Elegant Music Group Reviews

Elegant Music Group 5
  • Z

Zachary Cohen · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Excellent Band

We recently had the EMG 8 piece band at Bear Brook Valley in NJ. They were UNBELIEVABLE. Could not have delivered a more perfect night for us - between the cocktail hour and reception. Working with Mike was easy and everyone at the party can't stop talking about how talented the entire band is. Can't think of one negative thing to say, it was perfect. Thank You guys for making our night unforgettable.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Robin Malloy · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Elegant Music is an amazing network of musicians

The talent of these musicians is above and beyond. They can play different instruments, being able to perform different genres of music. They played beautiful music for the ceremony, switched to light jazz for the cocktails and dinner, finishing with great dance music for the reception.
    We had a female singer but the men playing instruments were able to sing other pieces as well, so we had great coverage of music selections and a great variety of sound. They played many requests and set a beautiful tone for the wedding .
    Gabriel was amazing on the keyboard and also could sing , and play bass. The saxophone player was able to double on flute.
    In our family, several of us have music degrees, so we value music highly. The music was one of the most important components of our wedding , and we couldn’t have been happier with these musicians.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Powell · Getting married on 05/08/2021

EMG all the way!

EMG did not disappoint. From the very beginning we knew they were the right choice for them to share in our special day. Tom Gambuzza went above and beyond and we trusted him from the very beginning. I can tell you we did not stop dancing the entire night. It was super great to hear all our of our guests complimenting how amazing EMG was. We will never forget our best day ever thanks to EMG and especially Tom! Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Paige Gottschalk · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Flawless Professionalism that truly makes your special day memorable

Hiring Elegant Music Group was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having to plan remotely it was tricky finding good vendors, and thankfully we came across EMG! They are exceptionally professional and knowledgeable (both in the materials they have available online and in their interactions). Shawn worked with us to help find the right music and instruments for our ceremony and we left the reception almost entirely in his hands (we gave some input on preferred genres). We had a review with Shawn a few days prior to ensure we were all on the same page, and the day of Shawn and Matty knocked it out of the park! We had two fantastic musicians for the ceremony (keyboard and sax) who did a phenomenal job. For the cocktail hour and reception Shawn and Matty knew exactly what to play when (and at what volume) to really kick things off and create an warm and enthusiastic environment. I think the only time during the reception the dance floor wasn't packed was when folks took breaks for food! Since then, we had numerous friends, relatives, and coworkers compliment how much fun they had and how great the music was. So if you want to have a truly memorable night set to the tunes you will always remember, I absolutely recommend Elegant Music Group!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Alex Watson · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Full dance floor, down to earth team

Bryan and the team at EMG went above and beyond for our wedding. Honestly, I just had this worrying mental image of a Pauly-D style DJ when we were looking around for folks to handle the music for the wedding, and couldn't have been happier with EMG. Bryan was a blast to work with during the planning, and on the wedding night, the dance floor was always FULL. Overall, they took the stress out of that element of the wedding planning completely, and our guests had an amazing time.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Nick

Nick Bernardo · Getting married on 09/09/2020

EMG/DJ Matty at The Madison Hotel

I can't speak highly enough about the job EMG and our DJ Matty Goshen did. From start to finish, Matty and EMG were amazing. 1st off, EMG is a preferred partner at The Madison Hotel where our reception was. In addition to that, Matty had relationships with all of the staff and was so comfortable with the venue having been there many times so we really didn't have a worry in world. The music selection was fantastic and exactly aligned with what we wanted. I'd recommend EMG and especially Matty to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Erin

Erin Sutphen · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Exceeded All Expectations!! - Married on 10/19/19

My husband and I agreed that choosing a DJ was one of the most (if not the most) important decisions when wedding planning because they either make or break the party. Since we were the first of our friends to get married, we only had reviews to rely on when making our decision. I had read lots of good reviews about EMG and Bryan Festa in particular and man were they SPOT ON!!
    When we first met Bryan he immediately put us at ease and let us know that he didn’t want us to stress about the details (which songs to play, how to organize entrances into the ballroom, etc). He took care of it all, which was super important to us, considering we had an entire wedding to plan. All we had to do was give him a little direction (Must Play/ Do Not Play) and he ran with it. Bryan and Alper exceeded all expectations we had for event hosts. They read the energy of the crowd and delivered an unbelievable night of dance music for all age groups. One of the things that stuck out to us the most was that Bryan said if we needed anything throughout the night that he would be our guy. He even offered to bring us drinks throughout the night!!
    We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to choose EMG! Bryan and Alper truly made our wedding night the party of our dreams! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Daniel Willever · Getting married on 04/11/2020

The Highlight of Our Wedding

Our wedding day was close to perfect, but in reflecting upon it all, Cityscape and the Park Avenue Horns was the highlight for us and our guests. From day one of working with Mike and his band, their professionalism, flexibility, and passion for performing were on display. As musicians ourselves, my wife and I have very high standards for live music. We can say without a doubt that Cityscape surpassed them. The quality of their performance, the setlist, the transitions, the way they interacted with our guests all resulted in an outstanding experience. It has now been two weeks since the wedding and people are still raving about Cityscape and the Park Avenue Horns.

Daniel and Christina Willever
    Lake Valhalla Club, 11/16/2019

Sent on 11/26/2019

Tina · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Exceptional!

I highly recommend Elegant Music. I was so impressed that they knew exactly how I wanted to reception and they knew exactly the feel of my party that I was going for. They were so very professional and great to work with. I was not worried at all that things were not in place. You should definitely go with Elegant Music.

Elegant Music Group 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Meredith Hauser · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Wedding Ever

WOW from start to finish EMG, especially Brian, was absolutely amazing to work with and made our wedding the best we could have imagined. We used their string trio for our ceremony and we had Brian as the DJ and a saxophonist during the reception. Everyone was blown away by them and had the absolute best time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/08/2019

DJ Bryan Festa with EMG is THE BEST!

Bryan Festa was our DJ for our wedding on 11/8/19 and he is AMAZINGGGG!!!!!!! Bryan was so professional, personable, and made our guests permanently stay on the dance floor-which we were aiming to do. Bryan literally listened to ever last detail about our music requests and applied them. Bryan- your Africa by Toto mix you added in was insane. We still have guests asking for Bryan at EMG’s info and one of my bridesmaides already booked him. I’d crash any of the weddings he does tbh. Additionally, he was able to give us an awesome edited video from one of his interns. We thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Married on 11/03/2019

Quick to respond

Quick to respond to my message and reasonably priced

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jennifer Chmielewski · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing wedding dj

We LOVED using EMG for our wedding. Bryan was especially amazing for the entire planning process! He was super efficient in the entire planning from start to finish and always answered any questions we had right away! The night
    Of the wedding was unexplainably amazing. The energy coming from the DJ was outstanding. The dance floor was filled the entire night. The uplighting that they used looked amazing in our professional pictures. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/20/2019

Best. Night. EVER.

I literally cannot put into words how grateful we are to have had Elegant Music Group a part of our wedding night. Tom was such a pleasure to work with and he made us feel so comfortable leaving him and his team in charge of our night. I was very particular on my music selections and how I wanted the night to go. He was so patient with me and literally helped make our wedding night the most amazing and memorable night of our lives. The music was ON POINT! I cannot tell you how many people came up to us and said that the music was the best and that they actually danced the whole night away. That is exactly what my husband and I wanted. Tom and his team even took the time to put together a ten minute slide show presentation of photos for us. It was very special for us to have that a part of our night, and thanks to EMG they made it happen! The live musicians we had also kept the party going! We loved having the percussionist and saxophone player on the dance floor! It was truly the best night ever!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Monica

Monica Loranger · Married on 10/19/2019

Best experience with EMG!

There aren’t enough words to express how incredible our experience was working with Elegant Music Group from start to finish. From the beginning we established a solid rapport with DJ Matty G, we had full trust in him and his talented musical work! He exceeded all expectations! In addition to DJing, we had up lighting, a SnapChat filter, dancing on a cloud, and 3 musicians to play instrumental music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend their services for your next wedding or event! Matty G was the best and put us at ease throughout the process!! Thanks EMG!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/19/2019

Great energy, sheer professionalism & epic vibessss!

When Mike and I got engaged, we knew a DJ was the route we wanted to take for our Latino/Italian/Irish/German party crowd. I had a good friend that was planning her wedding while we were scoping out some vendors/quotes & she said to reach out to Bryan at EMG right away, as he was super cool & easy to work with.
    I made the call, Mike and I met with Bryan in their office in Montclair (go to Raymond's for a date night after your appt, wine shop is right next door) and we knew that Bryan would be the man to bring the party of our love to life!

*Advice* When you book Bryan or anyone at EMG Productions, follow them on your social media platforms. It's so awesome to see all of their spaces, the beats they play, vibes they create & the passion they have for their craft & their clients... I guarantee you'll stress less during the process ;)
    Our wedding order included: ceremony piano, (2) reception DJs (BRYAN, we obviously love you - Alper, thanks so much for all of your work!) & (1) reception saxophone player - ALPER, you rocked it out sir!) & their sleek photo booth that everyone raved over!!
    I surprised my dad with a video that Bryan chatted through with us to bring it to life. He brought a pop up screen during our dance (which my dad said was his favorite part; WOO!)
    We had a few surprises for the guests throughout the night as well that basically made some dreams come true both for myself & some immediate family members & I felt the need to take the moment to thank you Bryan for exceptional service, attention to detail & patience with me during the planning process. We had an amazingly beautiful day & we have you to thank for soon much of that. Can't wait to refer you to others, continue to watch you grow (and do your epic check-in's) & work with you again! Keep on rocking!
    (Shout out to Mike, Mike & Hayes too!!!)

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect band for the best party

Elegant Music Group exceeded all of our expectations!! They definitely listened to all of our preferences and created an atmosphere that kept all of our guests dancing all night long. The singer as well as the instrumentals were tip top! The would often get into the crowd and party along with the guests and excite everyone with their talents. We highly highly highly recommend this band!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Provenzano · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic, wonderful, awesome

My wedding was on October 5, 2019. All I can say is WOW it was a fantastic night with city escape. The band was speechless. My dance floor was full of dancing guest from begging to end. My guest can’t stop talking about the band. I loved that they interact with your guest and yourself it was amazing. I am so happy I found them at a wedding expo. I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone getting married in the future.

Love
    The Provenzano’s

Sent on 10/16/2019

Courtney Campbell · Married on 10/05/2019

Emg is the best!

Bryan was such a great DJ he had everyone up dancing the whole night-which is exactly what we asked for!! From start to finish Bryan was so easy to work with. He was great to get along with, very responsive, and paid attention to the little details. Like most weddings, we wanted to have the right balance of oldies and today’s hit and he perfected it. His ability to read the energy in the room is unmatched, truly great at what he does! People are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to use EMG!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Megan · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional & Talented!

My husband and I chose Cityscape and the Park City Horns for our September 2019 wedding.
    Right from the get-go, we knew that we had picked the right band. They were responsive to every e-mail, every request, and very flexible with everything that we asked for. The main request we had was that we wanted to keep the dance floor packed for as long as possible, and man, they delivered!!! At one point, one of the groomsmen turned to me on the dance floor and said, "I can't believe they are actually SINGING this!!!" He was so blown away at the caliber of the vocalists (the musicians weren't too shabby either!). We (and our guests) were beyond impressed. I can't thank them enough for being a part of the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2019

9.22.19 Wedding w/ Tommy at EMG

Our experience with EMG was beyond amazing. We worked with Tommy and his professionalism and communication surpassed our expectations. We will definitely guide you and give sound advice on any of your questions/concerns. Our finals meeting with him before the wedding was invaluable - it really helped us to figure out what vibe we wanted and really helped us narrow down music choices for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I also listened to a few of their podcasts before our finals meeting which really helped as well! We also chose to have a violinist and keyboard player during the ceremony and cocktail and really made the ceremony so perfect. We also had Justin plaing the saxophone during the reception - AMAZING. If you can swing it and unsure about it - just go for it. Created such a cool dynamic to the wedding. I haven't received my wedding video yet but can not wait to see it - as a bride, the whole night was kind of a blur, so I can't wait to see the sax in action again! Tommy was a perfect host and made sure all our special request songs and dances were highlighted during the reception. We truly full trusted that Tom and his team were going to be nothing but exceptional - which is a wonderful feeling leading up to the big day.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Nina · Married on 09/20/2019

Emg is amazing

EMG is by far the best entertainment company I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They are simply amazing! My husband and I were married September 20th and we were lucky enough to work with many members of the EMG team. Tom went above and beyond for the planning process, Matty & Shawn could not have done a better job bringing our vision to life! Johnnys lighting was absolutely amazing and Michelle did an awesome job making sure that our photo booth was constantly filled to bring us plenty of memories with those photos! Tom, Matty and the rest of the EMG team are very professional and make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied! Thank you EMG for keeping our dance floor packed and for being apart of making our wedding perfect for us!

Elegant Music Group 7
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith L · Married on 09/11/2019

The Best Money We Spent for Our Wedding

My (now) husband and I knew we wanted to prioritize the music for our wedding reception, as we are both from families with many talented musicians and music lovers (including my husband). We hired EMG’s Cityscape Band and the Park Avenue Horns (8 pieces total), and it was the best money we spent for our wedding. They truly made the party and drew everyone onto the dance floor throughout the night (and joined guests on the dance floor with their instruments). It was incredibly engaging and interactive and made our wedding reception unique and memorable. Weeks later, guests continue to talk about how fantastic the band was. In fact, two of our guests booked Cityscape for their wedding in 2020 just a couple of days after our wedding. The band also did a beautiful job on the songs for our first dance and parent dances, making those quieter moments feel very special. In addition, our band leader, Mike, demonstrated great professionalism and customer service In the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, talking us through different options for run of show and sharing his expertise in a very approachable way. We can’t recommend this band enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Kate Kurzman · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing choice!

THE BEST. People have been raving about our DJ and the music!!! We had Bryan Festa for our DJ and he knocked it out of the park!!! From the start over a year ago, Bryan was friendly, easy to talk to, answered every question with detail and respect. I never felt for a second that I had to worry about the music at our wedding. (As most people know, the music is top 3 most important thing at a wedding. If not most important)

Leading up to the wedding, Bryan was helpful with suggestions and made it very clear and easy about what he needed from us. The day of the wedding, he eased my stress so much. We were right on schedule and he spoke to the caterer to make sure they were all on the same page and the whole day went so perfectly because of him.

It is my understanding that any of the DJs in this company are great, too. They are worth every penny and even helped me to keep things simple and cost effective.

Thank you so much, Bryan!!!

-Kate & Bill Kurzman-

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • F

Frank & Kara Paoluccio · Married on 09/01/2019

Our Wedding Experience

We had a phenomenal experience with EMG. It was like having our friends there doing the entertainment. That is how great they were and how comfortable we were with them!!! The music set the tone for our wedding and Bryan is a true professional! They are all incredibly responsive, attentive, professional and supply great quality. We would absolutely work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/10/2019