iReserve Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Alexa
    Alexa B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing staff; FUN

iReserve really made our day amazing! My husband and I just got married this past September 2020! Even during this craziness with COVID iReserve was so flexible and easy to work with! Sal and his team totally understood our style and so many people were complimenting us on the music! They provided beautiful lighting and we added on a sax player which was really awesome! We are so happy we went with iReserve and hope to use them for parties in the future!! Check them out!!! You will NOT be disappointed!!!
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 11/12/2021

Always the best weddings!

You legit cannot go wrong with them! They throw the best weddings and they have sooo many different options to choose from (live bands, DJ, lighting, photo booths , etc) that it’s crazy! Sal and blaze did our wedding and they were phenomenal but anyone you get will be equally as great!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie S. Married on 10/30/2021

Beyond amazing

iReserve was amazing to work with every step of the way! They were readily available whenever I had a question or concern, they were so helpful as they went above and beyond to set up a backdrop that needed some assembly for our photo booth, and most importantly they kept our dance floor packed the whole night! They were so professional, so kind, and so easy to work with!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 10/22/2021

iReserve Entertainment brought it!!!

We found iReserve through another wedding that they did at our venue. We knew wanted a DJ for our wedding but then in talking to Sal we learned there were options to have some live instruments which we loved. Leading up to the wedding Sal told us we had his "A team" and he truly meant it! The iReserve team was there early and set up seamlessly to play the music for our ceremony and reception. Once the reception got going, our guests were absolutely floored!! All night people were asking us about iReserve and absolutely loved the combination of the live saxophone and percussion - it added so much to the vibe of the night! They had people on the dance floor the whole night and our guests continued to rave about it the next morning. We also added on a photobooth last minute which I am so glad we did. It was a huge hit and an added plus is that the photos go directly to your phone - no paper waste and we got to see all the photos from the night! It was so nice to see how much fun everyone had. Highly recommend the iReserve team!
    Nicole F. Married on 10/17/2021

The best of the best

I have been using iReserve for all of my events for about a decade now and they are PHENOMENAL. They truly are the best of the best! I got married October 17th of this year and being a covid bride, working with Sal put me at such ease (as per usual) Sal & his crew are always such a pleasure to work with and know exactly how to keep the party going from beginning till the very end! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding, and all of my other events, a night people cannot stop talking about. 5 stars simply isn’t enough to give iReserve!! Do yourself the favor, and book iReserve for any of your events. It will be hands down one of the best decisions you can make for your special day!!
    Lisa C. Married on 10/16/2021

As the Mother of the Bride…

I love this DJ Sal and his crew. The variety of music that was played was on point. Whatever I requested he played. He even let me play the bongos I was part of the team. I was very very happy with Sal highly recommend him and hey Sal if you're looking for a new member of your DJ crew I will gladly step in I had so so so much fun at my daughter's wedding so I thank you for your part in that!
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 10/16/2021

Book them - now!

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Sal & IReserve are!! From beginning to end Sal and team delivered. It was a pleasure working with such a humble group of people. Lots of people came up to me the night of my wedding and said “who is this DJ he is amazing??!!” Sal played all the music we wanted and the dance floor was packed ALL night!! I’m not a dancer at all and I was on the dance floor all night! We found Sal because my family used them previously for their events and they just stuck out to us more than any other DJ at weddings we’ve been too! I was even out on the dance floor for those weddings - that’s how amazing he is!

We also booked our videographer & photobooth with Sal. What I loved most about that was no printing was done for the photobooth!! Saves paper :) everything gets sent digitally to your phone.

My mom wants to write a separate review because she was blown away by them as well!

If you need a DJ- stop here. IReserve is who you NEED to book! You will not regret it !!!
  • Carly
    Carly S. Married on 10/16/2021

The best of the best!!

IReserve is the best!! The most raved about vendor at my wedding for sure. The entire day/night flowed so perfectly and Joe our MC made the day so easy for me. He checked in, made sure I was happy with how everything was going, handled my many emails with last minute changes so well, and overall was great to work with. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who is planning their big day!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha P. Married on 10/02/2021

Highly Recommend!

Sal and the iReserve team were amazing to work with for our wedding! I highly recommend choosing them for your wedding. The entire process was stress free. We knew from the initial consultation that Sal was the perfect DJ for us. He is genuine, personable, professional, and extremely talented at what he does! We felt completely confident in his abilities, and he did not disappoint during our wedding. There was not a single song played that I didn’t like. He did an amazing job at reading the room and keeping the party going. You will not regret choosing iReserve for your wedding!
  • Angel
    Angel R. Married on 08/05/2021

Best in the business!

iReserve Entertainment is the best in the business. After postponing our wedding due to covid we finally got our day and ireserve was so easy to work with throughout the stressful process of postponing. On our wedding day they did the ceremony music which was perfect. Our reception was out of this world. They brought the excitement, love, and Joy into the room. The DJ, soloist, Sax player and drummer were amazing and our guest loved it all. Guest continue to compliment how amazing they were. The dance floor was always full and everyone enjoyed every minute of it. Being in the wedding industry I have seen many Entertainment companies at weddings and I have to say iReserve blows them all away!
  • Haylie
    Haylie M. Married on 08/05/2021

Non-stop bangers!

DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!!! There are not enough words to explain how AMAZING Blaise and his team were for our wedding. First things first is that they were so accommodating when we had to push our wedding day to 2021 due to COVID. But the real magic happened leading up to the wedding reception and of course, on the night of. Blaise had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and I could not stop hearing days after how good the music was the whole night. They did exactly as we had asked and we could not have chosen a better DJ for our long anticipated night. I'll continue to recommend them for my friends and family's weddings in the future!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 07/25/2021

THANK YOU iReserve for an unforgettable night!!

We were married on July 25th of this year, and we chose iReserveDJ for our wedding ceremony, reception and after-party. WOW! What an absolutely fantastic decision that turned out to be. When we booked with iReserve, we were able to choose from a multitude of options that allowed us to craft an experience we felt would be appropriate for us. The lighting and effect options we chose really helped to tie the room together at our venue. The photobooth allowed our guests to create boomerangs for Instagram and send the pictures directly to their phones. We also received a copy of every picture from our photobooth that night, which was so fun to look at while relaxing on our honeymoon and reminiscing. Most importantly, Sal and his team were amazing and the music was absolutely SPOT ON (the dance floor was packed all night). All of the music we chose was played, and all of the music we absolutely did not want was NOT played. THANK YOU iReserve for an unforgettable night!! -Aldo & Jessica Cascio
    Audrey S. Married on 07/23/2021

An absolute PARTY your search is done

When we were looking at bands we were so torn between a band and a DJ and really wanted to have both. I cannot believe we got so lucky with Sal and the iReserve team who absolutely MADE our wedding! Our guests kept coming up to us to say how incredible the music was and are still talking about them. We had our meeting with them in the final month of our wedding to discuss songs and by that point were so overwhelmed and stressed so gave them very generic guidelines about what we do and don’t like and somehow they captured us perfectly. The whole night had everyone on the dance floor, the DJ blended seamlessly with the band and the talent on their team is above and beyond! I truly believe the food and the music is what guests remember the most and this is THE band to make an unforgettable wedding. Love you guys thank you again!
  • F
    Frank D. Married on 07/12/2021

Amazing band - what a great experience

Wow. The talent on display was incredible. Aside from the amazing experience they provided for our guests, the bands sheer talent was just incredible to watch. Anyone looking for great musicians and an experience your guests will never forget - this band is for you. I’m already getting multiple requests from friends for the bands name.
    Maryjo M. Married on 06/25/2021

The Most Epic Night!

If you want to be treated like family look no further! From the very first meeting with Sal and Joe they really took the time to hear us and what we wanted! My husband and I are into house music, my husband being Cuban we had to make sure there was some classic salsa thrown in the mix, and also appeasing our entire crowd and what can I say except it was everything and MORE! Joe and Blaise absolutely killed it at our wedding! Joe was so attentive to us all night and kept checking in to make sure we were having the best time! We got endless texts the next day saying how great the music was! I also can’t say enough good things about iReserves photographer. The pictures they captured of our crowd and us having the best time are priceless! Look no further than iReserve you will not be disappointed!
  • Brian
    Brian K. Married on 06/12/2021

Hiring iReserve was the best decision we made!

Hiring Sal and iReserve was the best thing we did for our wedding. He kept people dancing throughout the entire evening. We couldn’t even get people to sit for dinner they were having so much fun!
    Joseph Married on 06/11/2021

Seamless From Start to Finish

From the first meeting to the follow up, the day after the wedding, Sal and his team at iReserve were able to cater to our needs. We had to move our date due to COVID and there was no issue with the date change they were very helpful during the process. The wedding day went seamless at the NEW Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury NJ. I had 2 guests the night of our wedding ask who did our entertainment, and as of today have set up meetings with Sal. Highly Recommend Sal and the team to take care of your wedding!
  • ROBYN
    Robyn P. Married on 06/05/2021

Best Entertainment Company Ever!!

We could not have asked for a better experience with iReserve entertainment. From our initial consultation (through pandemic-times no less), everyone from the iReserve team was responsive, professional, and so friendly. We did a combo package including strings for our ceremony, a jazz quartet for cocktail hour and DJ for the reception. Music on all fronts was fantastic – everyone did an amazing job. DJ Angelo crushed it at the reception – What a party! Our dance floor was packed the whole night (we even had a wedding guest dancing on top of her table)! We received so many compliments about how amazing the DJ was & we would highly recommend him!
    We also added uplighting and a photobooth through iReserve, both of which were well worth it - so convenient to have one entertainment company cover all the bases!
    Amanda D. Married on 05/30/2021

Amanda DeNaro Kunkel

I can’t say enough good things about I-Reserve. The entire team! Right after our initial consult I knew they were perfect for Sean and I. They felt like friends from the beginning

To add, they had a flat tire on the way to our wedding, IN THE POURING RAIN, and did not skip a beat. I actually didn’t even know this happened until the next day!

My venue was even so happy with their flexibility because we had to many last minute changes due to rain.

Me husband and I wanted an acoustic guitar for our ceremony and they found the most flawless perfect guitarist. We had a family member that wanted a sing, and a best man that was deployed that did his speech via video. I Reserve accommodated it all.

Sean and I relied heavily on their music choices because we didn’t have an set playlist in our head. I cannot reiterate enough how they hit the nail on the head. My guests said they were getting bodied off the dance floor, that’s how packed it was. ALL NIGHT. At the end of the day, that’s all you can ask for.

We were told numerous times how great our DJ was an how fun our dance floor was. I have been to many weddings, especially in the same season as mine, and I can’t help but compare my DJ to others. I will never stop recommending them.

On our wedding day, the coldest and rainiest day in MDW history, I Reserve made my dreams come true. Hands down.

Much love to this team!!!
  • Yuqing
    Yuqing L. Married on 05/17/2021

Huge hit with guests!

The services I utilized with iReserve was indoor sparklers and photobooth. My main contact was Sal, who was very very responsive via email and phone, which I so appreciated, because I booked them about 2 weeks before my wedding. Sal answered all of my questions regarding their services and worked with me on pricing. Their pricing is definitely competitive, but fair. One of my requirements for signing with them was for their workers to be either fully vaccinated or have neg covid test before the event. I voiced that concern and Sal made it happen before I sign the contact! Sal also worked with me to change the photobooth backdrop. Once I signed, I worked with Joe to decide on a photobooth strip template and he was also very fast with responses. During the wedding, the indoor sparklers were a huge hit! They light it up during all high moments and even worked with my videographer to get the right shots. Then at the end of the night, Joe gives me a scrapbook album full of guests' photobooth strips with their wishes for the newlywed written in it. It was the best ever! Few days later, I receive a Dropbox of digital copies of the photobooth pictures, which was great to send out to guests, as a few people asked about it. I could not recommend Sal and Joe more! Book them fast!
    Christina Married on 05/13/2021

Nothing but Fun !

The iReserve team was nothing short of excellent from beginning (planning) to end for our wedding. We were one of the very many couples who had to reschedule our 2020 due to COVID closures and they were courteous and accommodating with our rescheduling uncertainty.

We received great feedback from guests during and after the wedding of how much fun they had and stayed on the dance floor all night !

Thank you !

-Christina & Kyle B.
    Alison G. Married on 05/08/2021

Ms. Alison Grego

Sal and Joe delivered the most amazing night at our wedding. With a cancellation and a reschedule they were 100% flexible and our reception was a 10out of 10.
    Thank you all at I Reserve DJ and Entertainment for a night of a lifetime.
    Selfi S. Married on 04/30/2021

The best there is!

iReserve is the best in the industry!! Our first meeting with Sal was amazing, He was a vendor we knew I did not have to worry about throughout planning. He understood the music we wanted and told us “I got it” and he truly did get it! We had a multi-cultural wedding and Sal and his team worked so well with the band and made sure all of our guests were happy. People were on the dance floor the entire night. Soon as the wedding was over we had guests running to us asking for the DJ’s info. iReserve is truly the best in the industry and very professional!!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 04/17/2021

Professional, fun DJs - will make your event amazing!

Sal & Joe are the best! If you are looking for fun, caring & professional DJs with great taste - look no further.

From our first call with Sal (after interviews with 3 other DJs in the area), we knew he was our guy. He immediately put us at ease with his style + the personal approach he takes for each event. Sal was lined up to DJ our “big” wedding.

When we had to cancel our original plan, and instead plan for a 30-person event (outdoor, everyone took COVID tests, etc.), Sal didn’t miss a beat. He said it was no problem at all. His colleague Joe joined us for our wedding on 4/17/21.

Joe MADE the wedding. Despite the uncertainty around dancing, being close together, etc., he had full confidence from our first conversation that the event would be VERY FUN. And he was right. Joe had everyone dancing immediately and expertly read the room to keep the party going all night long. And he managed the event perfectly with very little guidance from us. Cannot recommend Joe enough!!

Look no further - iReserve will make your day perfect.
  • Ryann
    Ryann M. Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing! Best dj ever

IReserve is the BEST OF THE BEST! We got so many compliments on the music!!! Our other vendors actually called us the next day to ask who our DJ was. The dance floor was packed all night long & each song was better than the last. I can’t say enough great things about Sal & the IReserve team!

Oh & add the saxophone on to your package! So entertaining!