Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number

About Beauty On Location NJ

With a career that has spanned over 20 years and included hundreds of satisfied brides, Amy Jones-Baskin is highly sought after bridal make up artist known for her cultivated eye and nuanced hand. Her “signature look” could be best described as “fresh and flawless,” but she is equally accomplished at creating a wide variety of looks such as “au natural,” “elegant glamour,” “sophisticated smokey,” and “modern.” Her mastery of airbrush make up and brow sculpting have long distinguished her as a gifted professional.

It is a point of personal pride that many of her bridal clients return to her for special occasion make up, and make up lessons. Amy's clientele has been largely based on personal referral, with many brides first having met Amy when she did their make up as bride’s maids. She is known by wedding planners and photographers as a dedicated and reliable professional who makes sure her brides look beautiful, from first picture to last.

beautyonlocationnj@gmail.com 908-938-1236

Beauty On Location NJ 7
  • Kim H

Kim · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing

I feel so lucky to have found Beauty on Location! Honestly, I am not sure how I discovered them. After extensive google searching and looking at example pictures of brides in their hair and makeup, I realized I did not like the look of dramatic, “caked on” make up. With Beauty on Location’s website, I fell absolutely in love with the glowing and natural look! For the wedding, my bridesmaids and I had Jessica and Kortnie! Thanks to these ladies, our makeup and hairstyles lasted all day despite the heat and humidity! My bridesmaids were initially concerned the makeup would not last until the evening, but they were proven wrong. Even after 12 hours, the makeup still looked amazing! Because of my long wedding day, I also had touchup services and Jessica is amazing! She was able to change my hairstyle in what seemed like 5-10 minutes. She always went above and beyond making sure everyone looked their best. She even helped my bridesmaids with their dresses. I am so happy I went with Beauty on Location. They are worth every cent! They book up fast and there are many reasons why. They make everyone feel beautiful and glowing!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Beauty On Location NJ's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for your kind review! We a re so grateful :)
    If you ever need makeup for an event please let us know. Wishing you al the best, Jessica & Amy

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Hair and Makeup beyond my expectations!

Beauty on Location could not have been more incredible for my wedding day! Amy, Jess & Ashley were TRULY the most meticulous, friendly and professional hair & makeup artists. They made me feel calm, comfortable and absolutely the most beautiful I have ever felt!! All of my bridesmaids couldn't be happier about their hair and makeup and we raved about the simple natural look. Thank you again for our hard work in making my day so special

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Beauty On Location NJ 8
    Beauty On Location NJ 9

Jaclyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful job with hair and makeup!

I choose Beauty on Location after one of my best friends used them just last year and did an amazing job! I booked my hair and makeup trial early and it went without a hitch! It turned out exactly as I had envisioned it and I had no complaints.

Holly was my makeup artist and she made me, all of my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing on my wedding day! She was able to give everyone the look that they wanted and I absolutely loved my makeup. She was so nice and a calming presence. As someone who does not typically wear a lot of makeup, Holly was able to give me a beautiful and natural look. She even brought me a special set of mini eyelashes because I was not 100% sold on the regular size at my trial (even though everyone agreed that they looked great); these mini eyelashes turned out perfect and looked so natural!

I was supposed to have Mandy as my hair stylist but the day before my wedding I got a call from Amy, the owner, saying that Mandy had a medical emergency! Luckily, Amy had already replaced her with another one of her hair stylists, Kristen. This was a little unsettling given the timing and Amy did offer to allow me to have a trial that day (unfortunately I didn’t have the time) and gave me a bit of a discount so I trusted that Amy would provide me with another great stylist. I met Kristen on the day of my wedding and she was great — so nice and friendly and she did my hair perfectly based on my trial pictures and any tweaks I made that day. Everyone was happy with Kristen’s work and I had no complaints!

I got a ton of compliments on both my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding — One of my engaged friends even asked for my hair and makeup vendor for herself! All in all, Beauty on Location was an amazing vendor and I’d definitely recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/14/2019

• Images by Berit
    Images by Berit Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Amy. Not only is she an amazing person and a complete sweetheart, her makeup artistry is second to none. Her attention to detail and care and concern for the final outcome for the Bride and Bridal Party is clear. Each time I see Amy work, her ability to enhance someone's natural assets through the use of color, lashes and brushes is unparalleled. She is truly a gifted Make Up Artist and true to her craft.