Elegant Music Group Reviews

444 | Montclair, NJ

444 Reviews for Elegant Music Group

444 Elegant Music Group Reviews

Maryellen · Married on 10/05/2018

No words to describe how FANTASTIC EMG was at my son’s wedding! Worth every single penny! The lead singers were amazing and they sang everything that my son and DIL had planned with them. They left us wanting more. Guests were yelling for an “encore” !!!!
    Still amazed~

Sent on 10/08/2018

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Maryellen! On behalf of CityScape & The Park Avenue Horns, I can confidentially say we had a blast too. We'll catch you on a dance floor sometime in the future!

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t say enough about Todd, Mark and the whole team at EMG! They were the first vendor we booked once we picked a location, and they helped us through everything- from recommendations to make the night flow, to understanding some nuances with our families. So easy to work with and such professionals. On the day of, they set up and worked with the venue and other vendors quickly and easily! They had everyone dancing all night - it was awesome! We also booked a great photo booth through them - what a hit!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Congrats Emily and Brendan! And thanks for your great review, I've shared it with Todd (and he thanks you too!) All my very best, hope to see you soon - Mark

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Bryan and his team made our wedding music dreams come true!!! Bryan helped me and my husband create the perfect first dance mix, he played all of our cultural songs requested and had a last hour of major party mixes that our friends and family loveddd!! They had people on the dance floor all night, young and old!! He helped my husband plan a surprise video from my family in Brasil that weren’t able to make it and had me in tears! Such a beautiful night with the perfect mix of music!! Thank you so much EMG you killed it!!!!!!

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Mark at EMG for our wedding in September 2018 at the W Hoboken. They were amazing and they crafted our somewhat unusual and complicated needs perfectly. Mark followed up with us repeatedly to make sure we were comfortable and doing ok all through the months between contracting with them initially all the way up to the week before. He was very fast and very responsive and extremely knowledgeable.

we were especially challenging, i think, in that we wanted all classical music, in particular, all Bach for the reception. We worked with Patty and her quartet to choreograph the reception. she sent me maybe 15-20 different links to sheet music that we could use to take pieces that were written for, say, piano and adapt them for string quartet.

Susan took the lead in getting the all Bach ceremony, except for Wagner's wedding march together and then played spanish and brazilian classical guitar for the cocktail hour.

the musicians were great, EMG's professionalism and knowledge and reliability made our wedding music needs almost effortless. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Bryan for our wedding and he along with his EMG team were absolutely incredible! We were originally very concerned about having a daytime wedding and whether our guests would be willing to dance but Bryan assured us he'd take care of it and he exceeded all expectations. He put together a killer playlist and his enthusiasm and energy are truly infectious. Bryan cared about all the subtle details and made our experience unique and one to remember. We received SO many compliments on the music and the wedding as a whole, and it wouldn't have been possible without Bryan and his team.

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

BRYAN IS AMAZING. We had the most incredible wedding. The dance floor was electric all night. Bryan was very accommodating, patient, and reliable. The mirrored photo booth was a HUGE hit and the uplighting made the venue glow!!
    Our guests had a terrific time at our wedding and it is all thanks to Bryan and Elegant Music Group! My sister also used Elegant Music Group for her wedding and they were AMAZING. Highly recommend!!

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

EMG was so easy and fun to work with, and was a very good value as well! We loved Frank, our DJ, from the moment we first talked to him. He did a great job at accommodating all of our requests and making sure to know what was really important to us for the overall day/theme of our wedding. He handled everything with ease and made sure that we were having fun the whole time! All of our wedding guests were on the dance floor the entire night - he did a great job of reading the room and making sure everyone was having fun.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2018

We had such an amazing night all thanks to the fantastic entertainment provided by EMG Music and our amazing MC/DJ Tom! We added drums and the saxophone and everyone kept raving all night about how amazing the music was! We couldn't have chosen a better vendor to help provide exactly the type of entertainment we needed! Tom was fantastic throughout the entire process and made it super fun and enjoyable!

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2018

Bryan and EMG were beyond great. I truly do not believe in giving out 5 stars unless they are actually earned, I wish there was a 6th star I could give.

They completely elevated our wedding, met our expectations, and exceeded our dream vision. They kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire night, EVERYONE! We also used EMG for uplighting and the mirror photo booth which was really unique and a great option if you don't want to take up too much space.

Our suggestion is to give Bryan and EMG your few MUST have songs, But then leave the rest up to them. Bryan read the room and played to the crowd!

Don't just take our word for it, here's actual quotes from our guests:

"I sweat through my undershirt, dress shirt, and Tux Jacket on that Dance Floor!!!!" - George

" The DJ had as much fun as Me, Thats When You Know It's a Great Party" - Uncle Chris

"At one point in the night I was screaming while I was dancing ..
    -"THIS DJ IS DROPPING SOME SERIOUS HEAT RIGHT NOW!"
    -"He's DROPPING FIRE!!!"
    -"HE'S KILLING IT... I SAID THE DJ IS KILLING IT!"
    - Joe

"I knew this DJ was going to be great after the MOH speech, he played Summer Time Girls and tied it right in!" - Rachel

"Please send me the contact for your DJ, Christina and I are Hiring HIM for our wedding!" - Willie

"I'm jealous I wasn't a guest at this party" - Bartender
    _________

Thank you Bryan and EMG for making our wedding such a success!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/02/2018

EMG was absolutely excellent. I could not be happier with them! They did an amazing job walking us through the process from the second we walked into their offices to interview them to the day the wedding. We were so happy with their work that I would recommend them to anyone, hands down the best company! They were the easiest vendors to work with and they go everywhere. Bryan and Mike were DOPE! Could not be happier. I had tons of people telling me how much they enjoyed the music and people even asking for their contact information after the wedding. I cannot emphasis enough how amazing they are and I do hope I can work with them in the future for other things. Everyone should be as happy as I am with their music vendor. Ask for Bryan, he's the best!

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

Matty G was truly amazing. He got what we were looking for from the beginning and even was able to to accommodate our Congolese traditions with music that we handed him just hours before the ceremony. We had more than one guest tell us this was th best wedding DJ they had ever seen. Couldn't recommend more!

Elegant Music Group 1

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

The team at EMG was amazing to work with from start to finish. We worked with Bryan Festa during the entire planning process; he was so organized, very helpful in explaining all the extra details we would not of thought of, and flexible with appointment scheduling. Bryan, Mike, and Rahul worked our wedding and the music turned out exactly how we wanted! We had some personal touches/specific songs we wanted and they all got played, with perfect timing. We also had a wide age range of guests, and they were able to provide exactly what guest's of all ages were looking for. WE HAD THE ENTIRE CROWD ON THE DANCE FLOOR ALL NIGHT- it was perfect! I highly recommend EMG for anyone looking!

Elegant Music Group 2
    Elegant Music Group 3

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Our guests can't stop telling how much fun they had at our wedding! Everyone was dancing non stop including my now husband and I. Bryan Festa was our DJ. He was flexible with our plans and ideas and offered his advice when asked for it. Bryan felt like a friend who just wanted us to have the best time and that we did! He kept us in line during the wedding reception, was very easy to communicate with, and did an awesome job with our monogram. Even though we are in CT and he is in NJ the distance did not make any difference in the planning phase. We are so happy we chose EMG!

Elegant Music Group 4
    Elegant Music Group 5
    Elegant Music Group 6
    Elegant Music Group 7
    Elegant Music Group 8

Miriam · Married on 08/17/2018

Last weekend, we hosted our wedding and in short, the EMG team Shut. It. Down. Bryan Festa was a professional from the start. He explained in depth how he wanted to service us through a few quick calls. He was incredibly timely, managed our expectations clearly from beginning to end, and was conscientious of details including the way he would pronounce names, to the timing of speeches, and when he would play certain songs throughout the evening. We asked for two intel lights and they were a perfect touch.

We gave Bryan a list of a few of our favorite songs and our profiles, and he just ran with it! He was very perceptive of the vibe in the room and carefully crafted the playlist to bring out different energies of the crowd. He even respectfully turned down "playlist hijackers" which I really appreciate. And everyone...I mean...EVERYONE was dancing and singing along to the lyrics by the end of the night. Post-wedding texts from family and friends included, "The wedding was just sooooooo fun and the dj was amazing!" and "As soon as Return of the Mack" came on, I was like, 'this DJ knows what he's doing!'" EMG's very own Austin and Alpert were there taking shifts and were absolute professionals. We had so much fun and we could not have asked for a better group to work with. We will absolutely be working with EMG again for future events!

Alexa · Married on 08/11/2018

We found Elegant Music Group professional, organized and reliable. Visiting their beautiful office on Church Street in Montclair was a treat. Bryan Festa has an infectious energy and charisma that serves him well as a D.J. and makes him fun to work with. He is also extremely competent and detail oriented. He pronounced our guests’ names properly, played songs we requested, and matched song lists to get our guests into it. He orchestrated our evening, including wedding party introductions, first dance, speeches, flower and garter toss, and cake cutting to give structure to the evening. During our reception, he asked us if we needed anything to drink and even delivered messages. Brian also acted tastefully in his announcements, never stealing the show. We genuinely like Bryan and give him our highest recommendation as our D.J.!

caroline · Married on 08/11/2018

Tom and EMG were by far the best part of our wedding!! The entire team was professional and easy to work with from the beginning when we booked with them. It was non stop dancing from the second we walked out for the reception. I have truly never seen a dance floor so packed from beginning to end. Everyone of all ages enjoyed every song and was talked about continuously for weeks after our wedding concluded. There is no doubt that you should book with Tom/EMG!

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Booking the Savoy Stompers with EMG was THE BEST INVESTMENT my husband and I made for our wedding! Working with Mark was easy, fun and always professional. We loved working with EMG so much that a month before oue wedding we decided to add in their open-air photo booth, and it added the perfect touch!
    We opted to book a classical guitarist and violinist for our church ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail reception, and the entire 10-piece band for our reception- and they did not disappoint!
    Our church service music was beautiful, and they even learned the song that my husband wrote for my walk down the aisle.
    The cocktail hour music was lively and added the perfect ambiance.
    And from the moment guests entered the reception space they did not stop playing for the entire 5 hours. The stamina, energy, and variety that these musicians have is astounding!
    To give them only 5 stars I feel is unfair, because they deserve 1,000 times more!
    The compliments that we have gotten from our 200+ guests have not stopped, and I’ve already recommended them to at least 4 families with weddings on the horizon.
    They are worth every single penny, and I can’t thank them enough for providing the absolute best sound track to our wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Elegant Music Group's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thanks so very much for your wonderful review. Wow, was that an amazing party! Thanks for having us at your celebration, I hope to see you both again very soon! - Mark

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2018

We found EMG through our friend who had them DJ their wedding and we knew instantly we wanted them at ours! Bryan and Matt did an outstanding job at keeping the crowd dancing and making sure the bride and groom were happy all night long. They listened to all of our thoughts and concerns and delivered the most amazing wedding reception! They are a bunch of awesome guys who love what they do and who are here to give you a great party! The sax player was the icing on the cake. He did an incredible job at keeping the guests entertained and was such a talented musician. Everyone loved him! If you want a fantastic DJ team who will rock it all night long, I highly recommend Bryan and his team to all future brides!

Daria · Married on 07/21/2018

Matty G was our DJ and we couldn't be more pleased. He was fun and full of energy! He understood EXACTLY our music vibes! All our guests had a wonderful evening and danced the entire time! We would DEFINITELY recommended Elegant Music Group!

Elegant Music Group 9
    Elegant Music Group 10

Ryan · Married on 07/20/2018

Byran and team were great! They provided DJ services for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception as well as their photobooth. They took care of everything, making it super easy. They were referred to us by a friend. We then referred them to another friend. We would definitely use them again.

Catherine · Married on 07/13/2018

Book them now! Our wedding was absolutely amazing! Matty and EMG were responsive to everything we needed. We knew after our first meeting with Matty that we wanted him as our DJ. At every meeting, we were comfortable and liked Matty and everyone else we met both as individuals and as professionals. The atmosphere of the office is relaxed, but professional and Matty responded quickly and positively about every request. I know some couples who have felt the need to plan every song at their reception. After our first discussion, we knew we could tell Matty "We want people dancing. We want to have fun," and then give him free reign. We had a very short list detailing a few must play songs, and everything else we left completely alone. Our guests commented on how relaxed we were during our wedding, and that is entirely because of our trust in the vendors we chose, especially Matty & EMG. I highly recommend EMG and would book them again without hesitation or even considering another company. We met with a few other companies before we chose EMG and we thought we liked a few. After meeting Matty and the rest of the EMG team we knew there was no comparison.

Matty worked our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and all were flawless. Matty created a great energy at every stage of our wedding. Our night was so much fun for both my husband and I and for all of our guests. I have literally had dozens of people tell me it is the best wedding they have ever been to. This is because the entire night was fun. Not a single person sat down the whole night because the music kept everyone on the dance floor. Matty understood exactly what we wanted because at every meeting he took the time to talk to us and get to know us, to hang out a little bit, so he understood our style and what we valued for the day.

I easily give EMG 5 stars and can't say enough how amazing their service was. I hope I have an opportunity to work with Matty and EMG again soon.

Mackenzie · Married on 07/07/2018

10/10 would highly recommend!! Bryan did an amazing job from start to finish. He was super helpful throughout the entire planning process and made our experience easy despite myself and my husband living out of state. Music selection was perfect and he kept our guests dancing throughout the night and having a great time. Photo booth was also an extra added bonus along with uplighting. I definitely recommend EMG to all future NJ brides!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Tom and EMG. We used the DJ services for our 6/30/18 wedding. Tom made sure everything ran smoothly from the very beginning. He was super organized with all of our song choices, entrances, and timing. When I needed a timeline for our venue, he emailed it to me within hours. He met with us multiple times, and even called me a few days before to reconfirm everything. It’s so helpful to have someone like that because the weeks leading up to the wedding can be really hectic. He even helped me surprise my husband with a first dance song he loves and a slideshow set to music that was special to us. He was able to put together a beautiful slide show and send it to me to review to make sure it was perfect for the wedding day. The wedding was so much fun and everyone was talking about the music. Tom got everyone on the dance floor and played a mix of songs that made everyone, especially me and Lou, happy and ready to party. If you want a DJ who is organized, knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with who will also create your vision for the perfect day and wedding music then you need to book Tom and Elegant Music Group. They exceeded our expectations on every level and we had the best night of our lives!

Gaby · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan from EMG was amazing to work with! He was easy to talk to, understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding, and totally nailed it the day of! We have received so many compliments from our guests saying how great the DJ was. He was able to mix current pop, with Cuban rhythms, some 80s/90s jams, and even traditional tunes. He did a great job reading the crowd and totally delivered! We danced the night away with our families and friends! I even couldn't help getting up and dancing while watching our wedding video! Thank you Bryan and EMG for an amazing day!

Elegant Music Group 11