421 Reviews for Elegant Music Group

Liability Insurance (12)
Lighting (10)
Gobo Projector (1)
420 Elegant Music Group Reviews

We found Elegant Music Group professional, organized and reliable. Visiting their beautiful office on Church Street in Montclair was a treat. Bryan Festa has an infectious energy and charisma that serves him well as a D.J. and makes him fun to work with. He is also extremely competent and detail oriented. He pronounced our guests’ names properly, played songs we requested, and matched song lists to get our guests into it. He orchestrated our evening, including wedding party introductions, first dance, speeches, flower and garter toss, and cake cutting to give structure to the evening. During our reception, he asked us if we needed anything to drink and even delivered messages. Brian also acted tastefully in his announcements, never stealing the show. We genuinely like Bryan and give him our highest recommendation as our D.J.!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Matty G was our DJ and we couldn't be more pleased. He was fun and full of energy! He understood EXACTLY our music vibes! All our guests had a wonderful evening and danced the entire time! We would DEFINITELY recommended Elegant Music Group!

Profile Picture Daria, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

10/10 would highly recommend!! Bryan did an amazing job from start to finish. He was super helpful throughout the entire planning process and made our experience easy despite myself and my husband living out of state. Music selection was perfect and he kept our guests dancing throughout the night and having a great time. Photo booth was also an extra added bonus along with uplighting. I definitely recommend EMG to all future NJ brides!

Profile Picture Mackenzie , 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Tom and EMG. We used the DJ services for our 6/30/18 wedding. Tom made sure everything ran smoothly from the very beginning. He was super organized with all of our song choices, entrances, and timing. When I needed a timeline for our venue, he emailed it to me within hours. He met with us multiple times, and even called me a few days before to reconfirm everything. It’s so helpful to have someone like that because the weeks leading up to the wedding can be really hectic. He even helped me surprise my husband with a first dance song he loves and a slideshow set to music that was special to us. He was able to put together a beautiful slide show and send it to me to review to make sure it was perfect for the wedding day. The wedding was so much fun and everyone was talking about the music. Tom got everyone on the dance floor and played a mix of songs that made everyone, especially me and Lou, happy and ready to party. If you want a DJ who is organized, knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with who will also create your vision for the perfect day and wedding music then you need to book Tom and Elegant Music Group. They exceeded our expectations on every level and we had the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bryan from EMG was amazing to work with! He was easy to talk to, understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding, and totally nailed it the day of! We have received so many compliments from our guests saying how great the DJ was. He was able to mix current pop, with Cuban rhythms, some 80s/90s jams, and even traditional tunes. He did a great job reading the crowd and totally delivered! We danced the night away with our families and friends! I even couldn't help getting up and dancing while watching our wedding video! Thank you Bryan and EMG for an amazing day!

Profile Picture Gaby, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Bryan and his team are the best! They made our wedding unforgettable. From start to finish, they were very accomodating, paid attention to detail, and genuinely cared about making our day the way we wanted it. I loved how Bryan was so easy to contact and adjusted anything I asked. The photo booth was a hit and the attendant Michelle was fun and helped our guests put their photos in our guest book which came out great! I would pick EMG again hands down and definitely suggest them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We just got married last saturday and we used an EMG string quartet for the ceremony and an EMG DJ, Matty, for the reception. IT WAS AWESOME! The string quartet had everyone in tears during the ceremony, just beautiful. Matty, our DJ was amazing from the start; very responsive and helpful! I told him we were afraid no one would dance because it was a daytime wedding, but Matty had everyone dancing all afternoon. I couldn't have asked for a better day and Matty and EMG definately made it so great!

Profile Picture carmela, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony

We had a great experience with Elegant Music Group for the music for our wedding ceremony. Through the process we worked with Mark who was highly responsive and professional. Louis was our guitarist and Daniella was our violinist. The ceremony was at a winery and our ceremony was behind a farmhouse on the property. We were getting ready on opposite sides of the farmhouse and could hear the guitar and violin from where we were which was really nice. We also received some videos from friends when they were playing the most important songs for our processional, bridal processional, and recessional and the songs were played beautifully and we had some pretty specific song selections (I'm so glad some videos were taken because nerves got the best of me and I forgot how great the music sounded!). I would definitely recommend Elegant Music Group!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony

Savoy Stompers was incredible. Our # 1 goal for our wedding day was to keep the dance floor jam packed, and boy did we accomplish that! The value of this band, the affordability, and the talent....unmatched. Mark was 100% responsive, professional, and so easy to work with. Our wedding was an absolute blast and our guests had the most amazing time. We want to go back and relive every second of it! My husband wrote an original song for our first dance, and not only did the band learn the song and the lyrics, but it was the most beautiful sounding work of art- I was blown away. Would recommend this band 100 times over!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Helen, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bryan performed at our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! The only time people were not on the dance floor was during speeches and when dinner was served! We asked for a full dance floor and he delivered. Whenever we talked to anybody about our wedding, one thing everybody mentioned was how great the music was. Leading up to the wedding Bryan was great to communicate with and understood the vibe we were going for and nailed it. I even asked him to surprise my fiancé by calling him up to DJ for a song (he used to DJ), Bryan said absolutely and everyone loved it. We could not be happy with EMG and especially with Bryan. Thanks again Bryan for keeping us dancing all night!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elegant Music Group recently provided the entertainment for our wedding and were even better than we expected. The string Trio we requested played beautifully through our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our DJ (Tom) was very professional and high energy and really made our reception the party we were envisioning. He even managed to accommodate our eclectic musical tastes after taking the time to get to know us and discuss our vision for the event. It felt as though he was as excited for our wedding as we were.

We highly recommend Elegant Music Group and will likely look to work with them again if we hold any similar event in the future.

Profile Picture Ian, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We couldn’t be happier with your services. Everything from the music, photo booth, and speciality lighting made our wedding a night to remember! The extra detail of the name logo really added tremendous detail and it shined so beautifully off the top of the tent. It was such a pleasure to work with you. If we had to make our decision over again we would say “I Do” & have you be apart of our special day over and over again!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Matty and Shawn did an awesome job at our wedding! Even in the hot tent, they put on a party and our guests couldn't stop dancing long enough to realize how hot it was! Everyone has said how great the music was! It was so great working with EMG as a whole and I'd recommend them to anyone! They even brought out noise-cancelling headphones for our 3.5 year old nephew - so sweet and much appreciated! They made the night about us and made sure we had the party we wanted :) Thank you so much for the wonderful night!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

EMG gave us the perfect wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We chose to have two live musicians (piano/cello) for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Added a nice touch to our wedding and the musicians played great. Tom was our MC/DJ and ran the entire evening seamlessly. EMG kept every guest on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding/wedding reception.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elegant Music Group and the Savoy Stompers helped to make our dream wedding come true! Our guests have not stopped RAVING about the band and what an epic dance party our wedding was, which is exactly what we wanted! They are a truly talented group of people who kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. Mark was such an incredible pleasure to work with throughout the process-he was truly there for my husband and I every step of the way, at all times! The Savoy Stompers completely exceeded our expectations. We are thrilled that we chose EMG and the Savoy Stompers to rock our wedding!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Tom was an absolute pleasure to work with! He’s an amazing DJ and was so in tune with making our wedding exactly as we had envisioned it. Throughout the whole planning process he was attentive, patient, and totally flexible with each request we had. Everyone had a blast at the wedding and literally didn’t get off of the dance floor- what more could you ask for! We would highly, highly recommend Tom and EMG!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

EMG/Tom:
EMG (specifically DJ Tom) was AMAZING. As soon as we spoke with Tom on the phone, I knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He was friendly, personable, but also chill and easygoing. He was so great at responding to e-mails up until the day of the wedding. We met with him about 2 months before to go over song details. He was super flexible and great at including everything that we wanted. We had a lot going on during the reception (many speeches, a performance by my dad and uncle, surprise dances) and he was so open to making everything work. He kept everything on track that night. When little things had to be changed around (due to food coming out at a certain time, etc.) he quickly pivoted and made everything go so seamlessly. In terms of the music, he kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night! He played songs that I don't typically hear at weddings that everyone loved. He wasn't obnoxious on the mic either, which has turned me off at other weddings. We got a ton of compliments on how great our DJ was. Please do yourself a favor and book EMG for your wedding. They are SO easy to work with and will make sure that your wedding is a PARTY that you and your guests will remember!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

From our initial meeting, we knew Elegant Music Group was the right choice for us. We wanted a mix of live musicians for the ceremony as well as a DJ for the reception and EMG was able to accommodate everything including a photobooth! Bryan, our DJ, was absolutely phenomenal!! Bryan and his team went above and beyond in every way from making sure we felt comfortable with the process from the meetings we had to ensuring we had a drink in our hands the day of. The music was exactly what we were looking for and Bryan was able to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I cannot recommend EMG and Bryan enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Reception

Matty & his crew at EMG did an amazing job at our wedding! Planning with Matty helped us calm our nerves down during the planning stages of our wedding as he was very easy to deal with! He was very accommodating with our requests and suggestions, and our meetings were scheduled according to when we were available! He was even the one who got in touch with our videographer so that the videographer’s equipment could be connected to their equipment when showing a video.

I highly recommend EMG to be anybody’s entertainment group! The photo booth station was a blast, & everyone on the team was really friendly. Great job EMG!

Profile Picture Ai, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Reception

We LOVED having EMG at our Wedding!!! Tom is so nice and was really accommodating and easy to work with during all of our planning and meetings, and he made our reception absolutely amazing. So many of our guests couldn't stop raving about how awesome they thought our DJs were, and we totally agree! I had a blast dancing the night away at my wedding thanks to Tom and EMG and I highly recommend choosing them for any of your events!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bryan was AMAZING! He really listened to us when we were planning and everyone had a great night dancing!

Profile Picture Dakota, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anthony and the team made my fiancee and I feel so comfortable every step of the way. They accommodated all of our requests which made our evening so special and reflected who we were. Our photo montage was incredible and we had an incredible reception because of you all. Thank you, Stephanie and Luis #oncloudNieves #52518

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

EMG was AMAZING! They worked with our budget and made suggestions that really helped our vision come true. Our DJ, Byan Festa took excellent care of us. He responded to our questions very quickly and gave us excellent recommendations when we were absolutely clueless on how to entertain our wedding guests that vary in age and culture (Greek, Italian, German and Latin). We had a great connection with him and Brian was able to understand our vibe as a couple and provide us with exactly what we needed on our special day. Bryan and his team were able to keep the energy going and even helped our Maître' D keep us on schedule. They were charismatic, professional, flexible and were able to handle last minute requests with no stress. Overall wonderful group; will continue to recommend!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anthony has been a DJ for several events for my family and we have always been overly happy with his work. Most recently, he was a DJ for our after party at our wedding. Leading up to the event, Anthony was responsive and reassuring which made us feel very comfortable that everything would go smoothly. To no surprise, the after party was a huge success. Our guests were dancing the entire time and multiple people came up to my husband and I saying it was the best DJ they have ever heard. We had guests asking us to personally meet Anthony because he was so good. Anthony above all plays great music to keep the dance party going. He also is flexible and easily adaptable and works well with other vendors and the venue. I would HIGHLY recommend EMG entertainment to anyone looking for a high energy, fun, dance filled night. We are a very happy bride and groom!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews