This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Emceeing
DJ quality
Unique party atmosphere

On WeddingWire since 2008

Elegant Music Group is a professional entertainment company based in Montclair, New Jersey, that will create a spectacular and immersive experience for your special day. They will seamlessly integrate their own creativity with your unique ideas to provide you with talented performers and personalized service.

Elegant Music Group provides the highest level of service for event entertainment, collaborating with you so that they can get a sophisticated understanding of your vision. They pride themselves on being detail-oriented, setting up planning tools so that you can organize your ideas and music selection. They provide bands, DJs, and live musicians that will create an energetic atmosphere while also offering custom enhancements and photo booths. Their bands range in size from 7-10 pieces, and their DJs and MCs will give you a classy and unparalleled experience. They also offer a variety of musicians and instrumentalists that can be used for your ceremony or cocktail hour as well as unique combinations of both DJs and live bands. These are the other enhancements that they offer:

• Indoor firework fountains
  • Intelligent lighting that heightens movement
  • Uplighting that matches the decor
  • Custom monograms
  • Interactive mirror air photo booth
  • Celebrity! glam photo booth
  • Open-air photo station
  • The social station (digital)
  • Sparkler Fountains
  • Dancing on the clouds
  • Audio guest-book
  • Cake-mapping
  • Multimedia displays
  • Red carpet
  • Step & Repeats

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Learning New Songs
MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$6,800

Which of the following are included in the package?

Learning New Songs
MC
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Agency

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music

What items are available?

Gobo Projector

4.9 out of 5 rating
S
Sabrina S. Sent on 06/19/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Hiring EMG for our wedding was the best decision we could have made!

Hiring EMG for our wedding day was the best decision we could have possibly made! They are incredibly professional, collaborative and every team member we've either spoken to or worked with throughout the planning process has been so friendly! You can tell they are not only experts in creating an unforgettable experience, but genuinely care about giving the bride and groom a party they'll never forget! In addition to hiring Tom as our Event Host and having another DJ to provide music for our cultural fusion celebration, through them we also brought in a keyboardist for our cocktail hour, had a digital seating chart, video guest book, lighting, sparklers and vanity photo booth which were all amazing! A one-stop shop that's reliable and that your guests will be raving about like ours did all night. We also cannot say enough amazing things about working with Tom and having him host our reception. He made guests feel included on the dance floor and was so accommodating with any request or question we had along the way. We would hands down recommend EMG for every bride looking to have the absolute best of the best when it comes to entertainment and media for their big day!
StephEsolda
Stephanie E. Sent on 06/14/2024

Exceeded my expectations

booked Elegant Music Group to be my String Quartet at my Church New Jersey December 2023 wedding and they did an INCREDIBLE job! Walking down the aisle to the sound of their string quartet truly made me feel like a true princess! It made my fairy tale dreams come to true! In addition to the beautiful day of music, the consultation process prior to the day of was so smooth and I felt so supported! I booked EMG last minute before my wedding and they pulled off everything I wished! I do wish I had booked EMG to also be my DJ for my reception and if I could change anything for the day of my wedding, that would be it! EMG is an incredibly professional and talented group! They can come up with any kind of music or entertainment solution for your event – name an instrument, name a music genre and style and they will figure it out for you! I would HIGHLY recommend EMG for ALL your music and entertainment wedding needs!
C
Claudia B. Sent on 06/09/2024

Bryan was the best!

We had such a great experience with elegant music group. The first introduction call was great, someone walked us through all of the options and helped us to pick the right musicians and DJ for our wedding. We chose a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour and a DJ for our reception. The string quartet was great and were able to play every song we requested! Bryan Festa was our DJ and we could not be happier with him! He did a great job MC-ing and made all the announcements we needed and he had all of our guests up and dancing! He is so professional and understood everything we wanted exactly. We’ve had many guests comment on how great the music was! We highly recommend Bryan and Elegant music group!
illustration message bubble

Alexis & Sean
51 photos · 06/11/2021

Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury Mansion Weddings

BLB Events BLB Events Wedding Planners

Loved working with Elegant Music Group. They are super responsive, collaborative and just great people. Cannot recommend them enough!

GR Productions Photography and Videography GR Productions Photography and Videography Wedding Videographers

I have been doing wedding photography and videography for over 20 years. EMG is the best entertainment company I have ever worked with. If you are looking for an amazing event, select EMG for your party. They are professional, enthusiastic, creative, and most of all just a great group of people. Their customer service is excellent. Their attention to detail is even better. Your experience will be as painless as possible and people will talk about how fun your event was for years to come. As an experienced vendor that has worked with hundreds of companies, I can not offer a higher recommendation than I do for EMG.

Justin Pedrick Photography