406 Reviews for Elegant Music Group

Liability Insurance (11)
Lighting (10)
Gobo Projector (1)
405 Elegant Music Group Reviews

Matty and Shawn did an awesome job at our wedding! Even in the hot tent, they put on a party and our guests couldn't stop dancing long enough to realize how hot it was! Everyone has said how great the music was! It was so great working with EMG as a whole and I'd recommend them to anyone! They even brought out noise-cancelling headphones for our 3.5 year old nephew - so sweet and much appreciated! They made the night about us and made sure we had the party we wanted :) Thank you so much for the wonderful night!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

EMG gave us the perfect wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We chose to have two live musicians (piano/cello) for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Added a nice touch to our wedding and the musicians played great. Tom was our MC/DJ and ran the entire evening seamlessly. EMG kept every guest on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding/wedding reception.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elegant Music Group and the Savoy Stompers helped to make our dream wedding come true! Our guests have not stopped RAVING about the band and what an epic dance party our wedding was, which is exactly what we wanted! They are a truly talented group of people who kept the party going ALL NIGHT LONG. Mark was such an incredible pleasure to work with throughout the process-he was truly there for my husband and I every step of the way, at all times! The Savoy Stompers completely exceeded our expectations. We are thrilled that we chose EMG and the Savoy Stompers to rock our wedding!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Tom was an absolute pleasure to work with! He’s an amazing DJ and was so in tune with making our wedding exactly as we had envisioned it. Throughout the whole planning process he was attentive, patient, and totally flexible with each request we had. Everyone had a blast at the wedding and literally didn’t get off of the dance floor- what more could you ask for! We would highly, highly recommend Tom and EMG!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

EMG/Tom:
EMG (specifically DJ Tom) was AMAZING. As soon as we spoke with Tom on the phone, I knew we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He was friendly, personable, but also chill and easygoing. He was so great at responding to e-mails up until the day of the wedding. We met with him about 2 months before to go over song details. He was super flexible and great at including everything that we wanted. We had a lot going on during the reception (many speeches, a performance by my dad and uncle, surprise dances) and he was so open to making everything work. He kept everything on track that night. When little things had to be changed around (due to food coming out at a certain time, etc.) he quickly pivoted and made everything go so seamlessly. In terms of the music, he kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night! He played songs that I don't typically hear at weddings that everyone loved. He wasn't obnoxious on the mic either, which has turned me off at other weddings. We got a ton of compliments on how great our DJ was. Please do yourself a favor and book EMG for your wedding. They are SO easy to work with and will make sure that your wedding is a PARTY that you and your guests will remember!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matty & his crew at EMG did an amazing job at our wedding! Planning with Matty helped us calm our nerves down during the planning stages of our wedding as he was very easy to deal with! He was very accommodating with our requests and suggestions, and our meetings were scheduled according to when we were available! He was even the one who got in touch with our videographer so that the videographer’s equipment could be connected to their equipment when showing a video.

I highly recommend EMG to be anybody’s entertainment group! The photo booth station was a blast, & everyone on the team was really friendly. Great job EMG!

Profile Picture Ai, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Reception

We LOVED having EMG at our Wedding!!! Tom is so nice and was really accommodating and easy to work with during all of our planning and meetings, and he made our reception absolutely amazing. So many of our guests couldn't stop raving about how awesome they thought our DJs were, and we totally agree! I had a blast dancing the night away at my wedding thanks to Tom and EMG and I highly recommend choosing them for any of your events!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bryan was AMAZING! He really listened to us when we were planning and everyone had a great night dancing!

Profile Picture Dakota, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anthony and the team made my fiancee and I feel so comfortable every step of the way. They accommodated all of our requests which made our evening so special and reflected who we were. Our photo montage was incredible and we had an incredible reception because of you all. Thank you, Stephanie and Luis #oncloudNieves #52518

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anthony has been a DJ for several events for my family and we have always been overly happy with his work. Most recently, he was a DJ for our after party at our wedding. Leading up to the event, Anthony was responsive and reassuring which made us feel very comfortable that everything would go smoothly. To no surprise, the after party was a huge success. Our guests were dancing the entire time and multiple people came up to my husband and I saying it was the best DJ they have ever heard. We had guests asking us to personally meet Anthony because he was so good. Anthony above all plays great music to keep the dance party going. He also is flexible and easily adaptable and works well with other vendors and the venue. I would HIGHLY recommend EMG entertainment to anyone looking for a high energy, fun, dance filled night. We are a very happy bride and groom!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with EMG was a complete pleasure! Tom is such a nice guy, extremely responsive to emails, and very professional. We used Tom as a DJ for our reception. We wanted the dance floor at our wedding to be packed the entire night and it was! Everything we asked to be played was. Tom got to know us and our vibe and filled in the rest appropriately. He was a great MC, letting the music speak for itself and not overpowering the crowd with too much talking or "pumping up". EMG also provided a guitarist and keyboardist for our ceremony which worked out perfectly. The musicians were able to play every song we had dreamt of hearing during the ceremony. Tom made the entire process so smooth and easy for us. Would definitely recommend EMG to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so pleased how Elegant Music Group DJ'ed our wedding. Anthony and his staff are extremely personable, easy to work with, and know how to get the party started. We couldn't be happier ! Thank you.

Profile Picture David, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Matty & the Elegant Music Group team made our wedding an absolute blast!!!!! From planning to the day of performances, it was all around a fantastic experience working with them. Our DJ Matty was super easy to communicate with, he listened to what we wanted & made it all happen. We had wonderful live musicians for the ceremony & cocktail hour, & then the DJ & percussionist at the reception. Couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out, they're the best!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Elegant Music Group (EMG) gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. I met Bryan at a bridal show two years before booking my official wedding date. After attending endless bridal shows, researching vendors and going to appointments nobody else impressed me like Bryan did from EMG. Bryan made you feel comfortable and assured us that our wedding would be nothing less then top notch. It was important to me and my husband to have a packed dance floor the whole night and he did just that. Throughout the whole wedding process Bryan was so much fun to work with. He was easy to reach and always assured us that anyTHING we needed would happen. He definitely upheld his word. He made us his priority and that is more then anyone could ask for when planning a wedding. Our wedding was nothing less then amazing thanks to EMG. Bryan was able to incorporate the music we liked ( even songs we both knew nobody would even notice such as Be Our Guest ;) He made everything run smoothly from the ceremony all the way to the end of the reception. I had complete confidence that the music for our wedding would be absolutely perfect, and it was! We danced the night away!
Our guests consistently complimented our DJ choice. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Bryan became more like a friend during our wedding planning process. He offered to go above and beyond his job. Bryan was enthusiastic, energetic, comforting and personable without being obtrusive at all! I can’t recommend EMG enough. They made our wedding day even more special and unforgettable. Thank you!!

With Love,
Jess & Andrew Schaeffer

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Bryan from Elegant Music Group was more than AMAZING! We don't have enough words to express how fantastic he was to us. Bryan kept us in the loop with everything that was going on and consistently checked on us to see if we needed anything. He kept us all on track with the ceremony, introductions, and speeches. Everyone we have talked to RAVED about the music. Bryan had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! Not only did he have everyone dancing, but the flow from one song to the next was flawless. On top of the awesome music, Bryan made us feel like we had known him for years from the moment we had our first meeting. We really valued everything from EMG and could not have had a more perfect night. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! It wouldn't have been the best wedding ever without you!!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I couldn't have been happier with my selection for music for my wedding. I planned my wedding from across the country, and they made it so easy. We had Danny, a guitar player, play and sing during our ceremony. He beautifully played both songs that were important to us. Many guests mentioned that they thought he was wonderful. He was joined with a saxophone player for the cocktail hour. For our reception, we had both the saxophone player and our DJ, Bryan, who was incredibly easy to work with. He was very accommodating and friendly. Many of guests were dancing throughout our reception. I couldn't recommend this group more. I had so much fun at my wedding, and felt that these individuals were a huge part of that!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I loved EMG - we worked with Tom, and he was fantastic! Prior to booking with EMG, we met with previous entertainment groups for our wedding, and Tom was the most kind, flexible, and genuine from all of the vendors. He treated us with the upmost respect - rather than a business transaction (that we encountered from a few other vendors.)

We shared our "required" list, and he worked within our budget to ensure that we received everything we dreamed of. Tom worked with us very diligently throughout the entire planning process. Tom and his crew made custom projects - (as per our request) to fit the needs of our wedding. He shared insights, and even made edits up until the day prior (when he was out of the office) to add some "fun" flair to an expected snow storm on our special day!

The night of our wedding with all of the craziness we left behind our photo book (from the awesome magic mirror photo booth the offer), Tom took the liberty to mail to us!

EMG has a great, dedicated, compassionate staff that will go above and beyond to make your day magical!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We booked Elegant Music Group for our wedding on March 4th. We had a pianist and violinist for our ceremony and cocktail hour music and they were fantastic. I had some very specific requests for my ceremony music and when I heard them playing the song I picked as my bridesmaids started walking down the aisle I completely teared up. Not a single request that we had went unplayed. Even during cocktail hour they played some of my favorite songs. Everything was played beautifully. For the reception, we had Bryan Festa as our MC and throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the event he was SO amazing. Anything we needed, he was there for us. I loved his style, there was nothing show-boaty, or embarrassingly over the top. He kept the entire night classy and fun. The music that was played during the reception was all perfect, and people were dancing until the last minute of our reception. Thank you EMG for the amazing music at our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/4/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Out of no disrespect to DJs, but priority on my list was to not know that they were there during the reception. Meaning I wanted them to play music and not talk into the microphone. Tom and his team did just that and were such a pleasure to work with! Day of the event, they were early to set up. They played everything that we asked and selected music that really got people on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Liability Insurance, Reception

We used the CityScape band for our wedding and could not have been any happier. Leading up to the wedding we dealt with Mike the band leader and he was super accommodating. We were torn about what first dance song to go with, so he made the band learn both so we could hear them...super cool. At the wedding, they knew just the right music to match the moments and vibe we wanted. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and they played almost every type of music you can think of. The band made the whole party come to life. At the last minute we added the horns to make it an 8-piece band and this was definitely the best decision. If you're torn, GET THE HORNS! They were out on the floor with our guests dancing all night. We love EMG and are so happy we had CityScape!

Profile Picture Olivia, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bryan was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job making sure our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went smoothly. He was easy to reach, professional, and made us feel that things were always "under control". I really liked that he tapped into my Spotify reception playlist to get ideas about our tastes. I also appreciated his awareness of things we definitely did NOT want. Overall, he read the crowd well, eased our minds about the whole day, and added greatly to the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I seriously do not know where to begin with this awesome music team. We originally met with Bryan a year or so before our wedding from 2 recommendations from some friends. After meeting with some DJ groups, after saying just Hello to Bryan I knew he was the guy for us. The ambiance of the office is a plus, located right in Montclair and its posh and hip. From our initial meeting we knew Bryan was listening to our every word. Instead of trying to be pushy, he just wanted to have a conversation with us, which was wonderful. He asked us what music we like and it went from there. From the beginning he was in control of everything. Right before the wedding he took every information we needed and just did what he does best. He was very responsive everyday before the wedding and the day of. I am the crazy bride that had a mix tape for our father daughter dance. The night before the wedding I sent him the final mix tape and he nailed the execution perfectly. The day of the wedding Bryan introduced us to Tommy who would be there with him for the night. Along, with the team of lovely ladies who snap shot us all night, I could not ask for a better duo. Not to mention, our wedding was on New Year's I expressed to Bryan that we wanted a party and he gave us a party! Every part of the music he nailed it. From all the dances, to the cake cutting and then the Ball drop! Thank you everyone at Elegant music group for making our wedding that much more amazing! We could not ask for a better DJ group!! BRYAN THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

- Amanda & Frank

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Just got back from our honeymoon and we're still giddy over the dream of a wedding Anthony Priore and EMG helped create! From our very first meeting with him, we had zero doubts that he understood our vision and we just kind of let him take it wherever he wanted because it was clear that we could trust him.. We knew our wedding would be the party of all parties simply because of the two families that were joining together, but Anthony absolutely blew our expectations out of the water and took it to another level. He was truly the icing on top of the cake for our day. We wouldn’t have changed a single thing about it!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

EMG provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at our Stone House wedding in December 2017, and we give our highest recommendation to Bryan and his great team! Leading up to the wedding, we had a few phone calls and a live meeting to plan everything and discuss our preferences; Bryan asked all the right questions to ensure that we were 100% on the same page. He has a TON of experience, knows what works and doesn't work well for maintaining a good party flow, and handled every musical/entertainment aspect of our wedding in a professional and highly attentive way. For example, he personally edited our first-dance song (ie, removed a verse and refrain) to align perfectly with the timing of our choreographed dance, and he helped us choose the right uplighting for the reception space (we went with amber and the vibe of the room was spot-on!). Bryan also did a phenomenal job as MC and guided everyone through the entrances, dances, and speeches like a champ. Since the wedding, every guest we have seen again has told us how awesome our DJ was and that our reception was one of the best parties they had ever been to! From a bride and groom's perspective, we are beyond grateful that we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day because we could trust Bryan and his team. They were amazing to work with and we would book them again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU, BRYAN and EMG!

Profile Picture Corey, 12/29/17, 1 Review