A Touch of Elegance Reviews

170 | Randolph, NJ

170 Reviews for A Touch of Elegance

• Natalia

Natalia O. · Married on 06/04/2021

Laura was amazing! Took my wife vision and made it real!

When we began our search for the perfect but affordable flower vendor for our wedding we knew once we finished talking with Laura at A Touch of Elegance that this was going to be our vendor. She took her time to hear what we wanted, took into account our vision and our budget. My wife bouquet was breathtaking. The centerpieces were as well. She literally turned everything we wanted and put her spin on it and literally breathe taking. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Laura. I can't wait for another event that we need flowers or someone to ask about where they should go for their wedding flowers because Laura is my go to. THANK YOU LAURA!

Sent on 07/07/2021
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/20/2021

Laura Is Phenomenal!! Book Her!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Laura during the floral consultation for my best friend’s wedding. I knew immediately that I wanted her and her team to do the arrangements for my wedding. Her attention to detail, design experience, knowledge, and flexibility stood out from other vendors we looked at for flowers. Understanding that flowers comprise a significant portion of a wedding budget, Laura advises on the best uses of your resources and is capable of working with what you are comfortable spending. What I loved most about her was her honesty. I sent her a PowerPoint deck of my floral vision and her first response was, “Tamara I want to do something different with you. Let’s push the envelope a bit.” And I’m so glad I trusted her because she immediately started the sketch of what would become my diamond structure with ombre color effects. I have been dreaming of what that structure would look like and she more than delivered when I saw it for the first time during my ceremony. And I haven’t even gotten to my bouquet! The flowers she selected were exquisite and I knew she worked really hard to get me certain orchids that were tough to find, especially after supply impacts due to COVID. Each of my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning and 48 hours later, looked beautiful!! The groom and groomsmen boutonnieres were fabulous and the corsages for our mom’s were such a lovely touch. Our table arrangements? Out of this world - I wish I had our professional shots to share. We did a mix of highs and lows and had candles floating in between the arrangements. It was magical. Please do yourself a favor and book her immediately!!

Sent on 05/24/2021
  • Cassie

Cassie S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Stunning, gorgeous, amazing florals! 10/10 would recommend

Lisa worked with us during our consultation to really understand our vision for the wedding and assisted us in making color and flower selections. The proposal they provided gave us so much confidence that it would be perfect, and the pricing was very reasonable! When we arrived at the venue, everything was set up and looked better than we could have imagined. Our centerpieces were STUNNING and the bouquets were gorgeous. We made the best decision to hire A Touch of Elegance as our florist!

Sent on 05/16/2021

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so very much Cassie!!! And Congratulations on your wedding! We wish you all the best xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful!!! Guests were shocked the centerpieces were real

Lisa & her team were above & beyond AMAZING!!! Our journey with A.T.O.E. started in 2019...followed by a postponement due to the pandemic, and they could not have been more helpful. We finally tied the knot on 5/15/21 and ATOE did not disappoint. Everything turned out amazing and their attention to detail is unmatched. They even suggested a silk corsage for my mom, since she passed away, so that I can keep it after the wedding. I currently have it on display and it is a reminder of how amazing ATOE team was, and how special they made our big day. Our flowers were so perfect, our guests were asking if the centerpieces and sweetheart table arrangements were real!

Sent on 07/14/2021

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so very much Stephanie for your very kind words- you were such a pleasure to work with!!! We appreciate this more than you know. Wishing you all the best xoxo

Susanna W. · Married on 05/09/2021

Quality Company

The flowers turned out beautiful for the wedding. They were very helpful with coming up with the overall design and making my randoms thoughts into a cohesive look. They were also very flexible during the 3 times I had to reschedule the wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Jeff

Jeff B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful!

A Touch of Elegance was great! All of the flowers and arrangements were vibrant and full of color. The staff worked with our budget and never pressured us into their own vision for our day. We switched ballrooms at the last minute and the team was on the ball with adding arrangements as needed. They were so friendly and really made our vision come to life. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was stunningly beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful wedding flowers!

We were so satisfied with A Touch of Elegance for our wedding! Lisa was easy to work with, flexible, and created our vision wonderfully. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet. It was very elegant and clean. Everything from the flowers on the cake to the petals in our chapel was beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2021
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth W. · Married on 02/14/2021

Excellent Service and Beautiful Flowers

We really enjoyed working with Lisa, she helped us create a design that was absolutely perfect. I know very little about flowers or what I wanted and she took a few inspiration photos and came up with the most beautiful design. In one meeting, she created a design that was more "us" than we ever could have. She was extremely flexible as we had changes due to covid. Being able to pay through Venmo was also very convenient. I can't recommend Lisa and her team highly enough!

Sent on 02/23/2021

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth!! We truly enjoyed working with you and creating the most beautiful wedding!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 06/19/2020

Book them! You won’t regret it!

Lisa has been amazing from my initial conversation up until our actual appointment in person. I spent months trying to find a florist that could work within our budget because I’ve contacted so many that put me down for not wanting to spend over $3,000. Lisa made sure to stay within our budget while also using my pictures of inspiration to make our wedding vision come true. I can’t wait to work with her and her team and I can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan W. · Married on 04/11/2020

Would pick them again and again!

When I started looking into florists I was so annoyed by how many of the options would ask for my budget, tell me to come in (which meant taking time off from work in the middle of the week), and then try selling me on something way over my budget and not giving any recommendations for fitting within my budget. Then came A Touch of Elegance. Admittedly, I sent them a straight forward email with exactly what I was looking for and asked for pricing up front before I took more time off. They were the ONLY one that was open and honest with this from the get go, which already made them a no brainer for me. Laura Collins was amazing with her own ideas recommendations for helping me keep costs down. She felt like an old friend being blunt when I needed her to just say “no” and hyping me up when we thought of something that excited us.

Fast forward through a pandemic and so many crazy changes and my brain being absolute mush from wedding planning for far longer than ever anticipated. When I started never caring much about flowers, I finished my wedding day absolutely in awe of what she created. My bouquet was stunning, tablescapes INCREDIBLE, everything was an absolute dream. She decorated EVERYTHING beyond what I even knew she would do. The next morning as I helped cleanup I figured she would be picking up all the adorable bud vases but nope! Just an added bonus to her amazing work and something I will have in my home forever. I’m in the process of preserving my bouquet right now because I simply cannot let it go. ATOE is truly the best of the best and I will forever be grateful to Laura and the whole team for making my day so insanely beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Lauren · Married on 03/28/2020

Elegant and timeless floral decor!

Laura Collins and the entire team at A Touch of Elegance were the dream team of floral and aesthetic design! Laura was accommodating from our first meeting, scheduling a Zoom call during a snow storm...before Zoom was an everyday occurrence! She understood our timeless and rustic vision from the first five minutes. Laura was always available to answer any question and provide guidance when asked (she is the expert overall!). My bridal bouquet was pure perfection and every detail was appreciated. She even offered to use her father's personal olive tree branches in my bouquet to honor my Italian heritage. I cannot recommend A Touch of Elegance enough!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Charlotte · Married on 01/19/2020

LOVE!!!!!!

I worked with Laura, and she is absolutely amazing! I went into our first meeting not knowing anything about flowers and only having a simple design in mind, due to cost. Laura was able to design something amazing that fit my taste and my budget! She’s very easy to talk to and knows what you like before you even say it. She really knows her stuff. The day of our sample meeting, I CRIED looking at how beautiful the centerpiece was. On our wedding day, everything was executed perfectly. The sign, centerpieces, bouquets, etc. I highly recommend working with ATOE- they made my wedding look beautiful beyond belief!!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Jaclyn O. · Married on 01/09/2020

Laura Collins from ATOE is a gem!

We worked with Laura Collins from A Touch of Elegance and she made the entire process for picking out and designing flower arrangements so seamless and fun. Laura is extremely personable and honest. She gave us both her personal and professional opinions but also listened to what we wanted. As someone who doesn't know much about flowers, I only had pictures of what I liked and didn't like to show her but immediately she was able to imagine our entire wedding and pick out the perfect flowers and plants for the bouquets and table arrangements. Frankly, she knew the vibe we were going for after listening to our backstory for only 20 minutes - she's that impressive!

Overall, Laura's attention to detail, responsiveness, and her beautiful creative mind made this part of wedding planning so incredibly easy and was actually my favorite part of planning. Wish she could have helped to plan every aspect of our wedding :)

Sent on 10/02/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Jaclyn, thank you so very much for all your kinds words! I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was to design your wedding dream! I had such a blast with you guys! You both are just the sweetest and I wish you the best always! Congratulations to you both!!! ~ Laura

Anthony R. · Married on 12/07/2019

1000% Recommend

My husband and I used A Touch of Elegance for our wedding and WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. We walked into the studio with just some ideas on flower colors, and Lisa was able to create an entire aesthetic for us. We were married at the Liberty House in Jersey City, and Lisa designed the entire setup for the indoor wedding, making sure to highlight the spectacular NYC skyline. She nailed it. Also, Lisa's team setting everything up the day of are ninjas. They were punctual, professional, and made the room look AMAZING. We were blown away with how the room looked and we received SO many compliments from guests. Hire Lisa and her amazing team.

Sent on 01/11/2020

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Anthony! It was so great designing for you guys!!! Hoping all is well with you both xoxo
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 12/06/2019

The Best Floral and Event Design Team! Look No Further

If you're looking for beauty, quality, elegance and that WOW factor look no further. I was referred to Lisa from ATO by my Wedding Coordinator Jenny Orsini Events and after seeing her work, didn't even think twice. I immediately connected with Lisa and she was attentive to my every need. When I would attempt to communicate my vision, she would take over, far exceeding my expectations and taking anything I could ever dream of so much further! I trust her with everything and she was one of the vendors that made my wedding planning seamless. I don't know what i would've done without her vision and execution. I'm obsessed with everything she put together and will forever be a fan! Thank you for making my dreams come true Lisa! You're the best.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Jordan · Married on 10/25/2019

More beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

I can’t express it enough how beautiful everything turned out from A Touch Of Elegance. Lisa and her team really brought our vision to life especially our centerpieces and bouquets! The morning they arrived to our venue and I got to see the final outcome my mouth literally dropped. They were the most beautiful bouquets I’ve ever seen and my bridesmaids loved their’s as well. Every single detail went above and beyond my expectations. I can’t thank Lisa and her team enough for what they did to make our wedding so vibrant and a dream come true!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

Thank you!!!!

I met with Laura after meeting with another florist who did beautiful work, but it was Laura's enthusiasm and clear love for what she does that sealed the deal. She truly enjoys her work and it shows. From day 1, Laura listened to what I wanted (hubby was just along for th ride on this one), provided advice when I asked for it and responded to my many changes and questions with grace. Our wedding flowers and decor were absolutely STUNNING and exactly what we wanted. Laura turned my visions into reality and it could not have been more perfect! Thank you Laura and A Touch of Elegance for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 10/22/2019

E · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend this vendor!

When I first met with Lisa, I knew I would be booking A Touch Of Elegance to do flowers for my wedding day. I trusted her immediately. I had a vague vision of what I wanted my flowers and centerpieces to look like and Lisa just made everything come to life in a way I could have never imagined. On my wedding day, her team showed up with all of our bouquets at the exact time the photographer needed them. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and I got so many compliments on them. They also completely set up the reception space (with gorgeous candle-based centerpieces) without me needing to worry about anything. It’s nice to hire a vendor and just know that you are getting quality products and that you can trust them wholeheartedly. That is exactly my experience with A Touch of Elegance. I would highly recommend them to any bride!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth!!!! You look so beautiful and thank you so very much for sharing these images. It was wonderful working with you- you made my job a pleasure. xoxo

Jen R. · Married on 10/04/2019

Picture-perfect florals

One glance into ATOE’s showroom and you’ll know that Lisa and her team are going to knock it out of the park when it comes to floral and event décor. My floral preferences were definitely low-key on the spectrum of what ATOE can provide, but Lisa collected my inspiration pictures and turned them into the most beautiful bouquets, long garland centerpieces, and ceremony arch arrangements. At our initial consultation meeting, she used decks of flower cards spread out together to illustrate what she was envisioning, and in the contract, she included photos as well which I found to be very helpful as well as encouraging, knowing we were on the same page. I also appreciated the chance to see the centerpiece set up a few weeks before the wedding at our final meeting. On the day of the wedding, her team arrived promptly and set everything up beautifully (even though they were fighting a few wind gusts). I would absolutely recommend ATOE to anybody.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Z. · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely stunning and sheer perfection

I cannot say enough amazing things about A Touch of Elegance. I worked with Laura Collins who helped bring our rustic elegant vision at Rock Island Lake Club to life. Laura was such a pleasure to work with, always answering emails promptly, and provided artistic guidance to make sure our ideas were executed in a way that left our guests jaws on the floor in the best way possible. Laura had such amazing ideas and everything was absolutely INSANE. I wish I could have a fresh version of my bouquet every day for the rest of my life. It makes all of the difference in planning a wedding to find vendors that you trust fully to run with their artistic vision and I am so happy that I found Laura and ATOE because I truly was able to let the stress go, as I knew they would execute something simply amazing. The chuppah was gorgeous, and felt romantic, vintage, and elegant all at the same time. My centerpieces were TO DIE FOR. Not many people can pull off the designs we had in mind, but Laura and ATOE not only pulled them off, but made them unforgettable. The setup team was amazing, super friendly, and really poured their hearts into making sure everything was perfect for our day. I could go on and on for days and really wish I could. Every detail provided by ATOE and Laura was perfection. Long story short, every penny spent on my flowers was worth it and I would not have changed even one single thing that ATOE and Laura put together for my day. It was UNREAL and I cannot recommend and thank them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Courtney... that was so nice of you! You guys were fabulous to work with and I truly loved everything about your wedding design. It was amazing to work with you both and wish you nothing but love and happiness always! Enjoy this incredible time in your lives and again, congratulations!! ~ Laura
  • Rachel

Rachel W. · Married on 09/27/2019

Breathtaking flowers & decor!

We were BLOWN away when we saw our decor for our wedding day. During the planning process we had shown Lisa what we wanted and saw a sample of one of our centerpieces however none of this compared to what was done in our reception room. We rented our décor as well and it was one of the best decisions made, as we weren’t stuck with things we will never use again. My bouquet, the ceremony arch, the cake flowers, centerpieces and votive candle touches was beyond what words can describe; it was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I am thrilled you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you!!!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely Beautiful

As soon as I came across A Touch of Elegance, I was immediately drawn to their beautiful florals and knew I had to meet with them. I was lucky enough to meet with Lisa who was so incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about her work. I had a good idea of what I wanted - a soft, romantic, and natural feel to my wedding florals. After spending time chatting and going over my inspiration board, Lisa was able to make my vision come to life with the visual floral contract she created!
    Together, we discussed different aspects of the florals that we loved, substitutions that could be made, and different ways to incorporate florals throughout the day. I was absolutely set on having floral wine barrels and she had such fun ideas on how to make it work!
    On the day of the wedding, A Touch of Elegance arrived early to drop off mine and my bridesmaids bouquets. I was blown away by the beauty of my bouquet - it was everything I could have hoped for! In addition, A Touch of Elegance also arrived promptly to set up the reception space at The Ryland Inn, as well as the ceremony space at the church.
    Throughout the entire process, Lisa was incredibly helpful and so easy to work with! Her passion shines through in all of her work.

Sent on 10/18/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

OMG Lauren! Thank you so very much for your very very kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding. Your design was stunning... And you looked beyond beautiful. You made my job a joy! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness... xoxoxo

Sydney S. · Married on 07/13/2019

A Touch Of Elegance

I cannot rave about A Touch of Elegance and specifically Laura and Robyn. They took Pinterest inspiration photos and turned them into the most amazing center prices, chuppah decorations, and bouquets I have ever seen. 5 stars across the board and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Sydney we are absolutely thrilled you loved everything! Your wedding design was STUNNING!!!! We can't wait for you to send us over some professional images so we can share them- We loved everything about your design. Thank you so very much for your kind words and congratulations on your new marriage.
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

One of my favorite vendors!

Laura was absolutely AMAZING! She worked so hard to make sure we had breathtaking flowers that still fell within our budget, was creative, and was extremely honest and patient. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Joni - You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy I could help bring your wedding dream to life! You are just a GEM and wish you nothing but happiness always! ~ Laura