Elegant Music Group Reviews

Elegant Music Group 5
Elegant Music Group 6
Elegant Music Group 7

Alex Watson · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Full dance floor, down to earth team

Bryan and the team at EMG went above and beyond for our wedding. Honestly, I just had this worrying mental image of a Pauly-D style DJ when we were looking around for folks to handle the music for the wedding, and couldn't have been happier with EMG. Bryan was a blast to work with during the planning, and on the wedding night, the dance floor was always FULL. Overall, they took the stress out of that element of the wedding planning completely, and our guests had an amazing time.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Quick to respond

Quick to respond to my message and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kate Kurzman · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing choice!

THE BEST. People have been raving about our DJ and the music!!! We had Bryan Festa for our DJ and he knocked it out of the park!!! From the start over a year ago, Bryan was friendly, easy to talk to, answered every question with detail and respect. I never felt for a second that I had to worry about the music at our wedding. (As most people know, the music is top 3 most important thing at a wedding. If not most important)

Leading up to the wedding, Bryan was helpful with suggestions and made it very clear and easy about what he needed from us. The day of the wedding, he eased my stress so much. We were right on schedule and he spoke to the caterer to make sure they were all on the same page and the whole day went so perfectly because of him.

It is my understanding that any of the DJs in this company are great, too. They are worth every penny and even helped me to keep things simple and cost effective.

Thank you so much, Bryan!!!

-Kate & Bill Kurzman-

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • F

Frank & Kara Paoluccio · Married on 09/01/2019

Our Wedding Experience

We had a phenomenal experience with EMG. It was like having our friends there doing the entertainment. That is how great they were and how comfortable we were with them!!! The music set the tone for our wedding and Bryan is a true professional! They are all incredibly responsive, attentive, professional and supply great quality. We would absolutely work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan Drager · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Use this band!

CityScape & The Park Avenue Horns played our wedding and they were PHENOMENAL! I have not stopped receiving compliments about the band. Mike, the band leader, is great to work with from start to finish. He is responsive, offers great suggestions to help you plan, and is very easy to work with. The band themselves could not be better! They played continuously at our 6 hour reception and never missed a beat. The dance floor was packed the entire evening and the song selections were just perfect. We chose to go with a band since we had a large wedding and wanted to make it special. They cover such a wide variety of music from pop, to country, to 70s that there is something for every guest. They came into the crowd and interacted with our guests. So much fun! CityScape & The Park Avenue Horns really helped make our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Monica · Married on 08/17/2019

The best of the best!

EMG made our wedding the most incredible night of our lives! Bryan was a breath of fresh air to work with - kind, helpful, and easy going from start to finish. It truly felt like we were working with a friend and he made the entire process so seamless. Music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding to us and Bryan went above and beyond our expectations. He set the tone all night long with Zach - the greatest party sax player EVER - and played an amazing set to keep the party going. We could barely pull anyone off the dance floor, and our friends and family haven't stop raving about how amazing the music was. Couldn't recommend Bryan and his team more!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Dennis · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing band

I’d recommend this band to anyone getting married. I’d also urge you to include the horn section and have the singers equipped with the microphones that enable them to go onto the dance floor and engage the guests. They were outstanding and the most memorable part of our party.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Dennis & Kate! CityScape had a great time...what a crowd! -Mike, Bandleader
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience

We worked with Bryan and he was amazing! A friend recommended EMG and I reached out and Bryan was super responsive. My husband and I felt a connection right away, he understood what we wanted and did not pressure us into any add ons. We had an acoustic guitar for our ceremony which was fabulous and Bryan killed it with the music all night. He came up to us throughout the whole reception to see if we needed anything and his energy was just awesome. We received so many compliments from our guests about how great the whole night was. Would highly recommend, hope to use them again for another event!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Christian Lugo · Married on 08/10/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommend EMG.

Having to plan a wedding can be stressful, but with EMG the music aspect of the wedding was made as simple and streamlined as possible. I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH to anyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. Bryan was by far one of the most professional DJs I have ever worked with. He made sure to check in during the entire planning process and was transparent about everything that would need to get done and the payment process for all of it. On the day of the wedding, Bryan was always around and constantly checked in to see how things were going, if we needed anything, or to guide us on what to do in regards to the cake cutting or other minor things you don't really ever think about because you are too busy having a blast. The day and night of was made absolutely amazing through their efforts and planning. The music was always great and lively and matched the mood of the crowd and dance floor as a whole. We have only heard good things from our guests in regards to the music, so please know that EMG and Bryan were absolutely amazing. Their business from top to bottom is first class and the people that work for them reflect their level of dedication.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Christina Davies · Married on 07/27/2019

The dream team!

I could not be happier we chose EMG for our wedding entertainment. It was a breeze working with Tom through the planning process and the day of. My main concern was keeping guests on the dance floor since we were having a daytime wedding and he absolutely delivered. I gave him a lot of freedom with song selections and he did such a great job getting my guests of all ages up dancing the whole time. We last minute decided to add the social station and it was a huge hit. Our guests loved the station and it was so fun to look through the photos the next day. I would highly recommend EMG for all your entertainment needs!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Angela

Angela Anderson · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic!

Elegant Music Group wowed us from day one. They were knowledgeable, extremely prepared, and gave us an instant feeling of excitement to be a part of our wedding day. They showed us many clips of past weddings they worked on which gave us a great opportunity to pick out exactly what we wanted for our big day. We had Matty Goshen as our DJ and emcee for the day/night and he was just EXCEPTIONAL. He worked super well with all of our vendors, brought such a wonderful energy to our guests, and we can’t thank him enough for providing us with an unforgettable experience that allowed us to party throughout the night! We had numerous guests come up to us and personally compliment the music, lighting, and vibe during our wedding. So to Matty and everyone at Elegant Music Group, we THANK YOU and highly recommend you to anyone looking for a perfect DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Rodriguez · Married on 07/05/2019

Don't hesitate and book them!

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Tom G. and Mike C.!! We worked with Tom since the very start; he never pressured us, and always assured us that our entertainment would be perfect. Well, it was beyond perfect! If you are on the fence about adding 'Dancing on Clouds', do not wait another minute. The clouds covered the dance floor so elegantly, and when I finally unlocked my eyes from my husband, I saw that all the other couples had joined us on the dance floor. It was so magical and romantic, and hands-down one of my favorite parts of the day that I will never stop thinking of. I cannot understate how helpful, and supportive Tom Gambuzza was, and never pressured us to make decisions. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Elegant Music Group 8
  • Robert

Robert Mack · Married on 07/05/2019

Great DJ for our large multi-ethnic wedding

Cannot say enough good things about EMG! My wife and I had a large Indian/white wedding and from the start, they were super understanding and tuned-into our unique needs. Along every step of the process, EMG was responsive to questions and helpful when we asked for it.

Frank was our DJ and he was awesome! Frank was such a pleasure to work with. He was calm and supportive in all of our conversations leading up to the wedding. My wife and I our share of pre-wedding nerves, yet Frank would bring us down to earth in every pre-wedding conversation we had.

We also needed help securing a baraat speaker before the ceremony and Frank got us going with a great set-up. He managed our 230+ crowd of guests very well during the reception. And when it came to the dance - the music selection was GREAT. He played a phenomenal mix of bollywood, bhangra, and Top 40. We had guests telling us afterwards that our dance floor was one of the best dance floors they had ever been on.

We highly recommend going with EMG.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kristen Bozzone · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing and professional

Bryan and his team were amazing! My guests are still talking about how great they were. We had a long engagement and they continued to stay in touch with us throughout the entire wedding planning process. We also had the uplighting, monogram and photo booth- huge hit. So happy we chose EMG!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Nicole F. · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream team

EMG= DREAM TEAM!! The moment you enter their office you can feel the positive energy they all have. They are attentive to deal and keep the dance floor alive. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ashley Pollitt · Married on 06/15/2019

It could not have been better.

Our wedding was about two months ago, and I still hear from friends and family about how BLOWN AWAY they were by our two DJs, Tom G. and Mike S. They were incredible: professional, punctual, reassuring, knowledgeable, flexible, CREATIVE, and - easily - the best entertainment we could have asked for. The team satisfied every guest, young and old, and kept everyone dancing the entire night... even after we extended the wedding an hour! One guest told me that she has already recommended them to two other brides. Thank you, Tom and Mike! Also, thank you to our wonderful photo booth attendant and to Hayes for capturing some of the party on video! xoxo

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Elegant Music Group 9
    Elegant Music Group 10
    Elegant Music Group 11
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/07/2019

Professional, Organized and Wonderful Energy!

Our experience with EMG was phenomenal and definitely the most enjoyable experience throughout the planning process. We worked with Bryan Festa and from start to finish he was organized, professional, and extremely personable. He went out of his way to make sure he did everything in his power to make our wedding day run as smoothly as possible. He had our dance floor full the entire evening and we received so many wonderful comments about the music and his outgoing energy/personality! We could not be happier with our experience with EMG!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Odze · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Experience

Bryan at Elegant Music Group was amazing and easy to work with. He cared about our vision for our wedding, what songs we wanted, and, just as important, what songs we didn't want. He completely tailored the day to fit our style and even continued to check-in with us throughout the party. The guitarist also completely captured the mood and theme of our ceremony and created the perfect musical experience.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Lael

Lael · Married on 06/01/2019

Elegant and AWESOME!

Tom and his team at the Elegant Music Group were the perfect choice for our wedding! They provide a full range of services and the pricing for each is transparent and reasonable. We chose DJ services and Tom went to great efforts to make sure he understood not just our musical tastes, but also the tone and style of our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our guests ranged from 6-96 years old and I think everyone was out on the dance floor at (at least) one time or another. Tom even came to our table to make sure we were happy with hiw things were going. Another thing I'd like to note is how beautifully Tom customized the music for our ceremony - we had very specific parts of different songs that we wanted to play and he made it sound seamless and perfect. He also accommodated last minute changes to the program without any problem. We highly recommend Tom and the Elegant Music Group!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Elizabeth & Sean Meegan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best DJ Ever

Bryan and his assistant Lizzy were the best team for our wedding at Hunter Mountain! They DJ’d during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception!

Bryan was amazing from the beginning- He scheduled meetings with us months before to help us pick out songs we loved and to get to know our vision for the day. Bryan paid so much attention to detail which completely took the stress off of my husband and I during the planning process!

At the ceremony the songs were timed perfectly! Our ceremony was on the top of Hunter mountain and Bryan got all of
    The necessary equipment up there and functioning perfectly! Guests who got to the mountain top early RAVED about the music playing before the ceremony started! Cocktail hour was the same- guest loved the music and we got so many compliments!

The reception was the BEST! Our friends love to dance but we never expected to see 90% of our friends and family on the dance floor from beginning to end. Bryan had everyone up before dinner even started and the flow was perfect!

People keep telling us that Bryan was the best DJ and told us they were planning to book him for their weddings and events!
    We could not recommend Bryan and elegant music group more!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing job! Highly recommend!

When it came to wedding DJs, once we met with Tom G and Mike S of EMG we knew that there was no other company for us. EMG’s professionalism from our first meeting to the day of our wedding was out of this world and they killed it from the beautiful music they played at our ceremony, executing the musicality of our custom cocktail hour playlist flawlessly, and reading the vibe of our guests and putting together an excellent mix of music throughout the night. Tom and Mike have amazing energy and know how to work the crowd. We added on additional service from EMG, such as uplighting which was beautiful, and their mirrored photobooth which helps to document all of the funny moments you may have missed throughout the night because the photobooth attendant places all the photos in an album for you! Tom and Mike were great to work with throughout the process and could predict what we needed and even when we needed it. Their execution of our music for our entire wedding event really made the day that much more special. We highly recommend their services and will forever be grateful for the rockin’ event they helped us host. Thank you EMG!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Diana · Married on 05/26/2019

Life of the party!

We can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Elegant Music Group’s Savoy Stompers. From planning calls to the wedding day, we were taken care of and the process was stress-free. Most importantly, the music was beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the reception was a non-stop party. The band kept us and our guests dancing all night and we truly had the best night of our lives. You know you made the right decision when your guests are relentlessly chanting “ONE MORE SONG” at the end of the night. We can’t thank EMG/Savoy Stompers enough for the talent, energy, and ability to read the room, they brought to our wedding!!! Our band leader, Todd, was so easy to work with and professional in our planning meeting before the wedding, confirming all of our details and wishes and giving us so much confidence in what was to come. He was a delight on the wedding day, checking in with us just the right amount to make sure we knew what was going on, keeping us on schedule, and coordinating throughout the night to make sure everything went smoothly. Thank you Todd and to the rest of the team for your amazing work and dedication!

Sent on 06/14/2019

David G · Married on 05/18/2019

EMG and Matty G

Thank you EMG and especially Matty G. Matty is awesome. He took the time to meet with us and learn our music preferences. He worked with us on our playlists for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He did a great job navigating the music at our venue which was both inside and outside for the entire event and he kept the night rocking!

These guys are total professionals. We highly recommend EMG and Matty G.

Dave & Sophie
    5-18-2019

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • T. P.

T. P. · Married on 05/17/2019

5 dj all around!

Tommy, Matty, and the whole EMG team were amazing! We highly recommend this music company to wedding couples, and anyone looking for a great time! Everything from start to finish was on point, and we were so happy with the positive, upbeat energy from the DJ and musicians. We highly recommend this company for anyone looking for a great time. We were so happy with all of the compliments from our guests, and we were so happy with the party!

Sent on 06/03/2019