Beauty On Location NJ

Morristown, NJ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Morristown, New Jersey, Beauty On Location is a hair and makeup service that specializes in natural wedding looks. Owned by Amy Jones Baskin, who also acts as lead makeup artist, this company has serviced hundreds of events. Amy and her team aim to make every newlywed-to-be look and feel like a flawless version of themselves.

Experience

This company was founded by Amy after over two decades of experience in the beauty industry. She received training in London and New York City, before deciding to start her own business. Amy now leads a team of seven talented cosmeticians, each hand-selected by her for their skill. These artists stay at the top of their game by seeking regular training in the latest makeup trends.

This company specializes in natural makeup looks, and can also offer airbrush makeup and contour techniques, along with embellishments such as false eyelashes. Whether it be subtly smoky or vintage glamour, this team will work to make each vision come to life. Hairstyling services are also available, from relaxed curly blowouts to complex updos. Newlyweds-to-be can avail of consultations to discuss their vision for the day, as well as hair and makeup trials. Beauty On Location can accommodate large groups, ensuring that the couple and their wedding party looks and feels their very best.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Fake Lashes

Mallory B. Married on 01/16/2022

Perfect for Brides Who Want an Elegant, Natural Look

As someone who doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup, Beauty on Location was perfect in helping me achieve a minimalist and more natural look for my wedding day. During my first trial, Amy was extremely receptive to my preferences or skin concerns (I have oily, sometimes acne-prone skin). She both made sure I was happy with the choices along the way, but also saw opportunities where I could be pushed a little outside my comfort zone - which is great! From a logistics perspective, the team at Beauty on Location is very organized. It was always easy to get in touch with them if I ever had a quick question, and when there was an unexpected scheduling conflict they worked swiftly to ensure that I was still covered for my day. While I didn't get to work directly with Amy for the day of due to scheduling conflicts, Cheyenne was incredible! I also did a trial with her, and she provided really good skincare recommendations for helping me get my skin ready for the day. Since I wasn't doing touchups throughout the day of the wedding, she was kind enough to recommend products for me to purchase so that I could effectively do my own touchups. Cheyenne and Elisa were both really fun to talk to and made my bridesmaids all feel at ease. We all couldn't be happier with how my makeup turned out!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 01/15/2022

Perfect make up for the wedding day!

I was immediately enticed by Beauty on Location’s commitment to natural beauty looks. That was absolutely what I wanted myself and my bridal party to have on my wedding day. It was incredibly easy to work with the team leading up to the wedding day. What impressed me the most was how the team jumped into action when during the week of the wedding a last minute change in make-up artist occurred due to illness. The team immediately set me up with Elisa, who was able to squeeze me in for a last minute trial session the day before the wedding. Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding and all who had their makeup done raved about Elisa and Jessie’s work! I will absolutely be recommending Beauty on Location to everyone I know getting married!
  • Colleen
    Colleen F. Married on 12/18/2021

The most beautiful version of YOU

Do you want to feel absolutely stunning, but look exactly like yourself? Book with Beauty on Location. I worked with Lindsey as my bridal make-up artist on 12/18/21 and she hit it out of the park. I knew once I did my trial in October that I would be so pleased with my wedding make-up, but nothing could have prepared me for the absolute goddess Lindsey turned me into on my wedding day. The other two artists, Melissa and Sarah, were incredible as well and made my bridesmaids feel like royalty. We are so grateful for the amazing work of these ladies! Do yourself a favor and book with them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Berit Bizjak Photography Berit Bizjak Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Amy. Not only is she an amazing person and a complete sweetheart, her makeup artistry is second to none. Her attention to detail and care and concern for the final outcome for the Bride and Bridal Party is clear. Each time I see Amy work, her ability to enhance someone's natural assets through the use of color, lashes and brushes is unparalleled. She is truly a gifted Make Up Artist and true to her craft.

07960 Morristown, NJ, 07960
Location of (Beauty On Location NJ)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding