24 Church St. Floor 2, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Elegant Music Group

Elegant Music Group is a professional entertainment company based in Montclair, New Jersey that will create a spectacular and immersive experience for your special day. They will seamlessly integrate their own creativity with your unique ideas to provide you with talented performers and personalized service.

Elegant Music Group provides the highest level of service for event entertainment, collaborating with you so that they can get a sophisticated understanding of your vision. They pride themselves on being super detail oriented, setting up planning tools so that you can organize your ideas and music selection. They provide bands, DJs and live musicians that will create an energetic atmosphere while also offering custom enhancements and photo booths. Their bands range in size from 5-12 pieces, and their DJs and MCs will give you a classy and unparalleled experience. They also offer a variety of musicians and instrumentalists that can be used for your ceremony or cocktail hour as well as unique combinations of both DJs and live bands. These are the other enhancements that they offer:

• Indoor firework fountains
  • Intelligent lighting that heightens movement
  • Uplighting that matches decor
  • Custom monograms
  • Interactive mirror photo booth
  • The classic photo booth
  • Open-air photo station
  • The printz booth for larger groups
  • Indoor snow

Elegant Music Group 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2018

They are the best!!!

We can’t even begin to tell you how amazing our wedding was thanks to Bryan Festa and the rest of his team that made our wedding the most amazing party!!!!!! From the first conversation I had with Bryan he really made my experience seamless. He was beyond professional and talented. We immediately trusted him and knew he was going to put on an incredible party. We did the DJ /Band combo..... and got married on NYE. I highly recommend it. Out of this world good! I still have people calling me up to tell me how amazing our music was. Bryan was our DJ and literally helped me the entire process and assured me that it would be awesome and that it was. He worked with the band to give them direction as to what we were looking for and they blew our minds. The band was absolutely incredible. It was the best best best vibe all night! From the cocktail hour trio music, DJ/ band combo, to the first dance snow fall and the midnight confetti blast! Let’s not forget the awesome mirror photo booth. Best group ever.

We danced the night away and so did ever guest there!

We are so sad the wedding is over because we are going to miss working with Bryan and the excellent team there that treated us like family. Bryan went above and beyond to help us all along the way. He even helped me with my church music coordination and we were using the music performers from our church not elegant music group but because he knew a little more they did some digging and helped answer some of my questions for me and didn’t have to do that at all. Cheers to you guys for that!

We love you all and can’t thank you enough!!!

Elegant Music Group 8
    Elegant Music Group 20
    Elegant Music Group 21

Kimberly Pappas · Married on 12/15/2018

Must hire dj

THE BEST DJ EXPERIENCE EVER. My husband and I met Tom at a bridal showcase at our venue and instantly loved him. He was so calm, really wanted to hear what we had to say and drew us right in from the start. We had a follow-up phone call with him and cancelled all of our other phone calls with other prospective DJs. He listened to every thing we wanted our wedding to be and we knew we were good to go. We had two follow-up calls/meetings with him and again, felt so comfortable after each discussion. THE WEDDING WAS AMAZING. All of our guests came up to us after screaming accolades of the DJ. Tom did everything we asked for and more. He did not play once song from our 'do not playlist' and played everything we asked him to play. We even had him survey the crowd and play certain genres based on how many people were sitting (if any) and how the crowd reacted to each song. We loved working with Tom - he made our wedding any unforgettable night, truly incredible. We recommend EMG to ANYONE looking to have a wedding / party for all of your family and friends. It was more than we could have ever asked for!! Thank you Tom!!

Elegant Music Group FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Gobo Projector, Lighting

• Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury
  • BLB Events
    BLB Events Wedding Planners

Loved working with Elegant Music Group. They are super responsive, collaborative and just great people. Cannot recommend them enough!

• GR Productions Photography and Videography
    GR Productions Photography and Videography Wedding Videographers

I have been doing wedding photography and videography for over 20 years. EMG is the best entertainment company I have ever worked with. If you are looking for an amazing event, select EMG for your party. They are professional, enthusiastic, creative, and most of all just a great group of people. Their customer service is excellent. Their attention to detail is even better. Your experience will be as painless as possible and people will talk about how fun your event was for years to come. As an experienced vendor that has worked with hundreds of companies, I can not offer a higher recommendation than I do for EMG.

• 24 Church St. Floor 2, Floor 2 Montclair, New Jersey, NJ 07042 See on map