iReserve Entertainment Reviews

iReserve Entertainment 5
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/25/2019

Best dj ever

Josh, Sal, and the entire Ireserve team are just simply amazing. They made this entire process easy and always willing to help with anything I needed or had questions with. Our wedding guests are still talking about the music and how they did not leave the dance floor that night. They played music that everyone enjoyed. The music was perfect throughout the night and the ground fog and literally made people gasp! It was a perfect setting for our first dance iReserve had the best wedding photo booth that we’ve ever been a part of, and offered supplemental lighting that made our reception feel like it was the party of the century - which, in their eyes, it was. iReserve will make wedding experience a day or night that your guests will be talking about for years to come! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IRESERVE HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lauren Mccullough · Married on 10/18/2019

Incredible Entertainment

Where to start? My husband and I got married last Friday, October 18th, and we were lucky enough to be able to have iReserve Entertainment join us that night. To say that Sal and his crew KILLED it is an understatement of the century. As soon as we started planning our wedding we knew that we wanted this entertainment group from the start. We had gone to a wedding that iReserve was at and we enjoyed them so much that we knew we needed them to make our night as fun as possible. Sal worked with us from the start and eased all our wedding nerves. My husband is a musician so we knew we wanted to incorporate musicians somehow into the evening. Sal took that idea and ran with it. We had both an incredible saxophone player and percussionist playing alongside him. The way these musicians showcased their talents throughout the evening was amazing. During dinner, we had a sax solo that all our guests keep raving about. They brought people to the dance floor who my husband and I have never seen dance before! IReserve Entertainment are true professionals with great knowledge in not only the wedding industry but in music in general. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to make their wedding unforgettable. We honestly cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Paul B · Married on 10/10/2019

Best Entertainment!

iReserve did an AMAZING job at our wedding and we couldn't recommend them more! Their attention to detail and professionalism really feel like you're using the best of the best!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 10/04/2019

Best DJ Hands Down in NJ!!!!! The heck ya doing go hire iReserve already!

First and only DJ appointment we went to! Do yourself a favor and hire iReserve because not only is there group and music unbelievable but they take the time to sit with you, get the vibe of the music you like and want played, work within your budget, and deliver top quality for your big day.

I had to find someone who knew how to work with a band because my husband had a Macedonian band played at our wedding too. I looked up ireserve based off some references, looked at their amazing reviews, literally searched Macedonian on WeddingWire on their page and bam another review popped up which made me knew these guys know how to split between both cultures and keep the party going. Not to mention the videos on there account of the amazing live instruments incorporated into current and old school music. Sal and the crew absolutely killed it on my day, worked with me on my budget, concerns, and most wanted and delivered the best outcome possible. Thank you iReserve can’t wait to hire you for our future kids events!!

iReserve Entertainment 6
    iReserve Entertainment 12
    iReserve Entertainment 13
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Courtney C · Married on 09/29/2019

One of the best decisions we made!

iReserve is it! When you pick a venue known for its food, and your guests equally rave about the entertainment, you know it’s something special. A coworker of mine recommended iReserve after seeing them at eight different weddings and family parties. After talking with Sal during our initial meeting, I knew why and we didn’t bother reaching out to anyone else. Sal has a true passion for what he does and for music in general. He is always looking for ways to get the crowd engaged and excited, and the mix of music was absolutely perfect. iReserve has an amazing setup, and Sal knew exactly which shade of uplighting would highlight our venue and add to the romantic feel we wanted for our wedding. He made sure to double –no wait – triple check announcements and names, and was overall super organized. We opted for the DJ/MC package, lighting, and live sax for our cocktail hour and reception. The mix of live music and DJ was amazing – complemented each other so incredibly well, and iReserve has a ton of live music options to integrate, which helped us in the planning process in going through a single vendor as opposed to needing to individually select musicians separate from our DJ. We opted for sparklers which was an awesome touch to the celebrations. The dance floor was packed, and I had the time of my life lol. Without any preference listed from me, Sal picked the PERFECT song to end the evening- New York, New York (my entire family is born and raised New Yorkers!) - it’s like magic, he just knows! The entire team – Sal, Blaise, Joey, Matteo, and Kevin on the sax – worked to make our wedding special. You remember the day, your families, and your friends, but you also remember some of the people that truly did everything possible to make that day amazing, and Sal is one of them. Our wedding would not have been the incredible memory that it is without the iReserve team, and we are so thankful.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Rosemarie · Married on 09/15/2019

Couldn't stop dancing!

Sal and his team came very highly recommended. And although Sal couldn't be the DJ himself on the day of my wedding, Josh did such a wonderful job mixing the songs we requested. We couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Vito and Eddie · Married on 09/07/2019

Spectacular

Ten star review!!!
    We hired IReserve entertainment for our wedding at the Crystal Plaza on 9/7/19. To call Sal a DJ is a misnomer. He is nothing short of a true Maestro. Sal and his team were able to coordinate a true symphony of live music, stirring vocals, hot dance tracks and sultry slow numbers as well as energetic and unique visual and lighting displays! He does it all with class, elegance, and energy! First of all, the level of customer service he provided is unparalleled! He arranged multiple meetings and was always available to chat. Sal and his team are innovators - we were able to customize a very sophisticated music and entertainment selection with many live music and vocal elements based on his suggestions. Another wow factor is his visual / graphic package. The light show and pic montage was very cool and unique and created an over - the - top element to the party. There is nothing these musicians can not do! Every thought and idea we had, Sal and his IReserve team were able to bring to life with their talent and experience, while budget conscious . Sal orchestrated a unique musical experience for our wedding which left our guests mesmerized and dancing all night long!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Brian and Viviane

Brian Lodato · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ and Entertainment in the business!

The team at iReserve DJ are incredible. Sal was able to give us everything we wanted for the party and then some! His guys were super professional and event though he personally didn't MC our wedding, Blaise and Rick were awesome! The music was perfect throughout the night and the ground fog and pyro literally made people gasp! It was a perfect setting for our first dance through the last people on the dance floor. Music was tasteful throughout the night. I absolutely would recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Danielle Degeorge · Married on 08/30/2019

Best Day Ever

The music and entertainment are crucial elements to any wedding or major event. They are truly the ones who provide a pulse and a personality to the night. Sal and all of the fine folks at iReserve knocked our wedding out of the park. While some folks may trivialize the role of a DJ, it takes true talent to be able to please 170 people all at the same time. Sal piloted our wedding reception from start to finish with a touch of class and festiveness that you can’t get just anywhere. During the planning stages, we had a solid hourlong meeting in which Sal got a sense for the vibe we were going for, and even supplemented our playlist with suggestions of his own. We had suggested “Forever Young” by Rod Stewart for the groom-and-mother dance but were a bit concerned about the song’s pacing. Off the top of his head, Sal pulled up a slower, acoustic version of the song that made the hair on our arms stand up. When the big day rolled around, the song even had people in tears! In addition to just the music, iReserve had the best wedding photo booth that we’ve ever been a part of, and offered supplemental lighting that made our reception feel like it was the party of the century - which, in their eyes, it was. iReserve will make wedding experience a day or night that your guests will be talking about for years to come!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Gentile · Married on 08/02/2019

Best decision!!

iReserve was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. EVERYBODY can’t stop talking about the band! They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and knew exactly what to play. Sal was perfect and a dream to work with. I cannot recommend them enough. Book them for your wedding, trust us you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Megan · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!!!

Sal from iReserve was awesome!! We had a great experience planning with him and an even better time at the wedding. Our dance floor was packed and our guests are still raving about what a good time they had. So happy with our choice.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • sabrina

sabrina · Married on 07/26/2019

Best decision ever!

Sal & his team at iReserve Entertainment are AMAZING. We used RELM band at our wedding and are still getting compliments about the music! Every band member is so extremely talented. They played such a great variety of music that everyone, no matter their age was out on the dance floor from the start of the wedding until the end. Multiple people had recommended them to us and after going to a showcase we knew right away we had to use them! Sal was so great with answering any questions I had during the wedding planning process and was so easy to talk to. I’m so glad we found them! I really wish they played at a bar somewhere so we can go back and see them all the time!!! After our wedding, they will definitely be getting calls in the future from some of our guests so I hope to see them again soon! They really are the best!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely incredible and unforgettable!

I got married on 7/12/19 and this was my absolute favorite vendor! I was first introduced to Sal at my cousin’s wedding in 2011. I remember being on the dance floor, having the time of my life in the middle of the party, and thinking “I really hope this guy is still doing weddings when I get married because he HAS to do my wedding”. From just one meeting with Sal you immediately understand that he has a genuine love for what he does and for music in general. He is so innovative and is always looking for new ways to stand out and make your party unforgettable. The night of, the entire team was fantastic! The dance floor was full all night, every guest visited the photo booth, people came up to me because they couldn’t believe pictures of them tearing it up on the dance floor were being displayed on the big DJ screens, and the sparklers were such an amazing touch that no one expected. If you want your wedding to be an experience that no one will ever forget, go to Sal and his team!

iReserve Entertainment 14
    iReserve Entertainment 15
    iReserve Entertainment 16
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Alessandro Lomartire · Married on 07/04/2019

iReserve made our wedding perfect.

Sal was the best DJ Kristina and I could ever ask for. The guys at iReserve Entertainment take a genuine interest in what the client wants and they go above and beyond to execute your plan. We were able to have all our guests of all ages dancing from a variety of music from classic rock, r&b and even Italian music. It was the perfect playlist for the perfect day.

We cannot wait to use them again.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Parrella · Married on 06/09/2019

Beyond Amazing!

iReserve was absolutely phenomenal from start to finish! My husband and I had a short engagement and had to put everything together in just 5 months. I had been to a wedding the past with iReserve and was so happy that they had my date open. The initial pre-wedding meetings were extremely informative, they were reasonable on price, and Josh who was going to be our main guy helped a lot picking songs for our bridal party, ceremony and much more! He and Sal took away all of the stress and pressure. The day of they were set up and ready to go before the ceremony. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me about how awesome the music was! Josh and his crew played exactly everything we asked for. We were not looking for just loud club music but some 80s to now, Rock, Oldies, etc, and they did not disappoint! Josh was a great MC and kept all the guests engaged and having a blast. Everyone was on the dance floor, singing along, and they even gave out props! Most importantly, my husband had a surprise for me. He played his guitar and sang me a song. Josh and his crew had everything he needed, helped set up, kept it secret, and made it happen. It was PERFECT. I highly recommend iReserve for your wedding! Everyone was extremely nice, fun, helpful, great at what they did, patient, and really made our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • User6883974 · Recently married

Amazing Team!!!

There is not enough that I can say about Sal and his team. They are so professional and hard working. Sal is so sweet and was so easy to communicate with from our initial meeting to emails confirming every little detail right before the wedding. iReserve Entertainment is exactly that--entertainment. They don't just play music all night they truly create a show for you and your guests. We got so many compliments from our guests (young and old) about how great the music selection was. There is nobody better than iReserve Entertainment. THANK YOU SAL!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ruane · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing, flawless experience!

Sal & the iReserve team literally killed it at our wedding!! The dance floor was packed the entire time and our guests cannot say enough about the music & entertainment the guys provided! The process was so smooth and simple and the outcome was perfection!!! Even the photo booth was a huge hit!!! 5 stars all the way!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Elena · Married on 04/18/2019

Best Entertainer, MC and DJ - Thank you!!

We cannot thank Sal and his team enough for making our wedding the amazing event it was. I thought that the music would be one of the most stressful parts of wedding plan, and thanks to Sal's expertise, we picked the best songs, and he took control of the rest! Our crowd was dancing quite literally, all night. His energy, thought, attention to detail, and passion for what him and his team do came through on every single meeting and especially on our big day. But he's more than just an amazing DJ. His MC's skills had the crowd laughing, and the photobooth was the perfect thing to top the night off. I would recommend Sal and his team for any event, and certainly plan on using them next time I plan one! 5 stars and A++++ for every single aspect of our planning and day - thank you Sal!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Mackenze

Mackenze · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely AMAZING! 4.13.19

Words cannot begin to express how thankful my husband Brian and I feel that we chose to have Sal, iReserve Entertainment and RELM Music (live band) as our wedding entertainment. My husband is a professional musician, so we knew right from the start when we got engaged that we wanted a live band to perform at our wedding. We had met with Sal and Dom when we initially inquired about booking them for our wedding. We felt welcomed and had great communication with both Sal and Dom during our initial meeting. They listened to our vision and we bounced great ideas off of each other during our first meeting. iReserve Entertainment provided our uplighting and monogram for us, which was perfect! A few weeks before our wedding, we had our finals meeting and we did not feel like customers... we felt more like family. We were able to go to their meeting space and listen to our first dance that was performed by the band and we were blown away!! Maureen’s vocals on our first dance were so beautiful! We got married on 4.13.19 and our wedding guests are STILL talking about how amazing Sal, iReserve Entertainment and RELM Music were! They blew us away with their professionalism as well as their talents! From Sal as our MC to the entire band… We are in awe of how flawless our night was. Karlhey, Maureen, Alyssa, and Sal’s vocals were beautiful and the band was phenomenal!! Dom absolutely killed it on the drums! The entire horns section, guitarists, keyboardist… they performed beyond our expectations… truly talented musicians! Sal made sure that our music requests were executed perfectly… from the oldies music, to 70s funk, a boy band set, and even Cardi B! The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests were SO happy with the music choices which appealed to all age groups! My husband brought his saxophone to our reception and even jumped in with the band to play a funk set/Stevie Wonder with them… Truly a moment to remember!! RELM Music performed our first dance, parents dances, intro music, and they sounded AMAZING! The execution of the evening was absolutely flawless… Sal’s introductions of our parents, bridal party, speeches, etc. was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have asked for a better night. We are beyond grateful to have had iReserve Entertainment and RELM Music as our wedding entertainment, and if we had to do it all over again, we would not change a thing. Now, stop reading this review and book them NOW! (all photos posted in this review are courtesy of Moses Cruz Photography)

iReserve Entertainment 17
    iReserve Entertainment 24
    iReserve Entertainment 25
    Sent on 05/15/2019

David Petrullo · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply the best, from start to finish!

I'm going to save you some time here...stop reading reviews and call Sal at iReserve! From getting the room ready for introductions through the last song of the night, Sal and his team keep the party going. His mixes are top notch, from Oldies to EDM, and every guest at our wedding was dancing for the entire 4 hours. The dance floor was packed and the energy never dipped. We've received endless compliments on how amazing our music was, and adding the live percussion and sax player only put the already great music over the top with an extra flare. My cousin, who was already married with another DJ, asked me for Sal's information so that when people asked her for a referral she can recommend iReserve and not the DJ that did her actual wedding!! Planning a wedding is stressful, but with Sal you know you are working with a true professional and are in good hands. One less worry on your plate. Thank you, Sal, for making our wedding unforgettable!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2019

Best DJ around

Our wedding was the best day ever and it’s all thanks to Sal and the iReserve team. The DJ sets the vibe of the wedding and Sal knows just how to read the crowd. Do not even think about booking anyone else, iReserve is the best out there. From the movement he opened up the dance floor it was non stop dancing. There was not one moment the dance floor was empty. He played the perfect mix of music to get everyone out there and dancing. Even our grandfather who hasn’t danced at a wedding in years, didn’t want to leave! Besides the music being beyond perfect, the set up that they have is so nice and sleek so it isn’t an eye sore to the room. Everyone said to me that they have never danced so much at a wedding. I’m still getting texts and calls about how amazing the night was. I can not thank Sal and his team enough. It was everything I imaged and more.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Jon Westcott · Married on 01/19/2019

An Absolute Blast!

Our guest had an absolute blast at our wedding. Sal and iReserve made our wedding really feel like our own with the atmosphere he created and the music he played. In a few short phone calls and meetings, he totally understood who we were and the type of wedding we wanted to have. I would absolutely recommend them for any event you're planning!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Alicia · Married on 11/30/2018

Best of the best

iReserve was the first vendor that we booked for a reason; we knew they were the best and we had no hesitation in making sure to lock them down for our wedding date. Not only are they wonderful musicians, but they are incredibly polished and professional.. something that was very important to us as we planned our formal wedding alongside some old-school parents. The process was seamless, and their all-inclusive packages just makes planning easier for the bride and groom. We were very happy with the overall product and we heard many compliments from family that the DJ was great. It's all you can ask for!
    Thanks again to Sal and the team!
    The Bigicas

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Karen

Karen Fontanarosa · Married on 11/11/2018

Outstanding

Absolutely the BEST!! From start to finish
    I Reserve and the crew were so warm, friendly, attentive, and actually listened to our requests, and then some, that I would highly recommended them for ANY occasion. You are not only a customer but actually feel like family right from the first appointment. Extremely helpful with choosing the most perfect songs and their experience goes way beyond their years. We loved everything and everyone and I’m sure you will too!!!! Such sweet gentleman with amazing talent you will not be disappointed. Call them today to book your special occasion 😊.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Everything On point!

Music was great! Sal and his team are organized and detail oriented. They made choosing music a breeze and kept everyone dancing all night long. Truly a wonderful day and experience working with everyone at iReserve.

iReserve Entertainment 26