refer him to friends. Thank you to Chris, and the entire ireserve team for truly making our wedding epic, and a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Elisha, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best decision we could have made!! All of my guests were raving about how amazing the DJ and MC (Sal) were! The dance floor was never empty and iReserve kept the party going all night. Every single detail was perfect from the personalized monogram, live sax and percussion, to the video montage! I couldn’t possibly be any happier with iReserve!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Amazing doesn't being to describe the phenomenal job DJ Chris Paul and the iReserve team did during our wedding! Chris Paul is a pleasure to work with and is very passionate about creating everlasting memories for his clients. From the beginning he made sure the planning was stress free for us, and when it came time for the wedding everyone was out of their chairs and on the dance floor (including my dad which I've never seen dance). Guest were saying how great Chris Paul and his team were, we will definitely use them for future events and HIGHLY recommend them! #DoSomethingDifferent #OnceUponATiscia

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible night was made even more spectacular for 1 simple reason, Chris Paul and the iReserve Entertainment Team!!! We couldn't have been anymore on the same page with Chris as far as what music and vibe we wanted at our wedding. After our last meeting we couldn't wait to get to that moment at our wedding where Chris and crew could take the night off to the next level and they blew the roof off of our expectations!!! The live music Sax and Percussion boys set the tone that something special is about to happen!!! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end and nobody wanted it to stop, (I know a few people tried to pay for more time because the dance party was that epic) however rules are rules and we had to go, but we know our next event will definitely have Chris and the crew DJing it!!!! Nothing but compliments from everyone we spoke to and many people plan on hiring them after experiencing a party that can only be described as SPECTACULAR!!!
Thanks again,
Joe and Lindsey

Profile Picture Joe, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We witnessed iReserve at a friends wedding and had a great time, next thing you know we needed a DJ for our own wedding.
The first time I met Sal and the IReserve Team I went alone as my fiancé at the time was not available due to her work schedule. As soon as I left the offices I called my fiancé and said Sal is the guy we need at our wedding!
First of all as soon as you speak on the phone the staff was just so calm, concerned and nice. Never did we feel pressured or overwhelmed with making any decision between DJ or band, which type of lighting, photo booth options and so many additional options.
Sal helped us pick the perfect lighting options and DJ set up and photo booth for our wedding.
All of our emails and concerns with met with an extremely rapid response!
We made our few suggestions for the introductions and first dance, but when we met with Sal a few weeks before the event he asked what we want to hear and we just told him we wanted everyone to have a good time.
The IReserve team rocked our wedding! Everyone, the kids, friends and even Grandpa had a great time! I would definitely recommend IReserve. Oh, and the photo album that they made for us at the photo booth throughout this night is great ! Also be sure to check the IReserve IG account the morning after, Sal captured our favorite photo of the night from our first dance! We should have hired him as our photographer too!

Profile Picture joe, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

iReserve did a fantastic job. Our guests had a tremendous time. Everyone was on their feet dancing and enjoying the night. Chris was amazing. He really took the time to get to know us and get a feel for what we were looking for in our entertainment. He read the crowd and was very interactive with our guests. Everyone was complementing us on the music and how much fun they had. I highly recommend iReserve for your upcoming events. Thank you Chris and Angelo for celebrating with us and giving our guests an amazing night.

Profile Picture Bethannie , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team at iReserve, first and foremost, were very friendly and professional from start to finish. From our initial consultation up to the big day, Sal was very responsive, flexible, and punctual! He welcomed our input about how we envisioned the night, took it, and absolutely ran with it!! The set up, lighting, and production were amazing, and Sal was the perfect MC for our large, and high-energy Italian family! Intro's, transitions, and timing were all flawless, and our vision was truly brought to life. His team have really mastered reading the crowd and kept our dance floor occupied the ENTIRE NIGHT!! Our guests had an amazing time and are still talking about how the music was on-point! We could not have asked for a more perfect night, and we owe a big thanks to Sal and his team at iReserve for making it happen!!

Profile Picture Franco, 5/31/18, 1 Review