A Touch of Elegance Reviews

A Touch of Elegance 5
A Touch of Elegance 6
A Touch of Elegance 7

Jaclyn Orlansky · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Laura Collins from ATOE is a gem!

We worked with Laura Collins from A Touch of Elegance and she made the entire process for picking out and designing flower arrangements so seamless and fun. Laura is extremely personable and honest. She gave us both her personal and professional opinions but also listened to what we wanted. As someone who doesn't know much about flowers, I only had pictures of what I liked and didn't like to show her but immediately she was able to imagine our entire wedding and pick out the perfect flowers and plants for the bouquets and table arrangements. Frankly, she knew the vibe we were going for after listening to our backstory for only 20 minutes - she's that impressive!

Overall, Laura's attention to detail, responsiveness, and her beautiful creative mind made this part of wedding planning so incredibly easy and was actually my favorite part of planning. Wish she could have helped to plan every aspect of our wedding :)

Sent on 10/02/2019
    A Touch of Elegance 8
    A Touch of Elegance 9
    A Touch of Elegance 10
    A Touch of Elegance 11

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Jaclyn, thank you so very much for all your kinds words! I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was to design your wedding dream! I had such a blast with you guys! You both are just the sweetest and I wish you the best always! Congratulations to you both!!! ~ Laura
  • Courtney

Courtney Zucker · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely stunning and sheer perfection

I cannot say enough amazing things about A Touch of Elegance. I worked with Laura Collins who helped bring our rustic elegant vision at Rock Island Lake Club to life. Laura was such a pleasure to work with, always answering emails promptly, and provided artistic guidance to make sure our ideas were executed in a way that left our guests jaws on the floor in the best way possible. Laura had such amazing ideas and everything was absolutely INSANE. I wish I could have a fresh version of my bouquet every day for the rest of my life. It makes all of the difference in planning a wedding to find vendors that you trust fully to run with their artistic vision and I am so happy that I found Laura and ATOE because I truly was able to let the stress go, as I knew they would execute something simply amazing. The chuppah was gorgeous, and felt romantic, vintage, and elegant all at the same time. My centerpieces were TO DIE FOR. Not many people can pull off the designs we had in mind, but Laura and ATOE not only pulled them off, but made them unforgettable. The setup team was amazing, super friendly, and really poured their hearts into making sure everything was perfect for our day. I could go on and on for days and really wish I could. Every detail provided by ATOE and Laura was perfection. Long story short, every penny spent on my flowers was worth it and I would not have changed even one single thing that ATOE and Laura put together for my day. It was UNREAL and I cannot recommend and thank them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Courtney... that was so nice of you! You guys were fabulous to work with and I truly loved everything about your wedding design. It was amazing to work with you both and wish you nothing but love and happiness always! Enjoy this incredible time in your lives and again, congratulations!! ~ Laura
  • Rachel

Rachel Wolfrum · Married on 09/27/2019

Breathtaking flowers & decor!

We were BLOWN away when we saw our decor for our wedding day. During the planning process we had shown Lisa what we wanted and saw a sample of one of our centerpieces however none of this compared to what was done in our reception room. We rented our décor as well and it was one of the best decisions made, as we weren’t stuck with things we will never use again. My bouquet, the ceremony arch, the cake flowers, centerpieces and votive candle touches was beyond what words can describe; it was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! I am thrilled you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you!!!!

Sydney Schatz · Married on 07/13/2019

A Touch Of Elegance

I cannot rave about A Touch of Elegance and specifically Laura and Robyn. They took Pinterest inspiration photos and turned them into the most amazing center prices, chuppah decorations, and bouquets I have ever seen. 5 stars across the board and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    A Touch of Elegance 12

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Sydney we are absolutely thrilled you loved everything! Your wedding design was STUNNING!!!! We can't wait for you to send us over some professional images so we can share them- We loved everything about your design. Thank you so very much for your kind words and congratulations on your new marriage.
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

One of my favorite vendors!

Laura was absolutely AMAZING! She worked so hard to make sure we had breathtaking flowers that still fell within our budget, was creative, and was extremely honest and patient. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    A Touch of Elegance 13

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Joni - You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy I could help bring your wedding dream to life! You are just a GEM and wish you nothing but happiness always! ~ Laura
  • Mauli

Mauli Shukla · Married on 07/05/2019

A vendor that is as excited as you are about your wedding day!

Laura was a delight to work with - from the moment we met her, we were greeted with such warmth and excitement. Laura worked with our budget and built on our vision to make our entire wedding day look absolutely magical. She went absolutely above and beyond - giving us ideas on how else we could execute our vision beyond decor and showed up the day of our wedding making sure every detail was perfect. I would highly recommend working with ATOE - we did not have to worry about anything working with them!

Sent on 07/27/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Mauli, Wow, wow, wow... this was so nice of you! Thank you for trusting me with your dream wedding and oh my goodness, it was a dream! Congratulations and I can't wait to see all your images... enjoy this amazing time in your lives!! ~ Laura

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely beautiful!!

From the bouquets to the centerpieces everything I wanted and planned on was executed flawlessly. Thank you Lisa! It was beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! Congratulations on your wedding! It was a pleasure working with you!! I wish you all the best on your marriage

Sarah Warnet · Married on 06/14/2019

Thank you, ATOE!

Lisa and the team at A Touch of Elegance simply knocked it out of the park for our wedding. During our initial consultation, it was clear that Lisa really understood our vision for our wedding. We gave her a couple of pictures of inspiration and she put together a proposal that not only captured what I'd imagined but also fit within our budget. We were blown away when we met with Lisa again to view a sample tabletop - she and her team had created a beautiful set up that fit in perfectly with the style of our wedding. The wedding day creations were beyond my expectations. The ceremony arch was better than I'd imagined, bouquets were perfect, and the tables were flawless. Lisa and her team really did an amazing job and we were so grateful for how she listened to our ideas and executed them to perfection. In addition, Lisa was always quick to respond to questions and was extremely caring and professional in her demeanor. She seemed to genuinely care about building a relationship rather than just completing a business transaction. Hiring ATOE will be one of the best decisions you'll make in your wedding planning process!

Sent on 07/05/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for your very kind words and congratulations to you on your marriage! It was such a pleasure working with you - thank you for making my job easy and having us be a part of your wedding. All my best to you and your new husband and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness xoxoxo
  • Monica

Monica Fung · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Laura was wonderful to work with! She was always very flexible given that my husband and I live in Vermont and our wedding was in New Jersey. She also made sure that we were satisfied with all of our pieces and adapted quickly to any changes we wanted. Laura made an effort to work within our budget while still providing the utmost care to us as customers. Our wedding was MAGICAL and PERFECT because of the great work that Laura and the ATOE team did! On my wedding day, Katie came up to my bridal suite to ensure that I was happy with my bouquet. That small amount of time that Katie took to show me my bouquet demonstrated to me the fantastic customer service ATOE provides. I would recommend ATOE to anyone who is looking for a florist for their wedding or honestly, any floral needs. My husband and I are truly grateful for the ATOE team and how they made our fairy-tale wedding come true!

Sent on 06/13/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Hi Monica! Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am thrilled you loved everything for your wedding! Please feel free to share images once you get them we would all love to see. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and best wishes!!

Noreen Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceeded Expectations

A Touch of Elegance and working with Laura exceeded my expectations. I was planning an out of town wedding and they made it so easy for me. Laura executed my vision perfectly. My bouquet not only looked amazing but it smelled amazing. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful my bouquet was. I would highly recommend working this vendor- they are easy to work with and the quality of their product is unparalleled.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina Stathopoulos · Married on 05/25/2019

A dream to work with for our fairytale wedding

Working with Lisa was an absolute dream. We sat down with her for an initial consultation to see if we were a good fit together, and I ended up staying in her office for nearly four hours as we plotted out every bouquet, centerpiece, and other design pieces. I was so impressed by her ability to pull together a vision from the inspiration photos I had brought, manage my mom's whispering opinions, and help me visualize what our big day could look like all at once.

We wanted the perfect fairytale wedding. Something that felt romantic, timeless, and earthy with just enough polish. Between the 5 different center piece designs, the agate plate table numbers, and our beautiful chandelier piece, the whole AtoE team delivered and then some. I have never been a part of another wedding where so many guests had things to say about the floral design.

Lastly, I love that we got the chance to preview one centerpiece design about a month before the wedding. It helped me take all of the abstract drawings and ideas and really start to see how this would all come together. Lisa was very attentive to notes I had and on the big day, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Thank you for taking such good care of our little details!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    A Touch of Elegance 14
    A Touch of Elegance 15
    A Touch of Elegance 16
    A Touch of Elegance 17
    A Touch of Elegance 18
    A Touch of Elegance 19

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Christina!! You were an absolute DREAM client- THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to do what we do best! With some guidance and collaboration and you giving us a chance to express ourselves creatively- it becomes the perfect storm for an awesome design! I wish you all the best in your recent marriage and I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! xoxox
  • Amanda

Amanda Szymanski · Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian 4/26/19

At first When we were looking for florists I had know idea what we were looking for or who we should pick. So we went with the florist that my venue recommended. That was our best decision. Lisa and her team made our floral vision come to life. Our first meeting with Lisa was a little tough because I had what I wanted in my head but actually trying to explain was a bit of a challenge. But Lisa pulled my vision out of my head and made it happen. She was phenomenal and honest. She told me her thoughts about my ideas and maybe what she thought might go better. The day we went to see a trial set up of the tables my husband and I were floored. It was absolutely stunning. Even last minute when we wanted to add on some floral columns for the ceremony, Lisa made it happen. She and her team made everything so wonderful and beautiful. I couldn’t ask for a better florist.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    A Touch of Elegance 24
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Florist!

Lisa did such an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! She also created centerpieces and bouquets, etc., that helped us stick to our budget but were still beautiful and exactly what we wanted. When I originally went to meet Lisa, I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, and she was able to come up with a beautiful arrangement from the few ideas I had. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my bouquet and centerpieces were.

Sent on 05/02/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Oh Hannah- thank you! You were a pleasure to work with- I am thrilled you loved everything... Please send me any professional images I would LOVE to see them. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness xoxo

Laura · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful arrangements and great service

Not only were our bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and archway beautiful and fresh on our wedding day, but the customer services from ATOE was amazing. I didn’t have to think twice if the flowers would show up on time because Lisa had been so responsive and helpful from day one. Everything was absolutely lovely and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 11/25/2018

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! It was a pleasure working with you. I wish and your husband a lifetime of happiness.
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful flowers for a reasonable price

Lisa was very helpful during our first appointment in trying to bring my vision to life. On the day of, the flowers were beautiful and my centerpieces were exactly what I had invisioned. The team was on time day of the wedding dropping everything off to us early in the morning, and prompt with their clean up!

Sent on 12/07/2018

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia!! It was a pleasure working with you. I love how beautiful your pictures were... especially the one with the snowy backdrop - the blue in the bouquet just pops! Wishing you all the best xoxo

Kristi Unis · Married on 10/07/2018

Lisa & her team were amazing!

Lisa and her team are out of this world amazing! From the beginning stages to the day of, Lisa is very helpful in making your vision come to life and guiding you in the right direction. Delivery and set up the day of was on time and smooth.

We had our bride & bridesmaid's bouquets, buttonieres, centerpieces, dog's floral collars, gazebo decoration and the most perfect natural tree hand carved with our initials and date done here. Every single detail was perfect and better than I imagined.

My bouquet was absolutely stunning. She took the very little guidance I gave (since I know nothing about flowers!) and created a bouquet that exceeded expectations. My advice is to give them creative freedom, you will not be let down.

Working with this team was seamless and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    A Touch of Elegance 25
    A Touch of Elegance 26
    A Touch of Elegance 27
    A Touch of Elegance 28

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Kristi!!!! Thank you for being the most beautiful person inside and out! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and I am thrilled to have worked together with you on your wedding - and your bouquet, well..... stunning....! (if I do say so myself) xoxoxo

Shelley · Married on 10/07/2018

An unforgettable experience!

Lisa and her team delivered an absolutely unforgettable experience for not only my husband and I, but also our guests. Lisa is patient, detail oriented and super creative. During the planning process, Lisa listened carefully to my vision and color scheme, and sketched out a proposal for the ceremony, cocktail, and reception under a designated budget. Instead of constantly using new pieces, she worked creatively to fully utilize all the flower pieces that we already have. When I saw the sample of the centerpiece a month before the wedding, I knew that everything would be perfect on the day - it was exactly what I envisioned! I can't even begin to count the number we received on the flowers and the overall environment that the team put together for us on the wedding day.

A Touch of Elegance delivered more than just flowers, they created an atmosphere that was modern, romantic, and just simply elegant!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa rocks! She was so awesome from the start, working with us to make our decor vision come to life, and she had really creative ideas that really upgraded things past our Pinterest inspo. We had people coming up to us all night, telling us how great our decor was. Her pricing was also very reasonable, and she wasn't pushy on upselling or anything like that at all; in fact, she encouraged us to source elements of our centerpieces ourselves (old books), as it would be more cost efficient. I am still in love with my bouquet, and am currently drying it out to preserve it in a shadow box.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    A Touch of Elegance 29

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Hi Irene! Thank you so very much! I LOVED your design it was so fun. Please send me professional images when you get then. Thank you and Congrats to you both!!

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa is truly amazing!!! Lisa is so organized, professional and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. The way Lisa builds her contracts with examples and labels literally is the best thing ever!! She was able to take my vision and turn it into reality - the perfect flowers for my bridal party, church and reception venue. Lisa also has an amazing staff - they are rockstars and setup my room perfectly!! Highly recommend Lisa for everything she has to offer - beautiful flowers.

Sent on 10/10/2018

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Alison!!!! We loved working with you!!!!

JoAnn · Married on 08/04/2018

My daughter had a vision of what she wanted for her wedding flowers and because of Laura and her team it came to life. If you are looking for flowers for any event, call A Touch of Elegance Events in NJ and ASK FOR LAURA!! I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    A Touch of Elegance 30

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Lisa and her team created nothing short of perfection in terms of floral designs for our wedding day. When I met with Lisa before my wedding to describe to her the vision I had for the day, I had little knowledge about types of flowers, just a few ideas from photos. She listened to what I described and immediately began sketching designs for our ceremony and reception flowers, and really understood what I was looking for immediately. She was a complete professional with fair pricing for the quality of her work. On our wedding day, Lisa's team transformed our venue and gave it the summery, romantic feel I was envisioning. I received more compliments than I can even begin to count from our guests saying how incredible the flowers, candles, and room decorations looked. I especially loved my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets. I couldn't be more pleased with the amazing service and floral design we received from A Touch of Elegance and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    A Touch of Elegance 36
    A Touch of Elegance 37
    A Touch of Elegance 38

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Ashley!!! Thank you! You are awesome! I had such a blast working with you and creating your design- I wish you all the best in your marriage. xoxo

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding venue recommended Lisa and A Touch of Elegance, and working with her was absolutely amazing. From our first meeting where we saw her work on display, I was completely awed by her vision and expertise. I didn't know exactly what I wanted for florals, but after talking about my overall vision for the day and some of the other details we had in mind, she created the perfect bouquets, centerpieces, and decor proposal that was better than what I could have imagined. I had a few changes later on in the process when I changed the bridesmaids' dress colors, and she helped to adjust some of the bouquet designs immediately and easily. I would highly recommend A Touch of Elegance for any event, the florals were stunning and elegant, and working with the team was so seamless and enjoyable. Thank you, Lisa!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Katie - thank you so much for your kind words - I enjoyed working with you!!

Kimian · Married on 06/09/2018

Creative and knowledgeable

I had a fantastic experience working with Laura. I know flowers are extremely expensive so I wanted to work with someone that can help me to execute my vision while staying within budget. Laura did just that. She’s very creative and listened very carefully to what I wanted and made it look 10 times better. I appreciated her honesty to keep me within my budget. She’s extremely knowledgeable about flowers and was able to recommend alternatives that would give the same look and feel. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was at the wedding. Thank you so much Lisa and team!!!!!!! Everything about my day was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

A Touch of Elegance's reply:

Good Morning Kimian! Thank you so much for your kind words! your wedding was beautiful and we are thrilled we had the opportunity to make it perfect. We wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness......
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2018

Beautiful flowers and very flexible!

Lisa, the owner, really is an artist. I had met with about 5 other florists that were all great, but Lisa was a cut above the rest. Her studio is unbelievable. You walk in there and you know you are dealing with a professional. She was willing to work with the budget I told her and she offered different ideas to get the same effect that I wanted. She did not hesitate to tell me if she did not think something would work, but ultimately she wanted to give me what I wanted. I was beyond happy with my calla lily bouquet, the girls’ bouquets of roses, and the centerpieces. The colors looked beautiful on the tables and the bouquets perfectly accented the girls’ teal blue dresses. I highly recommend using A Touch of Elegance - you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    A Touch of Elegance 39
    A Touch of Elegance 40
    A Touch of Elegance 41
    A Touch of Elegance 42

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

A big thank you to a Touch of Elegance.
    My husband and I were very happy from the beginning. Not knowing anything about flowers and decorations, we got some great guidance during our initial appointment. For the day of the wedding, everything came out beautiful and was delivered on time. Thank you all so much.

Sent on 05/22/2018