153 Reviews for iReserve Entertainment

Flat Screen (7)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
152 iReserve Entertainment Reviews

Ireserve is by far the best DJ around! We were overjoyed with their service and quality entertainment! I wish we could get married again just to have them DJ for us!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely incredible experience, far exceeded our expectations. From the lighting and music selection to pure professionalism and enthusiasm. Chris was very upfront, very honest, walked us through every step and really put his heart and soul into every minute to ensure we had the very best wedding possible. Can’t thank Chris and the ireserve team enough for the amazing night they put together for us. Highly recommend for any occasion, definitely will not be disappointed! Thank you guys so much again

Profile Picture Chris, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

From the moment I heard and saw the team of iReserve Entertainment & Relm Music I was hooked! I knew we needed to have Sal and his team at our wedding. When you attend bridal shows - people aren't looking forward to getting up and pretending to dance like they're at a wedding. But with Sal, everyone wanted to get up and dance and the people that didn't were dancing in their chairs. We had Sal as our emcee and DJ, along with a man on percussion and a man playing the sax to go along with the music. Everyone who attended the wedding absolutely loved that touch and had fun interacting with them. Everyone was dancing the whole night, not once did I see the floor empty. For our cocktail hour we also had the amazing sax man play and again our guests really loved it. For our ceremony we had a string duo and they played beautifully. It was everything I could have imagined and more. From our first meeting to the night of wedding Sal made us feel like family and really took such a great attention to detail and fit in everything I wanted for that day. I wish we could do it all over again! Anytime we need a DJ/Entertainment we know exactly where to go! We can't thank you enough, you made our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

i heard about sal & ireserve from my mom who attended a wedding and ireserve was there doing the music. I knew who sal was because I went to school with him, but anyway i found a clip of the wedding my mom attended on you tube and the first 5 seconds of that clip i was hooked & also my mom raved about the music.

As soon as I got engaged. We knew who we wanted for our entertainment! When we met with Sal , it was so easy and yet so simple. He wasnt trying to sell us on any extras, he knew we had a budget but more importantly he got to know my husband ans I on a personal level.

The wedding day 4.7.2018 was magical. SAL and his team at ireserve did an outstanding job and we couldnt be happier. The crowd was up and dancing, everyone was loud, having fun and enjoying themselves. I had some of our guests come up to saying that they dont dance at weddings but at ours they did! The truely got the crowd going!

Thank you Ireserve for everything you have done to enhance every aspect of our wedding day. We love you guys!

Profile Picture Floriana, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

People are still talking about the music at my daughters sweet 16 - such a great night!!!!

Profile Picture lisa, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team made my wedding day the most amazing experience of my life! From start to finish, everything was done to perfection! Anytime i needed something, even before the wedding, Sal was there to lend a helping hand. Hands down they are the best team. I could not have asked for a better experience! My expectations were set high, but they beat that by a long shot! If not for them, my day would not have been complete! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding day as awesome as it was! I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking for world-class entertainment! Sal and crew, you guys are truly the best! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you again!!

Profile Picture Jancy, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team are amazing. Meeting with Sal was so easy and comfortable. He was able to include a variety of music from both of our cultures, and seamlessly weave in our very eclectic music interests. Our family and friends were dancing the entire night, and mentioned how much fun they had due to the music. If you are looking for a group that can provide personalized attention, a good time, and lasting memories, look no further than Sal and iReserve Entertainment!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Paul with iReserve Entertainment was impeccable from our first visit til even after the wedding! His communication from day 1 was very thorough, even months before our wedding. Him and his team were beyond professional the entire time - from setting up to packing up. Chris kept the party going the entire time...from our first dance to the very last dance. He also incorporated music from my native county, Albania which was out of this world! DJ Chris Paul is more than just our wedding DJ, my fiancé and myself genuinely consider him a friend now. If you’re looking for a DJ for ANY occasion, I wouldn’t recommend anyone other than DJ Chris Paul with iReserve Entertainment...I promise you will not regret it!!!

Liliana & Evan H.

Profile Picture Liliana, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team were fabulous! Our guests danced all night, and CONTINUE to complement our DJ, music selection, and live entertainment (saxophone player and drummer), days after our wedding. Thank you again for an amazing party!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

iReserve Entertainment was hands down the best decision we ever made for our wedding! From the first moment we met Sal and Chris we knew they were the perfect ones to help us celebrate our big day and make it unforgettable. Their personalities are contagiously energetic and we vibed so well with that that it was a no-brainer!
Jordan and I have received so many compliments from our wedding about how they haven’t danced at a wedding like that in so long, or how they never seen someone dance before until then! My father couldn’t believe the saxophone was real and was in shock about how good it was. The percussions added a nice touch and it was a great surprise for our guests. The iReserve boys got the crowd going and the music kept flowing the entire night - my whole body is still sore!! We had an absolute blast!!! I highly recommend iReserve!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Sal and his team where awesome! They kept the dance floor full the whole night! We had a big mix of ages at the wedding, but Sal kept everyone happy with a perfect mix and selection and by being so responsive to the guests. This team had so much positive energy and excitement flowing through the venue and turned the wedding into a party that no one will forget! I've had so many of the guests asking about Sal and his team for their parties. When your guests are so impressed that they want to write down the dj's info, you know you made the best possible choice and no one could have done a better job. Needless to say, if you can get Sal to DJ your wedding, don't give it a second thought because this guy is the best.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/19/18, 1 Review

12.29.17 Lyndsey & GM - Rock Island Lake Club

WOW. Just WOW!!!! Sal & the entire ireserve team was incredible to work with from start to finish. My husband and I were recommended to use ireserve by very close friends of ours. We had one meeting with Sal and we were hooked. He gets you SO excited for your wedding through his contagious passion and just overall great vibes. I remember leaving our first meeting with him SO excited for our night, even though it was months and months away. My husband and I have a rather eclectic taste in music - everything from country and classic rock to biggy smalls and lil wayne - and Sal and the team completly exhibited US all night long. I literally don't think single person sat aside from dinner and the AWESOME slide slow ireserve made us. Everyone is still talking about how great the music was and how they have never danced that much at a wedding. We can't thank Sal and the team enough for making our night SO much fun. If you are looking for an entertainment vendor to truly care about your event and give it their all - STOP looking because ireserve is it!!!!

With love,
The Linders

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews

iReserve Entertainment was
Phenomenal!!! We would choose them again and again for any event! Chris and Sal and all of others were absolutely amazing and so organized throughout our whole wedding planning! Their enthusiasm for what they do shows in the quality of their work! They take pride in every word, song and dance they perform! If we were ever unsure about a certain detail they stepped right up to help guide us in the right direction! They made all of our specific tributes that much more meaningful with their kind words and special touches! Especially, the video montage! My husband and I didn’t leave the dance floor once and neither did our guests! They could get a rock to dance! Their fast responses and professionalism were A+ and every time we met they were so friendly it was like one big happy family! I could go on and on! You will definitely not be disappointed with this company!!! Thank you guys!!! ??????????

Profile Picture Emily, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As soon as we heard Sal and his team at Melissa's wedding, we knew we wanted them at ours. The entire night not one person was sitting. We had a destination wedding and Sal and Dom were amazing. I have been getting so many compliments on how great the music was and people saying how they will use them in the future. We think music is the most important part of the party and they truly made the night amazing. They were professional, timely and a pleasure to work with. We will for sure be using them for future events. Thank you guys for making our night memorable!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sal and the entire team at iReserve Entertainment truly blew our expectations out of the water on our wedding day. My husband and I are both musicians, and struggled for a long time to find a wedding band that could meet our musical expectations. When we found REALM we knew we had found the perfect fit. Their musicians can play and their vocalists are off the charts!!! We even performed a song with the band at the reception, and our guests cannot stop talking about how phenomenal they were. Sal and Dom are the sweetest people and really work to make your day everything you dream of. High energy, interactive and talented aren’t enough words to describe this group! I can’t thank them enough for the killer work that they do, and they truly made our day the best day of our lives. Love you guys!!! BOOK THEM NOW!!!!

Photo for iReserve Entertainment Review - Photo by Michael Bocchieri
Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Sal made our wedding day PERFECT. From the first day we met with him to the day of the wedding he made everything stress free. He knew exactly what type of vibes we were looking for. He had everyone dancing the whole night. Not only was the music on point, but the lighting was perfect. We also had a percussionist, who made it even BETTER. Sal and his team make your wedding stand out from other weddings. I HIGHLY recommend him. Thank Sal!

Profile Picture Vianca, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

iReserve Entertainment provided unbelievable live music and DJ services for our wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about our experience!
DJ Chris Paul provided us with top quality service throughout the entire process of booking and day-of entertainment. We wanted to have something a little different, and his recommendations really keep the crowd entertained with a fun, interesting feel. To do this, Chris recommended a live music-DJ combo, which ended up being the best decision ever. We booked a jazz band to play cocktail hour that our guests absolutely loved; they added such charm to the cocktail hour, and the musicians were very talented.
Chris emceed the reception and had a fantastic way of keeping the crowd on their feet. The setlist was remarkable; my husband and I guided Chris on artists and the overall feel we wanted for the evening, and he delivered the highest quality effortlessly. The live sax and drums from cocktail hour were scheduled to play throughout the reception, which was a huge hit. They moved through the crowd and played along with the DJs songs. We even got 2 sax solos throughout the night! Both the sax and percussionist absolutely killed it the entire evening, playing alongs with both new and old songs, giving everyone something to enjoy!
My guests had the floor packed all night - nobody wanted to sit down for dinner! This is a big deal, because neither of our families/friends are known to dance the night away, but the quality of entertainment had everyone raving. Most of our guests reached out to say our wedding was the best they had ever been to! iReserve Entertainment and DJ Chris Paul deserve all the credit. I don't have the words to fully express how grateful I am to Chris for his ability to perfect the happiest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot put into words how amazing Sal and his team are. We always knew we were going to use the iReserve team for our wedding as we enjoyed their services as numerous weddings we attended. The service we got was incredible! Sal listened to all of our requests and made sure each one was met. We had a percussionist and saxophonist that blew away our guests and had everyone talking about them for weeks. Music makes the wedding and with Sal's helps, ours was completely unforgettable.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Absolutely amazing! I cant say enough great things. My dj was kind enough to play with days notice after my other dj cancelled our outdoor wedding due to rain. He made our day even more special. I would reccomend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Nan, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris and the I Reserve team Was One ofthe most amazing Parts of my wedding. Every little detail that they put in was amazing from being there two hours early making sure everything looked beautiful giving me a beautiful photobooth, The wonderful picture montage. And hours of great music! I couldn’t have asked for more! My guest never left the dance floor and I’ve gotten multiple people asking Who the DJ was and how amazing they were thank you so much again for making my day and my husband so memorable. Making us not just feel like clients a But friends !

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/27/17, 1 Review

Sal,
Nick and I are on our honeymoon thinking about our wedding day, and I honestly don't even know how to put into words how thankful we are for all that you did for us on our wedding day. At every single wedding that I've ever been to, the dancing and partying starts after dinner has been served. I remember turning to Nick during our reception and asking him if we missed dinner, because the dance floor was PACKED even before the main course was plated. That's when I knew it was going to be an amazing night. You helped us throw a party that we could only dream of having. Even 5 days later, I can't tell you how many texts and calls that Nick and I have received, telling us that our wedding was the best wedding that they've ever been to! From the introductions to the final song of the evening, you and the iReserve team had everyone in the palm of your hand, each song being better than the next. When we first met with you back in the fall of 2016, you gave us a sheet to fill out with our "must plays" and "must not plays" for the reception. We're so glad that we left those spaces completely blank and let you gauge the crowd and play whatever you felt should be played. To any future bride or groom reading this, if you put all your trust in Sal and his team there is no way that you will be anything but blown away. From slow country ballads to the Wobble, Sal hit every genre and made the songs flow seamlessly. Sal, know that you have not only gained two faithful clients in Nick and I, but also two lifelong friends. Thank you again!
Love,
Mr. and Mrs. Strickler
10-08-17

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One word: INCREDIBLE. When we started planning our wedding, there wasn't a moment of hesitation when it came to choosing who would take care of music for our ceremony and reception. Sal and Josh, both good friends of ours for years, are the absolute BEST at what they do. Our wedding was everything we had hoped for because of them! Sal was organized and patient when it came to choosing music and creating a flow for our wedding that fit our personalities and family dynamics. We opted out of a few typical wedding traditions while adding in some that may not usually go together, but Sal made it all work FLAWLESSLY! I can remember looking around me on the dance floor and watching all our guests having a fabulous time and thinking how lucky we were to have such an amazing group of professionals with us. I can only hope Sal, Josh, and their team had as much fun as we did!

Profile Picture Cortney, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used iReserved Entertainment for our wedding in October and we are so happy we did! Chris and his team were INCREDIBLE!!! We received so many compliments, both from our guests as well as our venue itself! Not only did they keep the dance party going all night, but they were so professional and easy to work with! Everything was seamless from the ceremony through to the last song. The music selection was exactly what we were looking for! These guys are awesome. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Within 5 seconds of meeting Sal from iReserve we knew he was the one. It truly felt like we were meeting up with an old friend who completely understood us and what we wanted immediately. Sal was super professional, organized and quick to respond anytime I reached out. My husband and I were a bit nervous because we wanted to be able to incorporate so many different genres and to make sure it wasn't just all of your typical "hits" being played all night. We did not want a DJ who was going to play the same playlist he has for every wedding. Sal seamlessly incorporated every song we wanted to hear and more! It felt beyond personalized and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Everyone at the wedding raved about how great the music was from start to finish. I would not have trusted anyone other than Sal for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews