391 Reviews for Elegant Music Group

Liability Insurance (10)
Lighting (10)
Gobo Projector (1)
390 Elegant Music Group Reviews

Elegant Music Group (EMG) gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. I met Bryan at a bridal show two years before booking my official wedding date. After attending endless bridal shows, researching vendors and going to appointments nobody else impressed me like Bryan did from EMG. Bryan made you feel comfortable and assured us that our wedding would be nothing less then top notch. It was important to me and my husband to have a packed dance floor the whole night and he did just that. Throughout the whole wedding process Bryan was so much fun to work with. He was easy to reach and always assured us that anyTHING we needed would happen. He definitely upheld his word. He made us his priority and that is more then anyone could ask for when planning a wedding. Our wedding was nothing less then amazing thanks to EMG. Bryan was able to incorporate the music we liked ( even songs we both knew nobody would even notice such as Be Our Guest ;) He made everything run smoothly from the ceremony all the way to the end of the reception. I had complete confidence that the music for our wedding would be absolutely perfect, and it was! We danced the night away!
Our guests consistently complimented our DJ choice. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Bryan became more like a friend during our wedding planning process. He offered to go above and beyond his job. Bryan was enthusiastic, energetic, comforting and personable without being obtrusive at all! I can’t recommend EMG enough. They made our wedding day even more special and unforgettable. Thank you!!

With Love,
Jess & Andrew Schaeffer

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Bryan from Elegant Music Group was more than AMAZING! We don't have enough words to express how fantastic he was to us. Bryan kept us in the loop with everything that was going on and consistently checked on us to see if we needed anything. He kept us all on track with the ceremony, introductions, and speeches. Everyone we have talked to RAVED about the music. Bryan had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT! Not only did he have everyone dancing, but the flow from one song to the next was flawless. On top of the awesome music, Bryan made us feel like we had known him for years from the moment we had our first meeting. We really valued everything from EMG and could not have had a more perfect night. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! It wouldn't have been the best wedding ever without you!!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I couldn't have been happier with my selection for music for my wedding. I planned my wedding from across the country, and they made it so easy. We had Danny, a guitar player, play and sing during our ceremony. He beautifully played both songs that were important to us. Many guests mentioned that they thought he was wonderful. He was joined with a saxophone player for the cocktail hour. For our reception, we had both the saxophone player and our DJ, Bryan, who was incredibly easy to work with. He was very accommodating and friendly. Many of guests were dancing throughout our reception. I couldn't recommend this group more. I had so much fun at my wedding, and felt that these individuals were a huge part of that!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I loved EMG - we worked with Tom, and he was fantastic! Prior to booking with EMG, we met with previous entertainment groups for our wedding, and Tom was the most kind, flexible, and genuine from all of the vendors. He treated us with the upmost respect - rather than a business transaction (that we encountered from a few other vendors.)

We shared our "required" list, and he worked within our budget to ensure that we received everything we dreamed of. Tom worked with us very diligently throughout the entire planning process. Tom and his crew made custom projects - (as per our request) to fit the needs of our wedding. He shared insights, and even made edits up until the day prior (when he was out of the office) to add some "fun" flair to an expected snow storm on our special day!

The night of our wedding with all of the craziness we left behind our photo book (from the awesome magic mirror photo booth the offer), Tom took the liberty to mail to us!

EMG has a great, dedicated, compassionate staff that will go above and beyond to make your day magical!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We booked Elegant Music Group for our wedding on March 4th. We had a pianist and violinist for our ceremony and cocktail hour music and they were fantastic. I had some very specific requests for my ceremony music and when I heard them playing the song I picked as my bridesmaids started walking down the aisle I completely teared up. Not a single request that we had went unplayed. Even during cocktail hour they played some of my favorite songs. Everything was played beautifully. For the reception, we had Bryan Festa as our MC and throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of the event he was SO amazing. Anything we needed, he was there for us. I loved his style, there was nothing show-boaty, or embarrassingly over the top. He kept the entire night classy and fun. The music that was played during the reception was all perfect, and people were dancing until the last minute of our reception. Thank you EMG for the amazing music at our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/4/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Out of no disrespect to DJs, but priority on my list was to not know that they were there during the reception. Meaning I wanted them to play music and not talk into the microphone. Tom and his team did just that and were such a pleasure to work with! Day of the event, they were early to set up. They played everything that we asked and selected music that really got people on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Liability Insurance, Reception

We used the CityScape band for our wedding and could not have been any happier. Leading up to the wedding we dealt with Mike the band leader and he was super accommodating. We were torn about what first dance song to go with, so he made the band learn both so we could hear them...super cool. At the wedding, they knew just the right music to match the moments and vibe we wanted. They kept our guests on the dance floor all night and they played almost every type of music you can think of. The band made the whole party come to life. At the last minute we added the horns to make it an 8-piece band and this was definitely the best decision. If you're torn, GET THE HORNS! They were out on the floor with our guests dancing all night. We love EMG and are so happy we had CityScape!

Profile Picture Olivia, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bryan was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job making sure our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went smoothly. He was easy to reach, professional, and made us feel that things were always "under control". I really liked that he tapped into my Spotify reception playlist to get ideas about our tastes. I also appreciated his awareness of things we definitely did NOT want. Overall, he read the crowd well, eased our minds about the whole day, and added greatly to the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I seriously do not know where to begin with this awesome music team. We originally met with Bryan a year or so before our wedding from 2 recommendations from some friends. After meeting with some DJ groups, after saying just Hello to Bryan I knew he was the guy for us. The ambiance of the office is a plus, located right in Montclair and its posh and hip. From our initial meeting we knew Bryan was listening to our every word. Instead of trying to be pushy, he just wanted to have a conversation with us, which was wonderful. He asked us what music we like and it went from there. From the beginning he was in control of everything. Right before the wedding he took every information we needed and just did what he does best. He was very responsive everyday before the wedding and the day of. I am the crazy bride that had a mix tape for our father daughter dance. The night before the wedding I sent him the final mix tape and he nailed the execution perfectly. The day of the wedding Bryan introduced us to Tommy who would be there with him for the night. Along, with the team of lovely ladies who snap shot us all night, I could not ask for a better duo. Not to mention, our wedding was on New Year's I expressed to Bryan that we wanted a party and he gave us a party! Every part of the music he nailed it. From all the dances, to the cake cutting and then the Ball drop! Thank you everyone at Elegant music group for making our wedding that much more amazing! We could not ask for a better DJ group!! BRYAN THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

- Amanda & Frank

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Just got back from our honeymoon and we're still giddy over the dream of a wedding Anthony Priore and EMG helped create! From our very first meeting with him, we had zero doubts that he understood our vision and we just kind of let him take it wherever he wanted because it was clear that we could trust him.. We knew our wedding would be the party of all parties simply because of the two families that were joining together, but Anthony absolutely blew our expectations out of the water and took it to another level. He was truly the icing on top of the cake for our day. We wouldn’t have changed a single thing about it!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I recently got married in December and had the greatest experience using Bryan and the rest of the EMG Team. We couldn't have asked for anything more and were please beyond all expectations. We found EMG online and after meeting Bryan for the first time, we knew that this was the team we wanted to use. The comfort we felt with Bryan was relaxing and helped us feel stress free. There was no pressure to do anything we didn't want to do, and being that we had never planned a wedding before, he was helpful in providing his suggestions for lighting, wedding agenda, music, etc. I would recommend EMG to anyone and everyone who is getting married. The night was amazing and I attribute a large part of that to EMG and the work they did. We couldn't be more thankful!

Profile Picture Joey, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely amazing, they made the whole venue come alive. Everything we requested for music was spot on. They really knew how to make it a great wedding party. As far as the months leading up to the wedding the meetings and planning with them were flexible and easy. Out of all the planning we did this was the less stressful. They made the planning part easy for us which was important. Would and will recommend to any one I know getting married or is having a party.

Profile Picture Anthony, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow just WOW! These guys at EMG are no joke with being amazing. Anthony and I vibed right away! He understood my husband and I without us even having to fully explain what we wanted.. including AMAZING lighting, great cocktail hour music, and getting the guests into dancing throughout the entire wedding. It was SO much fun due to these guys. I want to have another event just to have them DJ and make it better. You won't be sorry having these guys DJ your wedding... PRIME TIME AWESOME!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We met with 4 different DJ companies for our November 2017 Wedding - our search ended with EMG. Our first meeting at EMG was with Anthony. He was very down to earth and easy to talk to. He understood right away the vibe we were going for and immediately suggested Matty. After our finals meeting with Matty, we knew he was a perfect fit! He went over our play, and more importantly, do NOT play lists, and the pronunciation of everyone's names. He did that again a day or two before the wedding as well. It was decided that both Anthony and Matty would be working our wedding (score!), and we could not have been happier with the results. My guests were on their feet all night, and they particularly loved our little drum solo!

We also rented a photo booth through EMG. They had a cute book for everyone to stick their photos in and write something. We also got a thumb drive containing all the photos taken that night, which is nice because some people didn't put their photo in the book! So we have the option of adding those pics to the book ourselves. Very nice keepsake.

You will definitely not be disappointed if you go with EMG. We cannot thank Matty, Anthony and staff enough for making our day feel so special and fun!

~Jen & Randy

Photo for Elegant Music Group Review - Photo credit: Callie Ellen Studios
Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired EMG to emcee our wedding in October 2017. They provide a really good value and custom options for DJ services. We really enjoyed working with Matty on the reception music, which we knew we were really picky about upfront! Matty did a great job helping our officiant with the PA system and keeping the evening on track.

I did have some initial trouble hearing back from EMG in a timely manner. I was disappointed with the cellist for the ceremony as well, the guests said they couldn't hear the music at all (prelude or when I was coming down the aisle). Perhaps it's the fault of my venue, but they sat the cellist so far away from the ceremony it was a complete waste to have her there at all.

Profile Picture User6997325, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing!! I have people coming up to me weeks after my wedding asking who our DJ was because they’ve never been to a wedding and saw every single person up dancing. That’s exactly what Bryan did he had everyone from the 3 year olds to the 83 year olds up and dancing! Oh and the photo booth is a must!!

Profile Picture Bree, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elegant Music Group is seriously the best out there for wedding entertainment! They made the whole wedding planning process very seamless, and Tom was awesome to work with during the communication process. Frank was our main DJ and he was AMAZING! Our second DJ was wonderful as well and they were so helpful! They were super flexible and responsive when it came to last minute questions and correspondence and they really delivered the day of the wedding! All of our guests kept saying how awesome our DJs were! They kept the party all night and they killed it with our R&B, Throwback vibe going. Most importantly they made sure the schedule format was still laid back (like we wanted) but the dance floor was still jumpin. Really can't say enough good things about EMG. Thank you for everything, we won't forget about those awesome memories on the dance floor. :)

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Ask for Tom! He was wonderful to work with and really listened to what we wanted. Had the dance floor going all night. We also had a pianist, which I heard from our guests was a really nice touch.

Profile Picture User6105626, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

We hired EMG for our photo booth and "dancing on clouds" for our first dance. Quick to respond, professional, a pleasure to work with. Our scrapbook from the photo booth is absolutely hilarious! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/13/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The team at Elegant Music Group was amazing. We loved them and would highly recommend them. Very professional and courteous. They always made us feel like we were in great hands. They rocked the party and met the tastes of everyone involved. Everyone left commenting on how good the music and party were.

Profile Picture Jorge, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough wonderful things about EMG and Tom! When we first called Mark, we intended on chatting with a few different DJs before making our decision- but as soon as we hung up w/ Mark we had to call him right back and book with EMG! Mark worked with our budget to help us create a fantastic DJ + musician combo. We had a Keys, Flute and Bass combo for our ceremony and cocktail hour that guests were RAVING about. We then had DJ + Percussionist and Sax for the reception which really brought things to the next level. Our DJ, Tom, was fantastic. Our guests were dancing all night and we loved working with him! Tom was thoughtful and extremely responsive. He took care of everything for us, keeping us on track and calm throughout the whole experience. He even arrived early to help set up the sound system for our ceremony (mind you I requested this the day before our wedding!). Tom's idea to end the night with Billy Joel's 'Piano Man' inspired an epic sing along w/ all guests and was definitely my favorite part of the night!! Thank you so much Tom and EMG! You made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Best, Ashley and Sam

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anthony and Tori were an amazing team at our wedding! They were able to get everyone out on the dance floor which was a challenge because it was a mixed audience. Anthony was charismatic and was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I have no complaints and hiring Elegant Music Group was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Elise, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired our ceremony musicians through EMG and could not be more pleased with the service we received. Mark was extremely responsive, organized, and helpful leading up to the wedding, reaching out to us to check in and to thoroughly explain what to expect and how to pick the music. On the day of, the two musicians played wonderfully and did everything we requested. EMG made it super easy and stress-free to have live music at our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diane, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony

Elegant Music Group went above and beyond our expectations! Mark and his team were so knowledgable, patient and were just absolutely pleasant to work with. They made me feel relaxed and assured that the live music for our ceremony would be perfect...and it was!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews