Lifetyme Photo and Video

East Brunswick, NJ View map
$1,895 Most Popular Price

$1,895 Most Popular Price

At Lifetyme Photo & Video, "Memories that last a Lifetyme" has been our motto for over 50 years. As a 3rd generation family-owned business, our goal has always been to provide an affordable product and superior service to our customers. When it comes to your wedding photography, you want someone with longevity and experience and you have found that with us!

We are proud to be recommended by over 35 of the leading caterers and receptions sites in the tri-state area.

Over 16,000 brides and Bar & Bar Mitzvah families have experienced our difference. Let us tell your story too!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,895.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

4.7

Ryan M. Married on 11/20/2021

Lifetyme and Pam were both were great

We’re so happy that we booked with Lifetyme Photo and Video, and that Pam photographed our wedding. Both were absolutely great; we got a bunch of high-quality pictures of us as a couple, professional group shots, and fun candids. The photos came out great and they got them back to us so quickly! We have friends who got married months before us who didn’t get their photos back until after we did. Pam is seriously great at her job. She managed the difficult task of getting many distracted family members and friends to gather and pose quickly, without coming off as pushy. She made many of our friends and family laugh, including us. She was like the wind bouncing around during the reception taking so many great candid shots! As a note to end on, I’ll just say that I generally photograph terribly, but Pam got a bunch of me that I was quite happy with. Highly, highly recommend Lifetyme Photo and Video, and Pam.
    Krista Married on 11/10/2021

Amazing photographs and amazing people to work with!

Jay and his team at Lifetyme were absolutely amazing! Jay answered every single question I had and kept communication with me the entire time. I got the photos back extremely fast and they were even better than I could have imagined. I don't like to be photographed and I have never been so comfortable. As a bride, weddings are stressful enough but Jay made sure to take the stress out of this aspect of wedding planning. I would 100% recommend to anyone.

Lifetyme Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you!!! You also were a pleasure to plan your wedding with. You had an absolutely beautiful day for a great looking couple. Thanks for choosing Lifetyme Photo and Video
    Julie D. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing photography and videography

We were highly recommended by our catering hall to use Lifetyme's photo and video services. Everyone that we have dealt with at Lifetyme, especially Jay, has made us feel like family the first time we spoke with him! The entire company is responsive, organized, personable, and is sure to get you even more excited about your special event. You can tell that everyone at the company loves what they do as they seem honored that they get to capture the special moments and emotions on the day that's just for you! My husband and I had such a nice experience and we would definitely use them again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Wedding Planners

Lifetyme photo is great to work with on your wedding day! Professional and on time always!

Action Limousine Action Limousine Wedding Limos

Lifetyme is great to work with! Extremely Professional!

My Cinderella's Dream My Cinderella's Dream Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wow!! What can I say...Jan Grosholz (owner) is awesome!! My Bride Jennifer Castro was captured just beautifully. We did her hair and make up and he captured it all!! The photograph of Jennifer overlooking the bannister was amazing!! I suggest a lot of photographers but Jan is one of the best. Jennifer said he was good and I agree. I wouldn't pass his studio up in a minute. I highly recommend everyone to see his work. It speaks for itself. Thank you Jan. Look forward to working with you in the future. Mari Milani www.mycinderellasdream.com

14 Appleby Ln East Brunswick, 08816
Location of (Lifetyme Photo and Video)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding