Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number

About Beauty On Location NJ

With a career that has spanned over 20 years and included hundreds of satisfied brides, Amy Jones-Baskin is highly sought after bridal make up artist known for her cultivated eye and nuanced hand. Her “signature look” could be best described as “fresh and flawless,” but she is equally accomplished at creating a wide variety of looks such as “au natural,” “elegant glamour,” “sophisticated smokey,” and “modern.” Her mastery of airbrush make up and brow sculpting have long distinguished her as a gifted professional.

It is a point of personal pride that many of her bridal clients return to her for special occasion make up, and make up lessons. Amy's clientele has been largely based on personal referral, with many brides first having met Amy when she did their make up as bride’s maids. She is known by wedding planners and photographers as a dedicated and reliable professional who makes sure her brides look beautiful, from first picture to last.

beautyonlocationnj@gmail.com 908-938-1236

Beauty On Location NJ 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 01/13/2019

Amazing Hair & Make-up!!

I used Beauty on Location for my wedding last moth for both hair and makeup. Amy did my makeup and knew exactly what I wanted when I explained it to her- she did such beautiful natural looking makeup! Mandy did my hair and it was amazing and stayed all night! They were all super nice, welcoming and made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Beauty On Location NJ 8

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Hair and Make Up Artist

Beauty on Location is amazing! I typically do not wear a lot of make up and I really did not want to be done up for my wedding day. In fact, I was a bit nervous about my hair and make up for the wedding, but Beauty on Location does an exquisite job at enhancing your natural beauty. Amy was so flexible with the number of trials we had to make sure everything was just to our liking.
    We used them for the rehearsal dinner and for the wedding, and highly recommend doing the same.
    On the day of the wedding, everyone was talking about how amazing their hair and make up was. We had two make up and two hair stylists for 10 of us and finished on time. Lindsey did my make up and she was incredible! I felt that it absolutely enhanced my natural features but did not look over done. In fact, it looked bridal and flawless. My husband loved it and it lasted the whole night. Stacey was also amazing with my hair! She worked with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding to find extensions and to make sure my hair had the right amount of style, so that it still looked like me but special. I couldn’t have been happier. We also had Beauty on Location stay for touch ups, which I highly recommend. They followed us all around while we were getting pictures taken: touching up our lips, getting rid of some of the sweat shine, and redefining our curls or updos. I can’t say enough positive things about Beauty on Location and highly recommend looking at their Instagram to see the wonderful work they do! I definitely recommend booking them for your wedding! Thank you, Beauty on Location for making me look and feel amazing!

Emilia Petrucci · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Hair/Makeup Team

I had an incredible experience working with Amy, Jess, and the Beauty on Location team for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. We did several trials together, and Amy and Jess were so flexible and open to feedback as my beauty vision evolved. It’s hard not to feel nervous about hair and makeup on days when you know you will be photographed, but Amy and Jess made me feel so confident. I was so happy to be with them for a good chunk of my wedding day - it was such a marathon but they made it relaxed and fun. The Beauty on Location team took such good care of my bridesmaids as well - all the girls looked so beautiful. Thank you for making us feel like our best selves!

• Images by Berit
    Images by Berit Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Amy. Not only is she an amazing person and a complete sweetheart, her makeup artistry is second to none. Her attention to detail and care and concern for the final outcome for the Bride and Bridal Party is clear. Each time I see Amy work, her ability to enhance someone's natural assets through the use of color, lashes and brushes is unparalleled. She is truly a gifted Make Up Artist and true to her craft.