Justin Pedrick Photography Reviews

Justin Pedrick Photography 7
  • Sydney

Sydney Alexandra · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Great Wedding Photographer!

We couldn't have had a better photographer! Justin, since day one, was so amazing. He is incredibly professional, very communicative, and super friendly! Him and his assistant captured our special day so perfectly, we still can't get over our photos! We HIGHLY recommend Justin, he will not disappoint! Great photographer all around!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 8

Melody · Married on 09/29/2019

Everything we could ask for!

I could not have asked for more from a wedding photographer. We looked through so many before picking someone and Justin made it the easiest to communicate with and figure out what we needed and a price that also worked for us. His photos were beyond anything we'd seen and we knew we needed him for our wedding. From our engagement photos to our wedding he made every shoot feel comfortable and fun and like you were just hanging out with a friend. He communicated well and made sure he got to know us. And once again his photos are beyond anything we could have imagined for our wedding day!! We are still waiting on all of our photos but he made sure to send us some a couple of days after our wedding so that we didn't have to wait too long to see anything which was awesome. We are so excited to see the rest!! Thanks for everything Justin!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 16
  • Melissa

Melissa FitzGibbon · Married on 08/02/2019

Truly Incredible

A friend recommended Justin and after seeing his work with other couples we were sold. Justin made my husband and me immediately feel comfortable in front of the camera (something we didn't think was possible). Justin knew how to make us laugh and pose us for pictures that don't look posed or lame. We got our pictures back around 3 weeks after our wedding and they are simply breathtaking. Justin and his crew caught all of the important moments I didn't even realize were important (my family dancing and singing to our favorite song; the groomsmen jamming together). Working with Justin was a dream. He is kind and funny. Justin is clearly experienced and knew how to perfectly capture lighting or angle a person a certain way. I could not recommend him enough to anyone. I am so appreciative of the work Justin did and how much fun it was shooting with him.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 17
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Work and Great to Work With!!!

Searching for a wedding photographer was not an easy task... My fiancé and I met with multiple photographers until we came across Justin Pedrick who came highly recommended from a friend. As soon as we met with him we knew we wanted to book him!

He is so artistic and has a great personality. We had a conference call about a week before the wedding and went over all the details and timelines. I could tell he knew exactly what he was doing and that I was in good hands. He also allowed us to share all of our inspirational photos that we saved over the year.

During the day of my wedding, you didn’t even know he was there at first. He let me finish getting ready while he took the accessory pics. He knew EXACTLY where and how to place everything.
    He kept us on a timeline and the day ran SO SMOOTH (I can definitely give Justin the credit for that.) I never felt like the pictures were taking up too much time and didn’t feel too posed or unnatural. He stayed with us until the end of the night and we never felt rushed or anything !!

Not even 2 days after our wedding Justin sent us ‘teaser’ pics which were PHENOMENAL! I don’t even know how we will choose pics for the album because each one was better than the next.

Relatives and other people at my wedding even commented how great Justin and his team were. It was the best decision using him as our wedding photographer. We love you Justin!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 23
  • RubyRebel

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2019

Simply Amazing

Justin & his assistant (I'm so sorry I forgot his name!) were both amazing. Very open to any ideas we had and also having many creative ideas of their own. I am beyond happy with our photos. I'm having so much trouble narrowing them down for our photobook! I would recommend Justin to anyone and everyone. If I ever need professional photos in the future, I definitely hope to work with him again.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 24
    Justin Pedrick Photography 25
    Justin Pedrick Photography 26
    Justin Pedrick Photography 27
    Justin Pedrick Photography 28
    Justin Pedrick Photography 29

Megan · Married on 05/17/2019

Everything a married couple could want and more

Justin and his team are incredible wedding photographers. They provide outstanding customer service, and I promise that they are exactly who you are looking for. Justin is so relaxed, it put my husband and I at ease! Mu husband was nervous about having his picture taken, probably like most guys, but Justin made it such an enjoyable experience that my husband even enjoyed it. The photos from the day feel real, genuine, and 100% like us. Justin never tried to make us or our poses into something that we weren't. The style of the shoot and the photos perfectly convey the personality of the couple, which is a talent that we are VERY thankful for! Justin is so creative, and he has such a creative eye. His photography style includes a perfect mixture of posed family portraits and candid photojournalism style images of the ceremony and reception. We were surprised to see what they captured! I feel bad saying this, but we almost forgot that Justin and his team were even there! You'll end the day having every type of image that one could want from such a special day. Unlike other photography companies, there is no limit to the amount of photos that you'll receive, which is amazing. My favorite thing about working with Justin is that he never leaves a wedding until he gets that "million-dollar-shot". Always say "yes" when he asks if he could borrow you guys for a shot! It'll be breathtaking!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 35
  • Matthew

Malachy · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute best!!!

Hiring Justin Pedrick Photography for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day! Justin is such a cool guy and is so easy to get along with, he fit right in with our friends and family. He made myself, my (now) husband, family, and friends feel so comfortable in front of the camera. His style is exactly what we were looking for. None of the pictures look staged and the candid pictures from the dance floor are hilarious... not to mention the amazing night shots he got!! Justin came with another photographer and an assistant.. both named Jason, and both equally as awesome as Justin himself! My husband and I are in awe of our pictures. They are absolutely stunning. The website that Justin created for us to download our pictures from is great and all of our family and friends have been so impressed by it. Do yourselves a favor and check out Justin Pedrick Photography! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

There is no one better!

Booking Justin as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made in our planning process. By the end of the whole thing, he not just our photographer but our friend (who we’re bugging to get coffee with). Looking at his photos, you can tell he has a special eye for light. He can do incredible things Justin Pedrick Photography

Most importantly, he made my fiance feel handsome. He’s always been self-conscious but Justin was able to show him what I see everyday when I look at him. I know most guys aren’t comfortable in front of a camera but Justin will put you both at ease.

He absolutely went out of his way to help us. Our engagement shoot was a drive for him but he had no trouble going anywhere we chose and finding spots at a new location. We adored our pictures and wanted to use one in particular for our Save the Dates. My chin was resting on my fiances shoulder and my mother said it looked pushed forward and made me self-conscious so I didn’t want to pick that photo. But just was able to go in and barely touch it up so it looked perfect and natural. I was so thrilled to be able to get to use it for our save the dates (and my mom liked it too).

He directed the day of the wedding like a maestro setting up the timing of when exactly which pictures would be taken and when people would be leaving and arriving. We had a limited amount of time at the venue before our first look, but he coordinated it perfectly so that we didn’t see each other AND we had time for all our first looks and family photos.

He was my rock that day and my guide. I was so nervous before the first look with my dad and he reminded me to breathe and fixed my hair. I told him how nervous I felt for the first look with my fiance and he had the perfect words to make me feel excited. The rest of the day, he kept my husband and I laughing and feeling comfortable. We actually enjoyed all of the photographs! I can’t thank Justin enough for being there for me in those moments.

Not only is Justin amazing, but you can trust that his team is the best. We’ve since started following his assistant photographer on instagram too. He followed Bob and the guys all day and made them crack up. When the young ring bearer in our party wasn’t happy taking pictures, he starting singing and dancing Baby Shark…..until eventually our entire family was requesting and singing baby shark. His female assistant was so sweet and helpful, she was helping my bridal attendant and me during the day as she was helping with photos!

And of course, the photos were incredible. The turnaround was so fast - we got them back less than a month after the wedding. There were so many clever shots and poses he had us do. Justin and his crew have a very special eye for light. We both felt beautiful looking through the gallery. Thanks to Justin Pedrick Photography, we’ll carry the memory of love and joy from that day forever.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 40
  • Thelma

Thelma · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing work!

Justin Pedrick was an incredible find for us for wedding photography. He gave us a great price, and his work is truly special. My words can't do his work justice - simply look through his portfolio on his website - you will be stunned. He can do things with lighting and colors that I haven't seen elsewhere. Please check him out!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Courtney Scheibner · Married on 12/23/2018

The Best of the Best.

Justin and his team are the absolute best. We owe much of our wedding joy to them for their flawless execution of the day. Going into this experience, we were nervous pictures would be time consuming and tiring. Not with this team! The whole day was seamless and easy-going. We couldn't believe how much fun we were having! Justin took the time to know our family members names and was amazing with our young niece and nephews! We couldn't have had a better experience and were AMAZED with the pictures that came back to us super fast.
    He made this experience so simple and was a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Justin Pedrick Photography 41
    Justin Pedrick Photography 42
    Justin Pedrick Photography 43

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2018

All we can say is amazing!

Justin and his team were unbelievable. They made us feel comfortable the entire day and were so much fun to work with. They were so great with everyone and my flower girl just couldn’t stop raving about him and 9 year olds are hard to please. My husband is a photographer, so I knew finding someone who fit the bill for us would be a challenge but the second I showed him Justin’s pictures he agreed he had to be our guy! We would recommend these guys 1000x over.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan milano · Married on 11/04/2018

JPP is the award-winning best of the best!!

I can’t rave enough about Justin Pedrick photography!! Planning (and paying) for a wedding on your own is absolute emotional and financial chaos, so we were pleased to work with someone who was as attentive and thoughtful as Justin. He’s got the best personality for this kind of job as you can tell he is genuinely excited for you for your big day. JPP came highly recommended from a friend and we saw that he’s won various photography awards, too. Once we connected in person, we knew he was the photographer for us. He gave us a great deal and even threw an extra guy to help out the day of, too. He’s the hardest working photographer you’ll ever meet, the man was lying on the floor, crouching in bushes, etc. I think at one point during the ceremony I saw him hanging off the railing on the second floor. He does whatever he has to get the shot! And he has such a great eye!! He snapped way more candid moments then we ever thought of and for that we are grateful. 10/10, would definitely work with Justin again.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Morgan Marhefka · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Photographer

I am still amazed at all the beautiful pictures taken by Justin and his team. They captured our day so perfectly and we could not imagine anything better. Everyone was so professional and made us feel so comfortable. They were also FANTASTIC with my nieces and nephews age ranges 7-2. I cannot say enough good things about Justin. I would highly recommend, hands down the best.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Justin Pedrick Photography 44
    Justin Pedrick Photography 45
    Justin Pedrick Photography 46
    Justin Pedrick Photography 47
    Justin Pedrick Photography 48
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/14/2018

Professional, Talented, & Fun: SO HAPPY!

Justin was incredible! We can't say enough about how happy we are that we chose him for our wedding photographer from start to finish. We do not like to take a lot posed pictures so we sought out someone like him who takes great candids - and that's what we got! Along with great posed photos too. He was VERY reliable, quick to respond, worked with our budget, and was fun to work with. I would highly recommend him in a heartbeat! Super professional, VERY talented!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Carly · Married on 08/17/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Justin and his team. They were all complete professionals. Justin was great at making sure that we got all of the requested pictures. He has a creative approach to his shots that make even a generic shot extraordinary. We are so happy with the quality and quantity of pictures we received from our engagement shoot and wedding day pictures.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Patrick

Patrick Coleman · Married on 08/16/2018

Amazing Photos, even better experience!

My wife and met Justin at her cousin's wedding a year prior. We really liked how he was able to coordinate everyone and his team. For us he was even more amazing, especially with working with our videographers, the venue, and getting amazing and unique shots of us together. He was also great with the flower girls and ring bearer, getting them all to smile and face the camera despite everything else going on around them. We will work with him again whenever we need a photographer. He really truly captured our day and what it means to us.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Such a professional and fun photographer

Justin and his crew were so professional from start to finish. They were very good at being organized from the beginning, so that on the day we did nothing but follow their lead. It was one less thing for me to think of on the day, and I am so grateful that we chose them. Our families and our wedding party both commented on how professional they were and how easy and efficient the whole process was. We were at cocktail hour in no time, and they captured our day beautifully. Can't recommend them enough, and they are SO nice :)

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Justin Pedrick Photography 49

susan · Married on 06/30/2018

Justin is absolutely amazing!!!! I can't thank you enough! First, of all I hate taking pictures LOL so I knew it was going to be a struggle for me. Justin put me at complete ease and I felt so comfortable. I also hate cheesy wedding photos and Justin was amazing at avoiding this hahahah. Also you know a photographer is good when you don't even realize he's there! Seriously could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. We are OVER THE MOON happy with the photos. Justin was so easy to work with and lovely. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2018

Extremely happy with my entire experience with Justin. Pictures came out amazing. He is so easy going and laid back.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Justin as our wedding photographer. After a successful engagement shoot, I knew his energy/style would vibe so well with Nick and I for our wedding day. Justin is a wedding pro, and his calming energy was lovely to have during what can be a crazy day. He and Jason, his associate photographer, have so much passion for what they do. They made Nick and I and our family/friends feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and kept our energy up! I knew I wanted Justin as our photographer because of the way he captures pure emotions - joy, love, excitement - and all of that shone through in our wedding day photography. I'm so excited to have all of the pictures to relive the best day ever for the rest of our lives!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Leigh · Married on 04/14/2018

Top notch through and through. Justin has an amazing eye, really easy to work with, and fun besides! Our photos for our engagement session and our wedding were amazing, and something we'll treasure forever. I recommend him 100 times over!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2017

Justin was beyond a pleasure to work with. From the moment my fiancé and I met him, we knew he would be perfect. He made us feel comfortable on our wedding day and went along with all of our requests. The quality of his images by far surpasses anyone we had looked at in our area, they are priceless images that truly captured the moment. He was more than accommodating and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Karrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing photos from a professional with a vision.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Maria · Married on 10/05/2017

If you’re looking for a photographer that really cares about his couples and the quality of his photos then Justin is your guy! He goes above and beyond to make sure you’re getting exactly what you want. The pictures from our engagement shoot and our wedding were more than we could have ever hoped for. It’s clear from the photos that Justin loves what he does!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Justin Pedrick Photography 54
    Justin Pedrick Photography 55
    Justin Pedrick Photography 56

Tracie · Married on 09/09/2017

When my husband and I found Justin, we knew we picked the right photographer. From the beginning, he made us feel comfortable and was so accommodating (he came to Long Island to do our engagement shoot and then shot our wedding in north Jersey). Our pictures captured us so well, and we couldn’t be happier. From group photos to special little moments, Justin and his assistant captured everything that will become amazing memories for us, and we are so thankful. We enjoyed our time with him and would encourage anyone to work with him!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017