07960, Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number

About Beauty On Location NJ

Based in Morristown, New Jersey, Beauty On Location is a hair and makeup service that specializes in natural wedding looks. Owned by Amy Jones Baskin, who also acts as lead makeup artist, this company has serviced hundreds of events. Amy and her team aim to make every newlywed-to-be look and feel like a flawless version of themselves.

Experience

This company was founded by Amy after over two decades of experience in the beauty industry. She received training in London and New York City, before deciding to start her own business. Amy now leads a team of seven talented cosmeticians, each hand-selected by her for their skill. These artists stay at the top of their game by seeking regular training in the latest makeup trends.

This company specializes in natural makeup looks, and can also offer airbrush makeup and contour techniques, along with embellishments such as false eyelashes. Whether it be subtly smoky or vintage glamour, this team will work to make each vision come to life. Hairstyling services are also available, from relaxed curly blowouts to complex updos. Newlyweds-to-be can avail of consultations to discuss their vision for the day, as well as hair and makeup trials. Beauty On Location can accommodate large groups, ensuring that the couple and their wedding party looks and feels their very best.

Follow Beauty On Location NJ on

45 Reviews for Beauty On Location NJ

• Barie

Barie S · Married on 11/11/2020

Extremely talented!

I don’t even know what to say other than I love Amy and her entire team! Amy is extremely talented and professional, and as soon as you meet her, you love her! She makes every bride look and feel like a model. She is perfect if you’re looking for natural makeup that isn’t overdone. My sister and multiple friends have used her, and now my cousin is going to have her do her makeup for her upcoming wedding. I recommend Amy to every person I know because she is the absolute best out there, and I will continue to do so going forward!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Laura

Laura Pavlo · Married on 10/09/2020

Gorgeous natural makeup

I searched high and low for a makeup artist that could achieve a look that was impactful without looking like the makeup was caked on. I wanted a natural look on my skin, but for the makeup to pop! Beauty on the Location was the best option! I'm thrilled with how my makeup turned out - I got compliments on it all night! It looked effortless but gorgeous. Amy and her team are super friendly and responsive, always ready to answer questions and adjust things for you. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Parisi · Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful wedding makeup!

I hired Beauty On Location for my wedding on 9/19/20 and they were absolutely wonderful to work with! I was originally scheduled to work with Erin, but before my trial they reached out to let me know that Erin was no longer available but that Amanda could do my makeup instead. Since I hadn't done my trial yet, I was totally fine with this change. Eventually, I did my trial with Amanda and she listened to everything I wanted and made adjustments when something didn't quite feel right. We ultimately landed on the perfect look for me! Day-of, Amanda was absolutely wonderful and did makeup for me, 3 of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, and my grandma-in-law. Everyone LOVED their makeup and commented on how wonderful Amanda was, both as a makeup artist and just as a person! My makeup lasted all day and night and made me feel so beautiful. I'm so happy I got to work with Amanda - 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beauty On Location NJ FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Fake Lashes

• Images by Berit Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Amy. Not only is she an amazing person and a complete sweetheart, her makeup artistry is second to none. Her attention to detail and care and concern for the final outcome for the Bride and Bridal Party is clear. Each time I see Amy work, her ability to enhance someone's natural assets through the use of color, lashes and brushes is unparalleled. She is truly a gifted Make Up Artist and true to her craft.

• 07960 Morristown, NJ, 07960 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Beauty On Location NJ)