Lifetyme Photo and Video Reviews

Lifetyme Photo and Video 3
  • Theresa

Theresa Manfredo · Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding

So happy that we selected Lifetyme as our photographers! Linda was amazing and our pictures are absolutely stunning! Thank you for helping us capture our memories!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Katelynn · Married on 06/28/2019

6/28 Wedding

We recently had Pam and Frank from Lifetyme capture our wedding at the Grand Marquis. I cannot thank them enough for their friendly up beat attitudes and the amazing pictures they took. Lifetyme truly gives you the best of both worlds when booking them by being affordable and capturing beautiful pictures. Jay was very helpful throughout our planning process with any questions we had. They have been in the business for a long time and for good reason! Thank you again Lifetyme!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Lifetyme Photo and Video 4
    Lifetyme Photo and Video 5
    Lifetyme Photo and Video 6

Katelynn and Nick,
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. You guys exude love for each other which is wonderful to see. Again THANK YOU for allowing us to capture the images for your wedding.
  • Erica

Erica Del Guidice · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Photos and Professional Photographers

We found Lifetyme Photo and Video at a wedding expo, and we are so happy with our choice! They were very professional on the big day, and made taking photos fun! There were soooo many shots to choose from! Over 2,000 photos! They sent them to us quickly and have been helpful during the entire process! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lifetyme Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks Erica and Robert, You guys were and are a real pleasure to help in this process. Congratulation on your wedding
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing experience

Lifetyme took great care of us for our wedding! Jay, the owner, was always just a call or email away, he made sure his team took great care of us. For our wedding we had Pam as our photographer and Rich as our videographer. They captured all the best moments and more! Pam was not at all intimidated by our large wedding party and her fun personality won over the group and getting the shots we requested were a breeze. Rich did an amazing job on our video he was great at getting the best parts of the night without being intrusive in anyway. The price was a steal for the service we were provided. They made sure to document our most important day in a way that could put you right back into the moment of walking down the aisle!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • F

Fallon · Married on 05/25/2018

Frank was great we had fun while taking pictures!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

Lifetyme Photo and Video was excellent to work with! Jay is so knowledgeable about photography and the wedding planning process. They are easily reachable for any and all questions that I had. We used Pam as our Photographer for our Wedding Day and she truly captured the happiness, love and fun of the entire day. She was there from start to finish! Each photo I received was better than the one before! I am excited to see our wedding video as well! Thank you so much for all you did!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Thanks Lisa,
    You and Joey made it very easy. You guys are such a great couple

Gerard (Jerry) · Married on 04/14/2018

Jay and his team did a wonderful job with our Wesding photos and video. The video was beyond our expectations. The value we received from Lifetyme Photo & Video was exceptional and Jay & staff were very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Cathy · Married on 10/21/2017

I met Jay GRosholz at a wedding show and decided on using lifetyme after meeting with Jay at his office. HAs been in the business for generations and knows his business very well. Knows what the customers want and need. He is right on top of things and keeps the client well informed of what is needed and when. WE had Lynette as our photographer and she was absolutely great? Very professional, helpful, flexible, knowledgeable, and personable! Most importantly, the pictures came out absolutely beautiful!!!!!! It is going to be VERY difficult to make the final pics!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Thanks Cathy,
    You and Randy are an awesome couple. It has been our pleasure to capture your amazing feelings for each other. We look forward to completing your album for you to enjoy for your LIFETYME!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2017

I personally had Stan for my wedding which trust me he is Stan the Man. He was amazing beyond belief. He was great with getting the kids in my wedding to smile, great with giving my groom the funny pictures he wanted but also getting the guys to be serious for a couple of nice photos I wanted them to take, he let me yell out who I wanted photos with, he fluffed my dress perfectly for my photos, he was on time, asked me what else I wanted, he was funny but professional. Just the nicest guy and he got great photos at a great pace. He even realized that who I paid attention to and made sure I got photos with them. He took photos of my bridal party with their wives and husbands too which was great to have. Then Jay and the office staff are great and very fast at responding to any questions or concerns I had. The whole company was great to work with and to me was a fair price for what great service I got.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Lifetyme Photo and Video's reply:

Than you for all of the compliments. You are correct Stan is THE MAN. It was a pleasure helping you plan you wedding and capturing your memories.

Jenna · Married on 08/26/2017

Craig from Lifetyme was AMAZING! We were so pleased with our selection for our wedding day. He went above and beyond to make sure he got every shot. He was running around and capturing every moment. It was such a fun, special day and we're so glad we chose Lifetyme to capture it all. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Elena · Married on 07/21/2017

Our wedding was on July 21st and we had Frank as our photographer. I don't think my husband and I could have asked for a more professional and personable photographer. As my father-in-law stated: "He was everywhere, and nowhere at the same time." He was very discrete in taking his photos, but captured our special day most beautifully. Our photos were emailed to us exactly three business days after our wedding! Absolutely phenomenal! We cannot wait to see our wedding video! Thank you Lifetyme for sending us Frank to capture our magical day, we truly could not have asked for more! - Jeffrey and Elena Comunale

Sent on 08/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Frank was our photographer from Lifetyme Photo & Video. Jay, the owner, could not have assigned a better photographer for our wedding. He was funny and had a great attitude and that's exactly the personality we wanted. We met Frank over lunch to go over his portfolio and his photography skills were fantastic. The day of the wedding, he arrived on time and came ready to snap photos. Thank you so much Frank & Jay! We just received our CD with all the edited photos in the mail and they came out stunning. We can't wait to pick our favorite ones.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Lifetyme Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you. You guys have been a pleasure also from the first time I met you.

Kristin · Married on 03/05/2017

Very professional and friendly. Jay is always a phone call away for any questions or concerns. I felt confident choosing lifetyme for my wedding day. We got the photos quickly and are happy with the results.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2016

No need to look any further! Lifetyme Photo and Video is the way go! It was fate when I met my husband and it was fate when I came into contact with Lifetyme. They did an absolute fabulous job and I couldn't have asked for a better, more fun photographer. Plus, it just so happened that 30 years ago this same wonderful company photographed my husbands parents wedding so it was simply meant to be! They took beautiful pictures then, and they still take beautiful pictures now! Love them!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lifetyme Photo and Video's reply:

Our pleasure to create your lasting memories Ashley

Jay was wonderful! Everything from start to finish ran smoothly. He is very professional in what he does yet he is very friendly, personable and a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!

Mark · Married on 10/08/2016

Some photographers tell you what they will do in a package. Jay will talk with you and listen to your needs. They are very flexible and reliable. His photographers know how to get the best shots!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Natalia · Married on 08/28/2016

I met Jay at a bridal show and met shortly after and we ended up booking Lifetyme for both pictures and video. Jay was awesome from the start and was very responsive to any and all inquiries via email or phone. The photographer was Rodger and videographer was Mark. Both were extremely professional and friendly. I was able to meet with Rodger prior to the wedding and discuss all the details for the wedding. Jay made the process very smooth and everything in the contract was explained to us so there wasn't any questions later. Definitely recommended Lifetyme!!!

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/21/2016

They were an absolute pleasure to deal with !

Bobbie Leigh · Married on 07/16/2016

We had an amazing experience using Lyfetime! Everyone we met with were truly wonderful!

Brian · Married on 10/23/2015

Great! Very professional photographer, took amazing photos.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Loved our photographer, she did an amazing job, can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 11/03/2015

We loved our photographer Roger & our videographer, Marc. Our pictures came out amazing and we loved the experience we received. Our photographer made our day even more fun with his fun personality while taking great pictures! We were very pleased with our photographs and are eagerly waiting our video. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for wedding photography and video. They are very personable and easy to talk to and get in touch with. Great price too! They also organized and worked with our DJ very well.

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/08/2015

AMAZING WORK!! I look at our wedding pictures and tears of joy fill up my eyes EVERY TIME!I loved working with Jay, he is very reasonable, easy to work with, very accommodating! Our photographer, had us laughing the whole night, she definitely step out of the box in taking different types of pictures for us! Our favorite pictures were on the soccer field! J does an amazing job at hiring professionals!! Get an A++!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lifetyme Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks Katherine. You and Jhon were also a pleasure to work with. The soccer field pictures will make for an awesome addition to your album

Elizabeth · Married on 04/11/2015

Jay and Roger were absolutely fabulous. They were both so easy going and understanding. They were very flexible and were able to not only fit our budget but also our schedule. The pictures were absolutely fabulous. Out of 684 there were maybe 10 bad ones and it wasn't even the quality that was bad it was my own personal preference to the pose. I have never seen so many well planned and extremely perfect pictures from a photographer before. Lifetyme Photo is definitely the way to go for any type of photography.

Sent on 05/06/2015

AviEllé · Married on 12/13/2014

I found Lifetyme Photo and Video at a bridal show held at Addison Park (our venue) in August of 2012. We filled out a card to get more info. I received a call soon after but we were not ready to finalize our photography since our date was over two years away. I asked the woman I spoke with to call me back in a few months and she was very understanding. When we finally booked, I spoke with Jay, the owner, and he was very friendly and did not rush me into making a decision. My husband and his father met with Jay and had nothing but great things to say. Whenever I needed to call to ask a question, Jay would get back to me within the same day if he wasn't available. A week before the wedding, I received a call from Craig, our photographer, to go over the must have shots and the members of our bridal party. He was very nice and went over everything he would be doing throughout the day. On our wedding day, Craig showed up on time to the bridal suite at the hotel. He got a lot of great shots of me getting ready and my dress. He then went to my husband's suite and got fantastic shots of them. At the wedding, he and the videographer got amazing pictures without us even knowing they were there which I really appreciate. Less than a week later we had two disks with out 1700+ pictures! I was amazed at all of the pictures and angles Craig got. There was so much that happened at the wedding that my husband and I didn't know about but Craig captured those moments. There were a few pictures I really wanted to have but didn't get this shots. Although I was a little bummed about that, there are many amazing shots we did get.
    We haven't received our video yet but if it is as good as our pictures, I will be more than happy!

Sent on 01/02/2015