167 Reviews for iReserve Entertainment

Flat Screen (7)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
166 iReserve Entertainment Reviews

If you want a company that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call iReserve! I cannot day enough wonderful things about them and their services! I got married a month ago and have people still coming up to me asking me who was the amazing DJ/MC at my event because they want to use them!
Sal and his guys had people on the dance floor from start to after finish! We had over 50 people dancing at midnight asking for one more song- that’s how you know you picked the right crew! They were able to mix the Arabic music in with the English music seamlessly, which is no easy task! Thank you guys for giving us the best day of our lives, and the best wedding experience for our guests!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Blaise was the DJ for our daughter Olivia's Sweet 16 this past Saturday night and he was amazing! The party was seamless! Not only was the music awesome, his personality is professional and accommodating! Thank you for an unforgettable night!!

Profile Picture Donna , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a pleasure having Sal host my wedding! He was so awesome, the music was amazing! He even had my grandparents friends on the dance floor! Thank you again Sal for everything!!!

Profile Picture Tyffanee, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Sal was the DJ for our wedding this past weekend and I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect night. He was awesome! His team was so awesome and he truly listened to everything we asked for. At a wedding people talk about the food and the music- and by far my wedding exceeded expecpations. He was amazing my husband and I danced the night away! We are BEYOND happy with the service from iReserve.

Profile Picture Nicole , 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Best in the Business! DJ Chris Paul is amazing! From the moment I booked with Chris I knew he was the one vendor I didn't have to worry about because he puts so much care and time into his work, and truly loves what he does. The dance floor at our wedding was packed all night long, everyone loved the music selection, and still can't get over how great of a party it was. I've already had several guests ask me for his contact information so they can refer him to friends. Thank you to Chris, and the entire ireserve team for truly making our wedding epic, and a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Elisha, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best decision we could have made!! All of my guests were raving about how amazing the DJ and MC (Sal) were! The dance floor was never empty and iReserve kept the party going all night. Every single detail was perfect from the personalized monogram, live sax and percussion, to the video montage! I couldn’t possibly be any happier with iReserve!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Amazing doesn't being to describe the phenomenal job DJ Chris Paul and the iReserve team did during our wedding! Chris Paul is a pleasure to work with and is very passionate about creating everlasting memories for his clients. From the beginning he made sure the planning was stress free for us, and when it came time for the wedding everyone was out of their chairs and on the dance floor (including my dad which I've never seen dance). Guest were saying how great Chris Paul and his team were, we will definitely use them for future events and HIGHLY recommend them! #DoSomethingDifferent #OnceUponATiscia

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Incredible night was made even more spectacular for 1 simple reason, Chris Paul and the iReserve Entertainment Team!!! We couldn't have been anymore on the same page with Chris as far as what music and vibe we wanted at our wedding. After our last meeting we couldn't wait to get to that moment at our wedding where Chris and crew could take the night off to the next level and they blew the roof off of our expectations!!! The live music Sax and Percussion boys set the tone that something special is about to happen!!! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end and nobody wanted it to stop, (I know a few people tried to pay for more time because the dance party was that epic) however rules are rules and we had to go, but we know our next event will definitely have Chris and the crew DJing it!!!! Nothing but compliments from everyone we spoke to and many people plan on hiring them after experiencing a party that can only be described as SPECTACULAR!!!
Thanks again,
Joe and Lindsey

Profile Picture Joe, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We witnessed iReserve at a friends wedding and had a great time, next thing you know we needed a DJ for our own wedding.
The first time I met Sal and the IReserve Team I went alone as my fiancé at the time was not available due to her work schedule. As soon as I left the offices I called my fiancé and said Sal is the guy we need at our wedding!
First of all as soon as you speak on the phone the staff was just so calm, concerned and nice. Never did we feel pressured or overwhelmed with making any decision between DJ or band, which type of lighting, photo booth options and so many additional options.
Sal helped us pick the perfect lighting options and DJ set up and photo booth for our wedding.
All of our emails and concerns with met with an extremely rapid response!
We made our few suggestions for the introductions and first dance, but when we met with Sal a few weeks before the event he asked what we want to hear and we just told him we wanted everyone to have a good time.
The IReserve team rocked our wedding! Everyone, the kids, friends and even Grandpa had a great time! I would definitely recommend IReserve. Oh, and the photo album that they made for us at the photo booth throughout this night is great ! Also be sure to check the IReserve IG account the morning after, Sal captured our favorite photo of the night from our first dance! We should have hired him as our photographer too!

Profile Picture joe, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

iReserve did a fantastic job. Our guests had a tremendous time. Everyone was on their feet dancing and enjoying the night. Chris was amazing. He really took the time to get to know us and get a feel for what we were looking for in our entertainment. He read the crowd and was very interactive with our guests. Everyone was complementing us on the music and how much fun they had. I highly recommend iReserve for your upcoming events. Thank you Chris and Angelo for celebrating with us and giving our guests an amazing night.

Profile Picture Bethannie , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team at iReserve, first and foremost, were very friendly and professional from start to finish. From our initial consultation up to the big day, Sal was very responsive, flexible, and punctual! He welcomed our input about how we envisioned the night, took it, and absolutely ran with it!! The set up, lighting, and production were amazing, and Sal was the perfect MC for our large, and high-energy Italian family! Intro's, transitions, and timing were all flawless, and our vision was truly brought to life. His team have really mastered reading the crowd and kept our dance floor occupied the ENTIRE NIGHT!! Our guests had an amazing time and are still talking about how the music was on-point! We could not have asked for a more perfect night, and we owe a big thanks to Sal and his team at iReserve for making it happen!!

Profile Picture Franco, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal, Chris, and the team were awesome

Profile Picture Matt, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

IReserve is the best in the business! They are truly dedicated to their work and it shows! Sal and his team are untouchable, our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without them! Love you guys❤️

Profile Picture Carlie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team absolutely killed it at our wedding this past Friday!! The second we met Sal we knew we had to go with him. He is so chill and made everything SO easy. Wedding planning was so stressful and Sal was hands down the most fun and easiest part of it. We had a few weird requests and so did our friends and Sal made it all happen with ease. Our dance floor was full all night, even with older guests who never dance at weddings. People are still telling us how amazing the music and entertainment was. We cannot thank Sal and his team enough for making our wedding so much fun.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ireserve is by far the best DJ around! We were overjoyed with their service and quality entertainment! I wish we could get married again just to have them DJ for us!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely incredible experience, far exceeded our expectations. From the lighting and music selection to pure professionalism and enthusiasm. Chris was very upfront, very honest, walked us through every step and really put his heart and soul into every minute to ensure we had the very best wedding possible. Can’t thank Chris and the ireserve team enough for the amazing night they put together for us. Highly recommend for any occasion, definitely will not be disappointed! Thank you guys so much again

Profile Picture Chris, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

From the moment I heard and saw the team of iReserve Entertainment & Relm Music I was hooked! I knew we needed to have Sal and his team at our wedding. When you attend bridal shows - people aren't looking forward to getting up and pretending to dance like they're at a wedding. But with Sal, everyone wanted to get up and dance and the people that didn't were dancing in their chairs. We had Sal as our emcee and DJ, along with a man on percussion and a man playing the sax to go along with the music. Everyone who attended the wedding absolutely loved that touch and had fun interacting with them. Everyone was dancing the whole night, not once did I see the floor empty. For our cocktail hour we also had the amazing sax man play and again our guests really loved it. For our ceremony we had a string duo and they played beautifully. It was everything I could have imagined and more. From our first meeting to the night of wedding Sal made us feel like family and really took such a great attention to detail and fit in everything I wanted for that day. I wish we could do it all over again! Anytime we need a DJ/Entertainment we know exactly where to go! We can't thank you enough, you made our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

i heard about sal & ireserve from my mom who attended a wedding and ireserve was there doing the music. I knew who sal was because I went to school with him, but anyway i found a clip of the wedding my mom attended on you tube and the first 5 seconds of that clip i was hooked & also my mom raved about the music.

As soon as I got engaged. We knew who we wanted for our entertainment! When we met with Sal , it was so easy and yet so simple. He wasnt trying to sell us on any extras, he knew we had a budget but more importantly he got to know my husband ans I on a personal level.

The wedding day 4.7.2018 was magical. SAL and his team at ireserve did an outstanding job and we couldnt be happier. The crowd was up and dancing, everyone was loud, having fun and enjoying themselves. I had some of our guests come up to saying that they dont dance at weddings but at ours they did! The truely got the crowd going!

Thank you Ireserve for everything you have done to enhance every aspect of our wedding day. We love you guys!

Profile Picture Floriana, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

People are still talking about the music at my daughters sweet 16 - such a great night!!!!

Profile Picture lisa, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team made my wedding day the most amazing experience of my life! From start to finish, everything was done to perfection! Anytime i needed something, even before the wedding, Sal was there to lend a helping hand. Hands down they are the best team. I could not have asked for a better experience! My expectations were set high, but they beat that by a long shot! If not for them, my day would not have been complete! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding day as awesome as it was! I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone looking for world-class entertainment! Sal and crew, you guys are truly the best! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you again!!

Profile Picture Jancy, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team are amazing. Meeting with Sal was so easy and comfortable. He was able to include a variety of music from both of our cultures, and seamlessly weave in our very eclectic music interests. Our family and friends were dancing the entire night, and mentioned how much fun they had due to the music. If you are looking for a group that can provide personalized attention, a good time, and lasting memories, look no further than Sal and iReserve Entertainment!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Paul with iReserve Entertainment was impeccable from our first visit til even after the wedding! His communication from day 1 was very thorough, even months before our wedding. Him and his team were beyond professional the entire time - from setting up to packing up. Chris kept the party going the entire time...from our first dance to the very last dance. He also incorporated music from my native county, Albania which was out of this world! DJ Chris Paul is more than just our wedding DJ, my fiancé and myself genuinely consider him a friend now. If you’re looking for a DJ for ANY occasion, I wouldn’t recommend anyone other than DJ Chris Paul with iReserve Entertainment...I promise you will not regret it!!!

Liliana & Evan H.

Profile Picture Liliana, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sal and his team were fabulous! Our guests danced all night, and CONTINUE to complement our DJ, music selection, and live entertainment (saxophone player and drummer), days after our wedding. Thank you again for an amazing party!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

iReserve Entertainment was hands down the best decision we ever made for our wedding! From the first moment we met Sal and Chris we knew they were the perfect ones to help us celebrate our big day and make it unforgettable. Their personalities are contagiously energetic and we vibed so well with that that it was a no-brainer!
Jordan and I have received so many compliments from our wedding about how they haven’t danced at a wedding like that in so long, or how they never seen someone dance before until then! My father couldn’t believe the saxophone was real and was in shock about how good it was. The percussions added a nice touch and it was a great surprise for our guests. The iReserve boys got the crowd going and the music kept flowing the entire night - my whole body is still sore!! We had an absolute blast!!! I highly recommend iReserve!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/9/18, 1 Review