23 Reviews for Beauty On Location NJ

Hair Trial (2)
Blowouts (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
23 Beauty On Location NJ Reviews

I met Amy a few months before the wedding and I instantly loved her! I normally don't wear any make up and I was torn about what to do for the big day. I searched through many different make up artists and I found myself constantly going back to Amy. I finally went for a trial and couldn't believe the final product. She really makes you feel comfortable. My bridal party and family loved her also. If you want a natural , "feel like yourself" look - Amy is your girl!

Profile Picture mimi, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Stellar. Incredible. Professional. All natural glam. The list of compliments could go on and on! My friend referred me to Amy once I started wedding planing. I searched for Amy’s Instagram to take a peak at her work and I knew right away that I had to book a trial for the day of my engagement pictures. That was hands down the best decision I’ve ever made. Amy asked what my vision was for my wedding look, I showed a few makeup pictures and described personal preferences and she totally nailed the look. I booked Amy for my wedding right then and there without hesitation! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it did! Amy and her coworker, Angela, came to my house promptly the morning of my wedding, worked her magic and myself, my mom and bridesmaids were incredibly happy with our wedding day looks! Amy and Angela are such talented makeup artists! I’m actually really upset our wedding is over because I miss my wedding day makeup - I felt so naturally glamorous. I’m trying to find any excuse to book Amy again in the near future!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

I have never had my hair and makeup done, but for my wedding I thought I'd make an exception. Amy and Mandy were amazing and I'm so happy with their work! I got a preview during the initial visit which was great for fine tuning the end result on my wedding day. I brought a picture of what I envisioned for my hair and she was able to create that look and my makeup looked as good at 1am as it did at 5pm. It was so convenient they came to my home since we were having a back yard ceremony. The on location service is a luxury worth every penny!

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

what a day!

my bridesmaids and i worked with angela and jessica. let me tell you, they did an outstanding job. it was absolutely a privilege working with them.

all of our hair and makeup looked flawless and so natural. as the bride, i was nervous because i wanted everything to be perfect. it was more than perfect, it was everything i wanted and more. i received so many compliments about my hair AND my makeup. i must have told at least 10 people about your company. i would suggest your team over and over again. angela and jessica were on time, pleasant, and were so much fun. i definitely cried a few times while jessica was doing my makeup, and so was so patient and understanding.

i cant thank you guys enough. some people tend to forget about the people that are behind the scenes, but i will not forget. i appreciated everything so much. my perfect, dream, wedding day could not have been possible without you. thank you again, for your unbelievable talents and for everything you made possible. i am so grateful.

Profile Picture jaclyn, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Amy and Jessica to do my hair and makeup at my August 2017 wedding at Mallard Island Yacht club and I couldn't have been more thrilled! They are both so incredibly talented, I really felt so beautiful the entire day! From the second I met both of them, I knew I had to hire them not only because of their work but because they are both so incredibly calm and kind. Amy is so amazing at creating "the best version of yourself". I really wanted a natural, fresh wedding look and it's exactly what Amy and Jess did! They were a joy to start my wedding day off with, and I would hire them in a second again and again!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy did makeup for my Mom and bridesmaids in early July of 2017. She was absolutely wonderful. Professional, kind, flexible, and extremely talented. She made all of us look so beautiful and not overdone by any means. Amy uses high quality makeup. She was extremely wonderful. She went above and beyond on the day - from making sure I was comfortable (after taking a bunch of photos in 4 inch heels), to trying to fix some curls in my and my mother's hair (after the hair stylist left - who was another vendor). After working with Amy, you just got the sense she really cared. I would recommend Amy to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you again for making us all look and feel our best.

Profile Picture Cally, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy and her team of makeup artists and hair stylists truly helped me to look my best on my wedding day and took such wonderful care of my friends and family in the bridal party. I was a little anxious the morning of the wedding because the weather report changed on a dime overnight, but Amy is such a calm and lovely person that she eased my worries. Even through happy tears at the ceremony and then dancing the whole night, my hair and makeup stayed flawless and did not move the whole day. I will definitely use Amy again for makeup for special events

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

If Amy is available on your wedding date - BOOK HER NOW!!! I was most nervous about finding a hair/makeup vendor for my wedding day, since the only previous experience I had with getting my makeup professionally done resulted in me washing my face 5 minutes after my makeup was complete. From the first email, to the makeup trial, to the day of the wedding, Amy made me feel so at ease and happy with my decision to work with her. When she showed me my finished makeup look on my wedding day, I almost burst into tears! I couldn't believe how beautiful I felt. Throughout the entire day, people could not stop saying how stunning I looked, and I truly felt STUNNING. Amy may be a little pricier than other makeup options, but you really do get what you pay for!!!! I will never forget how incredible I felt that day, and I sincerely thank Amy for making me feel that way. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Jessica did my hair & make up for my wedding and it came out perfectly. By just showing her a few example pictures she was able to execute exactly what I wanted and even improve on those ideas. I felt like she really paid careful attention to detail, and made sure that my hair and make up would look great and stay in place throughout my wedding day- she did not rush through it at all. I would recommend Jessica to any bride!

Profile Picture Helena, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Working with Amy and Jessica was one of the highlights of my wedding weekend. Everything from the trail to the big day was so much fun. They were easy to work with and provided really helpful suggestions on products and styles. They worked with all of my bridesmaids and both MOB and MOG and everyone looked naturally beautiful. They used just the right make up to enhance everyone's look and just made us glow. They traveled from Morristown down to Long Beach Island for my wedding and were all their one time and early. Their team is the best!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Using Beauty on Location for hair and makeup was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I had eight bridesmaids, and every one of them said they LOVED their hair and makeup, and that's not an easy task! My makeup and hair looked amazing all day and our photos came out great. It was 95 degrees and humid on our wedding day, but you can't tell in the photos :) Amy is so easy to work with, and helped us create a schedule and stick to it. She really listens to your vision, both her and Holly did a great job making all of the girls look naturally beautiful. Christine did our hair, and clearly understood what I liked and didn't like, and gave me the perfect hair style. It even held up through a crazy dance party! Amy and the women she works with are all very talented and professional - I would recommend them 100%!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Amy was wonderful to work with from my trial, to my bridal shower and then my wedding day. She was so sweet and always answered all my questions. Every time my makeup was flawless. My makeup came out amazing in my pictures and stayed on throughout my wedding day. All my bridesmaids loved loved their makeup! She stayed at my parents house until we all got into the limos so if I needed anything touched up. I would highly recommend her to every bride.

Profile Picture danielle, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Amy and her stylist, Jessica, did a wonderful job on me (the bride), my girls, and my flower girl on my wedding day! The girls all looked stunning. After seeing what Amy could do, a bridesmaid who was originally going to do her own makeup requested that Amy do her makeup as well - Amy was happy to oblige and fit everyone in with time to spare. She has a talent for making a bride look like a fresh, fantastic version of themselves - not overly made-up, like so many I've seen! Our makeup and hair lasted through an entire night of dancing. Both Amy and Jessica are incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Where do I even begin! Amy did an absolute stunning job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. She is a truly gifted artist and an expert at her craft. She made me look and feel like the best version of me on my wedding day. She really is the queen of natural looking makeup and listens to your every need or request. She is 100% customer service friendly and will not settle unless she knows you are happy. She stayed until the last second before I left touching my bridesmaids and me up right before I headed out the door. She has the best products and tips and it has been a pleasure getting to know her! Amy thank you for being so patient with me and making me feel like a bride should on her wedding day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Amy. When we first met I had put together a powerpoint of retro hairstyles and makeup that I was interested in emulating on my wedding day. Amy has amazing creativity and pays attention to the person she's styling. Whether it was oily eyelids or dry skin on the face, Amy is a true pro and had myself and my bridal party looking our best. I am not generally a full makeup person and Amy had me looking glamorous without feeling as though I was wearing too much. Everyone she styled for my wedding looked fantastic and I highly recommend Beauty On Location for your next event!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy did such a fabulous job on my wedding makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She is truly a pleasure to work with and has incredible talent! Amy goes above and beyond to ensure that every girl walks away feeling like a million dollars without being overdone. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got connected to Amy though a friend of a friend, and boy am I glad that I did. As I'm sure most brides can relate, the hair and makeup was the only vendor that I was concerned about. I had terrible hair/makeup consults prior, and I was extremely anxious.

I had a great trial with Amy and Stacy who did my hair. I didn't give any direction as far as makeup goes, and I couldn't be happier.

Day of, the makeup was amazing. All 6 of my bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about how much they loved their makeup- and brides, you know how hard it is to please 100% of the bridal party, but this time I did!

Tip: I actually paid to have Amy do touch ups after the ceremony and before we did pictures for myself and my girls, which looking back, I'm so glad that I did. It made me feel confident that my pictures would look good, and made my girls feel so glamorous.

Thanks for everything, Amy! I'm hoping that I'll have another event for you to do my makeup for again, soon!!

Profile Picture User5328699, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy i found Amy! She was simply amazing and made me and my bridesmaids all look our best! Her and her Hair stylist (Stacey) were so amazing to work with and made the morning of my wedding so relaxing and fun! I would recommend Beauty on Location to everyone! Do not hesitate to schedule a trial with Amy - you will be happy you did!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy is a wonderful makeup artist, who is kind, understanding and professional. She worked with me to find the perfect look for my special day and was always ready to listen to my needs. When she finished with me I felt so beautiful and everyone loved my makeup!!!! It was natural but gorgeous.

Amy has a real gift and she is a true artist. I greatly recommend her services.
Margaret

Profile Picture Margaret, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy was amazing from start to finish! She was attentive to all the needs of myself and my bridal party. I would recommend her 100% for any event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy Jones Baskin of Beauty On Location is WONDERFUL. She is professional, calm and lovely to work with.
I am so happy I chose to work with her for my wedding day. Amy is extremely talented and managed to make all my ladies look unique and beautiful while maintaining a natural look and feel.
I highly recommend her services.
Kristy

Profile Picture Kristy, 3/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Was so happy to have beauty on location make me feel and look beautiful on my day !

Profile Picture Marielle, 1/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy and her assistant did the makeup for my bridal party and myself. We were all SO pleased with how beautiful everything turned out! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Before the wedding, I did a trial run with Amy so she could see exactly what I wanted for the day of the wedding. She took her time and was so attentive to everything that I asked for. When I had questions and would e-mail her, she was very responsive. Amy and her assistant came to the salon where we were getting our hair done and worked with the hairstylist to make sure we were all completed in time. The airbrush makeup stayed on all day and night and I did not have to worry at all about it. Amy was extremely flexibility and understanding of what we needed and wanted which made the day so much easier. Thank you again for everything! I will be highly recommending you to my friends who will be getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Lia, 10/10/14, 4 Reviews