Beauty On Location NJ

Beauty On Location NJ

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beauty On Location NJ

You are already beautiful, we simply highlight it. An elite team of on location bridal beauty.

With a career that has spanned over 20 years and included hundreds of satisfied brides, Amy Jones-Baskin is highly sought after bridal make up artist known for her cultivated eye and nuanced hand.  Her “signature look” could be best described as “fresh and flawless,” but she is equally accomplished at creating a wide variety of looks such as “au natural,” “elegant glamour,” “sophisticated smokey,” and “modern.” Her mastery of airbrush make up and brow sculpting have long distinguished her as a gifted professional.

It is a point of personal pride that many of her bridal clients return to her for special occasion make up, and make up lessons.  Amy's clientele has been largely based on personal referral, with many brides first having met Amy when she did their make up as bride’s maids.  She is known by wedding planners and photographers as a dedicated and reliable professional who makes sure her brides look beautiful, from first picture to last.

beautyonlocationnj@gmail.com   908-938-1236

Hair Extensions (2)
Hair Trial (2)
Blowouts (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

Stellar. Incredible. Professional. All natural glam. The list of compliments could go on and on! My friend referred me to Amy once I started wedding planing. I searched for Amy’s Instagram to take a peak at her work and I knew right away that I had to book a trial for the day of my engagement pictures. That was hands down the best decision I’ve ever made. Amy asked what my vision was for my wedding look, I showed a few makeup pictures and described personal preferences and she totally nailed the look. I booked Amy for my wedding right then and there without hesitation! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it did! Amy and her coworker, Angela, came to my house promptly the morning of my wedding, worked her magic and myself, my mom and bridesmaids were incredibly happy with our wedding day looks! Amy and Angela are such talented makeup artists! I’m actually really upset our wedding is over because I miss my wedding day makeup - I felt so naturally glamorous. I’m trying to find any excuse to book Amy again in the near future!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

I have never had my hair and makeup done, but for my wedding I thought I'd make an exception. Amy and Mandy were amazing and I'm so happy with their work! I got a preview during the initial visit which was great for fine tuning the end result on my wedding day. I brought a picture of what I envisioned for my hair and she was able to create that look and my makeup looked as good at 1am as it did at 5pm. It was so convenient they came to my home since we were having a back yard ceremony. The on location service is a luxury worth every penny!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

what a day!

my bridesmaids and i worked with angela and jessica. let me tell you, they did an outstanding job. it was absolutely a privilege working with them.

all of our hair and makeup looked flawless and so natural. as the bride, i was nervous because i wanted everything to be perfect. it was more than perfect, it was everything i wanted and more. i received so many compliments about my hair AND my makeup. i must have told at least 10 people about your company. i would suggest your team over and over again. angela and jessica were on time, pleasant, and were so much fun. i definitely cried a few times while jessica was doing my makeup, and so was so patient and understanding.

i cant thank you guys enough. some people tend to forget about the people that are behind the scenes, but i will not forget. i appreciated everything so much. my perfect, dream, wedding day could not have been possible without you. thank you again, for your unbelievable talents and for everything you made possible. i am so grateful.

Profile Picture jaclyn, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We absolutely love working with Amy. Not only is she an amazing person and a complete sweetheart, her makeup artistry is second to none. Her attention to detail and care and concern for the final outcome for the Bride and Bridal Party is clear. Each time I see Amy work, her ability to enhance someone's natural assets through the use of color, lashes and brushes is unparalleled. She is truly a gifted Make Up Artist and true to her craft.

Events