2816 Morris Ave Suite 35, Union, NJ 07083 Map · Phone number

About Josh Lynn Photography

During the week I am typically found working on client images, drinking my coffee and hanging out with family.

Starting my photographic career from the bottom up while working at my fathers photo lab in high school I quickly learned I had a passion for photographs. Now a full time New Jersey based wedding photographer bringing you a contemporary mix of traditional/photojournalism with some “coaching” involved.

I believe the day is about the Bride and Groom more than anything else. Enjoying the day with one another and creating lasting memories. Mainly working in the NJ area I consider myself fortunate to do a number of destination weddings every year from occasional weekend getaway to a five day wedding in paradise.

Follow Josh Lynn Photography on

bj819
jl72189

39 Reviews for Josh Lynn Photography

Alana · Married on 07/14/2017

Josh Lynn is an amazing photographer. We have used him many times and his pictures are nothing short of perfect. He has taken pictures for my brother’s wedding and newborn pictures, our engagement, and wedding photos. No matter the event, Josh is the best choice. When we were looking for a photographer we were looking for someone whose style included some traditional pictures but mostly candid and creative. Josh really has a vision for each and every picture. His photos look like they came straight out of a magazine. We were beyond happy with our choice to use Josh Lynn as our photographer and would highly recommend him to anyone! He also has photo booths!

Emily · Married on 10/10/2015

Honestly, Josh was not only my photographer but my therapist the day of the wedding! lol. When I was nervous he calmed me down! His talent is unbelievable and he truly takes great pride in his work. He is a perfectionist and understands what capturing a moment means. His humor lightened the mood but his professionalism deserves MUCH respect! He was 100% fantastic! His photographs are truly a work of art! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

• Marena

Marena · Married on 05/15/2015

All I can say is wow!!!! Josh was amazing!!! From our engagement photos to the last minute of our reception josh was there capturing every last memory. Josh is extremely talented and he knows exactly what to do the day of the wedding you dont even have to think twice about telling him what shots to take. My Husband and I were so happy with out wedding photos. We got our proofs back in a quick turnaround and he was super convenient to our schedules when we had to meet with him before the wedding. Josh does A+ work and you will not be disappointed by booking him!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Josh Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,925.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Laurelwood Designs
    Laurelwood Designs Wedding Florists

One of my all time favorite photographers! Fabulous work! Check him out! When my daughter gets engaged, we'll be ringing Josh's door bell! Love this guy! You will too!

• Colorblind Productions
    Colorblind Productions Wedding DJs

Josh is always an absolute pleasure to work alongside of. He has a definite art in his profession and is an innovator in his field. He always impresses me with how quick he is at providing not only WOW inducing service and turnaround but a great personality to ensure even the most anti-photo couples to open up feel comfortable. Don't be surprised if you see him climbing trees, furniture and structures to get his perfect shot.

• A Touch of Elegance
    A Touch of Elegance Wedding Florists

Quite simply one of the best photographers in the NY metro area - Josh combines incredible angles with an uncanny ability for intriguing composition. He is an expert at utilizing his super-talented team to anticipate the needs of large wedding parties.

• 2816 Morris Ave, Suite 35 Union, NJ 07083 See on map