Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number

About Beauty On Location NJ

With a career that has spanned over 20 years and included hundreds of satisfied brides, Amy Jones-Baskin is highly sought after bridal make up artist known for her cultivated eye and nuanced hand. Her “signature look” could be best described as “fresh and flawless,” but she is equally accomplished at creating a wide variety of looks such as “au natural,” “elegant glamour,” “sophisticated smokey,” and “modern.” Her mastery of airbrush make up and brow sculpting have long distinguished her as a gifted professional.

It is a point of personal pride that many of her bridal clients return to her for special occasion make up, and make up lessons. Amy's clientele has been largely based on personal referral, with many brides first having met Amy when she did their make up as bride’s maids. She is known by wedding planners and photographers as a dedicated and reliable professional who makes sure her brides look beautiful, from first picture to last.

beautyonlocationnj@gmail.com 908-938-1236

Beauty On Location NJ 7
  • Kim H

Kim · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing

I feel so lucky to have found Beauty on Location! Honestly, I am not sure how I discovered them. After extensive google searching and looking at example pictures of brides in their hair and makeup, I realized I did not like the look of dramatic, “caked on” make up. With Beauty on Location’s website, I fell absolutely in love with the glowing and natural look! For the wedding, my bridesmaids and I had Jessica and Kortnie! Thanks to these ladies, our makeup and hairstyles lasted all day despite the heat and humidity! My bridesmaids were initially concerned the makeup would not last until the evening, but they were proven wrong. Even after 12 hours, the makeup still looked amazing! Because of my long wedding day, I also had touchup services and Jessica is amazing! She was able to change my hairstyle in what seemed like 5-10 minutes. She always went above and beyond making sure everyone looked their best. She even helped my bridesmaids with their dresses. I am so happy I went with Beauty on Location. They are worth every cent! They book up fast and there are many reasons why. They make everyone feel beautiful and glowing!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Beauty On Location NJ's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for your kind review! We a re so grateful :)
    If you ever need makeup for an event please let us know. Wishing you al the best, Jessica & Amy

Caitlin P · Married on 07/20/2019

Ashford Estate Wedding

Wow. I am beyond grateful and lucky to have had Amy and her team be a part of our wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom, and I truly felt so gorgeous, and that is all thanks to Beauty On Location. Our skin had that amazing glow and everyone was so happy with their makeup. Amy exudes such a calming presence, and is so incredibly kind and professional; all while making the getting ready process so enjoyable and stress free! It was 101 degrees the day of our wedding, and I am absolutely amazed at how beautiful everyone's makeup looked. We received so many compliments about everyones's makeup because it truly was stunning. Amy is so passionate about what she does, and as a result we all felt and looked so beautiful. Simply put, Beauty On Location is incredible, and I would recommend them 11 times out of 10!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Hair and Makeup beyond my expectations!

Beauty on Location could not have been more incredible for my wedding day! Amy, Jess & Ashley were TRULY the most meticulous, friendly and professional hair & makeup artists. They made me feel calm, comfortable and absolutely the most beautiful I have ever felt!! All of my bridesmaids couldn't be happier about their hair and makeup and we raved about the simple natural look. Thank you again for our hard work in making my day so special

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Beauty On Location NJ 8
    Beauty On Location NJ 9

• Images by Berit
    Images by Berit Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Amy. Not only is she an amazing person and a complete sweetheart, her makeup artistry is second to none. Her attention to detail and care and concern for the final outcome for the Bride and Bridal Party is clear. Each time I see Amy work, her ability to enhance someone's natural assets through the use of color, lashes and brushes is unparalleled. She is truly a gifted Make Up Artist and true to her craft.