Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Justin Pedrick Photography

Justin Pedrick Photography is an experienced, award-wining wedding photographer based in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. The top-rated photography team has mastered the elusive art of capturing moments of utter happiness in their most natural form. Rather than posing, they unobtrusively shoot and patiently wait for those perfect, candid moments you will hold onto forever. Their philosophy is that the most precious photographs are often the ones you didn’t know were being taken. Contact them today for artistic and unique wedding images taken from a fly-on-the-wall perspective.

Justin Pedrick Photography offers wedding photography services for the New Jersey Tri-state area and beyond. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

Justin Pedrick Photography 7
  • Melissa

Melissa FitzGibbon · Married on 08/02/2019

Truly Incredible

A friend recommended Justin and after seeing his work with other couples we were sold. Justin made my husband and me immediately feel comfortable in front of the camera (something we didn't think was possible). Justin knew how to make us laugh and pose us for pictures that don't look posed or lame. We got our pictures back around 3 weeks after our wedding and they are simply breathtaking. Justin and his crew caught all of the important moments I didn't even realize were important (my family dancing and singing to our favorite song; the groomsmen jamming together). Working with Justin was a dream. He is kind and funny. Justin is clearly experienced and knew how to perfectly capture lighting or angle a person a certain way. I could not recommend him enough to anyone. I am so appreciative of the work Justin did and how much fun it was shooting with him.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 8
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Work and Great to Work With!!!

Searching for a wedding photographer was not an easy task... My fiancé and I met with multiple photographers until we came across Justin Pedrick who came highly recommended from a friend. As soon as we met with him we knew we wanted to book him!

He is so artistic and has a great personality. We had a conference call about a week before the wedding and went over all the details and timelines. I could tell he knew exactly what he was doing and that I was in good hands. He also allowed us to share all of our inspirational photos that we saved over the year.

During the day of my wedding, you didn’t even know he was there at first. He let me finish getting ready while he took the accessory pics. He knew EXACTLY where and how to place everything.
    He kept us on a timeline and the day ran SO SMOOTH (I can definitely give Justin the credit for that.) I never felt like the pictures were taking up too much time and didn’t feel too posed or unnatural. He stayed with us until the end of the night and we never felt rushed or anything !!

Not even 2 days after our wedding Justin sent us ‘teaser’ pics which were PHENOMENAL! I don’t even know how we will choose pics for the album because each one was better than the next.

Relatives and other people at my wedding even commented how great Justin and his team were. It was the best decision using him as our wedding photographer. We love you Justin!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 13
    Justin Pedrick Photography 14

Justin Pedrick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Lyndhurst, 07071 See on map