Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Justin Pedrick Photography

Justin Pedrick Photography is an experienced, award-wining wedding photographer based in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. The top-rated photography team has mastered the elusive art of capturing moments of utter happiness in their most natural form. Rather than posing, they unobtrusively shoot and patiently wait for those perfect, candid moments you will hold onto forever. Their philosophy is that the most precious photographs are often the ones you didn’t know were being taken. Contact them today for artistic and unique wedding images taken from a fly-on-the-wall perspective.

Justin Pedrick Photography offers wedding photography services for the New Jersey Tri-state area and beyond. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

Justin Pedrick Photography 7
  • Matthew

Malachy · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute best!!!

Hiring Justin Pedrick Photography for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day! Justin is such a cool guy and is so easy to get along with, he fit right in with our friends and family. He made myself, my (now) husband, family, and friends feel so comfortable in front of the camera. His style is exactly what we were looking for. None of the pictures look staged and the candid pictures from the dance floor are hilarious... not to mention the amazing night shots he got!! Justin came with another photographer and an assistant.. both named Jason, and both equally as awesome as Justin himself! My husband and I are in awe of our pictures. They are absolutely stunning. The website that Justin created for us to download our pictures from is great and all of our family and friends have been so impressed by it. Do yourselves a favor and check out Justin Pedrick Photography! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

There is no one better!

Booking Justin as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made in our planning process. By the end of the whole thing, he not just our photographer but our friend (who we’re bugging to get coffee with). Looking at his photos, you can tell he has a special eye for light. He can do incredible things Justin Pedrick Photography

Most importantly, he made my fiance feel handsome. He’s always been self-conscious but Justin was able to show him what I see everyday when I look at him. I know most guys aren’t comfortable in front of a camera but Justin will put you both at ease.

He absolutely went out of his way to help us. Our engagement shoot was a drive for him but he had no trouble going anywhere we chose and finding spots at a new location. We adored our pictures and wanted to use one in particular for our Save the Dates. My chin was resting on my fiances shoulder and my mother said it looked pushed forward and made me self-conscious so I didn’t want to pick that photo. But just was able to go in and barely touch it up so it looked perfect and natural. I was so thrilled to be able to get to use it for our save the dates (and my mom liked it too).

He directed the day of the wedding like a maestro setting up the timing of when exactly which pictures would be taken and when people would be leaving and arriving. We had a limited amount of time at the venue before our first look, but he coordinated it perfectly so that we didn’t see each other AND we had time for all our first looks and family photos.

He was my rock that day and my guide. I was so nervous before the first look with my dad and he reminded me to breathe and fixed my hair. I told him how nervous I felt for the first look with my fiance and he had the perfect words to make me feel excited. The rest of the day, he kept my husband and I laughing and feeling comfortable. We actually enjoyed all of the photographs! I can’t thank Justin enough for being there for me in those moments.

Not only is Justin amazing, but you can trust that his team is the best. We’ve since started following his assistant photographer on instagram too. He followed Bob and the guys all day and made them crack up. When the young ring bearer in our party wasn’t happy taking pictures, he starting singing and dancing Baby Shark…..until eventually our entire family was requesting and singing baby shark. His female assistant was so sweet and helpful, she was helping my bridal attendant and me during the day as she was helping with photos!

And of course, the photos were incredible. The turnaround was so fast - we got them back less than a month after the wedding. There were so many clever shots and poses he had us do. Justin and his crew have a very special eye for light. We both felt beautiful looking through the gallery. Thanks to Justin Pedrick Photography, we’ll carry the memory of love and joy from that day forever.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 8
    Justin Pedrick Photography 9
    Justin Pedrick Photography 10
    Justin Pedrick Photography 11
    Justin Pedrick Photography 12

Justin Pedrick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Lyndhurst, 07071 See on map