Beauty On Location NJ Reviews

Beauty On Location NJ 7
  • Kim H

Kim · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing

I feel so lucky to have found Beauty on Location! Honestly, I am not sure how I discovered them. After extensive google searching and looking at example pictures of brides in their hair and makeup, I realized I did not like the look of dramatic, “caked on” make up. With Beauty on Location’s website, I fell absolutely in love with the glowing and natural look! For the wedding, my bridesmaids and I had Jessica and Kortnie! Thanks to these ladies, our makeup and hairstyles lasted all day despite the heat and humidity! My bridesmaids were initially concerned the makeup would not last until the evening, but they were proven wrong. Even after 12 hours, the makeup still looked amazing! Because of my long wedding day, I also had touchup services and Jessica is amazing! She was able to change my hairstyle in what seemed like 5-10 minutes. She always went above and beyond making sure everyone looked their best. She even helped my bridesmaids with their dresses. I am so happy I went with Beauty on Location. They are worth every cent! They book up fast and there are many reasons why. They make everyone feel beautiful and glowing!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Beauty On Location NJ's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for your kind review! We a re so grateful :)
    If you ever need makeup for an event please let us know. Wishing you al the best, Jessica & Amy

Caitlin P · Married on 07/20/2019

Ashford Estate Wedding

Wow. I am beyond grateful and lucky to have had Amy and her team be a part of our wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom, and I truly felt so gorgeous, and that is all thanks to Beauty On Location. Our skin had that amazing glow and everyone was so happy with their makeup. Amy exudes such a calming presence, and is so incredibly kind and professional; all while making the getting ready process so enjoyable and stress free! It was 101 degrees the day of our wedding, and I am absolutely amazed at how beautiful everyone's makeup looked. We received so many compliments about everyones's makeup because it truly was stunning. Amy is so passionate about what she does, and as a result we all felt and looked so beautiful. Simply put, Beauty On Location is incredible, and I would recommend them 11 times out of 10!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Hair and Makeup beyond my expectations!

Beauty on Location could not have been more incredible for my wedding day! Amy, Jess & Ashley were TRULY the most meticulous, friendly and professional hair & makeup artists. They made me feel calm, comfortable and absolutely the most beautiful I have ever felt!! All of my bridesmaids couldn't be happier about their hair and makeup and we raved about the simple natural look. Thank you again for our hard work in making my day so special

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Beauty On Location NJ 8
    Beauty On Location NJ 9

Jaclyn · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful job with hair and makeup!

I choose Beauty on Location after one of my best friends used them just last year and did an amazing job! I booked my hair and makeup trial early and it went without a hitch! It turned out exactly as I had envisioned it and I had no complaints.

Holly was my makeup artist and she made me, all of my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing on my wedding day! She was able to give everyone the look that they wanted and I absolutely loved my makeup. She was so nice and a calming presence. As someone who does not typically wear a lot of makeup, Holly was able to give me a beautiful and natural look. She even brought me a special set of mini eyelashes because I was not 100% sold on the regular size at my trial (even though everyone agreed that they looked great); these mini eyelashes turned out perfect and looked so natural!

I was supposed to have Mandy as my hair stylist but the day before my wedding I got a call from Amy, the owner, saying that Mandy had a medical emergency! Luckily, Amy had already replaced her with another one of her hair stylists, Kristen. This was a little unsettling given the timing and Amy did offer to allow me to have a trial that day (unfortunately I didn’t have the time) and gave me a bit of a discount so I trusted that Amy would provide me with another great stylist. I met Kristen on the day of my wedding and she was great — so nice and friendly and she did my hair perfectly based on my trial pictures and any tweaks I made that day. Everyone was happy with Kristen’s work and I had no complaints!

I got a ton of compliments on both my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding — One of my engaged friends even asked for my hair and makeup vendor for herself! All in all, Beauty on Location was an amazing vendor and I’d definitely recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Metzger · Married on 06/04/2019

The best!

I used Amy and her team for my wedding on 4/6/2019 and they are just THE BEST of the best. I spent a lot of time looking for the right makeup artist for my wedding day - I do not wear makeup regularly and was very nervous about looking over done and not natural. I chose Amy because of her Instagram - all her brides looked so naturally beautiful. After meeting Amy and having a make up trial 2 months before the wedding, I fell in love. She really takes the time to play up everyone's natural features and uses just the right amount of makeup. Amy did my makeup on my wedding day and I was blown away, I have never felt so beautiful. Amy brought her assistant Lindsey with her and they did all 8 of my bridesmaids make up as well as my mom and everyone truly looked absolutely stunning. There is no one better! I cannot recommend Amy enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 01/13/2019

Amazing Hair & Make-up!!

I used Beauty on Location for my wedding last moth for both hair and makeup. Amy did my makeup and knew exactly what I wanted when I explained it to her- she did such beautiful natural looking makeup! Mandy did my hair and it was amazing and stayed all night! They were all super nice, welcoming and made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Beauty On Location NJ 10

Alex · Married on 10/27/2018

Hair and Make Up Artist

Beauty on Location is amazing! I typically do not wear a lot of make up and I really did not want to be done up for my wedding day. In fact, I was a bit nervous about my hair and make up for the wedding, but Beauty on Location does an exquisite job at enhancing your natural beauty. Amy was so flexible with the number of trials we had to make sure everything was just to our liking.
    We used them for the rehearsal dinner and for the wedding, and highly recommend doing the same.
    On the day of the wedding, everyone was talking about how amazing their hair and make up was. We had two make up and two hair stylists for 10 of us and finished on time. Lindsey did my make up and she was incredible! I felt that it absolutely enhanced my natural features but did not look over done. In fact, it looked bridal and flawless. My husband loved it and it lasted the whole night. Stacey was also amazing with my hair! She worked with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding to find extensions and to make sure my hair had the right amount of style, so that it still looked like me but special. I couldn’t have been happier. We also had Beauty on Location stay for touch ups, which I highly recommend. They followed us all around while we were getting pictures taken: touching up our lips, getting rid of some of the sweat shine, and redefining our curls or updos. I can’t say enough positive things about Beauty on Location and highly recommend looking at their Instagram to see the wonderful work they do! I definitely recommend booking them for your wedding! Thank you, Beauty on Location for making me look and feel amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Emilia Petrucci · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Hair/Makeup Team

I had an incredible experience working with Amy, Jess, and the Beauty on Location team for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. We did several trials together, and Amy and Jess were so flexible and open to feedback as my beauty vision evolved. It’s hard not to feel nervous about hair and makeup on days when you know you will be photographed, but Amy and Jess made me feel so confident. I was so happy to be with them for a good chunk of my wedding day - it was such a marathon but they made it relaxed and fun. The Beauty on Location team took such good care of my bridesmaids as well - all the girls looked so beautiful. Thank you for making us feel like our best selves!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Luci · Married on 08/11/2018

I first heard of Beauty on Location after seeing wedding photos for a friend who was getting married a year before me. She looked absolutely radiant and beautiful, but most importantly, completely natural! That was what I was looking for in a wedding makeup artist, so I reached out and they were available on my wedding date. Jessica did my hair and makeup and she was amazing – such a great calming presence the day of the wedding, and she even let me schedule in a last minute morning blowout so I could go to the gym the morning of the wedding. I loved the way my hair and makeup looked and thought all the bridesmaids looked amazing as well. They had a great team and we had a lot of fun hanging out with them that morning!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Beauty On Location NJ 11

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2018

Jessica and Kristen were amazing! Every single person was absolutely thrilled with how they looked and felt so confident all night (even in 100 degree heat). Best experience ever

Sent on 07/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

Beauty on location did an incredible job for my wedding and my rehearsal dinner. Amy truly made my bridesmaids, my family and me all look like the best versions of ourselves. She knows how to perfectly accentuate our natural beauty without putting on too much makeup. I wish I could get married again so Amy could make me look that good all over again. I would recommend beauty on location to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Beauty On Location NJ 12

Corrine · Married on 04/07/2018

The girls at Beauty on Location are a dream to work with. Amy was super accommodating, very easy to talk to and has this amazing, calming presence. She came with 3 others, Kristen (hair), Candice (makeup), and Christine (hair) and provided a schedule for hair/makeup (They also did hair/make up for my 8 bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and I). All the girls loved their looks, and they all had so much fun with Amy and her team. Amy and co will make sure that you look like yourself, but enhanced in a natural way. I couldn’t be happier with Beauty on Location and absolutely recommend that you book them for your wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2018

mimi · Married on 03/24/2018

I met Amy a few months before the wedding and I instantly loved her! I normally don't wear any make up and I was torn about what to do for the big day. I searched through many different make up artists and I found myself constantly going back to Amy. I finally went for a trial and couldn't believe the final product. She really makes you feel comfortable. My bridal party and family loved her also. If you want a natural , "feel like yourself" look - Amy is your girl!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 01/06/2018

Stellar. Incredible. Professional. All natural glam. The list of compliments could go on and on! My friend referred me to Amy once I started wedding planing. I searched for Amy’s Instagram to take a peak at her work and I knew right away that I had to book a trial for the day of my engagement pictures. That was hands down the best decision I’ve ever made. Amy asked what my vision was for my wedding look, I showed a few makeup pictures and described personal preferences and she totally nailed the look. I booked Amy for my wedding right then and there without hesitation! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it did! Amy and her coworker, Angela, came to my house promptly the morning of my wedding, worked her magic and myself, my mom and bridesmaids were incredibly happy with our wedding day looks! Amy and Angela are such talented makeup artists! I’m actually really upset our wedding is over because I miss my wedding day makeup - I felt so naturally glamorous. I’m trying to find any excuse to book Amy again in the near future!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Beauty On Location NJ 13
    Beauty On Location NJ 14

Dana · Married on 11/11/2017

I have never had my hair and makeup done, but for my wedding I thought I'd make an exception. Amy and Mandy were amazing and I'm so happy with their work! I got a preview during the initial visit which was great for fine tuning the end result on my wedding day. I brought a picture of what I envisioned for my hair and she was able to create that look and my makeup looked as good at 1am as it did at 5pm. It was so convenient they came to my home since we were having a back yard ceremony. The on location service is a luxury worth every penny!

Sent on 12/13/2017

jaclyn · Married on 10/01/2017

what a day!

my bridesmaids and i worked with angela and jessica. let me tell you, they did an outstanding job. it was absolutely a privilege working with them.

all of our hair and makeup looked flawless and so natural. as the bride, i was nervous because i wanted everything to be perfect. it was more than perfect, it was everything i wanted and more. i received so many compliments about my hair AND my makeup. i must have told at least 10 people about your company. i would suggest your team over and over again. angela and jessica were on time, pleasant, and were so much fun. i definitely cried a few times while jessica was doing my makeup, and so was so patient and understanding.

i cant thank you guys enough. some people tend to forget about the people that are behind the scenes, but i will not forget. i appreciated everything so much. my perfect, dream, wedding day could not have been possible without you. thank you again, for your unbelievable talents and for everything you made possible. i am so grateful.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Beauty On Location NJ 15
    Beauty On Location NJ 16
    Beauty On Location NJ 17
    Beauty On Location NJ 18
    Beauty On Location NJ 19

Jill · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired Amy and Jessica to do my hair and makeup at my August 2017 wedding at Mallard Island Yacht club and I couldn't have been more thrilled! They are both so incredibly talented, I really felt so beautiful the entire day! From the second I met both of them, I knew I had to hire them not only because of their work but because they are both so incredibly calm and kind. Amy is so amazing at creating "the best version of yourself". I really wanted a natural, fresh wedding look and it's exactly what Amy and Jess did! They were a joy to start my wedding day off with, and I would hire them in a second again and again!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Cally · Married on 07/07/2017

Amy did makeup for my Mom and bridesmaids in early July of 2017. She was absolutely wonderful. Professional, kind, flexible, and extremely talented. She made all of us look so beautiful and not overdone by any means. Amy uses high quality makeup. She was extremely wonderful. She went above and beyond on the day - from making sure I was comfortable (after taking a bunch of photos in 4 inch heels), to trying to fix some curls in my and my mother's hair (after the hair stylist left - who was another vendor). After working with Amy, you just got the sense she really cared. I would recommend Amy to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you again for making us all look and feel our best.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

If Amy is available on your wedding date - BOOK HER NOW!!! I was most nervous about finding a hair/makeup vendor for my wedding day, since the only previous experience I had with getting my makeup professionally done resulted in me washing my face 5 minutes after my makeup was complete. From the first email, to the makeup trial, to the day of the wedding, Amy made me feel so at ease and happy with my decision to work with her. When she showed me my finished makeup look on my wedding day, I almost burst into tears! I couldn't believe how beautiful I felt. Throughout the entire day, people could not stop saying how stunning I looked, and I truly felt STUNNING. Amy may be a little pricier than other makeup options, but you really do get what you pay for!!!! I will never forget how incredible I felt that day, and I sincerely thank Amy for making me feel that way. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Amy and Jessica was one of the highlights of my wedding weekend. Everything from the trail to the big day was so much fun. They were easy to work with and provided really helpful suggestions on products and styles. They worked with all of my bridesmaids and both MOB and MOG and everyone looked naturally beautiful. They used just the right make up to enhance everyone's look and just made us glow. They traveled from Morristown down to Long Beach Island for my wedding and were all their one time and early. Their team is the best!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Using Beauty on Location for hair and makeup was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I had eight bridesmaids, and every one of them said they LOVED their hair and makeup, and that's not an easy task! My makeup and hair looked amazing all day and our photos came out great. It was 95 degrees and humid on our wedding day, but you can't tell in the photos :) Amy is so easy to work with, and helped us create a schedule and stick to it. She really listens to your vision, both her and Holly did a great job making all of the girls look naturally beautiful. Christine did our hair, and clearly understood what I liked and didn't like, and gave me the perfect hair style. It even held up through a crazy dance party! Amy and the women she works with are all very talented and professional - I would recommend them 100%!!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

Amy was wonderful to work with from my trial, to my bridal shower and then my wedding day. She was so sweet and always answered all my questions. Every time my makeup was flawless. My makeup came out amazing in my pictures and stayed on throughout my wedding day. All my bridesmaids loved loved their makeup! She stayed at my parents house until we all got into the limos so if I needed anything touched up. I would highly recommend her to every bride.

Sent on 09/19/2016
  • User4119677 · 2+ years ago

Where do I even begin! Amy did an absolute stunning job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. She is a truly gifted artist and an expert at her craft. She made me look and feel like the best version of me on my wedding day. She really is the queen of natural looking makeup and listens to your every need or request. She is 100% customer service friendly and will not settle unless she knows you are happy. She stayed until the last second before I left touching my bridesmaids and me up right before I headed out the door. She has the best products and tips and it has been a pleasure getting to know her! Amy thank you for being so patient with me and making me feel like a bride should on her wedding day.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2015

I loved working with Amy. When we first met I had put together a powerpoint of retro hairstyles and makeup that I was interested in emulating on my wedding day. Amy has amazing creativity and pays attention to the person she's styling. Whether it was oily eyelids or dry skin on the face, Amy is a true pro and had myself and my bridal party looking our best. I am not generally a full makeup person and Amy had me looking glamorous without feeling as though I was wearing too much. Everyone she styled for my wedding looked fantastic and I highly recommend Beauty On Location for your next event!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Erica · Married on 06/20/2015

Amy did such a fabulous job on my wedding makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She is truly a pleasure to work with and has incredible talent! Amy goes above and beyond to ensure that every girl walks away feeling like a million dollars without being overdone. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/05/2015