iReserve Entertainment Reviews

• Karen

Karen Fontanarosa · Married on 11/11/2018

Outstanding

Absolutely the BEST!! From start to finish
    I Reserve and the crew were so warm, friendly, attentive, and actually listened to our requests, and then some, that I would highly recommended them for ANY occasion. You are not only a customer but actually feel like family right from the first appointment. Extremely helpful with choosing the most perfect songs and their experience goes way beyond their years. We loved everything and everyone and I’m sure you will too!!!! Such sweet gentleman with amazing talent you will not be disappointed. Call them today to book your special occasion 😊.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Everything On point!

Music was great! Sal and his team are organized and detail oriented. They made choosing music a breeze and kept everyone dancing all night long. Truly a wonderful day and experience working with everyone at iReserve.

iReserve Entertainment 1
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/02/2018

iReserve was easily the best choice for our wedding

When it came time for us to choose a DJ for our wedding, I knew there was going to be no shopping around. From seeing past reviews and videos, and past personal experience, I knew Sal and the iReserve team where the ones who were going to DJ our wedding, and make it a great time for everyone. And I was right. From the initial conversation to our final meeting and all the questions in between, Sal was right there to provide recommendations and answer any questions we had, ensuring us that it would be exactly what we were looking for. We used iReserve for our ceremony music as well which they executed on flawlessly making for the exact ceremony I had envisioned, complete with requests for specific versions of songs and specific timing of songs. For our reception, guests were up and dancing from the get go and didn’t stop until the last shuttle left our venue. Guests of all ages were dancing and having the best time which is all that we wanted from our reception. In speaking with our guests, they echoed what we saw and all raved about the time they had and the great mix of different types of music provided. (I even had a friend remark, “They’re amazing, do you think they would do a 1st birthday?”) Equally as important, my new husband and I had such an amazing time at our reception thanks to the iReserve team. My husband isn’t much of a dancer and they even got him out there on the dance floor and enjoying himself. From the lighting they provided to the custom monogram, they just had everything we were looking for to make our celebration exactly what we wanted. Choosing Sal and the iReserve team was one of the easiest wedding planning choices we made. They truly helped to make the night perfect for us and I would recommend them, hands down, to anyone looking for a DJ to make their wedding or any other event, the one of their dreams!!

Devorah · Married on 10/21/2018

Wedding Music 🎶

I highly recommend iReserve DJ company to host any event. We just had the most fun/meaningful/beautiful wedding thanks to them. Sal was amazing at coordinating everything and we had Josh do a fantastic job of djing the night of. We also had a string quartet through them who were able to play all of the special songs we requested for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Best decision ever!!!

iReserve Entertainment 2

Angie Aliano · Married on 10/21/2018

So Amazing!!

Sal and his team at iReserve know what they are doing! From hitting every song choice on my list at the right time, keeping everyone up and dancing and playing a perfect song to end our wedding. iReserve was amazing! Sal and his team were on time, professional and definitely know how to get the party started. I had a crazy list of song ideas for our wedding and Sal helped us choose the right songs. I also had about 100 songs on my list of must plays and Sal did his best to play them all. If you are thinking about booking Sal and his team don’t hesitate! Thank you iReserve for helping us create our dream wedding!

Jessica Panicucci · Married on 10/14/2018

The Entire Room Danced

The iReserve staff made our wedding! From our initial meeting with Sal, we knew this entertainment company was the right fit for us. They were easy to work with and the entire staff was professional. Sal was able to provide us everything we needed from the lighting, to music, live musicians, and the photo booth. He followed through on every request I had - and I had some crazy ones! And most importantly he got the entire room up to dance! We had a percussionist and a saxophone player during the reception and they were such a great way to incorporate live musicians without hiring an entire band. But most importantly, when I requested to have my cousin sing our first dance song as well as the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance songs, Sal went above and beyond to speak with my cousin ahead of time and arrange a time for them to have a sound check so that everything sounded perfect when we danced. I know that when it comes time for another party, I will be calling Sal! To Sal and the entire iReserve team, thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding a dream come true!

Kristen B · Married on 10/13/2018

Best decision Ever

It has been over two week since our wedding day and friends and family members are still raving to us about our band. Sal and Relm were incredibly professional and talented musicians who bring life and energy to the party. They will have everyone up on their feet the second the night starts!
    In addition, the venue staff complemented us about a dozen times stating it was the best band they’ve ever heard and praising Relm and the gang for their professionalism and organization. We can’t thank Sal and Relm enough for an unforgettable evening!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/07/2018

Our wedding was a HIT!!!

If you're looking for the best entertainment out there, then go with iReserve Entertainment!! I don't even know where to begin when I say how amazing they were!! If I could I would relive our wedding over and over again! I have never seen so many people dance like they did at our wedding. I don't even think anyone ate! Everyone just wanted to dance the night away! Everything was exactly how we wanted it. It was a party of a life time, and all of our guest said it was the best wedding they've ever been too, and that the entertainment was everything and more! They offer so many different packages other than just entertainment, from photo booths, Instagram hashtag printout stations, lighting, and the list goes on and on! I can't thank them enough for making our wedding such a hit!! I HIGHLY recommend iReserve!! They are the BEST out there!!

iReserve Entertainment 3
    iReserve Entertainment 4
    iReserve Entertainment 5

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Kept the party going all night long!

The team at iReserve were a pleasure to work with. They have an amazing crew of MCs and Djs. They were ALWAYS available to chat and are open to any idea that you have! The music and vibe they put together really kept the energy up beat and kept the party going all night long!

Debra · Married on 09/22/2018

We had an amazing experience, would recommend to anyone

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!

AMAZING is the first word that comes to mind when I think about iReserve. Sal and his team did such an amazing job on my wedding day. Our first dance was "Perfect Symphony" by Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli. Sal made sure that everything was executed perfectly. The fog, the pyros (sparklers), the entrance of the sax player and violinists once Andrea Bocelli starting singing during our song, it all came together perfectly and looked so magical!! I still have guests calling me telling me that they've never seen a first dance more beautiful than ours. I have even had tons of random brides message me on Instagram and Facebook who had come across our videos and ask me who I hired for my entertainment because they fell in love with our first dance. Aside from our first dance, Sal and his team made sure that everyone was on the dance floor all night long! He made sure to play all of the songs we had requested and gone over with him prior and also made sure that I got in everything I wanted. For example, My husband and I wanted to have a special one on one dance with his grandma and my grandpas, so Sal made sure this happened right before we cut our cake. Sal was SO organized and so on top of everything, I didn't have to worry about a thing that day when it came to entertainment. Like I said, I am still getting phone calls about how amazing they were! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Sal and his team for your big day. He truly cares about the happiness of his couples and does everything in his power to make sure your day is perfect. Thank you again to Sal and his team for all that they did to make my day absolutely magical and amazing!!!!! I can't stop watching videos from our first dance!!!! I wish I could give them 10 stars!

iReserve Entertainment 6
    iReserve Entertainment 14
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/22/2018

Dancing on Clouds

IReserve Entertainment does A+ work! Brides if your looking for the best DJ company around this is your number one dj vendor! They kept the party dancing all night long, worked with our budget and let us dance on clouds. (Ladies you are going to want that! Its amazing for pictures trust me!) Josh kept the crowd up and out of their seats the entire night! Thank Josh & IReserve for making our special day so memorable!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

Simply the best!

Sal and iReserve Entertainment were referred to us by a mutual friend. We could not have been more impressed by their professionalism and talent. They made the planning easy and helped guide us through all of the details leading up to the big day. At the wedding, they had everything under control and had everyone dancing all night long. We also opted to add the musicians to our reception and we highly suggest this - our guests are still complimenting us! We can't recommend iReserve enough!

iReserve Entertainment 15

Kristen Lauber · Married on 09/14/2018

Sal is the BEST

Sal is the BEST. We will hire him for any future events we may have. Of all of our vendors for our wedding, he was by far the easiest to communicate and coordinate with. We are so happy we chose Sal!

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2018

When my husband first proposed to me, I knew immediately I wanted Sal and iReserve entertainment for our big day, and he did not disappoint. My husband and I had the time of our lives with family and friends, and a huge reason was because of the entire iReserve crew. He not only played all of the music we wanted, he kept the crowd dancing the entire night! The photo booth was so much fun, and the photo album they put together with everyone’s pictures and messages everyone wrote is such a nice keepsake! We especially loved our photo montage and all the amazing pictures Sal took himself and had rotating on the big screen the whole night. We honestly did not want the night to end and we wish we could do it all over because it was perfect! If you are looking for a DJ to rock your wedding, you NEED iReserve entertainment!!!!

Love,
    Jill & Matt Marmo

iReserve Entertainment 16
    iReserve Entertainment 17
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/08/2018

Sal and iReserve were an absolute dream to work with. I would recommend their services to friends and family, I would recommend their services to strangers on the street.
    They knocked every single aspect of our wedding out of the park.
    The ceremony sound was perfect even on a windy day at the beach. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and the photo album that it produced provided us memories that we will cherish forever.
    As for the music itself.... Sal and his team packed the dance floor and kept it packed all night long. They captured the vibe we dreamed of and our crowd loved the wide range of songs and genres they were able to mash together seemlessly. Sal was a wizard on the microphone and kept things flowing all night long.

I can’t reiterate enough what a fantastic job Sal and iReserve did for us on our special day.
    Selecting them for your big day will be the best desision you could make!
    -Frank and Dana Armero

iReserve Entertainment 18
    iReserve Entertainment 19
    iReserve Entertainment 20
    iReserve Entertainment 21
    iReserve Entertainment 22

Christine · Married on 09/07/2018

Sal and his team were absolutely incredible! First, they were able to do an edit of our first dance (so we weren't swaying for 5 minutes) and it came out perfect. Next, they were able to find some pretty obscure songs that my parents had requested and managed to find the right moments to slip them in seamlessly. They kept the event lively the entire night and made sure that everyone (young and not-so-young) were having a great time. Sal also took one of the nicest photos of the night! I am truly impressed with everything that they did. We had such an amazing night!! - Chris + Christine

iReserve Entertainment 23
    iReserve Entertainment 24

Sandy · Married on 09/02/2018

From the moment I met Sal , I knew he had the same vision as we did for our wedding.. We added the dance on clouds , sax player and singer. As the day approached we had Sal add the lighting, and WOW!!! There are NO words to describe what an amazing day we had, but how much Sal and his crew had to do with it!! Being in the wedding business ourselves we wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Katie and Doug · Married on 09/01/2018

We cannot thank Sal and the entire iReserve team enough. All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! The musical genres and choices were eclectic and all over the place, just what we asked for! Sal is amazing and we highly recommend.

Athena · Married on 08/26/2018

We had a great time at our wedding. The music was great and everyone was on the dance floor all night. IReserve was very accommodating and easy to work with. I will definitely use them for all my future parties.

Melanie · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a great Weddinf day thanks to Sal and iReserve! The music was great he was very accommodating to us with a few last minute changes we had to make in the schedule of the day. We highly recommend!

Caitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Josh as our DJ and couldn't have been happier. He was fantastic & payed attention to every genre we mentioned liking. Worth every penny!

Jaclyn · Married on 08/09/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Thank you Sal and the Ireseve Dj crew for making mine and Nick's wedding night the best night of our lives! Making everything go smooth and accommodating everything we asked for including throwing 200 personalized beach balls from the balcony!! Also for letting Nick do karaoke!! 🎤 Thanks for helping us rock the Tides!! Love Nick and Jackie DeMaio

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 08/04/2018

When planning a wedding, everyone says there are two things that matter the most: the food and the music. If you want a dance floor that is packed the entire night, incredible energy and an awesome crew, then iReserve is the way to go. They made me feel like I was a celebrity the whole night. The energy was incredible and had all of the guests up and dancing. I actually got a pair of bridal sneakers to change in to because I knew they would have me on the dance floor all night! Our live saxophonist and percussionist took the night to a whole other level. Our guests have been raving about the entertainment. We did not want to see the night end and couldn't be more thankful!!!

Kelsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Sal and his team were absolutely amazing! I may be bias as it was our own wedding, but iReserve was BY FAR the best DJ we have ever experienced at a wedding. Besides dinner, there was not one point in the night when the dance floor wasn't full. We wanted fun music that all of our guests could dance to and enjoy, and Sal 100% exceeded our expectations. From the moment we locked in our date with Sal, he helped make the entire planning process extremely easy and stress-free. We also had a photo booth at our reception that everyone loved, and they gave us a scrapbook to take home with all of the photos! We would definitely recommend iReserve to anyone!

iReserve Entertainment 25